celine-rc Posted November 14, 2011 at 05:50 PM Posted November 14, 2011 at 05:50 PM I just asked this girl that i know who's a huge Justin Bieber fan what she would think if Céline sung with him ( I wanted to know how the other camp feels about it), she didn't even know that he had said that and she said that it wouldn't really bother her. I still think that it's a really bad idea. Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
sfbaysinger Posted November 14, 2011 at 08:19 PM Posted November 14, 2011 at 08:19 PM Lou, I love love love the way you prefaced it, :our Celine." I love that!!!I wouldn't like this idea, but it sure might help her a bit in temrs of people thinking she's relevant!! Quote L'immensite de mon amour pour Celine! L'amour existe encore pour elle!
Lou555 Posted November 14, 2011 at 08:50 PM Author Posted November 14, 2011 at 08:50 PM (edited) I´m not fan of this idea. Question was which francophone artist he would like to sing with, so I think Justin didn´t know any other francophone artist than Céline so his answer was Céline Dion. You're absolutely right, it would be a duet in French (en français!). Here's the quote from the interview :L'animateur lui a demandé avec quel artiste francophone il aimerait chanter et c'est vers Céline Dion que le choix s'est porté. "Chanter en français avec Céline Dion, ça me plairait. Une nouvelle chanson si elle veut bien", avoue-t-il. Un titre que l'on retrouvera peut-être sur son prochain disque prévu pour le printemps 2012.The presenter asked him with which French-speaking artist he would like to sing and it is towards Céline Dion that the choice went. "To sing in French with Céline Dion, that would please me. A new song if she wants ", he admits. A title which we shall find maybe on his next cd planned for spring, 2012Source : http://www.news-de-stars.com/justin-bieber...n_art58288.html Edited November 14, 2011 at 08:51 PM by Lou555 Quote
davidjag79 Posted November 14, 2011 at 08:50 PM Posted November 14, 2011 at 08:50 PM Hell to the NO! Quote I have waited for so long...for a miracle to come, A New Day Has Come!! http://i49.tinypic.com/1q1q4i.jpg
celinesounds Posted November 14, 2011 at 09:01 PM Posted November 14, 2011 at 09:01 PM It's a change to record a song with someone half your age, instead of someone twice your age!!!!!! :P Celine does it with death people Quote #FREEJAVITO
anewdayhascome Posted November 14, 2011 at 09:45 PM Posted November 14, 2011 at 09:45 PM nooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
celine-rc Posted November 14, 2011 at 11:49 PM Posted November 14, 2011 at 11:49 PM NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! We're not that desperate! Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
Xpresso Posted November 15, 2011 at 12:42 AM Posted November 15, 2011 at 12:42 AM Why not!? Celine has nothing to loose really.If she gets a younger generation among her fans, and a top 10 song, what's the problem with that!!?? Quote
*Daniel Posted November 15, 2011 at 12:45 AM Posted November 15, 2011 at 12:45 AM Why not!? Celine has nothing to loose really.If she gets a younger generation among her fans, and a top 10 song, what's the problem with that!!?? The issue (how I'm looking at it) that they are both completly different person. It just not going to work. Quote "Everything is pretty much possible if you believe in yourself." ~ Celine Dion
celinefan111 Posted November 15, 2011 at 12:59 AM Posted November 15, 2011 at 12:59 AM ok just to give her a hit really guys SHES ALREADY A BIGGER STAR THAN BIEBER.. and come on it really it will not do any good for him only to see how lame he truly is in music compared to her....plus there voices dont match..it would sound awful. what ever song it would be. Quote
MJaque Posted November 15, 2011 at 03:11 AM Posted November 15, 2011 at 03:11 AM (edited) During an interview in Paris with Nikos Aliagas and without hesitation Justin said he would like to do a duet with Céline if she agrees... What do you guys think about that? http://www.nerienlouper.fr/44957-indiscret...n-pour-believe/ I think I just threw up a little in my mouth! Edited November 15, 2011 at 03:14 AM by MJaque Quote
MJaque Posted November 15, 2011 at 03:17 AM Posted November 15, 2011 at 03:17 AM If there's any justice in the world, he will be kept as far away from Celine as possible, and well, recording studios in general. Amen! Quote
zuv Posted November 15, 2011 at 03:59 AM Posted November 15, 2011 at 03:59 AM (edited) annnnddddddddd its another No Thank You Very Much. next! but i like that he talks about her, can't hurt but to increase her popularity amoung the kids... Edited November 15, 2011 at 03:59 AM by zuv Quote
alvick53 Posted November 15, 2011 at 04:17 AM Posted November 15, 2011 at 04:17 AM NNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quote
kevincheung410 Posted November 15, 2011 at 08:57 AM Posted November 15, 2011 at 08:57 AM NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Quote www.celinecn.com Youtube | Sohu
celinerific Posted November 15, 2011 at 06:33 PM Posted November 15, 2011 at 06:33 PM Oh hell no. Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
Timster Posted November 15, 2011 at 06:54 PM Posted November 15, 2011 at 06:54 PM There are far more suitable young singers out there for Celine to duet with! Quote
Javito Posted November 15, 2011 at 07:05 PM Posted November 15, 2011 at 07:05 PM I'm sooo tired of this kid Of course he would like to do a duet with Céline Dion... in his dreams! Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
CSCfan Posted November 15, 2011 at 08:03 PM Posted November 15, 2011 at 08:03 PM I would think you would be exploding with happiness about this Javito....it would put Céline right back on the charts and give her só much exposure! More than you've ever dreamed of! :D :D Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
