wjd Posted December 26, 2012 at 10:23 AM Posted December 26, 2012 at 10:23 AM Is there any possibility that you could share your estimations of Celine's every album sales? I would love to know the current number of global sales of ATW... a decade of song. I can do this, yes - but not until Friday! I'm currently celebrating Christmas with my family and I'm away from my home computer I've estimated sales to lie between 22,500,000-22,750,000. 1 Quote Céline Dion, music's greatest ever singer, the biggest-selling Canadian artist of all-time and most successful female live act ever - what's not to love?
garçon Posted December 26, 2012 at 11:10 AM Posted December 26, 2012 at 11:10 AM I can do this, yes - but not until Friday! I'm currently celebrating Christmas with my family and I'm away from my home computer I've estimated sales to lie between 22,500,000-22,750,000. hehe I understand. Don't bother at all at Christmas time, and please enjoy before another year has gone by. Quote
TiagoFragoso05 Posted December 27, 2012 at 08:18 PM Posted December 27, 2012 at 08:18 PM i want this so bad =( i know... we all want something new, but i like the case so much ! Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
comingback Posted March 9, 2014 at 04:48 PM Posted March 9, 2014 at 04:48 PM Making of TTWIS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mqz5mj8ujDw 1 Quote
Prima_Donna1 Posted March 9, 2014 at 07:33 PM Posted March 9, 2014 at 07:33 PM Not working for me. It says its been disabled. 2 Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
chocolatechip15 Posted March 10, 2014 at 01:41 AM Posted March 10, 2014 at 01:41 AM Not working for me. It says its been disabled. If you click on it to watch it on YouTube, it should work. Only the embedding feature was disabled. 1 Quote
chocolatechip15 Posted March 10, 2014 at 01:46 AM Posted March 10, 2014 at 01:46 AM Making of TTWIS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mqz5mj8ujDw Thanks for sharing this! But I can't watch this video without thinking of the hilarious Weird Al interview. Quote
DionFanAlways Posted March 10, 2014 at 10:04 AM Posted March 10, 2014 at 10:04 AM Thanks for sharing this! But I can't watch this video without thinking of the hilarious Weird Al interview.Exactly! 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
comingback Posted July 6, 2014 at 06:54 AM Posted July 6, 2014 at 06:54 AM Making of: I want you to need me (2 version about abuse). I would like to see the whole video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fzw1N-LtBu0 Quote
ryba Posted July 6, 2014 at 08:35 AM Posted July 6, 2014 at 08:35 AM Making of: I want you to need me (2 version about abuse). I would like to see the whole video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fzw1N-LtBu0it would be so cool to have subtitles vor a transcript for that Video. I dont understand a word Quote
TiagoFragoso05 Posted July 6, 2014 at 09:46 AM Posted July 6, 2014 at 09:46 AM it would be so cool to have subtitles vor a transcript for that Video. I dont understand a word would be very nice if this had subtitles ... Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
Prima_Donna1 Posted July 7, 2014 at 07:46 PM Posted July 7, 2014 at 07:46 PM Man the video doesnt play for me!! Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
Popular Post comingback Posted October 31, 2019 at 07:22 PM Popular Post Posted October 31, 2019 at 07:22 PM (edited) 20 years ago, in November 1999, Celine released her GH ATW and the single TTWII.TTWII was written and produced by Max Martin, who wrote songs for Spears and Backstreet Boys.It was a new sound for Celine and after 20 years the song stands out in her discography. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6wbugWrfLU https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhf-eJBqKRs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8LLYnjgUTQ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfcRSNchoKA Edited October 31, 2019 at 07:33 PM by comingback 10 Quote
Popular Post emi&celine Posted October 31, 2019 at 10:45 PM Popular Post Posted October 31, 2019 at 10:45 PM TTWII was a mega hit! It has become a classic for radios, a song people can cite as an answer to « Name some Céline’s songs »...A true gem that would have be a hit no matter when it had been released even now almost in 2020! 11 Quote
Popular Post comingback Posted November 12, 2019 at 08:13 PM Popular Post Posted November 12, 2019 at 08:13 PM (edited) 20 years ago ATW was released.So many great memories... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVf3Jg4w_50 Edited November 12, 2019 at 08:14 PM by comingback 9 Quote
