Céline74 Posted November 20, 2010 at 10:44 PM Posted November 20, 2010 at 10:44 PM On second thoughts, i think it ruins Celine's image. Seriously, everyone will think she's too lazy to record a friggin video! Quote http://i837.photobucket.com/albums/zz298/virgo17th/Sam%20and%20Me/Senzatitolo-1-1.jpg
Shaun Posted November 20, 2010 at 11:05 PM Posted November 20, 2010 at 11:05 PM That's embarrassing. Simple as that. Yep we all know Celine is enjoying her private life just now as she quite rightly should be but whoever is responsible for this decision (Michel / Sony / whoever) should be ashamed. I cannot believe they've used library footage of Celine and tried to make it look as if it was shot specifically for this video. Ok plans may have been changed due to Celine's pregnancy but simply change Michel's single or promotional decisions. Using Celine in this way is appauling. In my opinion. Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
celine-rc Posted November 20, 2010 at 11:35 PM Posted November 20, 2010 at 11:35 PM Honeslty, I'm disappointed but it's ok since she's enjoying her new life with the twins and all so, in the end, it's fine. I'd rather have her spending time with her kids than a whole day filming some video. It's ok but I don't know who they thought they were fooling when they decided to use the same footage as Immensité, maybe they thought no one would notice.... Anyway, she has a really good reason, it's fine. Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
VintageCeline Posted November 20, 2010 at 11:49 PM Posted November 20, 2010 at 11:49 PM Oh Lord. Bad bad bad. Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg
PatrickDion22 Posted November 21, 2010 at 03:26 AM Posted November 21, 2010 at 03:26 AM Wow, it's almost laughable how bad this video is. However, I guess it's okay because hardly anyone knows what the Immensité video looked like anyway. But I'm still highly disappointed. Quote Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/patjsully
celinerific Posted November 21, 2010 at 07:50 AM Posted November 21, 2010 at 07:50 AM LOOOLLLL! I find that so funny. Bits and pieces of Immensite isn't very effective... Celine looks like she's never done a video before lol. And Michel Sardou is so stiff when he sings... is there a reason or is he just... stiff? lol. Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
ladylindsey Posted November 21, 2010 at 08:34 AM Posted November 21, 2010 at 08:34 AM (edited) i think he's really a puppet. Edited November 21, 2010 at 08:35 AM by ladylindsey Quote
René 2 Posted November 21, 2010 at 09:02 AM Posted November 21, 2010 at 09:02 AM LOOOLLLL! I find that so funny. Bits and pieces of Immensite isn't very effective... Celine looks like she's never done a video before lol. And Michel Sardou is so stiff when he sings... is there a reason or is he just... stiff? lol. He is an old man, show more respect Quote
Javito Posted November 21, 2010 at 11:08 AM Posted November 21, 2010 at 11:08 AM LOOOLLLL! I find that so funny. Bits and pieces of Immensite isn't very effective... Celine looks like she's never done a video before lol. And Michel Sardou is so stiff when he sings... is there a reason or is he just... stiff? lol. He's just.... boring... like the song itself Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
anewdayhascome Posted November 21, 2010 at 11:47 AM Posted November 21, 2010 at 11:47 AM I agree that he is boring and shouldn't shoot videos or do playback at all but on the contrary I adore the song and its style and it isn't boring at all Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
RLAAMJR. Posted November 21, 2010 at 11:59 AM Posted November 21, 2010 at 11:59 AM Michel is not boring. Quote
mirage Posted November 21, 2010 at 12:10 PM Posted November 21, 2010 at 12:10 PM omg... this is just bad hahai don't understand why they had to wait this long to release an mixed video of old old footage... and they even tried to make it look like she really recorded this for Voler!I never thought they would use images of her singing that was just a bad idea. I rather see her in her swimming pool just fooling around ;-) Quote
luciusbright Posted November 21, 2010 at 12:16 PM Posted November 21, 2010 at 12:16 PM A combination of Immensité clip and Soul le vent concept, it looks amazing, LOL Quote S'il suffisait d'aimer...
