Jump to content

Michel Sardou and Celine Dion Duet "Voler" Official Clip


Recommended Posts

Posted
I love the video ! And I love the song.

 

Really!? :blink: Even with her cringing vocals there? :huh:

 

Or is it out of respect for the botox-injecting old man? :giggle:

Posted
I love the video ! And I love the song.

Me too, it couldn't be better for a montage!!

Posted
His voice does nothing for me. Can he be edited out of the song?

 

I agree just omit him completely! ^_^ :laugh:

I have waited for so long...for a miracle to come, A New Day Has Come!!

 

 

http://i49.tinypic.com/1q1q4i.jpg

Posted
ok the video sucks pretty much but i still wanna see the whole thing XD when will they post it? :P
Posted (edited)
Isn't it supposed to be released today? Edited by c'line-rc

http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg

 

Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais.

J't'adore Céline.

Merci.

<3

Posted
ok the video sucks pretty much but i still wanna see the whole thing XD when will they post it? :P

 

Where in the world did you disappear?

 

*starts singing Alejandro, Alejandro, Ale-Ale-Ale-Alejandro*

 

:P

 

 

And the music video is supposed to be released today? :huh:

Posted
I'm hiding in the shadows :P yes it is supposed to be released today but i'm bored of checking the site every 5 mins :P its night here already!
Posted
It's almost 8.00 pm in France. What are they waiting for??? Maybe they saw your reactions and decided to record another clip !! ;)
Posted
^^Don't know.. thats a good idea'! although, i like the video(montage) :)
http://prikachi.com/images/153/5347153U.jpg

Posted
Man, they're slow!

http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg

 

Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais.

J't'adore Céline.

Merci.

<3

Posted
It's up... I hadn't expected anything like this from Celine, never, but now it's just sad and poor
A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Posted

couldn't they have used MHWGO footage as well? or maybe Sous le vent?!:P:P:P

it's so poor.... boring! ESNRQ too? they really didn't any idea for it

A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Posted
Well, at least we saw never seen footages of ESNRQ videoclip :lol: :lol: I think that the clip is well done, though.
Posted
now I know why he looked so familiar to me haha he looks like our dutch "hero" Dries Roelvink ( when he is grandpa ;-)
<iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Posted
Celine doesn't stand out like she should... I would have prefered her singing it. I mean really singing it! :confused:
http://i837.photobucket.com/albums/zz298/virgo17th/Sam%20and%20Me/Senzatitolo-1-1.jpg

Posted
Figures they tell us we are going to get a video with Celine in it, that would be done AFTER she had the babies, I assumed ya know months after, instead they release a new video of him singing the song with random old clips of Celine. Great.

“There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”

http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png

Posted
The cat has eaten Celine's tongue; She does not mime!! WHY??! WHy?!! :dash:
Posted
Just found it on youtube. I don't like it. But, sinse she spent the time that she would have taken to film that to be with the twins, it's ok. Michel on the other hand, wasn't that great... I don't have anything against him, it's just that I think that he could have done better...

http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg

 

Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais.

J't'adore Céline.

Merci.

<3

Posted

The song very beautiful but Celine's parts are from Et S'il N'En Restait Qu'une (Je Serais Celle-Là) and Immensité (they edit the parts that don't show at the regular video clip of her)

Thanks for sharing

This sentence says it ALL and starts all

Une voix d'or dans un Cœur enfant

 

 

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/6a/Celine-Dion-Ce-Netait-Quun-Re-125278.jpeg

Posted
come on it's not that bad.. at least they show the footage which is not in the original video

Courage don't you dare fail me now!

post-129-1267909378_thumb.jpgpost-129-1303908160_thumb.jpg

Posted
it's not bad for a mixed clip, it's put together well but generally it's just a waste
A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
this song is amazing.

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpg

Celine is my idol

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...