fan2celinedion Posted June 15, 2010 at 11:40 PM Posted June 15, 2010 at 11:40 PM Why would Rene cheat on beautiful Celine? This woman is too much confident of herself, I mean...seriousely? Who would rape such a woman I'm not even "beautiful"you should seriously try to fix your mirror Quote
volleyceline Posted June 15, 2010 at 11:48 PM Posted June 15, 2010 at 11:48 PM Oh my Lord! The things people will do to not only ruin a wonderful person's reputation, but also extort money. Sick people. I hadn't even heard about this!! What a wacko lady. She needs to be put in an insane asylum!! Poor Celine She doesn't need any of this junk right now!! Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
Acacia Posted June 15, 2010 at 11:51 PM Posted June 15, 2010 at 11:51 PM Oh joy...a crazy woman is reunited with her crazy husband. Nick, your job just got harder I don't think there was any "winning" in this situation. Paying her off can be seen as a cover up, but not paying her would have meant the case and trial would have been mentioned in the media a lot, and people are very quick to judge, even when the person is innocent. I just hope there's a restraining order and other safety measures taken because I don't see the crazy couple leaving Vegas. Another picture of her: http://www.reviewjournal.com/lvrj_home/2005/Jan-14-Fri-2005/photos/sung.jpg Quote http://oi52.tinypic.com/2aaavxd.jpg ♥ Thank you, Céline for giving me the greatest birthday I could ask for! ♥
riobeard11 Posted June 16, 2010 at 12:17 AM Posted June 16, 2010 at 12:17 AM Uhh...look at who Rene gets in bed with every night. I don't exactly see where this woman thinks she fits into his interests... Quote
ThisTime Posted June 16, 2010 at 02:09 AM Posted June 16, 2010 at 02:09 AM Yeaaaah she looks just as creepy as she seems Quote http://i.imgur.com/MfrTohK.gifMy Twitter || My Tumblr
idroveallnight Posted June 16, 2010 at 02:13 AM Posted June 16, 2010 at 02:13 AM The fact that Rene paid her off would seem suspicious to many...just saying. I mean, Tiger Woods did pay off a lot of his mistresses to keep their mouths shut. Truth be told, Rene had to have been involved with this woman in one form or another...he probably met her during a poker tournament and what else happened after that is a mystery. They could have been innocently flirting (laughing, joking about a poker game) and she probably saw that as the perfect opportunity to extort him. Being that cameras are all over Vegas, surely some footage of them together was captured, and even though nothing inappropriate happened, that footage alone was enough for her to build a case, albeit unsuccessful, against him. Desperation, especially when it comes to money, can make a person behave very immorally. Hopefully this bat goes back to her cave or gets stuck picking up road kill on the Garden State Parkway as community service. Quote
lindsey22 Posted June 16, 2010 at 03:16 AM Posted June 16, 2010 at 03:16 AM did she even give the money back?? 2 million !! I mean, Celine gave 1 million to red cross when Katrina happened...and Rene gave 2 million to this ....i dont know what term to use...?? so unfair. i just hope she's learned the lesson and doesn't try to do it again I don't think so... she has (had??) many gambling depths, that's why she tried to sue them for 20 million in 2003! this woman is crazy and should be conficted to be a housemaid at MC's house! or Naomi Campell! haha send her to mariah carey's house but seriously you people dont know that there wasn't some flirtation or that Rene touched her or made a pass at her. why would he dish out $2 million for nothing i don't think he raped her or pushed her on the bed like she said or forced her in any way because he was sick and undergoing chemo and must have been weak but she deserved to go to jail for trying to extort money from them and she made up a lie. Quote
volleyceline Posted June 16, 2010 at 03:30 AM Posted June 16, 2010 at 03:30 AM You know, I believe Rene all the way, but... It does seem suspicious that he paid her 2 million.. why would he have the need to? If he would have reported it immediately, everyone would have believed him, especially since that lady was already a criminal, along with her husband. But, why would Rene ever make a pass for that UGLY woman? He's got the most beautiful person/mother/woman in the world. She should have chosen someone more reasonable if she wanted to get away with it. That lady.. she needs to cut this crap. Celine is pregnant for God's sake! Leave the beautiful family alone UGLY person! Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
Acacia Posted June 16, 2010 at 04:04 AM Posted June 16, 2010 at 04:04 AM (edited) It's mentioned in his biography, but because it's an unauthorized biography and written by friends, it's only one side of the story. The author talks about the incident, Rene's reaction and how he worried that he disappointed Celine. The author also mentioned that Rene lost a bunch of weight, became a "weary guy who had suddenly grown old", and that he never looked as depressed as he did while explaining the incident. After reading the chapter, I do believe the story and I'm sure Rene has learned from it and won't let it happen again, with this woman or any other. Here's a small portion of what was mentioned. I hope it's okay to post: He was with a friend and his body guard at Caesar's Palace when an Asian woman beckoned to him and asked to speak to him. Within a few minutes she was imploring him to visit a person suffering from cystic fibrosis who wanted more than anything to met him before she died....he accompanied her out of the casino and across the road, heading for the Imperial Hotel, where the sick woman was supposed to be resting. But when they got into the hotel's elevator the woman's attitude began to change. The entire time they were going up to the top floors, she babbled on about rape and death threats. Rene couldn't understand any of it, but to discover what was really going on he nevertheless followed her into the room of the alleged patient...the couple had drawn him into an ambush. Now he watched helplessly as the woman threw a hysterical fit, accusing him of having taken advantage of her and making a death threat against her.- René Angélil: The Making of Céline Dion (Jean Beaunoyer & Jean Beaulne) Edited June 16, 2010 at 04:04 AM by Acacia Quote http://oi52.tinypic.com/2aaavxd.jpg ♥ Thank you, Céline for giving me the greatest birthday I could ask for! ♥
