I Love You Posted June 18, 2010 at 03:23 AM Posted June 18, 2010 at 03:23 AM THATS HER ewww. LOL I DONT THINK RENE WOULD DO THAT. BUT I KNOW HE DID PAID HER 2 MILLIONyes please keep this from celine. I dont want her to be upset right now!I Cant see our girl upset because it would make me upset. I totally agree with you on that, Rene must not tell Celine at all about this. Let her deal with her Pregnancy, right now. :baby: Quote
lindsey22 Posted June 18, 2010 at 03:33 AM Posted June 18, 2010 at 03:33 AM i hope her sister claudette doesn't go blabbing to her either because she seems to have a "loose" tongue at times. Quote
smash Posted June 18, 2010 at 08:40 AM Posted June 18, 2010 at 08:40 AM i hope her sister claudette doesn't go blabbing to her either because she seems to have a "loose" tongue at times. Was thinking the same thing. She seems to be the newsrunner with things that concern Celine sometimes. She must just keep her lips zipped this time round, let nothing slip out.She can unzip them again when there is good news, then we all want to know, right? ha ha Quote
lindsey22 Posted June 18, 2010 at 09:20 PM Posted June 18, 2010 at 09:20 PM i hope her sister claudette doesn't go blabbing to her either because she seems to have a "loose" tongue at times. Was thinking the same thing. She seems to be the newsrunner with things that concern Celine sometimes. She must just keep her lips zipped this time round, let nothing slip out.She can unzip them again when there is good news, then we all want to know, right? ha hahaha yea, gotta love Claudette Quote
Celinefan97 Posted June 20, 2010 at 12:00 PM Posted June 20, 2010 at 12:00 PM i hope her sister claudette doesn't go blabbing to her either because she seems to have a "loose" tongue at times. Was thinking the same thing. She seems to be the newsrunner with things that concern Celine sometimes. She must just keep her lips zipped this time round, let nothing slip out.She can unzip them again when there is good news, then we all want to know, right? ha hahaha yea, gotta love Claudette Quote http://melodyplant.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/celine-dion.jpg
fan2celinedion Posted June 20, 2010 at 12:06 PM Posted June 20, 2010 at 12:06 PM (edited) What about Denise Bombardier? Have you Heard all the things she said about Celine when she was promoting her book?I hate her! Edited June 20, 2010 at 12:09 PM by fan2celinedion Quote
Claudette Posted June 20, 2010 at 12:15 PM Posted June 20, 2010 at 12:15 PM What did Denise say about Celine? Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
fan2celinedion Posted June 20, 2010 at 12:24 PM Posted June 20, 2010 at 12:24 PM (edited) I can't remember exactly what she said.She was talking about the fact that Celine didn't have any friends, that she was living in her "bubble dream" blah blah blah... That she was very shocked when Celine beated her chest and said to her: "you know Mrs. Bombardier, I only knew one man in my life... And I'm proud of it!"When promoting her book, she was often criti... talking about Celine's way of life etc... I didn't like it!I wonder if Rene knows about that! Edited June 20, 2010 at 12:25 PM by fan2celinedion Quote
Celinefan97 Posted June 20, 2010 at 12:27 PM Posted June 20, 2010 at 12:27 PM I guess it's Denise living in a "bubble dream" Quote http://melodyplant.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/celine-dion.jpg
Claudette Posted June 20, 2010 at 03:55 PM Posted June 20, 2010 at 03:55 PM I can't remember exactly what she said.She was talking about the fact that Celine didn't have any friends, that she was living in her "bubble dream" blah blah blah... That she was very shocked when Celine beated her chest and said to her: "you know Mrs. Bombardier, I only knew one man in my life... And I'm proud of it!"When promoting her book, she was often criti... talking about Celine's way of life etc... I didn't like it!I wonder if Rene knows about that! I am busy translating the book and I have to say that I think Denise actually has a lot of respect and admiration for Celine. She does go quite a lot into the times Celine was sick and how she suffered physically, which I think is maybe a bit much... but I guess that is the reality... Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
fan2celinedion Posted June 20, 2010 at 04:02 PM Posted June 20, 2010 at 04:02 PM I think she should have payed attention to the way she said it!If Celine is proud to have known only one man in her life, why trying to exagerate the thing, saying "I was shocked when she told me this... Etc!" Quote
PatrickDion22 Posted June 20, 2010 at 04:43 PM Posted June 20, 2010 at 04:43 PM I can't remember exactly what she said.She was talking about the fact that Celine didn't have any friends, that she was living in her "bubble dream" blah blah blah... That she was very shocked when Celine beated her chest and said to her: "you know Mrs. Bombardier, I only knew one man in my life... And I'm proud of it!"When promoting her book, she was often criti... talking about Celine's way of life etc... I didn't like it!I wonder if Rene knows about that! Yeah, but every biographical author is like that, to some extent. Does anyone remeber Kitty Kelley's biography about Oprah a couple months ago? It's the same thing. People will do anything to sell and make money. Let's face it, Celine isn't exactly a "tabloid worthy" person. She keeps to herself, and doesn't engage in the media's obsession with stars. That's probably why Denise talked that way. She was trying to make Celine's life more...well, interesting. Quote Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/patjsully
