Nmj Posted November 1, 2010 at 01:57 PM Posted November 1, 2010 at 01:57 PM I agree, i like Nelson now but not Eddy. Quote
angelil78 Posted November 1, 2010 at 07:04 PM Posted November 1, 2010 at 07:04 PM I wasn't going to mention this, but being a bit of a film buff myself, I made the connection instantly, and it really is a bit bizarre. http://imagecache6.allposters.com/LRG/37/3724/4WOAF00Z.jpg Nelson Eddy was a very famous star of MGM musical operettas in the early 1930's. Most notably, together with Jeanette McDonald he made about about 10 highly successful films where they became known worldwide as the singing sweethearts. Unfortunatley he was also about as wooden an actor as you could hope to meet and has a voice that is firmly rooted in the era of his popularity. But it is quite funny that Celine has named her two sons after him, albeit inadvertantly (I hope! ) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izFIdgkwpfI sooooo how old are you?? just kidding ok her Las Vegas show is going to be about movie songs... should we make a bet .. is she going to use a song of his or not?? kinda wouldn't surprise me at all.. but nah Quote
Skye Posted November 1, 2010 at 09:15 PM Posted November 1, 2010 at 09:15 PM I really like the names. They mean a lot to them, and they are also cute, modern. Quote
Prima_Donna1 Posted November 1, 2010 at 10:03 PM Posted November 1, 2010 at 10:03 PM I really don't like the names she chose for them. However if they like the names I am happy. Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
j411celine Posted November 2, 2010 at 12:51 AM Posted November 2, 2010 at 12:51 AM Can't wait for pics!! Quote
genbidi1 Posted November 2, 2010 at 03:25 AM Posted November 2, 2010 at 03:25 AM I just found this undefined Now I know he wasn't what the twins were named after. I think it was in the back of Celine's and Rene's minds Quote GENNI B.
Celineforeveranangel Posted November 3, 2010 at 12:11 PM Posted November 3, 2010 at 12:11 PM It isnt names that I would specifically choose. However I like how they chose names which meant something to them and they arent the worst names given by parents to their children lol. I can't wait till we see pics Quote http://i477.photobucket.com/albums/rr140/Celineforeveranangel/6673.jpgI love Celine!!!!!!!!!!
RLAAMJR. Posted November 3, 2010 at 01:04 PM Posted November 3, 2010 at 01:04 PM I don't like Nelson nor Eddy. The names are common. Nelson is a common last name, or the sound of it. Eddy doesn't sound like a real name but just a nickname Quote
Davey84 Posted November 3, 2010 at 01:24 PM Posted November 3, 2010 at 01:24 PM I can't believe people are still moaning about the names! It's not your child!! Be glad it's not something like Apple and Tomato! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Julian Posted November 3, 2010 at 01:37 PM Posted November 3, 2010 at 01:37 PM I can't believe people are still moaning about the names! It's not your child!! Be glad it's not something like Apple and Tomato! You should stop reading everything here (like i did)... People are egoistic and selfish... Normally not the right place for a nice guy like you Quote
the power of celine Posted November 3, 2010 at 02:10 PM Posted November 3, 2010 at 02:10 PM I can't believe people are still moaning about the names! It's not your child!! Be glad it's not something like Apple and Tomato! You should stop reading everything here (like i did)... People are egoistic and selfish... Normally not the right place for a nice guy like you i feel the same way Quote http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/2493/wmagsigblackwhite.png
RLAAMJR. Posted November 3, 2010 at 02:31 PM Posted November 3, 2010 at 02:31 PM Everybody's just commenting on the names so let's not be impatient if somebody doesn't like it. Besides, I'm quite certain Celine and Rene will no longer change the twins names. Quote
kermitdafrog Posted November 7, 2010 at 01:19 PM Posted November 7, 2010 at 01:19 PM I was so sure she'd name one Kermit. jk Quote It's not easy being green.
