Neddo Posted April 3, 2013 at 06:29 AM Posted April 3, 2013 at 06:29 AM No DVD and broadcast according to internet. Quote http://imageshack.us/a/img138/7804/5tq2.png
celinedionfan1 Posted April 3, 2013 at 06:34 AM Posted April 3, 2013 at 06:34 AM Actually if you want front orchestra seats in Vega you are playing between 500-600 dollars. I have had front orchestra six times, so I know what I'm talking about. I have even bought front row twice for $250. 1 Quote Celine live | December 30th & 31st, 2011 | January 3rd & 4th, 2012 | January 12th, 13th, 15th, 16th & 18th, 2013 | November 29th & 30th, 2013 | December 1st, 2013 | August 27th, 30th & 31st, 2015 | June 20th, 21st, 24th, 25th & 28th, 2016 | January 24th, 25th, 27th & 28th, 2017 | June 17th, July 8th, 23rd & 24th, 2017 |
Javito Posted April 3, 2013 at 09:08 AM Posted April 3, 2013 at 09:08 AM Since the setlist is 80% French, it's definitely going to be much more than the couple of French songs she's performed over and over again. However, beyond general statements like that it's going to be mostly in French and unique for this purpose, I disagree completely about knowing the setlist in advance. I think the thrill of that moment when you recognize the first few notes of a song and realize what she's going to sing is an amazing part of the intense emotional experience of a live concert. I know it was part of what I loved about the LTAL show I saw in 1998 -- I had absolutely no idea what she was going to sing, so there was an incredible excitement before each song. . . and the cheering as people recognize what the song is! And much as I loved the Vegas show, I wished I hadn't known exactly what she was going to sing beforehand -- it made the experience less intense and exciting, in my opinion. Yes that's true, but at least they could say "she's going to sing songs from her french albums" and/or "songs that she has never performed before from her albums" or something like that. That would be enough 1 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
duri Posted April 3, 2013 at 09:39 AM Posted April 3, 2013 at 09:39 AM Important is how many songs she will sing. More songs=more "new" songs ... because if she will sing 20 songs so 16 in french the most of them will be songs we all know she was singing over and over again ... CNTQR, LAEE, Ziggy, jE SAIS PAS, PQTMAE, Destin, JE iras, ONCHP, SSDA, DUAM, it would be nice to hear JNOP and of course more songs from 1 fille album and SA ... it´s great that this concert is going to be but why again her "greatest hits" why not songs from SA (so succesful album) with her greatest hits ... are songs from SA going to be ignored as songs from DˇELLES and 1 fille album? Hope at least for more songs from SA. 2 Quote http://www.supermusic.sk/obrazky/80543_Celine%209.jpg
Matej Posted April 3, 2013 at 10:01 AM Author Posted April 3, 2013 at 10:01 AM This woman and her team are not creative. So I think it will be the same songs with same arrangements, same instruments, same performances as always over the past years and some songs or parts of the songs will be lip-synced as usual. 3 Quote
anewdayhascome Posted April 3, 2013 at 12:03 PM Posted April 3, 2013 at 12:03 PM I'm sure we will got many songs from SA as well as all the classics from the 90s but I'm afraid they'll totally abandon 1f4t, ONCP and D'elles and it's a shame! They were also successful. I don't say that she has to perform La lettre de George Sand or Valse adieu but at least those songs which were singles... like Je lui dirair or Immensite! 2 Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Celine Fan 77 Posted April 3, 2013 at 12:04 PM Posted April 3, 2013 at 12:04 PM A DVD is a must! Do we know if this will be on tv too? Kev x Apparently no DVD and no TV Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
isurrender Posted April 3, 2013 at 12:49 PM Posted April 3, 2013 at 12:49 PM (edited) I want her to open the show with "Je ne vous oublie pas" (which was the obvious choice for the last tour in french countries but well, ...) and I want an unplugged medley for the 1F4T era : Tout l'or des hommesEt je t'aime encoreContre Nature I don't think that's a lot to ask for. Edited April 3, 2013 at 12:52 PM by isurrender 2 Quote
