Koolan Posted September 19, 2010 at 02:11 AM Posted September 19, 2010 at 02:11 AM are we sure that this isn't fake b/c it's easy to autotune a regular track... It could be, this user also has a video on his youtube to prove that TPOL from the TCWT is not .... Judging from that and the description of himself, he probably has the know-how to autotune the track. Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
idroveallnight Posted September 19, 2010 at 02:50 AM Posted September 19, 2010 at 02:50 AM are we sure that this isn't fake b/c it's easy to autotune a regular track... It could be, this user also has a video on his youtube to prove that TPOL from the TCWT is not .... Judging from that and the description of himself, he probably has the know-how to autotune the track. Ban him straight to the Mariah forum if he's a member here!
beautyroses Posted September 19, 2010 at 05:58 AM Posted September 19, 2010 at 05:58 AM Wow, Wow, Wow :eek_drop: :jawdrop: http://i893.photobucket.com/albums/ac137/Venus_1982/new1.jpgAngel of My World[/i]
loveyouceline Posted September 19, 2010 at 08:33 AM Posted September 19, 2010 at 08:33 AM OMG!! http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs922.snc4/73590_165568513461072_100000237733148_448778_802415_n.jpg
kevincheung410 Posted September 19, 2010 at 08:41 AM Posted September 19, 2010 at 08:41 AM OMG!Incredibly AMAZING!! www.celinecn.com Youtube | Sohu
samart Posted September 19, 2010 at 08:53 AM Posted September 19, 2010 at 08:53 AM are we sure that this isn't fake b/c it's easy to autotune a regular track... Yes, we are absolutely sure!
Claudette Posted September 19, 2010 at 10:16 AM Posted September 19, 2010 at 10:16 AM (edited) I've been saying since yesterday that I think it is fake. Celine has never done IACBTMN in a soundcheck in the last couple of years... It doesn't make sense. Maybe it is from a very old soundcheck, but I highly doubt it is from the TC tour. Edited September 19, 2010 at 10:17 AM by Claudette http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
Thomas Posted September 19, 2010 at 12:22 PM Posted September 19, 2010 at 12:22 PM It sounds a lot like the rehearsal show for the TCWT quality wise, the one that Celine's dancer posted on his website that was recorded for the dancers to practice with. Though this isn't the same performance but it could be from the same time.
Fran Posted September 19, 2010 at 12:41 PM Posted September 19, 2010 at 12:41 PM We need to know tha exact date!! I want more clips like this. Anyway I am sure that Feeling P, got many videos of soundcheck but they are not on the film, it's so sad!
cmcdaori Posted September 19, 2010 at 12:49 PM Posted September 19, 2010 at 12:49 PM Wow..is great...but who knows if its real.. Thank u Jesus. Im in ur hands now.
Timster Posted September 19, 2010 at 02:21 PM Posted September 19, 2010 at 02:21 PM It does sound very much like the playback recorded in 2003 (used in AND and TCWT)
Chin Posted September 19, 2010 at 02:46 PM Posted September 19, 2010 at 02:46 PM (edited) I would kill for a CD of her soundchecks. She does so many amazing things when she's not even performing! I fully agree, sometimes i think her talent is a bit wasted because her soundchecks always sound fantastic. Imagine how much more she would sell if they were out on CD! CELINE DIONTAKING CHANCES WORLD TOUR: THE SOUNDCHECK Edited September 19, 2010 at 02:47 PM by chinchin_dreampalace
artekoublier Posted September 19, 2010 at 02:52 PM Posted September 19, 2010 at 02:52 PM That was utterly blinkin amazing!I knew that she could do things like that, but it just goes so well with the end of the song too...what a power she has, what a voice!
Diiva18 Posted September 19, 2010 at 03:30 PM Posted September 19, 2010 at 03:30 PM are we sure that this isn't fake b/c it's easy to autotune a regular track... this is the ABM someone asked for Why did she stop wearing that outfit? It looks so HOT on her Thank you for changing my life!Through your music....I found the real me! http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/8474ad2128955d1ae25467e8bc1818f3.jpgWednesday 6th & Thursday April 7th 2011 : I was there and it really changed my life!
Diiva18 Posted September 19, 2010 at 03:32 PM Posted September 19, 2010 at 03:32 PM Maybe we should contact sony and give them a letter with all of our authograph for a cd like that (sorry for the bad english) Thank you for changing my life!Through your music....I found the real me! http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/8474ad2128955d1ae25467e8bc1818f3.jpgWednesday 6th & Thursday April 7th 2011 : I was there and it really changed my life!
