LuisMa Posted April 28, 2013 at 09:52 AM Posted April 28, 2013 at 09:52 AM I'm also anticipating the introductory video (if they'll produce one) before she takes the stage. I absolutely loved the one they did for TC tour. It was fierce! Quote
Celinefan1993 Posted April 28, 2013 at 10:36 AM Posted April 28, 2013 at 10:36 AM My perfect setlist would be: 1. Le Miracle2. S'il suffisait d'aimer3. Je ne vous oublie pas4. Et s'il n'en restait qu'une5. On ne change pas6. Parler á mon père7. Attendre8. L'amour existe encore9. Je sais pas10. The reason !!!!!11. River deep, mountain high12. My heart will go on 13. Where does my heart beats now!!!!!14. Pour que tu m'aimes encore15. Vole16. Sous le vent17. Je luis d'irai18. Dans un autre monde19. Et je t'aime encore And probably she´ll do ´Ne me quitte pas`. But I don´t like that song... But then of course in another order. Quote
Shaun Posted April 28, 2013 at 10:39 AM Posted April 28, 2013 at 10:39 AM http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/keep-calm-and-go-to-paris-72.png 6 Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
LuisMa Posted April 28, 2013 at 10:39 AM Posted April 28, 2013 at 10:39 AM I hope she starts the tracklist with "Parler À Mon Père," as it was the most successful song from this era. Or, as the era has not officially ended, any single they decide to choose to tie up with the mini-tour. 2 Quote
J-Man Posted April 28, 2013 at 11:09 AM Posted April 28, 2013 at 11:09 AM Some photo's of the interior of the omnisports. It may help people to get an idea of where there seats are:http://www.flickr.com/photos/94867092@N04/sets/72157633354115991/ 3 Quote http://www.powerofthemusic.com/other/FORUMSIG1.png
Simon Posted April 28, 2013 at 11:35 AM Posted April 28, 2013 at 11:35 AM My wishlist (In no particular order): French01) Pour Que Tu M'aimes Encore02) On Ne Change Pas03) Destin04) Je Lui Dirai05) Ziggy06) S'il Suffisait D'aimer07) L'amour Existe Encore08) Ne Partez Pas Sans Moi09) Ce N'était Qu'un Rêve / D'amour Ou D'aimitié / Mon Ami M'a Quittée10) Et S'il N'en Restati Qu'Une11) Je Cherche l'Ombre12) La Paradis13) La Diva14) Parler à Mon Père15) Moi Quand Je Pleure16) Je N'ai Pas Besoin d'Amour17) Les Petits Pieds de Léa18) Ne Me Quitte Pas English / Other01) A New Day Has Come (Radio Version)02) I Believe In You (English Version)03) All The Way (only Celine or Duet)04) The Prayer05) I'm Alive / Right in front of you06) My Heart Will Go On (Soundtrack Version)07) Water & a Flame08) Where Does My Heart Beat Now?09) One Heart10) At Seventeen11) Just A Little bit Of Love12) Call The Man13) The Color Of My Love14) This Time15) A World To Believe In (English)16) To Love You More (Long Version)17) I Met An Angel (On Christmas Day)18) Because You Loved Me (Full Version) Quote You could see? I could break! Did you notice all my mistakes? | *taking a kayak* | thanks @TakingChances for the signatur ♥ Vienna ♥ Las Vegas ♥ Paris ♥ Lille ♥ Berlin ♥ London ♥ Québec City ♥
DionFanAlways Posted April 28, 2013 at 12:09 PM Posted April 28, 2013 at 12:09 PM (edited) That's because RDMH is a song you keep standing for!!!! Me and some friends from Germany ALWAYS stand up when she sings Rolling In The Deep, LCMM and RDMH! It's just so much more fun, and Celine loves it when you dance with her Precisely! She loves it! I stood for RITD and just danced,well more like moved, along! There were only about four other people that did that........ maybe one was you? I of always stand for LCMM and RDMH! Edited April 28, 2013 at 12:10 PM by DionFanAlways Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
LuisMa Posted April 28, 2013 at 12:12 PM Posted April 28, 2013 at 12:12 PM (edited) Precisely! She loves it! I stood for RITD and just danced,well more like moved, along! There were only about four other people that did that........ maybe one was you? I of always stand for LCMM and RDMH! Only four people for RITD! And yes, when I was in Vegas in 07 almost everyone got up for RDMH. This reminds me I need to pack my TC glowing/color changing handstick. I hope they sell these gadgets on this tour as well. Edited April 28, 2013 at 12:14 PM by LuisMa Quote