Celine Fan 77 Posted November 12, 2019 at 09:46 PM Posted November 12, 2019 at 09:46 PM OMG, love that commercial. So many '90s vibes 2 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
Alex_Incognito Posted November 13, 2019 at 12:32 AM Posted November 13, 2019 at 12:32 AM I remember seeing an ATW commercial that played clips of her videos. I called the number (as a dumb 13 yo) to ask if they were releasing a video for it, of course they didn’t know. But it happened the next year. 2 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Chantemoi Posted November 14, 2019 at 03:12 AM Posted November 14, 2019 at 03:12 AM I remember the day that DVD was released!!! Ever the dramatic, hormonal 14 year old brat, I asked my mother to drive me to the mall after school so I could buy it. My plea was so desperate, you would’ve thought that my life depended on it! I think I may have actually teared up! More than anything, I wanted to see the IACBTMN video, of which I had only seen short clips on VH1. I loved that DVD beyond words. I can’t believe that was almost 20 years ago... 2 Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted November 14, 2019 at 04:08 AM Posted November 14, 2019 at 04:08 AM I remember the day that DVD was released!!! Ever the dramatic, hormonal 14 year old brat, I asked my mother to drive me to the mall after school so I could buy it. My plea was so desperate, you would’ve thought that my life depended on it! I think I may have actually teared up! More than anything, I wanted to see the IACBTMN video, of which I had only seen short clips on VH1. I loved that DVD beyond words. I can’t believe that was almost 20 years ago... You never saw the full single cut version of IACBTMN until the ATW DVD came out?! Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
Chantemoi Posted November 14, 2019 at 04:31 AM Posted November 14, 2019 at 04:31 AM You never saw the full single cut version of IACBTMN until the ATW DVD came out?! NO!! Hence the desperation! Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted November 14, 2019 at 04:42 AM Posted November 14, 2019 at 04:42 AM NO!! Hence the desperation! Where are you from? Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
marc-02 Posted December 31, 2019 at 05:59 AM Posted December 31, 2019 at 05:59 AM (edited) Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Edited December 31, 2019 at 05:59 AM by marc-02 1 Quote
Unisono Posted July 10, 2020 at 07:25 PM Posted July 10, 2020 at 07:25 PM I see there's a Japanese promo poster for "then & again" that was, if I'm not wrong, the first original name of the project that turned out to be All The Way. What do we know about this original idea? The poster shows that "where does my heart beat now" was meant to be part of the collection. Do they have too many new songs to go on with the idea of a classic greatest hits? However the results are great cause (almost all of) the new songs are among the greatest and most perfect songs of her entire catalogue.Were there album covers with the original title before it changed into all the way? I remember that the "possible" new songs were would I Know, Run Like a River, that was supposed to be a Diane Warren song too, Love is Alive and maybe even I Know What Love Is if my memory is right... Quote
Davey84 Posted July 10, 2020 at 09:01 PM Posted July 10, 2020 at 09:01 PM I see there's a Japanese promo poster for "then & again" that was, if I'm not wrong, the first original name of the project that turned out to be All The Way. What do we know about this original idea? The poster shows that "where does my heart beat now" was meant to be part of the collection. Do they have too many new songs to go on with the idea of a classic greatest hits? However the results are great cause (almost all of) the new songs are among the greatest and most perfect songs of her entire catalogue.Were there album covers with the original title before it changed into all the way? I remember that the "possible" new songs were would I Know, Run Like a River, that was supposed to be a Diane Warren song too, Love is Alive and maybe even I Know What Love Is if my memory is right... Then and Again would have been a very intriguing title too! Maybe they were first thinking a Greatest Hits album with 1 new song, but the new ones kept on coming? I guess we will never know! I never saw a cover with Then and Again on it. But the TTWII single shows the cover with the ATW title in a red bar. I am glad