Timster Posted September 21, 2010 at 03:50 PM Posted September 21, 2010 at 03:50 PM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlDBhlGULgA FADE AWAY Soundcheck... ( i think its a FAKE one cause you can hear the karaoke version under it ) that's the truth! LOLLLLL That's the DVD but edited and autotuned! I think these are fake
anewdayhascome Posted September 21, 2010 at 03:52 PM Posted September 21, 2010 at 03:52 PM maybe these yes but I guess IACBTMN no A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Timster Posted September 21, 2010 at 03:57 PM Posted September 21, 2010 at 03:57 PM (edited) Look at these YouTube comments for IACBTMN: -maxcelineITS FAKE GUYS!! -JamieCleaton1 (UPLOADER)@maxceline but its still the best ending you've ever heard! :o The uploader didn't disagree that the video was fake! Edited September 21, 2010 at 03:58 PM by Timster
maxceline Posted September 21, 2010 at 04:10 PM Posted September 21, 2010 at 04:10 PM i talked personally with this guy on FB and told me that: "Im glad you all liked the video and i was just trying to have a bit of fun, and im glad it put smiles on some peoples faces for a while " -11th/12th November 2004 Las Vegas Caesar's Palace!! First ROW!!-6th May 2008 London O2 Arena,-19th & 20th May 2008 Paris Bercy-2nd June 2008 Amsterdam Arena-14th June 2008 Frankfurt Commerzbank-3rd July 2008 Milan Datch Forum-5th July 2008 Nice Stade Nikaia
Claudette Posted September 21, 2010 at 04:14 PM Posted September 21, 2010 at 04:14 PM I knew it! He just wanted to have fun... what a NUMNUT!!! http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
Shamrock_1982 Posted September 21, 2010 at 04:17 PM Posted September 21, 2010 at 04:17 PM It was harmless fun
J-Man Posted September 21, 2010 at 04:31 PM Posted September 21, 2010 at 04:31 PM I agree, of course dissapointing that it was fake, but think of all the joy and excitement it gave us for a while and lets face it, if Celine wanted to actually perform these notes she could do it, just wouldn't be very advisable long term. But she has the ability. http://www.powerofthemusic.com/other/FORUMSIG1.png
Thomas Posted September 21, 2010 at 04:50 PM Posted September 21, 2010 at 04:50 PM Oh well, that's the end of that then!
samart Posted September 21, 2010 at 05:12 PM Posted September 21, 2010 at 05:12 PM He did do a good job But I have no doubt Celine is more than capable of doing that
Brody-Celine Posted September 21, 2010 at 05:22 PM Posted September 21, 2010 at 05:22 PM IACBTMN is Fake ?! What a bum. ugh It sounds sooo real though! i dont get how he done it
Céline74 Posted September 21, 2010 at 07:36 PM Posted September 21, 2010 at 07:36 PM i'm NOT happy at all about that! I was so excited http://i837.photobucket.com/albums/zz298/virgo17th/Sam%20and%20Me/Senzatitolo-1-1.jpg
Tyler1991 Posted September 21, 2010 at 09:45 PM Posted September 21, 2010 at 09:45 PM I'm surprised. His motives seem strange.
Nmj Posted September 21, 2010 at 10:12 PM Posted September 21, 2010 at 10:12 PM It really sounded real haha
wjd Posted September 21, 2010 at 10:16 PM Posted September 21, 2010 at 10:16 PM As with most big voiced divas, Celine's range has increased, as her power has diminished. Anyway, the ending to this is unbelieveable, and I firmly believe it to be amongst her best endings to a song during the last decade. Its like someone is saying "go higher Celine...no higher than that!" and wham, she nails it. Its just freaking beautiful. Céline Dion, music's greatest ever singer, the biggest-selling Canadian artist of all-time and most successful female live act ever - what's not to love?
