Jump to content

Je n'ai pas besoin d'amour (I don't need love) - Official Discussion Topic


Recommended Posts

Posted
Do u think there will be a 4th single for SANS ATTENDRE? Even "D'elles" had one!!! or 5 singles, if you count the 2 versions of "a cause" separatedly!
  • Like 2
Posted
I still want this song to release as a single! I love this song very much!
  • Like 3
giphy.gif

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...