Timster Posted September 19, 2010 at 03:45 PM Posted September 19, 2010 at 03:45 PM Maybe we should contact sony and give them a letter with all of our authograph for a cd like that (sorry for the bad english) But I highly doubt Celine's team professionally recorded these tour rehearsals
davidjag79 Posted September 19, 2010 at 04:25 PM Posted September 19, 2010 at 04:25 PM O HOLY DION!!! I nearly fainted!!! Goosebumps all over my body!! Listening to her hit those notes is comparable to Christ returning!! I have waited for so long...for a miracle to come, A New Day Has Come!! http://i49.tinypic.com/1q1q4i.jpg
mirage Posted September 19, 2010 at 04:42 PM Posted September 19, 2010 at 04:42 PM If only they would release the rehearsals from the tour... :-(i think she always sound better on her soundchecks, she plays a lot more with her voice!! Remember Star Academie "Last Dance" amaaaazing!! I cannot judge if this clip is fake or not, but if its real i dont understand why she freaking lips this song!!! It's haunting so amazing is this!!
Tyler1991 Posted September 19, 2010 at 04:56 PM Posted September 19, 2010 at 04:56 PM Why would anyone think this is fake? There is no good reason to suggest that. Come on now, this isn't aquicd90 or whoever the hell the loser was that uploaded a bunch of fake videos to suggest that ABM, MHWGO, TPOL, and others were always live....this is a person who is all about proving those songs are lipped, so it contradicts completely to make a fake video to prove it is live.
Claudette Posted September 19, 2010 at 05:12 PM Posted September 19, 2010 at 05:12 PM You are probably right that it is not fake, but I do question the time frame? Simply because Celine lipped the song since Vegas and she has never done it in soundcheck before. What I'm saying is that maybe it is from earlier years, or like Thomas said: from the rehearsals from the tour. Don't get me wrong, I mean it is frigging awesome, and it would make me sad if it is from the TC tour and she still lips the song... http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
Thomas Posted September 19, 2010 at 05:27 PM Posted September 19, 2010 at 05:27 PM The only thing making me doubt it's from the December 2007/January 2008 rehearsals is that Celine avoided practically every long or strenuous note during the entire rehearsal show and this clip is the total opposite of that, she's screaming the song like we've never heard it before. But the rehearsals did go on for a while so it might have been a different day when she was feeling stronger. Though they say it's a soundcheck, maybe they are confusing what we know as a soundcheck with rehearsals. But I agree with you Claudette, I would say it's not from a regular soundcheck (she never performed this at a soundcheck before to anyones knowledge, people who went to the soundechecks throught the tour never heard it, considering she never sang it live for years I can't imagine it's even in her head to suddenly start singing this song out of nowhere, it seems in the TTEOTW DVD that when Celine wants to change up a soundcheck she picks someone elses song and surely if it was from the tour this of all things would be in the DVD?) so not sure why all of a sudden this song would appear in the soundcheck for one time in the entire tour and it just so happens someone records it. We're not usually that lucky!
JP Posted September 19, 2010 at 05:41 PM Posted September 19, 2010 at 05:41 PM I hate her for doing this song in lipsync while she's capable of doing it, and more beautiful than ever! http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
Frida Posted September 19, 2010 at 06:14 PM Posted September 19, 2010 at 06:14 PM I can't help clicking that repeat button over & over. AMAZING! Me too! If it's real then it's the most amazing ending ever, I'm not kidding when I say I cried http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
GoldenLeaf Posted September 19, 2010 at 06:35 PM Posted September 19, 2010 at 06:35 PM Is it me or Celine's voice is stronger now than in the 90's ? I love how her voice has evolved through the years.
cdtb Posted September 19, 2010 at 07:56 PM Posted September 19, 2010 at 07:56 PM It's friggin amazing!!! Thanks for the link! The playback phenomenon starts to be very puzzling...Why lip when you can do this?Because obviously she cannot do it in every show... She was in shape the day she did that note...ANyway, it was amazing!
VintageCeline Posted September 19, 2010 at 08:03 PM Posted September 19, 2010 at 08:03 PM Oh sweet JEAAASSSSSUUUS! That's amazing. http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg
hellmeister Posted September 19, 2010 at 08:56 PM Posted September 19, 2010 at 08:56 PM (edited) OMFD!!! How amazing is she?!?!?!? I have listened to it about 999283482884 times now!!!!! Edited September 19, 2010 at 08:56 PM by hellmeister
Recommended Posts