CelineDionFan710 Posted November 7, 2010 at 05:48 PM Posted November 7, 2010 at 05:48 PM ^^ hahaha i was thinking after her father! Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
Xpresso Posted November 8, 2010 at 01:18 AM Posted November 8, 2010 at 01:18 AM Everybody's just commenting on the names so let's not be impatient if somebody doesn't like it. Besides, I'm quite certain Celine and Rene will no longer change the twins names. No, you can be sure that Céline and René won't change the twins' names because YOU don't like them... Quote
I Love You Posted November 8, 2010 at 04:42 AM Posted November 8, 2010 at 04:42 AM (edited) I can't believe people are still moaning about the names! It's not your child!! Be glad it's not something like Apple and Tomato! You should stop reading everything here (like i did)... People are egoistic and selfish... Normally not the right place for a nice guy like you I totally feel the same way, stop *CENSORED* about the names. I love there names. Edited November 8, 2010 at 04:42 AM by I Love You Quote
RLAAMJR. Posted November 8, 2010 at 07:46 AM Posted November 8, 2010 at 07:46 AM nothing can be changed with the names. Comments can. Quote
ladylindsey Posted November 12, 2010 at 06:27 PM Posted November 12, 2010 at 06:27 PM I just realized why Eddy and Nelson sound so familiar. On the Cosby show, Sandra's twins were Winnie and Nelson Quote
Claudette Posted November 12, 2010 at 06:44 PM Posted November 12, 2010 at 06:44 PM Nelson Mandela's first wife's name is Winnie. Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
SensationalCeline Posted November 12, 2010 at 06:46 PM Posted November 12, 2010 at 06:46 PM I think the names sound amazing. I can't wait for pictures. They are going to be beautiful! Quote http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg280/spoiledrottenbrat4063/Celine%20Dion/CELINESIGGY.jpg
ladylindsey Posted November 12, 2010 at 07:03 PM Posted November 12, 2010 at 07:03 PM Nelson Mandela's first wife's name is Winnie. hahaha andddd we come full circle. aha. nice. Quote
celinedionfan1 Posted November 12, 2010 at 07:18 PM Posted November 12, 2010 at 07:18 PM at first I didn't like the names at all. But now I like them more and more. I think I'll absolutley love the names when I get to see Nelson and Eddy! Quote Celine live | December 30th & 31st, 2011 | January 3rd & 4th, 2012 | January 12th, 13th, 15th, 16th & 18th, 2013 | November 29th & 30th, 2013 | December 1st, 2013 | August 27th, 30th & 31st, 2015 | June 20th, 21st, 24th, 25th & 28th, 2016 | January 24th, 25th, 27th & 28th, 2017 | June 17th, July 8th, 23rd & 24th, 2017 |
ladylindsey Posted November 12, 2010 at 09:20 PM Posted November 12, 2010 at 09:20 PM (edited) http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs952.snc4/74558_540816922899_150801423_31686970_6902147_n.jpg They also had a little after-bath towel that you wrap around them with a frog head hood Edited November 12, 2010 at 09:21 PM by ladylindsey Quote
nuts2you Posted November 12, 2010 at 09:51 PM Posted November 12, 2010 at 09:51 PM where did you find that . so cute. Quote
C_Airin_D Posted November 12, 2010 at 10:33 PM Posted November 12, 2010 at 10:33 PM where did you find that . so cute.That was i wondering too? It's really nice Quote Want! Believe! Be patient! The only way for your dreams to come true!
celine-rc Posted November 13, 2010 at 12:06 AM Posted November 13, 2010 at 12:06 AM It's so cute! Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
davidjag79 Posted November 20, 2010 at 03:43 AM Author Posted November 20, 2010 at 03:43 AM Target Send it Felling Productions!! So Cute!! Quote I have waited for so long...for a miracle to come, A New Day Has Come!! http://i49.tinypic.com/1q1q4i.jpg
Belle Céline Posted September 21, 2011 at 04:42 AM Posted September 21, 2011 at 04:42 AM I can't remember and I can't seem to find anything about it, did we ever get middle names for either of the twins? Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
openthetelevision Posted September 21, 2011 at 05:00 AM Posted September 21, 2011 at 05:00 AM I can't remember and I can't seem to find anything about it, did we ever get middle names for either of the twins?No we never did. I don't think they have middle names. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.