adrien83 Posted November 20, 2010 at 12:15 PM Posted November 20, 2010 at 12:15 PM In full 22 November 2010 on the site of Michel sardou ! Preview :http://www.rtl.fr/actualites/culture-loisirs/article/exclusivite-rtl-fr-decouvrez-le-nouveau-clip-de-michel-sardou-en-duo-avec-celine-dion-7637567877?IdTis=XTC-DBMO-DF0C7G-DD-T0M0Y-DO5X Quote
manolo19 Posted November 20, 2010 at 12:27 PM Posted November 20, 2010 at 12:27 PM thanks, so they couldn't wait for her and decided to use L'immensité footage. It kinda works but people will think she is such a bad actress lol Quote
pollsy Posted November 20, 2010 at 12:38 PM Posted November 20, 2010 at 12:38 PM Voler video (extrait) HQ I don't understand why they have to use a parts from Immensité. Although, the video looks pretty good Quote http://prikachi.com/images/153/5347153U.jpg
Javito Posted November 20, 2010 at 12:43 PM Posted November 20, 2010 at 12:43 PM They had to wait that much to include images from the Immensité videoclip?? Well at least some of the scenes look new to me Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Claudette Posted November 20, 2010 at 12:44 PM Posted November 20, 2010 at 12:44 PM (edited) Okeeeee... That is a bit lame and dissapointing. I was kind of looking forward to seeing some new footage of Celine... Thanks for the link! Edited November 20, 2010 at 12:45 PM by Claudette Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
Nando Férri Posted November 20, 2010 at 12:46 PM Posted November 20, 2010 at 12:46 PM Anyway, I kind of liked it. The video is very well edited and the photography is beautiful. Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif
Celine Fan 77 Posted November 20, 2010 at 12:49 PM Posted November 20, 2010 at 12:49 PM (edited) Edited November 20, 2010 at 12:52 PM by Celine Fan 77 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
Celine Fan 77 Posted November 20, 2010 at 12:50 PM Posted November 20, 2010 at 12:50 PM Oh, come on, are they kidding me? Celine's part is from the Immensité music video? This is not professional, this is not serious, I don't know what René thinks about this. This song as a tremendous potential and they could have filmed an amazing music video, but they did something even I can do instead... Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
Céline74 Posted November 20, 2010 at 12:54 PM Posted November 20, 2010 at 12:54 PM It's alright i suppose! Quote http://i837.photobucket.com/albums/zz298/virgo17th/Sam%20and%20Me/Senzatitolo-1-1.jpg
davidjag79 Posted November 20, 2010 at 01:02 PM Posted November 20, 2010 at 01:02 PM Urrrmmmm who's the old guy? (Michel Sardou i know) but kinda creepy Although Celine sounds amazing as usual and she looks Gorge! Quote I have waited for so long...for a miracle to come, A New Day Has Come!! http://i49.tinypic.com/1q1q4i.jpg
pat200 Posted November 20, 2010 at 01:14 PM Posted November 20, 2010 at 01:14 PM copy and paste... if for the new albums we don't get decent clips to a couple of singles, i will be royally pissed! Quote
Davey84 Posted November 20, 2010 at 01:30 PM Posted November 20, 2010 at 01:30 PM They had to wait that much to include images from the Immensité videoclip?? Well at least some of the scenes look new to me haha yeah indeed! We could have had this video when the song was released! Okeeeee... That is a bit lame and dissapointing. I was kind of looking forward to seeing some new footage of Celine... Thanks for the link! Yeah it kinda is... but then again Immensité wasn't a big hit, so people won't even remember it! LOL Oh, come on, are they kidding me? Celine's part is from the Immensité music video? This is not professional, this is not serious, I don't know what René thinks about this. This song as a tremendous potential and they could have filmed an amazing music video, but they did something even I can do instead... They did it before: Next Plane Out --> Je Sais Pas --> Call the Man copy and paste... if for the new albums we don't get decent clips to a couple of singles, i will be royally pissed! prepare yourself! LOL Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Timster Posted November 20, 2010 at 02:33 PM Posted November 20, 2010 at 02:33 PM (edited) They should have used footage from the Stuart Little version of the I'm Alive video - with the yellow plane!!! :sofunny: The dubbing on this video is worse than the TCWT! Edited November 20, 2010 at 02:34 PM by Timster Quote
Edwin Posted November 20, 2010 at 02:35 PM Posted November 20, 2010 at 02:35 PM His voice does nothing for me. Can he be edited out of the song? Quote
duri Posted November 20, 2010 at 02:38 PM Posted November 20, 2010 at 02:38 PM I´m disapointed, I was waiting for some new fotage of Céline in new Voler video, first they was waiting until Céline gives birth to twins and now they decided to use old fotage of Céline ..., but who knows maybe managment of Michel Sardou can´t wait until januray because they want realized Voler as single to help better sell of Michel´s album. I hope Voler won´t be first single from Céline ´s upcoming french album, I hope she give us new video for first single of her album. Quote http://www.supermusic.sk/obrazky/80543_Celine%209.jpg
