Tyler1991 Posted September 22, 2010 at 03:35 AM Posted September 22, 2010 at 03:35 AM Higher? No. Sound better? Yes. This was most definitely higher than Fade Away, perhaps by close to a full octave. Whether it sounded better or not is open up to opinion though. http://jiveturkey.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/debbie_downer.jpg How am I being a Debbie Downer? The note is definitely higher than Fade Away. Fade Away studio is G5 (I think) and live is only F5...The "scream" in this video I would guess is around E6, but I can't say for sure.
RLAAMJR. Posted September 22, 2010 at 03:57 AM Posted September 22, 2010 at 03:57 AM Higher? No. Sound better? Yes. This was most definitely higher than Fade Away, perhaps by close to a full octave. Whether it sounded better or not is open up to opinion though. http://jiveturkey.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/debbie_downer.jpg How am I being a Debbie Downer? The note is definitely higher than Fade Away. Fade Away studio is G5 (I think) and live is only F5...The "scream" in this video I would guess is around E6, but I can't say for sure. I just played it all over again and you are right. it was a whistle
Tyler1991 Posted September 22, 2010 at 03:58 AM Posted September 22, 2010 at 03:58 AM What do you think about the notes about 10 seconds later? They are whistles, but is it "whistles with the lips" or "whistles with the voice" and is it even her??? I have no idea.
RLAAMJR. Posted September 22, 2010 at 04:07 AM Posted September 22, 2010 at 04:07 AM me too.It would have been great if there was a video
Tyler1991 Posted September 22, 2010 at 04:11 AM Posted September 22, 2010 at 04:11 AM I've asked WestVoice to tell me what note it was, so I'm waiting to know but to me it sounds like an E6... maybe.
Snowhite Posted September 22, 2010 at 10:01 AM Posted September 22, 2010 at 10:01 AM OMG!!!It seems so real. and all these days i was so excited.And now you tell me that it's fake!That's creepy
PatrickDion22 Posted September 22, 2010 at 02:25 PM Posted September 22, 2010 at 02:25 PM Higher? No. Sound better? Yes. This was most definitely higher than Fade Away, perhaps by close to a full octave. Whether it sounded better or not is open up to opinion though. http://jiveturkey.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/debbie_downer.jpg How am I being a Debbie Downer? The note is definitely higher than Fade Away. Fade Away studio is G5 (I think) and live is only F5...The "scream" in this video I would guess is around E6, but I can't say for sure. I just played it all over again and you are right. it was a whistle Wait, so she can pull a Mariah?!? Is there any other evidence of her doing anything remotely close to a whistle? Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/patjsully
Claudette Posted September 22, 2010 at 03:04 PM Posted September 22, 2010 at 03:04 PM LOL wow. It sounds like Mégo jumped out from behind the piano and scared her http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
rodrigo_alka Posted September 23, 2010 at 04:52 AM Posted September 23, 2010 at 04:52 AM how did that user do it ? http://www.sportsevents.net/events/images/celine_dion.jpg .......I want you to need me........
VintageCeline Posted September 24, 2010 at 01:30 AM Posted September 24, 2010 at 01:30 AM So it was a fake??? Why would people do that? Debbie friggin Downers! http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg
remykyes Posted September 24, 2010 at 12:02 PM Posted September 24, 2010 at 12:02 PM (edited) Give me a GGive me a UGive me an IGive me a LGive me another LGive me an OGive me a TGive me an IGive me a NGive me an E WHAT'S THAT SPELL?! OFF WITH HIS HEAD! Edited September 24, 2010 at 12:07 PM by remykyes New Signature Coming Soon!
mike_z Posted September 24, 2010 at 03:12 PM Posted September 24, 2010 at 03:12 PM guys THAT is not fake.. I can assure you.. she found that place in her register in the past couple of years, and she's using it. She also did it many times with "river deep mountain high", and its a G5
mike_z Posted September 24, 2010 at 03:14 PM Posted September 24, 2010 at 03:14 PM and whoever put fake into the topic title, it's a lack of respect towards celine.I'm a voice coach and I know every bit of celine's voice, I can tell when it's lipped, when it's autotuned.the IACBTMN's soundcheck is REAL, she even goes off-tune for a sec during the first part. give it up for miss CELINE DION!
Thomas Posted September 24, 2010 at 05:00 PM Posted September 24, 2010 at 05:00 PM and whoever put fake into the topic title, it's a lack of respect towards celine.I'm a voice coach and I know every bit of celine's voice, I can tell when it's lipped, when it's autotuned.the IACBTMN's soundcheck is REAL, she even goes off-tune for a sec during the first part. give it up for miss CELINE DION!The person who made it and put it on YouTube already told us they faked it for a joke.
Tyler1991 Posted September 24, 2010 at 06:38 PM Posted September 24, 2010 at 06:38 PM Well, it doesn't take a vocal coach or a rocket scientist to read the topic and find out that about 10 people posted already that it is fake.
mike_z Posted September 24, 2010 at 08:27 PM Posted September 24, 2010 at 08:27 PM and whoever put fake into the topic title, it's a lack of respect towards celine.I'm a voice coach and I know every bit of celine's voice, I can tell when it's lipped, when it's autotuned.the IACBTMN's soundcheck is REAL, she even goes off-tune for a sec during the first part. give it up for miss CELINE DION!The person who made it and put it on YouTube already told us they faked it for a joke. i'm also a music producer. man, that is real!!!it's a G5, she's done it before!!
