zuv Posted March 24, 2013 at 04:05 PM Posted March 24, 2013 at 04:05 PM (edited) I want to ask if she'll ever consider to do an ANTI-TOUR.... Please feel free to ask, I do not own the rights to this question LOLMore the better!! When i'll find my username and password on twitter, i'll ask her that question :- P Edited March 24, 2013 at 04:06 PM by zuv 2 Quote
browseceline Posted March 24, 2013 at 04:06 PM Posted March 24, 2013 at 04:06 PM (edited) I pretty much asked some very direct questions http://i45.tinypic.com/nez0ja.jpg I don't think this will work. In the end they will talk about the same things again and no word about the music. We will probably see photos of the twins, how they grow up etc. and Celine will probably tell that she does her laundry herself since she has plenty of time to do that. I would not be surprised either that all of the questions that they will ask Celine , first will be asked for permission of Celine and her management. So if there are questions like these - about why singing not your own repertoire, she will probably reject them and will choose the same old questions or other trivial questions not related to new music;-) Edited March 24, 2013 at 04:07 PM by browseceline 2 Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
dj4celine Posted March 24, 2013 at 04:12 PM Posted March 24, 2013 at 04:12 PM I agree. But it doesn't hurt to ask. Besides, I just wanted to rant against the complete negligence on Celine's team's part. Nothing more. 1 Quote
Javito Posted March 24, 2013 at 07:19 PM Posted March 24, 2013 at 07:19 PM I don't think this will work. In the end they will talk about the same things again and no word about the music. We will probably see photos of the twins, how they grow up etc. and Celine will probably tell that she does her laundry herself since she has plenty of time to do that. I would not be surprised either that all of the questions that they will ask Celine , first will be asked for permission of Celine and her management. So if there are questions like these - about why singing not your own repertoire, she will probably reject them and will choose the same old questions or other trivial questions not related to new music;-) If only!!! If only she knew that those are exactly the kind of questions she needs to answer and that fans are begging her to reply after 30 years of career!! I agree. But it doesn't hurt to ask. Besides, I just wanted to rant against the complete negligence on Celine's team's part. Nothing more. Well said. We already have the "no". We don't lose anything for trying Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
takeachance Posted March 24, 2013 at 08:27 PM Posted March 24, 2013 at 08:27 PM (edited) could she ask her how can a fan meet her in Vegas without paying a zillion dollars/knowing someone in her crowd/or without having to lick someones butt x 10000. Id like to know that............................ Edited March 24, 2013 at 08:27 PM by takeachance 4 Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
alvick53 Posted March 24, 2013 at 08:47 PM Posted March 24, 2013 at 08:47 PM Oh, darn! Too bad I can't take the day off and go! Wish I had known a week ago Quote
nuts2you Posted March 24, 2013 at 08:54 PM Posted March 24, 2013 at 08:54 PM we dont know when the taping is just yet, so you may have time, Quote
Popular Post Koolan Posted March 24, 2013 at 09:48 PM Popular Post Posted March 24, 2013 at 09:48 PM "Please ask Celine if she misses singing some of her songs from her own repertoire & if she will try to write a song in English." https://twitter.com/CelineDionForum/status/315942840666578944 9 Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
ryba Posted March 24, 2013 at 09:50 PM Posted March 24, 2013 at 09:50 PM or maybe they plan to introduce sans attendre to the american market and want to start promotion for it (and show the new video clip) 3 Quote
zuv Posted March 24, 2013 at 10:34 PM Posted March 24, 2013 at 10:34 PM (edited) or maybe they plan to introduce sans attendre to the american market and want to start promotion for it (and show the new video clip)lol"The Second French Album" They should have done that with "S'il Suffisait D'Aimer" her truly best French album imo... Surpasses "D'eux" easily. Edited March 24, 2013 at 10:37 PM by zuv 2 Quote
chocolatechip15 Posted March 25, 2013 at 02:10 AM Posted March 25, 2013 at 02:10 AM lol"The Second French Album" They should have done that with "S'il Suffisait D'Aimer" her truly best French album imo... Surpasses "D'eux" easily. S'il Suffisait D'Aimer was released in the US . . . and she sang the song S'il Suffisait D'Aimer on her LTAL tour in the US (at least, she did when I saw her in NY!) 1 Quote
Angel2006 Posted March 25, 2013 at 06:14 AM Posted March 25, 2013 at 06:14 AM I wonder when this interview will air? I'm really excited to see what this is about. Celine wouldn't just do an interview like this for nothing. It must be about the new album! 1 Quote
joaofilho Posted March 25, 2013 at 12:29 PM Posted March 25, 2013 at 12:29 PM Surely she should mention the show in Vegas, the 10-year show and Vegas, if there will be changes in the show, and the contract extension until 2019. why is this rumor that's going around, and if this is true will be the end of his career. Quote
artistman2007 Posted March 25, 2013 at 02:19 PM Posted March 25, 2013 at 02:19 PM Dj4celine thats great that u asked questions that we really want to ask and i hope everybody does the same u go 1 Quote