celinerulz91 Posted April 28, 2013 at 12:16 PM Posted April 28, 2013 at 12:16 PM Hey guys, I don't want to sound all stalkerish but I know Celine will sometimes stop to wave and sometimes even sign things for fans outside her hotel. As I am coming from Australia and taking a few days away from what will be my newly born niece or nephew in Berlin just to see Celine it would be completely amazing to go to her hotel to see her. The issue and question here is when should I go? I don't fancy spending my holiday in Paris waiting all day outside a hotel. Any ideas? This will be my first time outside of Australia and I'm so excited! Thanx in advance! 2 Quote Don't know much about your life don't know much about your world... http://blog.nj.com/ledgerupdates_impact/2007/11/medium_celine.jpg
celinedionfan1 Posted April 28, 2013 at 12:26 PM Posted April 28, 2013 at 12:26 PM (edited) Precisely! She loves it! I stood for RITD and just danced,well more like moved, along! There were only about four other people that did that........ maybe one was you? I of always stand for LCMM and RDMH! I went to her show on January 12th, 13th, 15th, 16th and 18th this year What about you? My friends also attended the first shows in January, so it might have been them too, haha! Edited April 28, 2013 at 12:28 PM by celinedionfan1 Quote Celine live | December 30th & 31st, 2011 | January 3rd & 4th, 2012 | January 12th, 13th, 15th, 16th & 18th, 2013 | November 29th & 30th, 2013 | December 1st, 2013 | August 27th, 30th & 31st, 2015 | June 20th, 21st, 24th, 25th & 28th, 2016 | January 24th, 25th, 27th & 28th, 2017 | June 17th, July 8th, 23rd & 24th, 2017 |
DionFanAlways Posted April 28, 2013 at 12:28 PM Posted April 28, 2013 at 12:28 PM I went to her show on January 12th, 13th, 15th, 16th and 18th this year What about you?Dang missed you by a month, I went in Feb. Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
DionFanAlways Posted April 28, 2013 at 12:32 PM Posted April 28, 2013 at 12:32 PM Only four people for RITD! And yes, when I was in Vegas in 07 almost everyone got up for RDMH. This reminds me I need to pack my TC glowing/color changing handstick. I hope they sell these gadgets on this tour as well. Lol, no just for RITD, then pretty much everyone stands for LCMM and RDMH. I can see the confusion with my comment Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
LuisMa Posted April 28, 2013 at 12:33 PM Posted April 28, 2013 at 12:33 PM Well, I'm with most of you people for this tour. If I feel like standing up, I'll do it!!! Not that it will make a lot of difference anyway, as I'm not at all tall. 1 Quote
WendyB Posted April 28, 2013 at 04:10 PM Posted April 28, 2013 at 04:10 PM Come on, share with us your location! So that we can see each other Block 122 Row 23 Places 4 and 5 1 Quote
Lindah1984 Posted April 28, 2013 at 06:18 PM Posted April 28, 2013 at 06:18 PM 21/11/2013 Sportpaleis - Antwerpen Block 139 Row 14 Seat 1 22/11/2013 Sportpaleis - Antwerpen Block 002 Row 12 Seat 9 1 Quote
Neddo Posted April 28, 2013 at 06:57 PM Posted April 28, 2013 at 06:57 PM Mash-up : "On s'est aimé à cause" which turns into "A cause" <3 Quote http://imageshack.us/a/img138/7804/5tq2.png
Lindah1984 Posted April 28, 2013 at 08:15 PM Posted April 28, 2013 at 08:15 PM The opening video from TC tour was really stunning. For this one I wish they use Je danse dans ma tête. I Like this version on youtube Céline Dion - Je danse dans ma tête (Elektro-boy danse la nuit remix). With pictures, firework and everyting on it! 2 Quote
Celine Fan 77 Posted April 28, 2013 at 08:55 PM Posted April 28, 2013 at 08:55 PM Songs she'll probably sing: · Ziggy· L'amour Existe Encore· Pour Que Tu M'aimes Encore· Je Sais Pas· J'irai ou tu Iras· Destin· S'il Suffisait D'aimer· Dans Un Autre Monde· On Ne Change Pas· Je Ne Vous Oublie Pas· Parler à mon Père· Le Miracle· Qui Peut Vivre Sans Amour?· The Power Of Love· My Heart Will Go On· I Drove All Night (?) Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
fred Posted April 29, 2013 at 12:23 AM Posted April 29, 2013 at 12:23 AM I really do hope that this set list is built around Sans Attendre, with additions from D'Elles and 1f4t, and where there's space left over add classics like PQTME,JSP and LAEE - and please let it not be just another TC tour with just PAMP added to it. /fred 2 Quote Peace and love to all.