Thomas Posted September 21, 2010 at 10:23 PM Posted September 21, 2010 at 10:23 PM As with most big voiced divas, Celine's range has increased, as her power has diminished. Anyway, the ending to this is unbelieveable, and I firmly believe it to be amongst her best endings to a song during the last decade. Its like someone is saying "go higher Celine...no higher than that!" and wham, she nails it. Its just freaking beautiful.The guy already admitted it was faked, sorry to disappoint.
reynolds Posted September 21, 2010 at 10:32 PM Posted September 21, 2010 at 10:32 PM maybe it's rehearal for new vagas show. maybe she went into labour at the ending of the song 2nd & 5th November 2006, Las Vegas2nd & 3rd of may 2008 Manchester.19th of may - 2008 Paris.. 30th of may - 2008 Dublin.20th & 21st June - 2015 Antwerp.2nd & 3rd July - 2015 Paris.20th & 21st June - 2017 London.23rd of July - 2017 Berlin.
xTheGoodBoyx Posted September 21, 2010 at 10:37 PM Posted September 21, 2010 at 10:37 PM What a let down but we all know she is capable of doing it..if she wanted to http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v51/TheGoodBoy/celine309-1-1.png
Koolan Posted September 21, 2010 at 10:43 PM Posted September 21, 2010 at 10:43 PM Bleh, I knew something was fishy. A friend gave it to him? Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
RLAAMJR. Posted September 22, 2010 at 02:42 AM Posted September 22, 2010 at 02:42 AM this song was my favorite song of her EVER! how i wish she would do that on stage. I bet all singers who claim themselves a DIVA will hail CELINEDION after hearing this. LOL!!! celine was indeed a DIVA OF ALL POP It's my favorite song ever. :clap: Hope she'd record this song again but with a different version
Alex_Incognito Posted September 22, 2010 at 02:43 AM Posted September 22, 2010 at 02:43 AM (edited) ATTENTION: THE FOLLOWING IS A REAL-RECORDED PIECE FROM THE "ALONE" SOUND CHECK IN MONTREAL THE 1 SEPT 2008 SHOW----the night of the DVD filming.the audio sucks because I recorded it in the Willcall room and because I need a better program to upload it to youtube. Enjoy!:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toZ9fTC_tUA Edited September 22, 2010 at 02:44 AM by Alex_Incognito "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Tyler1991 Posted September 22, 2010 at 02:46 AM Posted September 22, 2010 at 02:46 AM Was that Celine at :26?
Alex_Incognito Posted September 22, 2010 at 02:47 AM Posted September 22, 2010 at 02:47 AM Yes. A beautiful riff! "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Tyler1991 Posted September 22, 2010 at 02:56 AM Posted September 22, 2010 at 02:56 AM Riff? Lol. I'd call that more of a scream.
PatrickDion22 Posted September 22, 2010 at 03:07 AM Posted September 22, 2010 at 03:07 AM Why is there an echo? It sounds like she's underwater. Also, what the hell was that at 0:26?? If that was her then, damn. Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/patjsully
RLAAMJR. Posted September 22, 2010 at 03:15 AM Posted September 22, 2010 at 03:15 AM ATTENTION: THE FOLLOWING IS A REAL-RECORDED PIECE FROM THE "ALONE" SOUND CHECK IN MONTREAL THE 1 SEPT 2008 SHOW----the night of the DVD filming.the audio sucks because I recorded it in the Willcall room and because I need a better program to upload it to youtube. Enjoy!:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toZ9fTC_tUA That wasn't an impressive high note from Celine.I've heard other songs from Celine which is higher and sound better. Like "Fade Away".
Tyler1991 Posted September 22, 2010 at 03:29 AM Posted September 22, 2010 at 03:29 AM Higher? No. Sound better? Yes. This was most definitely higher than Fade Away, perhaps by close to a full octave. Whether it sounded better or not is open up to opinion though.
Alex_Incognito Posted September 22, 2010 at 03:30 AM Posted September 22, 2010 at 03:30 AM Why is there an echo? It sounds like she's underwater. Also, what the hell was that at 0:26?? If that was her then, damn. the audio sucks because I recorded it in the Willcall room and because I need a better program to upload it to youtube. It is her. Plus, I recorded both 31 Aug and 1 Sept shows. I felt lucky to hear that! The day before I heard the band playing "Et s'il n'en restait qu'une"...I thought it was a track they were playing at the willcall! "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Alex_Incognito Posted September 22, 2010 at 03:31 AM Posted September 22, 2010 at 03:31 AM Higher? No. Sound better? Yes. This was most definitely higher than Fade Away, perhaps by close to a full octave. Whether it sounded better or not is open up to opinion though. http://jiveturkey.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/debbie_downer.jpg "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
ladylindsey Posted September 22, 2010 at 03:32 AM Posted September 22, 2010 at 03:32 AM LOL wow. It sounds like Mégo jumped out from behind the piano and scared her Amazingggg! I wish I could have recorded our soundcheck in Nashville. I had signed my life away beforehand though and I didn't want to get in trouble ha
Recommended Posts