Sofie Posted November 21, 2010 at 12:32 PM Posted November 21, 2010 at 12:32 PM It's disspointing but still, I kinda liked it. Quote
Xpresso Posted November 21, 2010 at 01:46 PM Posted November 21, 2010 at 01:46 PM (edited) Why are you guys over reacting to this??? Even if they had recorded a new video, do you think it could have been much better...? Probably not. This is not that bad. And we know Celine's videos don't get much airplay anyway... I'd rather see Celine spend more energy on her own projects than with Michel Sardou. Edited November 21, 2010 at 01:47 PM by Xpresso Quote
Chin Posted November 21, 2010 at 03:25 PM Posted November 21, 2010 at 03:25 PM (edited) I think it's okay if Celine doesn't open her mouth to sing in the video But I just can't accept the video showing her open her mouth and not singing the song "Voler" Edited November 21, 2010 at 03:26 PM by chinchin_dreampalace Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted November 21, 2010 at 04:10 PM Posted November 21, 2010 at 04:10 PM It didn't turn out that bad. I really am disappointed with how catty Celine fans can be against other artists. Michel Sardou is nearly a legend, show some respect. Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Sofie Posted November 21, 2010 at 04:19 PM Posted November 21, 2010 at 04:19 PM It didn't turn out that bad. I really am disappointed with how catty Celine fans can be against other artists. Michel Sardou is nearly a legend, show some respect. It's true, maybe we should chill down a bit. Quote
RomualdlovesCeline Posted November 21, 2010 at 05:27 PM Posted November 21, 2010 at 05:27 PM I think Celine wants to take advantage of every moment she has with her twins; she's going back to show business in February[to finalize rehearsals]/March 2011. I think we should respect her privacy and let her PICK Her OWN CUCUMBERS this time [she picked the tomatoes already DUH!?] Quote
Julian Posted November 21, 2010 at 06:57 PM Posted November 21, 2010 at 06:57 PM Why are you guys over reacting to this??? Even if they had recorded a new video, do you think it could have been much better...? Probably not. This is not that bad. And we know Celine's videos don't get much airplay anyway... I'd rather see Celine spend more energy on her own projects than with Michel Sardou.PERFECT Quote
RomualdlovesCeline Posted November 21, 2010 at 07:06 PM Posted November 21, 2010 at 07:06 PM Yes Sir! On second thoughts, let Celine pick a whole salad bowl, she can't do much with tomatoes and cucumbers, she has to pick lettuce, salad seasoning sauce, the brocolli, the carrots, the crouton... the whole NINE yard She needs to pick EVERything in her SALAD BOWL Quote
zuv Posted November 21, 2010 at 10:45 PM Posted November 21, 2010 at 10:45 PM I love how she's screaming the word "jamais" in the song but she's whispering it in the video. Quote
I Love You Posted November 21, 2010 at 11:10 PM Posted November 21, 2010 at 11:10 PM I am extremely disappointed, by the video. They didn't take any effort, to make a decent video. They just took scenes from Imensite Music video, and Michel Sardou is just standing there doing nothing. Quote
browseceline Posted November 21, 2010 at 11:16 PM Posted November 21, 2010 at 11:16 PM (edited) first of all. Michel Sardou looks like he has had a big facelift and that the botox in his head made every emotion go away. He looks like he is standing there as a wooden statue ... and than the other images of celine between it.. her mouth does not match with the music and the power that is supposed to come out of her mouth! bad editing. The landscape looks spectacular but I wonder, give us here some ideas about a videoclip and we come with dozens of more attractive ways to shoot this video! Edited November 21, 2010 at 11:21 PM by browseceline Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
celine-rc Posted November 21, 2010 at 11:27 PM Posted November 21, 2010 at 11:27 PM Yes Sir! On second thoughts, let Celine pick a whole salad bowl, she can't do much with tomatoes and cucumbers, she has to pick lettuce, salad seasoning sauce, the brocolli, the carrots, the crouton... the whole NINE yard She needs to pick EVERything in her SALAD BOWL I agree! I still don't really care for the video, I find Michel is stiff but, I'd much rather have her picking her salad and all than shooting a video. So, it's acceptable. I think that she doesn't really feel like spending too much energy on the video with Michel but that we'll be getting something good with Marc. Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
Jacqui Posted November 22, 2010 at 06:54 AM Posted November 22, 2010 at 06:54 AM Well.... that's.... I don't know what to say. Expected I guess, but a little bit tacky? Why couldn't they wait until she was ready to film something? Quote
dj4celine Posted November 22, 2010 at 08:44 AM Posted November 22, 2010 at 08:44 AM Wow! This video is um.. just as bad as the song itself Quote
René 2 Posted November 22, 2010 at 11:05 AM Posted November 22, 2010 at 11:05 AM I love the video ! And I love the song. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.