Koolan Posted April 29, 2013 at 01:14 AM Posted April 29, 2013 at 01:14 AM I'm so jealous of all those who are going to the concerts. 1 Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Bralo20 Posted April 29, 2013 at 06:32 AM Posted April 29, 2013 at 06:32 AM (edited) Hey guys, I don't want to sound all stalkerish but I know Celine will sometimes stop to wave and sometimes even sign things for fans outside her hotel. As I am coming from Australia and taking a few days away from what will be my newly born niece or nephew in Berlin just to see Celine it would be completely amazing to go to her hotel to see her. The issue and question here is when should I go? I don't fancy spending my holiday in Paris waiting all day outside a hotel. Any ideas? This will be my first time outside of Australia and I'm so excited! Thanx in advance! Doesn't she bought a house in Paris like 5 years ago? If she still has it then maybe she won't stay at a hotel unless she bought it back then as an investmentproperty and it's currently rented or so? I've found the thread about it: http://www.celinedio...house-in-paris/ Last time when she was in Antwerp she stayed in the Conrad hotel in Brussels (However since a couple of months this hotel isn't part anymore of the Hilton chain and the Conrad was renamed in the Steigenberger Grand Hotel). I'm not sure where she will stay now when she's in Belgium, maybe the Amigo or Le Meridien in Brussels. Edited April 29, 2013 at 06:37 AM by Bralo20 Quote ...
Bralo20 Posted April 29, 2013 at 06:47 AM Posted April 29, 2013 at 06:47 AM You can skip my remark about the house in Paris, apparently she never bought it and it was all just a rumour, so I guess she'll stay in one of the best hotels in Paris. Maybe the Four Seasons? Quote ...
Timster Posted April 29, 2013 at 07:44 AM Posted April 29, 2013 at 07:44 AM (edited) Songs she'll probably sing: · Ziggy· L'amour Existe Encore· Pour Que Tu M'aimes Encore· Je Sais Pas· J'irai ou tu Iras· Destin· S'il Suffisait D'aimer· Dans Un Autre Monde· On Ne Change Pas· Je Ne Vous Oublie Pas· Parler à mon Père· Le Miracle· Qui Peut Vivre Sans Amour?· The Power Of Love· My Heart Will Go On· I Drove All Night (?) I wish she'd get rid of the 'non-hits' that she seems to perform all the time in her French shows and on TV: Destin, J'irai ou tu iras, and Dans un autre monde. Compared to Ziggy, LAEE, PQTME, JSP & SSD they are hardly essential songs. There are so many great songs that she could be singing instead: Terre, Regarde-moi etc. Edited April 29, 2013 at 07:44 AM by Timster 1 Quote
Celine Fan 77 Posted April 29, 2013 at 07:54 AM Posted April 29, 2013 at 07:54 AM I'm hoping for Je Ne Vous Oublie Pas, it should sound interesting in her current voice... 4 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
LuisMa Posted April 29, 2013 at 08:38 AM Posted April 29, 2013 at 08:38 AM I'm happy that the numbers have aligned for me. My birthday is in November and my wedding anniversary is in December. Then, the Paris concert will be my 5th Celine concert and it's my 5th anniversary. Simply can't wait! Quote
celinerulz91 Posted April 29, 2013 at 09:05 AM Posted April 29, 2013 at 09:05 AM You can skip my remark about the house in Paris, apparently she never bought it and it was all just a rumour, so I guess she'll stay in one of the best hotels in Paris. Maybe the Four Seasons? From the videos I've seen on youtube I think it's likely she'll stay at the George V Hotel? Quote Don't know much about your life don't know much about your world... http://blog.nj.com/ledgerupdates_impact/2007/11/medium_celine.jpg
isurrender Posted April 29, 2013 at 12:04 PM Posted April 29, 2013 at 12:04 PM (edited) I think that tickets are selling quite well. According ticketnet, there are only a few thousands left Edited April 29, 2013 at 12:08 PM by isurrender Quote
Celine Fan 77 Posted April 29, 2013 at 01:22 PM Posted April 29, 2013 at 01:22 PM 60.000 tickets sold as of yesterday Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
Alex_Incognito Posted April 29, 2013 at 03:16 PM Posted April 29, 2013 at 03:16 PM I've come so close to booking. Céline, you're killing me! Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
reamary Posted April 29, 2013 at 08:03 PM Posted April 29, 2013 at 08:03 PM I hope she starts the tracklist with "Parler À Mon Père," as it was the most successful song from this era. Or, as the era has not officially ended, any single they decide to choose to tie up with the mini-tour. I hope so too! It would be a perfect opening song.I'm happy that the numbers have aligned for me. My birthday is in November and my wedding anniversary is in December. Then, the Paris concert will be my 5th Celine concert and it's my 5th anniversary. Simply can't wait! Cool! I'm happy too cause it's my birthday in November as well, and this is my 15th "anniversary" year of being a fan! Only my 2nd Céline concert though But which I never thought would ever happen again, so I'm extra extra happy that it IS now happening for the second time!! 2 Quote http://i342.photobucket.com/albums/o419/reamary/1338b390-8604-432c-8a00-e8e1052a92ba.jpgHELSINKI 9.6.2008 - PARIS 26.11.2013 - PARIS 28.6.2016 - STOCKHOLM 17.6.2017 !
Recommended Posts