Javier_Natalio Posted June 20, 2010 at 06:16 PM Posted June 20, 2010 at 06:16 PM "SHE'S BACK!!!"??? She was released, ok. But back? As in trying to sue Rene again? Don't think so. So sensationalist. Quote
Jacqui Posted June 20, 2010 at 11:30 PM Posted June 20, 2010 at 11:30 PM Well maybe this woman will never bother Celine and Rene again. Hopefully it's all in the past and will stay there. As for Denise, I don't even speak French but I never liked her... call it an instinctive thing? She just seems like a troublemaker. I totally admire Celine for having only been with one man. I plan to do the same thing! (Well, maybe not date only one guy, cause that could be impossible, but as for the other stuff... ) Quote
fan2celinedion Posted June 20, 2010 at 11:58 PM Posted June 20, 2010 at 11:58 PM (edited) Yeah and Celine a cœur ouvert was the worst interview ever!Denise asked her such stupid questions ("Do you love your voice?")Thanks god Alone, PQTME and DUAM were wonderful! Edited June 20, 2010 at 11:58 PM by fan2celinedion Quote
CelineDionFan710 Posted June 21, 2010 at 12:01 AM Posted June 21, 2010 at 12:01 AM i hope that that woman leaves them aloneits terrble.I would just leave them alone. and live their lives They dont need this. They are a happy family and let them live, that woman is crazy who is soughting for 2o million. Thats crazy Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
Belle Céline Posted June 21, 2010 at 12:05 AM Posted June 21, 2010 at 12:05 AM just because this woman is out of jail doesn't mean she's going to try and get more money out of Rene and Celine. I don't think he should have given her the money in the first place, he wasn't guilty so why pay her to shut up? Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
Lou555 Posted June 21, 2010 at 12:22 AM Posted June 21, 2010 at 12:22 AM (edited) just because this woman is out of jail doesn't mean she's going to try and get more money out of Rene and Celine. I don't think he should have given her the money in the first place, he wasn't guilty so why pay her to shut up? Celebrities are often sued for a lot of things and I guess they pay money sometimes for things to go away even if they have done nothing wrong. Even if it's not true I would think it's pretty stressful sometimes and they don't want to have to deal with the publicity that may come with it too. Of course here it's different it was extortion but René said he paid because he wanted Céline's pregnancy to go smootly and he didn't want her to have to worry about anything of this sort during that moment. So he wanted to protect her by doing this but knowing what happened in the end, his own cancer and all he knows today maybe he regrets paying her now and would react differently if given the chance to go back in time who knows? Edited June 21, 2010 at 12:28 AM by Lou555 Quote
Belle Céline Posted June 21, 2010 at 12:28 AM Posted June 21, 2010 at 12:28 AM I understand why he did it but I don't think it's fair that he felt forced to. I wish it hadn't happened at all to them. Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
Lou555 Posted June 21, 2010 at 12:30 AM Posted June 21, 2010 at 12:30 AM I understand why he did it but I don't think it's fair that he felt forced to. I wish it hadn't happened at all to them. Ditto. Quote
Lou555 Posted June 21, 2010 at 12:57 AM Posted June 21, 2010 at 12:57 AM (edited) Yeah and Celine a cœur ouvert was the worst interview ever!Denise asked her such stupid questions ("Do you love your voice?")Thanks god Alone, PQTME and DUAM were wonderful! Céline is famous and loved all around the world in part cuz of her voice. So, I for one, think that asking Céline if she loves her voice was a pretty good question. She had never been asked that question before and has talked more about it since. Fans know that Céline has a love/hate relationship with her voice. When her voice is in top shape, she adores singing while it can be the thing she hates the most when she has trouble with it. I found interesting to learn during this interview(which I liked) she thought she had done unexpected things with her voice in her opinion, that she wasn't really equiped to do those really in her mind, that she doesn't feel she has such a special voice, that she knows of some others that are better equiped than her. But unfortunately it doesn't seem to work as well for some of them. We found out that she doesn't like to be asked how many octave she has in her voice, she doesn't care at all about that, for her it's much more about singing with her heart. Anyways I think in France this stupid guy on Canal + who makes fun of Céline always with such bad taste imo has twisted everything and made this moment(this question) something it was not just for the sake of making her look ridiculous. There is nothing wrong with thinking before you say something, this guy should do that more often if you ask me. I can't stand this guy and those Céline's joke are rude and getting old and redundant. Edited June 21, 2010 at 02:01 AM by Lou555 Quote