Celine Fan 77 Posted April 3, 2013 at 01:10 PM Posted April 3, 2013 at 01:10 PM This setlist is not a request, it's just a list of the songs that, trying to be realistic, I THINK she will perform (no particular order): · L'amour Existe Encore· Pour Que Tu M'aimes Encore· J'irai ou tu Iras· Je Sais Pas· On Ne Change Pas· Dans Un Autre Monde· S'il Suffisait D'aimer· Tout L'or Des Hommes (I think there's space enough for this song in a show like this)· Je Ne Vous Oublie Pas (This one would fit the event so well, also keep in mind that it was a lead single)· Et S'il N'en Restait Qu'une· Parler à mon Père· Je N'ai Pas Besoin D'amour· Le Miracle (maybe)· Qui Peut Vivre Sans Amour? (maybe)· Que Toi Au Monde (quite possible since it was written by Luc Plamondon)· My Heart Will Go On· The Power Of Love· Because You Loved Me· Where Does My Heart Beat Now Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
Neddo Posted April 3, 2013 at 01:18 PM Posted April 3, 2013 at 01:18 PM My wishlist: -Naked-Reveal-Faith-Water from the moon-Je ne suis pas celle-Quand on n'a que l'amour-Delivre-moi-Lolita-A cause-On s'est aime a cause-Les paradis-Si je n'ai rien de toi-Ne me quitte pas-Sur le meme beatau-Tous les blues sont ecrits pour toi-En attendant ses pas-Piaf chanteriat du rock-La memoire D'abraham-Je lui dirai-Retiens-moi-Rien n'est vraiment fini Quote http://imageshack.us/a/img138/7804/5tq2.png
Daysleeper Posted April 3, 2013 at 01:48 PM Posted April 3, 2013 at 01:48 PM I can't believe it won't be released on dvd. Not even a tv broadcast. It's a pitty for such unique event. Maybe it's only a strategic trick to get more people buy the tickets. But in the other hand I'm sure it would be sold out all the same. 4 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted April 3, 2013 at 01:52 PM Posted April 3, 2013 at 01:52 PM You know she is going to do NMQP......... That way she can say I did a song from SA Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Daysleeper Posted April 3, 2013 at 02:03 PM Posted April 3, 2013 at 02:03 PM I'm quite sure there will be at least "Parler à mon père". 1 Quote
smash Posted April 3, 2013 at 02:20 PM Posted April 3, 2013 at 02:20 PM If there is not going to be TV or DVD, i will be very disappointed. I cannot believe that they will not do anything, nothing?? A "once off" concert of Celine Dion, and nothing? That will be very strange. Sharon 2 Quote
c4n4d4 Posted April 3, 2013 at 02:55 PM Posted April 3, 2013 at 02:55 PM I have had front orchestra six times, so I know what I'm talking about. I have even bought front row twice for $250.I am in the process of buying tickets for her show right now and to get Front Orchestra 4 2nd row its 658$ and for 3rd row same section is 608$ The only seats for $250 being offered is rear orchestra or 1st mezzanine Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/5fc8ed1dcd8690c2a8e2cad08629e4ba/tumblr_mrwbegFInv1rothmmo1_500.jpgJanuary 5, 2013 -- Las Vegas August 18, 2013 -- Las Vegas
garçon Posted April 3, 2013 at 02:57 PM Posted April 3, 2013 at 02:57 PM How do we know for sure there will be no DVD/recording? Quote
DionFanAlways Posted April 3, 2013 at 03:12 PM Posted April 3, 2013 at 03:12 PM (edited) I am in the process of buying tickets for her show right now and to get Front Orchestra 4 2nd row its 658$ and for 3rd row same section is 608$The only seats for $250 being offered is rear orchestra or 1st mezzanineWhat site are you on? Because in Feb. this year I sat in 4FORCH DD and the 3FORCH EE and they were only 250. (that's 4th and 5th rows) I bought them at box office though. Edited April 3, 2013 at 03:13 PM by DionFanAlways Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
c4n4d4 Posted April 3, 2013 at 03:28 PM Posted April 3, 2013 at 03:28 PM What site are you on? Because in Feb. this year I sat in 4FORCH DD and the 3FORCH EE and they were only 250. (that's 4th and 5th rows) I bought them at box office though.The AXS website that sells her tickets now. When TicketMaster sold them I could find them for 250 but not now Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/5fc8ed1dcd8690c2a8e2cad08629e4ba/tumblr_mrwbegFInv1rothmmo1_500.jpgJanuary 5, 2013 -- Las Vegas August 18, 2013 -- Las Vegas
DionFanAlways Posted April 3, 2013 at 03:47 PM Posted April 3, 2013 at 03:47 PM The AXS website that sells her tickets now. When TicketMaster sold them I could find them for 250 but not nowhmm that's interesting.....Good luck Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
c4n4d4 Posted April 3, 2013 at 04:21 PM Posted April 3, 2013 at 04:21 PM hmm that's interesting.....Good luck I think I am going to try calling th box office when I get done with class today. Thanks for the help! 1 Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/5fc8ed1dcd8690c2a8e2cad08629e4ba/tumblr_mrwbegFInv1rothmmo1_500.jpgJanuary 5, 2013 -- Las Vegas August 18, 2013 -- Las Vegas