Javito Posted November 20, 2010 at 03:03 PM Posted November 20, 2010 at 03:03 PM I can't be disappointed for a song that never told me anything... it never grew on me. So I don't really care about what they do with this duet and that boring man I *only* hope that in the new album they don't build a song with extracts and words from all her discography! Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Raevaz Posted November 20, 2010 at 03:17 PM Posted November 20, 2010 at 03:17 PM The preview is loading, but when you translate the page from French to English, it says "Celine Dion and Michael Jackson perform 'Fly'." And wow I just read that they used clips of her from the Immensite video! That's just ridiculous.. Quote
kevincheung410 Posted November 20, 2010 at 03:22 PM Posted November 20, 2010 at 03:22 PM Thank you for the info. This video is a good lip-synch... Quote www.celinecn.com Youtube | Sohu
Chin Posted November 20, 2010 at 04:04 PM Posted November 20, 2010 at 04:04 PM I just wanna laugh when I saw this video! I can't believe it's an real official video! It's just ridiculous! Quote
RomualdlovesCeline Posted November 20, 2010 at 04:42 PM Posted November 20, 2010 at 04:42 PM Why are you all complaining? Celine seems happy with the videoclip; she's smiling in every image of the videoclip Quote
pollsy Posted November 20, 2010 at 05:00 PM Posted November 20, 2010 at 05:00 PM (edited) Why are you all complaining? Celine seems happy with the videoclip; she's smiling in every image of the videoclip Happy.. I wonder if Celine already know about this montage on the video Really,this was a real mockery with us.. Edited November 20, 2010 at 05:01 PM by pollsy Quote http://prikachi.com/images/153/5347153U.jpg
RomualdlovesCeline Posted November 20, 2010 at 05:04 PM Posted November 20, 2010 at 05:04 PM (edited) Why are you all complaining? Celine seems happy with the videoclip; she's smiling in every image of the videoclip Happy.. I wonder if Celine already know about this montage on the video Really,this was a real mockery with us.. Why did they make us wait for a "new" videoclip if it's only a collection of images from other videoclips ? Edited November 20, 2010 at 05:04 PM by RomualdlovesCeline Quote
Javito Posted November 20, 2010 at 05:18 PM Posted November 20, 2010 at 05:18 PM Guys, can't you see, the video was made by TeamCeline!. Please show more respect. They're so behind with all the updates and they're such big experts in mockering fans that the video was entrusted to them. :P Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
anewdayhascome Posted November 20, 2010 at 05:19 PM Posted November 20, 2010 at 05:19 PM it sukcs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Ehhh even though the images are great (Celine looked awesome for Immensite) but couldn't they wait a one more month? or they should have done so in August! and then we would have 2 videos like for Sous le vent and now it's certain we won't get any new video:(:(:( buuu Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
ghazal Posted November 20, 2010 at 05:27 PM Posted November 20, 2010 at 05:27 PM thx 4 the info. Quote
NancyxxM Posted November 20, 2010 at 05:44 PM Posted November 20, 2010 at 05:44 PM Well, I was expecting new footage but it is an alright clip and is well put together and works well with the song. But i don't want to offend anyone but i'm not that keen on Michel Sardou.. Quote http://www.socal.com/absolutenm/articlefiles/1987-jane_seymour6.jpg Jane Seymour. Celine Dion.
zuv Posted November 20, 2010 at 06:27 PM Posted November 20, 2010 at 06:27 PM WOW. REALLY? ARE THEY FOR REAL? like, whats the point of having a video clip that has nothing to do with the new song? i don't know man. This pisses me off. I rather have nothing than looking at someone faking and pretending they are singing their new single. Don't they always bring the camera in the recording studio? They could have use that, just like the millions of other video clips that Celine has. Quote
Angel2006 Posted November 20, 2010 at 06:59 PM Posted November 20, 2010 at 06:59 PM OMG this is beyond stupid. Why would they wait this long and not even show new footage of Celine. This is the most dumb music video i have ever seen. I think Michel Sardou couldn't wait for Celine any longer so he just made his own video and added her in. He was inconsiderate throughout the whole period of them working together so this doesn't surprize me. Does anyone else think that Celine was just tired of dealing with this man's drama, so she just let him do what he wanted and she backed out of the video? That's the only thing that makes sense to me. He just couldn't wait. Quote
celinesounds Posted November 20, 2010 at 10:06 PM Posted November 20, 2010 at 10:06 PM i like better than nothing if they did the same kind of thing in the past, why not now Quote #FREEJAVITO
CelineTheBest5 Posted November 20, 2010 at 10:35 PM Posted November 20, 2010 at 10:35 PM I'm dissapointing.... Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.