shih-tzu Posted October 30, 2010 at 04:45 PM Posted October 30, 2010 at 04:45 PM Tried to take caps of every shot of the house (I'm guessing the pics will take years to load for some) (Does anyone else automatically think "Neptune Bar" at Caesars? LOL) http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/celinesfloridahome1.jpghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/celinesfloridahome2.jpg Thanks for the screencaps Frida.Very nice home, I like this modern design, I like pillows... I watching interwiev, I agree, Celine is very strong woman... Quote 2015 - Lionel Richie - Vienna, London, Leipzig, Eros Ramazzotti - Prague2016 - Bryan Adams, Rod Stewart - Prague
luciusbright Posted October 30, 2010 at 04:49 PM Posted October 30, 2010 at 04:49 PM Thank you everybodythis is amazing Quote S'il suffisait d'aimer...
CelineTheBest5 Posted October 30, 2010 at 07:43 PM Posted October 30, 2010 at 07:43 PM I just saw the interview again, its very good!!!!!!!!!! Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
Nmj Posted October 30, 2010 at 07:44 PM Posted October 30, 2010 at 07:44 PM I also want to thank everyone for all their hard work and efforts to getting this subtitled video up for us so quickly.It does really mean a lot for many of us here. Thanks so Much,-Nmj Quote
JP Posted October 30, 2010 at 08:49 PM Posted October 30, 2010 at 08:49 PM what about HD version? sorry for asking, just curious:PI'm having a hard time doing videos from TVA, I don't know why But i'll do my best to succeed! Quote http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
1314 Posted October 30, 2010 at 09:00 PM Posted October 30, 2010 at 09:00 PM aww... we didnt get to see Charlie... but i loved the interview though, anyone has it with english subs? Quote
Angel2006 Posted October 30, 2010 at 09:05 PM Posted October 30, 2010 at 09:05 PM The pics going up Celine's stairs are nice. It really looks like a family home. Did anyone else notice that there are five seating areas at the kitchen counter. How cute is that. I wonder if Celine will do anything special for Halloween tomorrow. I can just imagine her dressing the twins up in little Winnie the pooh and Tigger onesies!! Quote
Brody-Celine Posted October 30, 2010 at 09:30 PM Posted October 30, 2010 at 09:30 PM The Interview Was Absolutely Fantastic!!! Well Done Julie Her House is Amaaziingg! Its my dream home. Ive always wanted a big white house. I Would give anything just to go and have a look around haha! I Laughed And I Cried! it was omg Just amazing . Thank you very much to the red heads for the English translation Quote
Nmj Posted October 30, 2010 at 11:50 PM Posted October 30, 2010 at 11:50 PM I said the same thing that a home all white and cozy with the ocean very near is my dream home. Quote
angelil78 Posted October 31, 2010 at 12:21 AM Posted October 31, 2010 at 12:21 AM Thank you Redheads for the translation!!! thank you thank you thank you!! I loved the interview. The best Céline interview I've seen I think. I loved to see how hormonal she was Love her! And her house luve it. I loved her explanation on how big it is. Not sure my own house would have as white furniture as she has.. I like warmer colors. But it's still nice lovely Now I can't wait to see Céline in 4 and half months Quote
CelineAndRene Posted October 31, 2010 at 02:15 AM Posted October 31, 2010 at 02:15 AM Merci Red Heads!! It's Amazing interview Quote "...It's the circle of life. You gotta look forward. Two days during the year there's nothing you can do about: yesterday and tomorrow. Today is a great day." - Celine Dion, People.
Nmj Posted October 31, 2010 at 02:53 AM Posted October 31, 2010 at 02:53 AM she felt so true in this interview i never seen her like that in a long time Quote
LVCeline Posted October 31, 2010 at 03:23 AM Posted October 31, 2010 at 03:23 AM First of all, THANKS A MILLION to those that subtitles the entire interview for those that don't speak French. I honestly think that may be my favorite Celine interview of all time. It was amazing. She looked great, she was poised, and professional, and honest, and just so lovely. Second, that house: O.O That has to be the most amazing house I've ever seen. HOLY CRAP. Girl has certainly done well for herself! She probably feels like she's staying in a motel room when she's home in Vegas, I can't believe the difference in the two homes. Quote
I Love You Posted October 31, 2010 at 03:32 AM Posted October 31, 2010 at 03:32 AM Thank you to the Red heads, for translating it into English. I really appreciate, it allot. It was the best interview Celine has ever done, she looked amazing, was poise, and herself. All though, I was crying during the baby part. Quote
celinerific Posted October 31, 2010 at 04:18 AM Posted October 31, 2010 at 04:18 AM LOOOLLL. Celine is so amazingly dorky and psycho. Love it! Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
ashleylovesceline Posted October 31, 2010 at 12:23 PM Posted October 31, 2010 at 12:23 PM This interview makes me cry… Sometimes out of laughter, when Céline cries, but also when they talk about Vegas and show clips from Vegas… I miss it so much!! Quote