Lou555 Posted June 21, 2010 at 01:10 AM Posted June 21, 2010 at 01:10 AM (edited) As for Denise, I don't even speak French but I never liked her... call it an instinctive thing? She just seems like a troublemaker. Denise is known to be a polemicist and she likes to be one. She's that kind of journalist, maybe that's what your instinct sense tells you. Some people would call her a troublemaker I guess. She always tells it like she sees it and has pretty clear and strong values and outlooks on things. She has not always been kind to Céline in the early years but has always repected her. I guess after all those years and being close to Céline and what she does, she has found a new respect for her. I guess she has fallen in love with Céline like everyone does when they meet her in person and get to know her and her work ethics...not to say Céline is a phenomenon in Québec in more ways than one. She's not only an amazing singer but a society phenomenon and unique role model and those kind of people are of interest to Denise as she is a sociologist too.I find this woman brilliant and I know Céline admires her intelligence and the fact that Denise dares to say what not many others do and that she has the courage to even stand alone on issues when she feels strongly about something, even if it's not popular to do so. She stands for her convictions always and it's something to be admired these days when everybody is trying to always be politically correct and go in the same direction. In her private life, Denise is known to be a very pasionnate woman and lots of fun surprisingly. She has written an article once on motherhood for mother's day that Céline adored and kept with her. She talks about that in the Montréal "D'Elles" TV Special. Just thought you'd want to know a little bit more about Denise, I'll get back to the topic now. Edited June 21, 2010 at 01:42 AM by Lou555 Quote
CelineDionFan710 Posted June 21, 2010 at 02:43 AM Posted June 21, 2010 at 02:43 AM just think of thos . this woman is crazy! Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
CelineDionFan710 Posted June 21, 2010 at 02:46 AM Posted June 21, 2010 at 02:46 AM Well yes because they are celebrities people can suei just think that it is wrong Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
lindsey22 Posted June 21, 2010 at 02:53 AM Posted June 21, 2010 at 02:53 AM What about Denise Bombardier? Have you Heard all the things she said about Celine when she was promoting her book?I hate her!what other things she have said. i ask you specifically because you are a born french person from france give me ur take on it. I can't remember exactly what she said.She was talking about the fact that Celine didn't have any friends, that she was living in her "bubble dream" blah blah blah... That she was very shocked when Celine beated her chest and said to her: "you know Mrs. Bombardier, I only knew one man in my life... And I'm proud of it!"When promoting her book, she was often criti... talking about Celine's way of life etc... I didn't like it!I wonder if Rene knows about that!of course Rene knows I think she should have payed attention to the way she said it!If Celine is proud to have known only one man in her life, why trying to exagerate the thing, saying "I was shocked when she told me this... Etc!"its not we all dont know that Celine has had sex with only one man in her whole life Well maybe this woman will never bother Celine and Rene again. Hopefully it's all in the past and will stay there. As for Denise, I don't even speak French but I never liked her... call it an instinctive thing? She just seems like a troublemaker. I totally admire Celine for having only been with one man. I plan to do the same thing! (Well, maybe not date only one guy, cause that could be impossible, but as for the other stuff... )yea true. Denise is a very separatist person. she doesnt even speak english or she pretends she doesnt understand english at all, which is quite impossible living in north america, so i think its she who is "living in the dream bubble not Celine so Denise needs to hush up Yeah and Celine a cœur ouvert was the worst interview ever!Denise asked her such stupid questions ("Do you love your voice?")Thanks god Alone, PQTME and DUAM were wonderful!actually that is a very good question and then i read further and Lou says the same thing. its never been asked and i always wanted someone to ask it of Celine. what did she say to it Quote
volleyceline Posted June 21, 2010 at 03:08 AM Posted June 21, 2010 at 03:08 AM Yeah and Celine a cœur ouvert was the worst interview ever!Denise asked her such stupid questions ("Do you love your voice?")Thanks god Alone, PQTME and DUAM were wonderful! Céline is famous and loved all around the world in part cuz of her voice. So, I for one, think that asking Céline if she loves her voice was a pretty good question. She had never been asked that question before and has talked more about it since. Fans know that Céline has a love/hate relationship with her voice. When her voice is in top shape, she adores singing while it can be the thing she hates the most when she has trouble with it. I found interesting to learn during this interview(which I liked) she thought she had done unexpected things with her voice in her opinion, that she wasn't really equiped to do those really in her mind, that she doesn't feel she has such a special