isurrender Posted March 25, 2013 at 02:24 PM Posted March 25, 2013 at 02:24 PM I don't think this will work. In the end they will talk about the same things again and no word about the music. We will probably see photos of the twins, how they grow up etc. and Celine will probably tell that she does her laundry herself since she has plenty of time to do that. I would not be surprised either that all of the questions that they will ask Celine , first will be asked for permission of Celine and her management. So if there are questions like these - about why singing not your own repertoire, she will probably reject them and will choose the same old questions or other trivial questions not related to new music;-) Well, I don't think that's Katie's role to ask questions like that. Her viewers don't give a sh** about it! Plus, let's speak out :dozens of fans have already met her (and more than once). Some of them are complaining all day long on forums but when they stood in front of her **arggggghhhhh** Quote
garçon Posted March 25, 2013 at 03:13 PM Posted March 25, 2013 at 03:13 PM (edited) I agree. But it doesn't hurt to ask. Besides, I just wanted to rant against the complete negligence on Celine's team's part. Nothing more. They want us to think we are Celine fans, who have a reciprocative relationship (or what ever) with her.. but we are not. We are Celine - consumers; idolizing the image she and her team choses to show us, in order to buy more Celine Dion. Almost everything they do, ever since aspiring as much commercial success, is putting the products as attractively as possible onto the counter. Hence for example the repetitive Vegas and family stories; in order to let ordinary people identify with her sympathetic image and buy the ticket to Vegas.. which btw still is Celine's easiest way of combining as much commercial gain, while maintaining the needed image of 'the best singer in the world', of course dishonestly supported by the lipping. To recap, frankly quite cynically: she, with her team, is not interested in 'our' questions nor opinions about her artistry, for they are probably threatening to her/their commercial gain. Edited March 25, 2013 at 03:19 PM by garçon 3 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted March 25, 2013 at 04:08 PM Posted March 25, 2013 at 04:08 PM I asked, with the contract extension would she be making changes to include her songs???? Worth a shot! 3 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Davey84 Posted March 25, 2013 at 08:17 PM Posted March 25, 2013 at 08:17 PM (edited) I asked, with the contract extension would she be making changes to include her songs???? Worth a shot! Exactly.... IF she is doing Vegas for so song, they'd well damn better change the show within 20 years, otherwise it will only be a laughing matter!I seriously wonder if she really is going to stay there till 2019.... I wonder if *heaven forbit* people were close to her pass away... She really has keep releasing albums and think about doing the mini tour here and there too, because if she won't, her international career will be D-E-A-D I asked if Céline will be doing a mini tour to promote Sans Attendre Edited March 25, 2013 at 08:25 PM by Davey84 1 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
c4n4d4 Posted March 26, 2013 at 02:28 AM Posted March 26, 2013 at 02:28 AM I wonder if during this interview they will announce the English album's title 1 Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/5fc8ed1dcd8690c2a8e2cad08629e4ba/tumblr_mrwbegFInv1rothmmo1_500.jpgJanuary 5, 2013 -- Las Vegas August 18, 2013 -- Las Vegas
Angel2006 Posted March 26, 2013 at 02:37 AM Posted March 26, 2013 at 02:37 AM Now that Celine's show is going to run until 2019, I'm convinced that this Katie Couric interview will be about Vegas, Vegas and more Vegas. I bet they are not even really going to address the new album now and all the questions will be focused around the Vegas show. Katie will probably ask one question about the album and Celine will brush it off and start talking about something else. I hope i'm wrong and that we will get lots of questions answered about the album. I am still really excited about this interview, but now with the news about the Vegas show, i think this is going to be a different kind of interview then i originally thought it was going to be. Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted March 26, 2013 at 03:11 AM Posted March 26, 2013 at 03:11 AM Now that Celine's show is going to run until 2019, I'm convinced that this Katie Couric interview will be about Vegas, Vegas and more Vegas. I bet they are not even really going to address the new album now and all the questions will be focused around the Vegas show. Katie will probably ask one question about the album and Celine will brush it off and start talking about something else. I hope i'm wrong and that we will get lots of questions answered about the album. I am still really excited about this interview, but now with the news about the Vegas show, i think this is going to be a different kind of interview then i originally thought it was going to be. If you look at the twitter message she asks fans from Vegas if they are wanting to hear her new album so who knows? Kev c Quote
celinelover03 Posted March 26, 2013 at 05:36 AM Posted March 26, 2013 at 05:36 AM I believe this is being taped tomorrow right? Quote Et je t'aime encore, comme dans les chansons banales...