Claudette Posted October 31, 2010 at 02:06 PM Posted October 31, 2010 at 02:06 PM I finally watched the full interview again (without the thing freezing every two minutes) with the subtitles and all I can say is: how can you not love this woman? The thing that impresses me the most about Celine is the fact that even though she is a megastar, she has both feet firmly on the ground. I loved the part where RC received his reward. Seeing Celine cry just makes you realize what her children mean to her. I can't believe that she felt guilty for crying about losing the third baby. I highly doubt that people will judge her for that (well people with a heart in any case). Seeing her cry breaks my heart every time I watch it. I just wanted to give her a big hug... I love watching her directing Marc. Celine should really write/compose more songs. She is pretty good and she should have more faith in herself and her songs. Loved the montage they made for the duet! Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
celine-rc Posted October 31, 2010 at 02:21 PM Posted October 31, 2010 at 02:21 PM I felt the same way Claudette. I'm sure that any person that has a heart won't judge her. A few guys at school laughed when they heard that but they're just stupid. I wish we would all just give her a huge hug! Really. I think she needs it. I don't know how people can not love her. I mean, what's not to love? J't'aime plus que jamais ma grande Céline! Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
Sofie Posted October 31, 2010 at 02:28 PM Posted October 31, 2010 at 02:28 PM A huge thank you to The Redheads for all effort! Very well done, I love the interview! It's been a rollercoaser for sure, heartbreaking when she talks about the third baby, funny when she pushes Julie in the pool, amazing interview! Thank you so much! Quote
WindyCityCelineFan Posted October 31, 2010 at 04:13 PM Posted October 31, 2010 at 04:13 PM A BIG Thank you to the Red Heads again for the English sub titles. Did anyone catch in one of the clips that there was a lifeguard on duty at the pool? Wonder how we can apply for that job? Quote
dima Posted October 31, 2010 at 05:18 PM Posted October 31, 2010 at 05:18 PM you break my heart celine Quote
smash Posted October 31, 2010 at 05:19 PM Posted October 31, 2010 at 05:19 PM I watched the interview for about the 3rd time this afternoon, what else is there that we can say about our Celine. She just creeps more and more into my heart. She almost just about owns all of it. When she says sorry and cries, oh my word Celine, we all love her sooooo much. I did'nt know it was possible to love her that much. She is the most kind, soft, gentle, loving, precious, adorable, cute, irreristable person i know. I can just carry on and on, and that cute little laugh that she has. It is so so so cute. Love you a million, trillion Celine. Cant wait to see her with the twins. :flowers: :in_love: Quote
CelineDionFan710 Posted October 31, 2010 at 05:31 PM Posted October 31, 2010 at 05:31 PM it broken my heart seeing her cry. but je t'aime/ Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
luciusbright Posted October 31, 2010 at 05:32 PM Posted October 31, 2010 at 05:32 PM Thank you very much, the Read Heads, you are good~~~~~~ Quote S'il suffisait d'aimer...
LVCeline Posted October 31, 2010 at 07:32 PM Posted October 31, 2010 at 07:32 PM When she was crying about losing the baby, the biggest thing people should notice was how much she wanted people to know she wasn't being ungrateful about "only" having 2 babies instead of 3, she made it perfectly clear she wasn't crying about that and she doesn't want people to think she isn't grateful that she has 2, because a lot of people don't have that opportunity. She's a world mega star, and that proves right there how grounded and down to earth she still is after all these years. Quote
Yakir Posted October 31, 2010 at 07:53 PM Posted October 31, 2010 at 07:53 PM Wow Amzing pictures!! The house looks so beautiful!! Thank you for sharing Quote This sentence says it ALL and starts allUne voix d'or dans un Cœur enfant http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/6a/Celine-Dion-Ce-Netait-Quun-Re-125278.jpeg
Sofie Posted October 31, 2010 at 07:56 PM Posted October 31, 2010 at 07:56 PM (edited) I have to thank you again, The Red Heads! What an awsome job you have done. I thought it was impossible to love someone this much before too, but I've proved to myself that it's far from impossible. We all just love Céline to the moon and back, it's the best feeling. When she was crying about losing the baby, the biggest thing people should notice was how much she wanted people to know she wasn't being ungrateful about "only" having 2 babies instead of 3, she made it perfectly clear she wasn't crying about that and she doesn't want people to think she isn't grateful that she has 2, because a lot of people don't have that opportunity. She's a world mega star, and that proves right there how grounded and down to earth she still is after all these years. Very well said, it's so true. She is blessed with two wonderful twin boys. She could have lost them all, but she still got two healthy twin boys. Though it breaks my heart to see her cry too. Edited October 31, 2010 at 07:56 PM by Sofie Quote
Brody-Celine Posted October 31, 2010 at 08:19 PM Posted October 31, 2010 at 08:19 PM A BIG Thank you to the Red Heads again for the English sub titles. Did anyone catch in one of the clips that there was a lifeguard on duty at the pool? Wonder how we can apply for that job? yeah i noticed him too in one of the pics frida posted i would love a job at her house. heck id even clean the bins and toilets haha! Quote
Xpresso Posted October 31, 2010 at 09:01 PM Posted October 31, 2010 at 09:01 PM Great interview! Just watched it for the very first time and ! Celine is an amazing woman! Quote
cec Posted October 31, 2010 at 09:07 PM Posted October 31, 2010 at 09:07 PM I have been trying to watch the interview. It will only download to 2:02 minutes for me! I want to see it soooooooooo bad! Any suggestions? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.