puttybuddy Posted November 15, 2011 at 09:14 PM Posted November 15, 2011 at 09:14 PM I think it could help both their careers in different ways. Bieber just won an award on a duet with Rascal flats. Who'd figured that one! Quote The greatest voice ever! ♥
CelineDionFan710 Posted November 16, 2011 at 04:28 AM Posted November 16, 2011 at 04:28 AM no Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
Javito Posted November 16, 2011 at 08:40 AM Posted November 16, 2011 at 08:40 AM I would think you would be exploding with happiness about this Javito....it would put Céline right back on the charts and give her só much exposure! More than you've ever dreamed of! :D :D Not at any price sorry... What has to do Céline singing a duet with that kid? It's like mixing oil and water Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
dj_a_rock Posted November 16, 2011 at 10:39 AM Posted November 16, 2011 at 10:39 AM NO!!!!! It is like you hear 2 ladies singing. If you want Celine to go back in the charts she better have a duet with Scotty McCreery. He is even 1 year old younger than Bieber . McCreery has voice quality while Bieber don't. Quote
browseceline Posted November 16, 2011 at 11:53 AM Posted November 16, 2011 at 11:53 AM (edited) Even worse than that, Whitney recorded a duet with AKON!!! LMAO!!! Whitney Houston ft. Akon - LIKE I NEVER LEFT can't stand Akon's irritating smurfsound! ( that has been autotuned as well).. in fact don't understand why all those autotuned rappers/R&B typos have so much succes! They cannot sing! if autotune wasn't there .. they are nothing! As for Bieber, he has a big fanbase with teengirls, so if Celine does this duet * please not - that big teenbase will probably launch the song to the top of the charts! but if this should be the way ? All Celine needs is a massive fantastic new song; a new day has come was so fresh and uplifiting and so many people liked it. even my Celine hating fellow students, admitted they liked the song! And I think on Taking Chances, Celine should have taken her chances by releasing Surprise Surprise, Shadow of Love or Can't fight the feeling. I wonder what any of these would have done in the charts! Edited November 16, 2011 at 12:01 PM by browseceline Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
sfbaysinger Posted November 16, 2011 at 03:48 PM Posted November 16, 2011 at 03:48 PM Nice. I like Scotty McCreery and he has a very good voice.I don't think she needs to do a duet with Justin to make it back to the charts again. In and of herself, in her own merit and her own voice, she could do it. You guys are right she just needs another new amazing song to do it all by herself. I would not object to her acquiring younger teen fans, but she doesn't have to sing with the Beeb to make it happen. Quote L'immensite de mon amour pour Celine! L'amour existe encore pour elle!
ferjaacu Posted November 16, 2011 at 03:56 PM Posted November 16, 2011 at 03:56 PM ^^^^ So agreed with you Christina *yes. Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
NeliCD Posted November 16, 2011 at 09:42 PM Posted November 16, 2011 at 09:42 PM I think it's NOT a good idea. But if Cèline agrees to make a duet with him, I'll support her because she always makes great duets! Quote
ddmone99 Posted November 16, 2011 at 10:56 PM Posted November 16, 2011 at 10:56 PM No freaking way!!! Celine has so much talent and Justin is talentless. It wouldn't mix at all! Quote You'll never see the courage i know. It's colours richness won't appear within your view. I'll never glow the way that you glow. Your presence dominates the judgements made on you. But as the scenery grows, I see in different lights. The shades and shadow undulate in my perception. My feelings swell and strech, I see from greater heights. I understand what I am still too proud to mention to you. You'll say you understand. But you don't understand. You'll say you'd never give up seeing eye to eye. But never is a promise and you can't afford to lie. You'll never touch the things that I hold. The skin of my emotions lies beneath my own. You'll never feel the heat of this soul. My fever burns me deeper than I've ever shown. But as the scenery grows, I see in different lights. The shades and shadows undulate in my perception. My feelings swell and strech, I see from greater heights. I realize what i am now too smart to mention to you. You'll say you understand. You'll never understand. I'll say I'll never wake up knowing how or why. I don't know what to believe in. You don't know who I am. You'll say I need appeasing when i start to cry. But never is a promise and I'll never need a lie. Never Is A Promise-Fiona Apple
openthetelevision Posted November 17, 2011 at 03:18 AM Posted November 17, 2011 at 03:18 AM I'm so split on this. The only good thing is that his voice has deepened A LOT and if they were to do a duet, Celine would get a lot of publicity. I wonder if RC would feel if Celine & Justin did a duet? The thing with Justin is he can do ballads as well. It's not always poppy music. I just don't want it to be disastrous like the one with Mariah But with that, they re-did an old classic that should've never happened and Mariah and Celine are totally different people as far as personalty and music wise. Maybe it would be a good idea? I don't think she would seem desperate. But I'm not sure if Rene would be up for it, seeming he only tends to have Celine do duets with older people (I don't mean to offend anyone if I did.) Quote
Bell Posted November 17, 2011 at 06:53 AM Posted November 17, 2011 at 06:53 AM it will not do any good for him only to see how lame he truly is in music compared to herExactly. Just like what he did with Mariah's 'All I Want For Christmas'. She may not be as good as she used to be but is still one of the most successful & most talented singers of all times. This poor kid should never touch anything done by Celine, Mariah or any other great artist! Quote 16 YEARS A FORUM MEMBER
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.