celinelover03 Posted March 26, 2013 at 05:38 AM Posted March 26, 2013 at 05:38 AM Oh and it looks like tomorrow's taping episode of the show will be only dedicated to Celine! Which means a good 40 minutes of interview. I wonder where they're filming all of this since they're going to have a live audience. Maybe the Colloseum? And knowing shows like this, this episode might be aired wednesday bceause usually talk shows like this air their episodes a day after they've been filmed. Quote Et je t'aime encore, comme dans les chansons banales...
celinelover03 Posted March 26, 2013 at 05:40 AM Posted March 26, 2013 at 05:40 AM Actually, scratch what I just said....I just checked my tv guide and the episode on wednesday is about 50 cent lol. Quote Et je t'aime encore, comme dans les chansons banales...
QueenCeline87 Posted March 26, 2013 at 08:07 AM Author Posted March 26, 2013 at 08:07 AM Katie is still looking for audience members.....if only we all lived in Vegas eh? I really hope the interview addresses alot of our album questions and we get a title and official realease date etc... But I have a feeling it's going to be about her extended contract , the last 10 years in Vegas, but I'm hoping I'm wrong because Katie did mention the new CD so I guess we will have to see! Hopefully she will tweet a few photos tomorrow :-) 1 Quote http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
DionFanAlways Posted March 26, 2013 at 09:33 AM Posted March 26, 2013 at 09:33 AM (edited) Katie @KatieShow 5hLove Celine Dion? We do too! Katie's hanging with Celine in #LasVegas TOMORROW, come be a part of our show: http://ktie.tv/1089MhI I'd love to be there! Edited March 26, 2013 at 09:34 AM by DionFanAlways Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
celine-rc Posted March 26, 2013 at 10:04 AM Posted March 26, 2013 at 10:04 AM Honestly, if it is going to be a fourty minute interview, I highly doubt that they will talk about Vegas for the whole time. Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
Kyle_Jared Posted March 26, 2013 at 11:39 AM Posted March 26, 2013 at 11:39 AM Ya, forget about this being new album info. This is for the Coliseum's tenth anniversary and Celine's show there. Guaranteed. Quote
Xpresso Posted March 26, 2013 at 12:26 PM Posted March 26, 2013 at 12:26 PM I guess they will talk about different things. Mainly Vegas, but probably also about the new album, the duet with Ne-Yo, and the movie Unfinished Songs (A Song for Marion) which comes out in a few months in North America I believe... Quote
celinelover03 Posted March 26, 2013 at 02:04 PM Posted March 26, 2013 at 02:04 PM I guess they will talk about different things. Mainly Vegas, but probably also about the new album, the duet with Ne-Yo, and the movie Unfinished Songs (A Song for Marion) which comes out in a few months in North America I believe... I doubt they'll be talking much about Unfinished Songs...because I live in America and there hasn't been like any advertising for the movie. It's not a popular movie here at least Quote Et je t'aime encore, comme dans les chansons banales...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.