voice, that she knows of some others that are better equiped than her. But unfortunately it doesn't seem to work as well for some of them. We found out that she doesn't like to be asked how many octave she has in her voice, she doesn't care at all about that, for her it's much more about singing with her heart. Anyways I think in France this stupid guy on Canal + who makes fun of Céline always with such bad taste imo has twisted everything and made this moment(this question) something it was not just for the sake of making her look ridiculous. There is nothing wrong with thinking before you say something, this guy should do that more often if you ask me. I can't stand this guy and those Céline's joke are rude and getting old and redundant. Thanks for the info. Those other people can go to.. never mind Just because Celine is one of the most successful female singers of all time, and their careers never took off. Jealousy isn't a good color on those ugly people. Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
Lou555 Posted June 21, 2010 at 03:21 AM Posted June 21, 2010 at 03:21 AM (edited) Lindsey, I think people are so much more than their political belief you know. In Québec, there are people of opposite belief that can be friend and/or have a lot of respect for each other you know. We're all living with each other. As for people not knowing the English language, there are a lot of those in Québec you know, just as there are people in this province where 80% of the people speak French that still only understand english. As for Denise, she's an intellectual and I do believe she understands english and that she can speak the language. I don't want to go back and read all those pages that talked about Denise giving interviews in France, but I've watched a lot of those and I've also listen to Denise on radio in France. I don't remember one time where she talked badly about Céline. She was explaining a lot why she thought Céline had a worlwide appeal cuz of her strong value about family which is not exactly in fashion these day. She never critisize Céline for being proud of having had only one man in her life and saying she's proud of it but again she said Céline's life choices weren't often seen in our time we're living in. It's true, nothing wrong with saying it I don't think. I notice though that Denise had to do a lot of explaining about our culture when being in France(through Céline's behavior) and the way we speak easily here about woman's subjects(if I may call it that for lack of a better expression) about pregnancy and everything related to woman like our periods without any problem or tabous, in a very open way. Apparently those are subjects that are more tabou in France or kept for intimate conversation only I guess. Apparently some media thought Céline went into too much detail when talking about her IVF for RC and they often made Denise comment on a clip of a TV Special Céline did for TVA called "Ça pourrait nous arriver" where she recounts candidly all the steps that led to RC's birth. The funniest thing here is that I don't even think Denise knew where that interview was done and in what context exactly and of course they put together clips out of context, not explaining where it came from. They made her comment about it. It was a great documentary where Céline and other women who went through IVF told their stories. This documentary was very much appreciated here and Céline blended well with the other woman and couple as they all went through the same journey with infertility problems. In France, it was seen like too much and bizarre it seemed. In Québec it wasn't and most people are willing to talk easily about that. Denise had to explain Céline's behavior and open-mindedness a lot and I found it funny how eventhough we speak the same language(french), we are so different in our way of living or thinking and culture. Anyway, in conclusion I have not heard anything said by Denise that René nor Céline would be mad about really. Someone would have to make me listen or read something Denise has said before I believe otherwise. Either you like Denise or not, she didn't talk badly about Céline in medias. Sorry I don't think so. Edited June 21, 2010 at 04:01 AM by Lou555 Quote
lindsey22 Posted June 21, 2010 at 04:29 AM Posted June 21, 2010 at 04:29 AM Lou there was an incident where some of Celine fans saw Denise on the streets somewhere and asked about her upcoming book in english and Denise looked at her publicist pretending like she doesnt understand and she had to translate for her and Denise replied in french much to the chagrin of the Celine fans standing there in bewilderment. also i agree with you about the openness part. you gave an example of the openness of which the women of quebec spoke of intimate things like their periods but this is also seen by english speaking canadian women too myself included, but some members didnt like when i spoke with such candidness. i find that canadians in general are more open with such topics. Lou thanks for the info. you are a wealth of info Quote
Lou555 Posted June 21, 2010 at 05:13 AM Posted June 21, 2010 at 05:13 AM (edited) Didn't know about that incident, thanks for telling me. So maybe Denise doesn't speak english well. Edited June 21, 2010 at 05:41 AM by Lou555 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.