that wasn't the final design! Though I did think recently that it would have been nice to have had the logo and title in turquoise instead of white. http://images.45worlds.com/f/cs/celine-dion-i-met-an-angel-on-christmas-day-epic-2-cs.jpgVerstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk 3 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Unisono Posted July 11, 2020 at 07:17 AM Posted July 11, 2020 at 07:17 AM Then and Again would have been a very intriguing title too! Maybe they were first thinking a Greatest Hits album with 1 new song, but the new ones kept on coming? I guess we will never know! I never saw a cover with Then and Again on it. But the TTWII single shows the cover with the ATW title in a red bar. I am glad that wasn't the final design! Though I did think recently that it would have been nice to have had the logo and title in turquoise instead of white. http://images.45worlds.com/f/cs/celine-dion-i-met-an-angel-on-christmas-day-epic-2-cs.jpgVerstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk I agree, Then And Again is a beautiful title! I almost forgot about the red bar, it doesn't fit with the amazing cover of the album. Quote
comingback Posted July 11, 2020 at 11:03 AM Posted July 11, 2020 at 11:03 AM (edited) I see there's a Japanese promo poster for "then & again" that was, if I'm not wrong, the first original name of the project that turned out to be All The Way. What do we know about this original idea? The poster shows that "where does my heart beat now" was meant to be part of the collection. Do they have too many new songs to go on with the idea of a classic greatest hits? However the results are great cause (almost all of) the new songs are among the greatest and most perfect songs of her entire catalogue.Were there album covers with the original title before it changed into all the way? I remember that the "possible" new songs were would I Know, Run Like a River, that was supposed to be a Diane Warren song too, Love is Alive and maybe even I Know What Love Is if my memory is right...Then and Again would have been a very intriguing title too! Maybe they were first thinking a Greatest Hits album with 1 new song, but the new ones kept on coming? I guess we will never know! I never saw a cover with Then and Again on it. But the TTWII single shows the cover with the ATW title in a red bar. I am glad that wasn't the final design! Though I did think recently that it would have been nice to have had the logo and title in turquoise instead of white. http://images.45worlds.com/f/cs/celine-dion-i-met-an-angel-on-christmas-day-epic-2-cs.jpgVerstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk Interesting, maybe their original concept was for a "normal" GH and then they changed the concept and cover to ATW, because they had so many new songs. Edited July 11, 2020 at 11:04 AM by comingback Quote
ryba Posted July 11, 2020 at 11:27 AM Posted July 11, 2020 at 11:27 AM (edited) Then and Again was such a ridiculous idea lol I'm glad they changed the title Edited July 11, 2020 at 11:28 AM by ryba 1 Quote
comingback Posted July 11, 2020 at 11:48 AM Posted July 11, 2020 at 11:48 AM (edited) The process of putting together All the Way... A Decade of Song was laborious for all involved, from balancing the number of hits and new songs to ensuring that each of the latest tracks showed a new side of Dion. "We had hourly conversations, back and forth, about what the combination should be," said John Doelp, the album's co-executive producer. He added, "We wanted to make sure we had some new sounds and that we were able to go to new places". Co-executive producer Vito Luprano added: "The first idea was to record three new songs, then Dion said, 'Let's go for five,' her lucky number. But we had so many great songs coming in that we ended up recording nine. Out of that, we decided to go with seven". So first they planed 3, then 5, recorded 9 and released 7 new hits for the album. Edited July 11, 2020 at 11:50 AM by comingback 3 Quote
Taking Chances Posted July 11, 2020 at 12:16 PM Posted July 11, 2020 at 12:16 PM (edited) So first they planed 3, then 5, recorded 9 and released 7 new hits for the album. Do you know what happened to the remaining two songs? Edited July 11, 2020 at 12:17 PM by Taking Chances Quote
ryba Posted July 11, 2020 at 12:21 PM Posted July 11, 2020 at 12:21 PM So one that was unreleased was Would I know and the other one Is nothing Sacred? Drop by Drop? Goodbyes (it was presented to her in 1999 already)? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.