Jump to content

'The Essential' to be released in Europe this Summer


Recommended Posts

Posted
Hi guys!

 

In the US, they are releasing "The Essential Celine Dion 3.0" on August 30th. Here's the marketing sheet for it.

 

http://i51.tinypic.com/21addgz.jpg

 

Page 1

Page 2

Page 3

Page 4

 

I don't have a track list for the third disc, but if you notice it says "Bonus Disc includes 'The Reason' and

'When I Fall In Love'".

 

They may end up re-issuing the "Essential" CD into "The Essential Celine Dion" - they've done that with other artists. They released "The Essential Aretha Franklin 3.0" and then a while after they released "The Essential Aretha Franklin" (2 CD's instead of 3).

 

I'll keep you posted!

 

-Dustin

Thank you, Dustin.

 

Here is the tracklisting of the 3.0 US Edition:

 

1) Where Does My Heart Beat Now

2) Beauty And The Beast

3) If You Asked Me To

4) Love Can Move Mountains

5) My Love (Live)

6) The Power Of Love

7) (You Make Me Feel Like) A Natural Woman

8) Because You Loved Me

9) The Power Of The Dream

10) It's All Coming Back To Me Now

11) All By Myself

12) Pour Que Tu M'Aimes Encore

13) Tell Him

 

1) My Heart Will Go On

2) To Love You More

3) River Deep, Mountain High

4) I'm Your Angel

5) The Prayer

6) That's The Way It Is

7) A New Day Has Come

8) I'm Alive

9) I Drove All Night

10) Taking Chances

11) There Comes A Time

12) Dance With My Father

13) I Knew I Loved You

14) My Love

 

1) Alone

2) Us

3) The Reason

4) Think Twice

5) When I Fall In Love

6) I Surrender

7) Only One Road

 

;)

Posted

why did they choose TT if that was a no hit in the USA and ignored in her US shows?! :doh: Us is also a weird choice (also cos it's on TCV1 already :rolleyes: ) I like IS on it...

 

still.... a CRAP release! -_-


Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!



A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07



Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!



How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Posted
Hi guys!

 

In the US, they are releasing "The Essential Celine Dion 3.0" on August 30th. Here's the marketing sheet for it.

 

http://i51.tinypic.com/21addgz.jpg

 

What's up with that cover? Did they ran out with colour cartridges that they could only use magenta, or has colour faded away because of long exposition to the sun? :P (a good paradox of her career right now :giggle: )

post-6419-0-03966000-1556709612.jpg

 

"Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"

Posted

don't like the tracklist at all.....

i thought the US version would have euro's tracklist for the 1st 2 disc... but no........

oh well never mind i'll get it anyway...

Courage don't you dare fail me now!

post-129-1267909378_thumb.jpgpost-129-1303908160_thumb.jpg

Posted (edited)

here i got it today! australian one!

euro tracklist for both cd so it's 18 track for each!

post-129-1311251941_thumb.jpg

the disc r actually better to my love lol

Edited by celinefanonline

Courage don't you dare fail me now!

post-129-1267909378_thumb.jpgpost-129-1303908160_thumb.jpg

Posted
oooh the discs are pretty cool!! Is the message on the page with the LTAL photo on it new? Or is it the same as ML?


Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!



A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07



Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!



How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Posted

the message is the same!

i didn't take inside pic of the booklet cause it's all tracklist credit and stuff.. so nothing new!

Courage don't you dare fail me now!

post-129-1267909378_thumb.jpgpost-129-1303908160_thumb.jpg

Posted
COOL!

"People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."

- Céline Dion, 1990

Posted
wow! It's really nice!

http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg

 

Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais.

J't'adore Céline.

Merci.

<3

Posted (edited)

:rolleyes: Another re-release:

 

My Love Essential Collection (Girls Night In edition)

 

Release date: August 1, 2011 (UK)

 

 

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk17/ShuttleDiscovery/B005BK95QO_MyLoveEssentialCollection_1.jpg

Edited by Timster
Posted
LMAO!

CDP.jpg

Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.

Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.

Posted
Please tell me that ''girls night in'' edition is a fan joke done in photoshop....
Posted
Please tell me that ''girls night in'' edition is a fan joke done in photoshop....

 

No it's 100% real, they released an ATW edition in 2008:

 

http://images2.playserver1.com/ProductImages/9/1/3/5/9/5/3/3595319_500x500_1.jpg

Posted
I though 2012 was supposed to be the end of the world... but it's already happening! holy crap! bleee
A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Posted
sony uk tim?

 

Yes, they seem to be just UK releases :)

Posted
sony ca it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest but I find it hard to believe that this is just a UK edition... hmmmm
Posted
:rolleyes: Another re-release:

 

My Love Essential Collection (Girls Night In edition)

 

Release date: August 1, 2011 (UK)

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk17/ShuttleDiscovery/B005BK95QO_MyLoveEssentialCollection_1.jpg

 

Is that a joke? Come one please tell me this is not happening :ermm: Please tell me today's april's fool part II in Céline's world or something... :doh:

post-6419-0-03966000-1556709612.jpg

 

"Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"

Posted
The discs aren't bad, they're actually really nice! Love the whole black and white pictures concept :yes:
Posted
Is that a joke? Come one please tell me this is not happening :ermm: Please tell me today's april's fool part II in Céline's world or something... :doh:

 

Not only is it a re-release of an album barely 2 and a half years old but it appears this version is only aimed at half the population! :sofunny:

CDP.jpg

Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.

Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.

Posted
I aint laughing :glare:


Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!



A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07



Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!



How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Posted (edited)
Not only is it a re-release of an album barely 2 and a half years old but it appears this version is only aimed at half the population! :sofunny:

 

It's TWO re-releases what this My Love album is getting in just ONE MONTH timeframe of difference, each more cheap than the other. It's just too much, an unpleasant joke like I said. Then we have the ATW DVD re-release with all the same videos than 10 years ago, the new parfume... and during all this time they couldn't care to release anything new.

 

Seriously, I think Sony Music is mockering Celine Dion fans and putting our patience to test :rolleyes:

Edited by Javito

post-6419-0-03966000-1556709612.jpg

 

"Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"

Posted (edited)
This summer Sony Music will release in Europe Celine Dion's 'The Essential'. It is basically a re-release of 'My Love: Ultimate Essential Collection'.

 

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51nf0y7KmBL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

 

Well, maybe I could take this chance cuz I only dont have this version :laugh: . Thanx for info, I was planning to buy it in any way. Out of stock already :( .

Edited by cmcdaori
Thank u Jesus. Im in ur hands now.
Posted

Here's some more news - int he US they're releasing the My Love 2 CD Set as "The Essential Celine Dion" 2 CD set on September 13th.

 

I'll pass the cover along ASAP but I'm sure it's the same as the 3.0 cover except the photo will be in Black and White.

 

-Dustin

Posted (edited)
Here's some more news - int he US they're releasing the My Love 2 CD Set as "The Essential Celine Dion" 2 CD set on September 13th.

 

I'll pass the cover along ASAP but I'm sure it's the same as the 3.0 cover except the photo will be in Black and White.

 

-Dustin

 

Certainly that way, but I dont understand how The Essential in UK comes to be out of stock already. Only one week has passed after release. The other My love Essential C. is coming out soon in UK.

Edited by cmcdaori
Thank u Jesus. Im in ur hands now.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...