celinedionfan1 Posted April 3, 2013 at 04:22 PM Posted April 3, 2013 at 04:22 PM I am in the process of buying tickets for her show right now and to get Front Orchestra 4 2nd row its 658$ and for 3rd row same section is 608$The only seats for $250 being offered is rear orchestra or 1st mezzanine Yes, as of right now those tickets are very expensive. But you have to wait closer to the concert if you want to get them at regular price. The first rows in Front Orchestra 3, 4, 5 usually drop to regular price the day before or the day of the concert. It's a gamble. But usually there are tickets at $250 in Front Orchestra 2 & 6 starting from the second row. Quote Celine live | December 30th & 31st, 2011 | January 3rd & 4th, 2012 | January 12th, 13th, 15th, 16th & 18th, 2013 | November 29th & 30th, 2013 | December 1st, 2013 | August 27th, 30th & 31st, 2015 | June 20th, 21st, 24th, 25th & 28th, 2016 | January 24th, 25th, 27th & 28th, 2017 | June 17th, July 8th, 23rd & 24th, 2017 |
mirage Posted April 3, 2013 at 06:40 PM Posted April 3, 2013 at 06:40 PM Je Ne Vous Oublie Pas is a must!! I cannot understand why she doesnt do that song in her shows! It's the perfect way to start a show No tv broadcast I can understand that, but no DVD is a stupid choice, you will see that with this show she will sing her own jewels of songs and we will never ever see or hear them... :-( We need to show them we want an dvd of this once in a lifetime show... ;-) 2 Quote
QueenCeline87 Posted April 3, 2013 at 07:40 PM Posted April 3, 2013 at 07:40 PM Really hope this will be bought out to DVD or streamed live , Good luck to everyone trying to get team Celine tickets tomorrow! This thread should be buzzing tomorrow with excitement! 2 Quote http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
QueenCeline87 Posted April 3, 2013 at 07:47 PM Posted April 3, 2013 at 07:47 PM No DVD and broadcast according to internet. Oh no that's really disappointing if true :-( We are obviously not going to get a Vegas DVD any time soon with the contract being extended, so I was sure this would be recorded and released on DVD. So many of us want it , it would be a smart choice for them to make. 1 Quote http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
Neddo Posted April 3, 2013 at 07:52 PM Posted April 3, 2013 at 07:52 PM Oh no that's really disappointing if true :-(We are obviously not going to get a Vegas DVD any time soon with the contract being extended, so I was sure this would be recorded and released on DVD. So many of us want it , it would be a smart choice for them to make. This would definetly boost Celines popularity and sales 1 Quote http://imageshack.us/a/img138/7804/5tq2.png
CELINE MARIE Posted April 3, 2013 at 07:53 PM Posted April 3, 2013 at 07:53 PM (edited) Yep but A collector limited Edition of Sans Attendre is to be released on may 13 oh please not new dvd but 123543445 edition cd Edited April 3, 2013 at 07:53 PM by CELINE MARIE Quote
Yentl Anchel Posted April 3, 2013 at 08:12 PM Posted April 3, 2013 at 08:12 PM Yep but A collector limited Edition of Sans Attendre is to be released on may 13 oh please not new dvd but 123543445 edition cd What is your source? And yeah I can hardly believe they are not going to release this concert on DVD. Many of the fans are unable to go since it cost a lot of money. And by releasing it onto DVD /BR lot's of ppl are going to buy it. The fans who were there, and the ones who couldn't be there. I surly hope she is going to do some more shows / concerts outside of Vegas since she is going to be there for another 6 years I hope she doesn't forget the fans who can't travel to Vegas. I mean it is only fair. We come to visit her, now she can take some time to visit us. 4 Quote Elle est mon idéal, La plus grande étoile Will be going to Celine may 8 2027
Celine Fan 77 Posted April 3, 2013 at 09:08 PM Posted April 3, 2013 at 09:08 PM I went to a travel agency this afternoon to see if I could afford to go to Quebec this July (for Celine's concert, of course) and I can only go alone... But not with my mother, which was my initial plan... Hopefully next October we'll catch her in Vegas Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
nuts2you Posted April 3, 2013 at 10:02 PM Posted April 3, 2013 at 10:02 PM well you know that the one that do go, in july they most likely someone will YT it, just hope its in HD, Quote
Xpresso Posted April 3, 2013 at 11:58 PM Posted April 3, 2013 at 11:58 PM Don't you think that singing La mémoire d'Abraham is a must at this great location (The Plains of Abraham)...? 2 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.