Jump to content

"Voler" (duet with Michel Sardou) - Official Topic


Recommended Posts

Posted
I have read somewhere on Twitter that it will be recorded on July 20 and will be released by the end of August, on Michel Sardou's album!
http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
Posted (edited)

i think people got excited because of Kelly Rowland - when life get's love takes over, which was quite a hit!

i am not sure if it is something for Celine.. but Ryan Tedder of One Republic who made the wonderful songs halo and already gone,

he definately should write a song for her!

 

 

I don't like Kelly Rowland - when life get's love takes over

:whistling:

 

I have read somewhere on Twitter that it will be recorded on July 20 and will be released by the end of August, on Michel Sardou's album!

:puke:

I love your signature btw :wub:

Edited by fan2celinedion
Posted (edited)
I have read somewhere on Twitter that it will be recorded on July 20 and will be released by the end of August, on Michel Sardou's album!

 

That is interesting. So who knows, maybe she is busy recording songs for her own albums after all... :hmm:

Edited by Claudette


http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg

Posted
Im not very pleased by this duet.But anyway i just want to listen a new song after a long long time.
Posted

If so, she must be feeling extremely well!

If only he was younger (like Garou) and we would have a tremendous success of the song! I don't say it won't be a great song but surely won't have a big outcome.... We'll see

A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Posted
I have read somewhere on Twitter that it will be recorded on July 20 and will be released by the end of August, on Michel Sardou's album!

 

Yeah, but only if she accepts it.... (as far as we know, she hasn't yet) at this time, one of his backing singers is doing Celine's part if she chooses to do it..:)

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY

Posted
OMG. If she chooses to do the song we might get some new pics of her going to the studio to record the song. :w00t: :clap: :clap:

highfive.jpg

Posted

Does anyone know yet if Celine is doing a duet tommorow, with Michel Sardou?

If anyone has any new info on this i would love to know. :)

highfive.jpg

Posted
Does anyone know if Celine recorded the duet with Michel Sardou today. knowone is talking about. Can someone please tell me what's going on. If anyone know's something new i would really appreciate the info.

highfive.jpg

Posted
I doubt there will be any pics, the paparazzi probably don't know about it. I dont believe there have been any pictures of her going to the studio before have there?

“There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”

http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png

Posted
Why do you say that she was to record it today?
Posted
I believe it was going around on twitter, etc.
Posted
So knowone know's anything new. That's strange, i'm starting to think this whole thing is just a rumour. This sucks i was getting so excited thinking i could finally see Celine. :cry:

highfive.jpg

Posted
There was something on twitter earlier from a guy saying (my translation - could be a bit wrong!) that Celine and Michel are in the office/studio next door. And he ends his little twitter message by saying "finish me" - what a :nono: :evil:
Posted
There was something on twitter earlier from a guy saying (my translation - could be a bit wrong!) that Celine and Michel are in the office/studio next door. And he ends his little twitter message by saying "finish me" - what a :nono: :evil:

What does it mean? If it means what I think it means, sorry but he's not completely wrong :glare:

Do you have the original message please?

Posted
There was something on twitter earlier from a guy saying (my translation - could be a bit wrong!) that Celine and Michel are in the office/studio next door. And he ends his little twitter message by saying "finish me" - what a :nono: :evil:

What does it mean? If it means what I think it means, sorry but he's not completely wrong :glare:

Do you have the original message please?

 

 

No i don't. Its on twitter tho - just search celine and michel

Posted

Yeah your translation is right! -_-

Thank you very much Celine for this duet :glare:

Posted

i think people got excited because of Kelly Rowland - when life get's love takes over, which was quite a hit!

quote]

:whistling:

 

 

sorry haha but you get my point, I think it was david guetta who made this song for Kelly?

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Posted
awwww is she singinggggg? today??? aw :heart:
Posted
:w00t: Maybe we will finally get a picture!


http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg

Posted

From Twitter

 

cherubinch

 

#fail du jour: Michel Sardou et Céline Dion très fort dans le bureau d'à côté . ACHEVEZ MOI

 

Translation: Michel Sardou and Celine Dion are very loud in the office next door. KILL ME

http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
Posted (edited)
From Twitter

 

cherubinch

 

#fail du jour: Michel Sardou et Céline Dion très fort dans le bureau d'à côté . ACHEVEZ MOI

 

Translation: Michel Sardou and Celine Dion are very loud in the office next door. KILL ME

With pleasure! :)

You understand now why I don't want her to record this duet :cry:

Edited by fan2celinedion
Posted
From Twitter

 

cherubinch

 

#fail du jour: Michel Sardou et Céline Dion très fort dans le bureau d'à côté . ACHEVEZ MOI

 

Translation: Michel Sardou and Celine Dion are very loud in the office next door. KILL ME

With pleasure! :)

You understand now why I don't want her to record this duet :cry:

 

No...I still don't understand as this person clearly doesn't like her (music) so it has nothing to do with the song being terrible (it's still possible, but you can't base it from on this person's opinion)..

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY

Posted
She might have recorded it earlier, and this person is just hearing the cd being played in an office next door, no?
Posted
That's the best news we have gotten yet. Hope it's true.

http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg

 

Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais.

J't'adore Céline.

Merci.

<3

Posted (edited)

It's funny because some fans here are exactely like Celine: They don't care about what she sings and with whom she sings, as long as she sings (And I am not only talking about this duet!)

I don't think it's a good thing :ermm:

A little hindsight never hurt anyone ya know? :shrug:

CSCfan, yeah I know! Of course, that guy on tweeter seems to be a real :censored: anyway but I still think that it's bad idea, dot com! ( :shifty: ) I can't stand that singer and Celine (or her team or Rene or whatever!) is a past master at choosing old fashioned french singer to make a duet with them :glare: No wonder she became an old-fashioned singer too (I don't see any other explanation since she is as talented as before!) :doh:

Edited by fan2celinedion
Posted
I kinda like him, I heard that the American version of 'Voler', the duet, is done with julia jimenes and the francophone with Celine.
Posted
Considering he's given us Je Cherche l'Ombre, LTQC, A Cause, LVDA, RNVF and most importantly, Contre Nature, I still don't understand why some people don't like him :laugh:

He's got nice melodies but his lyrics lack the depth that we've come to expect of the French songs. That's what the Resurrected Mystic Cat thinks anyway.

 

These dinosaur duets are so getting out of hand. Hmp! Who would care about them if hidden somewhere are the Spanish reggae Yannick Noah chanson and that sexy song about sexy lovahs w/c Runey "banned" bec. Celion's fans were/are supposed to be sexless, climaxless creatures?????

http://cdn.webecoist.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/modern-pet-solo-blown-glass.jpg
Posted

I'm not very happy with this duet, i think she needs something fresh..

But look at the positive side of all this ...

If Celine actually recorded the song will have some new pictures (i hope) and finally we will see her again :) And if the album comes out on August 20 also have a new song after soooo looooong!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...