Tyler1991 Posted September 24, 2010 at 08:49 PM Posted September 24, 2010 at 08:49 PM (edited) What the hell?? If you really are a music producer you should the intelligence to understand that when the person who MADE the video ADMITS to it being fake that it is FAKE!!!! I may be coming off as rude, but jesus christ, I've about had it with delusional people. I need to go to the venting thread... Edited September 24, 2010 at 08:50 PM by Tyler1991
I Drove All Night! Posted September 25, 2010 at 01:25 AM Posted September 25, 2010 at 01:25 AM and whoever put fake into the topic title, it's a lack of respect towards celine.I'm a voice coach and I know every bit of celine's voice, I can tell when it's lipped, when it's autotuned.the IACBTMN's soundcheck is REAL, she even goes off-tune for a sec during the first part. give it up for miss CELINE DION!The person who made it and put it on YouTube already told us they faked it for a joke. i'm also a music producer. man, that is real!!!it's a G5, she's done it before!! We're not saying she can't do it, we all know the girl can sing. However, this particular instance is not actually her... the uploader admitted to it being fake. No one's dissing Celine....
RLAAMJR. Posted September 25, 2010 at 03:13 AM Posted September 25, 2010 at 03:13 AM Couldn't somebody working with Celine prove if the audio is real or not?
Alex_Incognito Posted September 25, 2010 at 03:15 AM Posted September 25, 2010 at 03:15 AM I've heard NASA is on the case right now. "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Tyler1991 Posted September 25, 2010 at 04:15 AM Posted September 25, 2010 at 04:15 AM Couldn't somebody working with Celine prove if the audio is real or not? Here we go again. Why would we need to PROVE anything when EVERYTHING has already been proved. The person who posted the video came forward and said it was fake. End of story. Can't we just close this topic now before I go psycho....
smw Posted September 25, 2010 at 08:53 AM Posted September 25, 2010 at 08:53 AM I've heard NASA is on the case right now.
Snowhite Posted September 25, 2010 at 09:12 AM Posted September 25, 2010 at 09:12 AM For god sake!!Actually we don't care if it's fake or not cause she has sung more extraordinary notes also.
onix Posted September 25, 2010 at 12:45 PM Posted September 25, 2010 at 12:45 PM (edited) Maybe I'm fool, but I think is real! Sound very real, and not fake maybe the person who made it, says "I made it" only for debunk Celine's voice, or perhaps for "fame" xD Anyway, all of us know that our girl can do that, and more Edited September 25, 2010 at 12:46 PM by onix Celine Dion en Guadalajara, MexicoDiciembre 2008 http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/8506/tourmexicoxd9lk5.jpg
Diiva18 Posted September 25, 2010 at 02:25 PM Posted September 25, 2010 at 02:25 PM Fake or real..I don't care I love it either way!!! We all know that she can do stuff like that !!I just liked because it was something new and I needed that...didn't we all? (sorry for the bad english ) Thank you for changing my life!Through your music....I found the real me! http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/8474ad2128955d1ae25467e8bc1818f3.jpgWednesday 6th & Thursday April 7th 2011 : I was there and it really changed my life!
maykonprincess Posted September 25, 2010 at 03:21 PM Posted September 25, 2010 at 03:21 PM So stupid me.. but this does not sound fake at all! I went to a soundcheck of Celine's, and she could totally pull this off... and has!
DoumDi Posted September 25, 2010 at 04:51 PM Posted September 25, 2010 at 04:51 PM It would be a great way to sing the song nowdays!
calmar Posted September 25, 2010 at 09:00 PM Posted September 25, 2010 at 09:00 PM Celine's fans are too funny it's almost ridiculous... Some people really want Celine to be like a Goddess or something like that. Get real people, the guy that made the video already said HE did it and it's a FAKE, and MANY people here still won't believe it... Amazing. You WISH Celine would have sung something like that... we can hear it's not the same music as usual, and the NOW towards the end sounds amazingly fake and autotuned. It's funny because it's always the same thing... People hear something positive about Celine, OMG it's soooo true Celine is the best (even if it's fake). People hear something bad about Celine, automaticaly it's not true or that person wants to "debunk" celine's voice. And then there's the "no matter what Celine does we will always love her I don't care if she's real or fake, she could record herself taking a dump and we will still buy many copies of it" crowd... @markzimmer : As a music producer (if you really are), you should be able to hear that it's not a real recording... Like you said : I can tell when it's lipped, when it's autotuned.the IACBTMN's soundcheck is REAL, she even goes off-tune for a sec during the first part.Soooo... that couldn't be done with autotune ?? Yes it can. And in this case, it WAS. Download a version of Melodyne or something like that and play a bit with it... you'll see the wonders it can do Sorry if I come off as rude, but reading some of the comments here just make me facepalm really hard. Some people really don't know what they're talking about and spread misinformation...
Tyler1991 Posted September 25, 2010 at 10:38 PM Posted September 25, 2010 at 10:38 PM I agree, Calmar. Delusional people is a huge pet peeve of mine.
Recommended Posts