iamcelinefan Posted June 16, 2010 at 08:58 AM Posted June 16, 2010 at 08:58 AM http://www.reviewjournal.com/lvrj_home/2005/Jan-14-Fri-2005/photos/sung.jpg UGLY Quote http://imados.fr/history/3/7/8/c-nedion.jpg I love Celine
fan2celinedion Posted June 16, 2010 at 09:16 AM Posted June 16, 2010 at 09:16 AM flirtation? look at her face Quote
Celine Fan 77 Posted June 16, 2010 at 09:22 AM Posted June 16, 2010 at 09:22 AM I hate that crazy woman Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
iamcelinefan Posted June 16, 2010 at 09:24 AM Posted June 16, 2010 at 09:24 AM There is no comparison between this UGLY and my beautiful Celine http://imados.fr/content/2/0/6/502066/media12766006678313.jpg http://www.reviewjournal.com/lvrj_home/2005/Jan-14-Fri-2005/photos/sung.jpg Quote http://imados.fr/history/3/7/8/c-nedion.jpg I love Celine
iamcelinefan Posted June 16, 2010 at 09:43 AM Posted June 16, 2010 at 09:43 AM If this is True Celine should leave Rene Quote http://imados.fr/history/3/7/8/c-nedion.jpg I love Celine
fan2celinedion Posted June 16, 2010 at 09:45 AM Posted June 16, 2010 at 09:45 AM No don't worry it's not true Quote
celinefanonline Posted June 16, 2010 at 11:07 AM Posted June 16, 2010 at 11:07 AM and didn't one of Rene's friend who wrote a unauthorised bio of Rene said about this case Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
CDion05 Posted June 16, 2010 at 03:11 PM Posted June 16, 2010 at 03:11 PM It's mentioned in his biography, but because it's an unauthorized biography and written by friends, it's only one side of the story. The author talks about the incident, Rene's reaction and how he worried that he disappointed Celine. The author also mentioned that Rene lost a bunch of weight, became a "weary guy who had suddenly grown old", and that he never looked as depressed as he did while explaining the incident. After reading the chapter, I do believe the story and I'm sure Rene has learned from it and won't let it happen again, with this woman or any other. Here's a small portion of what was mentioned. I hope it's okay to post: He was with a friend and his body guard at Caesar's Palace when an Asian woman beckoned to him and asked to speak to him. Within a few minutes she was imploring him to visit a person suffering from cystic fibrosis who wanted more than anything to met him before she died....he accompanied her out of the casino and across the road, heading for the Imperial Hotel, where the sick woman was supposed to be resting. But when they got into the hotel's elevator the woman's attitude began to change. The entire time they were going up to the top floors, she babbled on about rape and death threats. Rene couldn't understand any of it, but to discover what was really going on he nevertheless followed her into the room of the alleged patient...the couple had drawn him into an ambush. Now he watched helplessly as the woman threw a hysterical fit, accusing him of having taken advantage of her and making a death threat against her.- René Angélil: The Making of Céline Dion (Jean Beaunoyer & Jean Beaulne) Thanks for posting this... I think this is very likely the true story and I believe Rene. This woman took advantage of how nice Celine and Rene are; she must have known that they are very involved with cystic fibrosis and she exploited that. I think this clears a lot of things up and I think what she did was truly despicable. I can't imagine being in Rene's shoes in this situation and I'm really glad that Celine stood by his side through all of this. Quote
volleyceline Posted June 16, 2010 at 09:48 PM Posted June 16, 2010 at 09:48 PM It's mentioned in his biography, but because it's an unauthorized biography and written by friends, it's only one side of the story. The author talks about the incident, Rene's reaction and how he worried that he disappointed Celine. The author also mentioned that Rene lost a bunch of weight, became a "weary guy who had suddenly grown old", and that he never looked as depressed as he did while explaining the incident. After reading the chapter, I do believe the story and I'm sure Rene has learned from it and won't let it happen again, with this woman or any other. Here's a small portion of what was mentioned. I hope it's okay to post: He was with a friend and his body guard at Caesar's Palace when an Asian woman beckoned to him and asked to speak to him. Within a few minutes she was imploring him to visit a person suffering from cystic fibrosis who wanted more than anything to met him before she died....he accompanied her out of the casino and across the road, heading for the Imperial Hotel, where the sick woman was supposed to be resting. But when they got into the hotel's elevator the woman's attitude began to change. The entire time they were going up to the top floors, she babbled on about rape and death threats. Rene couldn't understand any of it, but to discover what was really going on he nevertheless followed her into the room of the alleged patient...the couple had drawn him into an ambush. Now he watched helplessly as the woman threw a hysterical fit, accusing him of having taken advantage of her and making a death threat against her.- René Angélil: The Making of Céline Dion (Jean Beaunoyer & Jean Beaulne) Thanks for posting this... I think this is very likely the true story and I believe Rene. This woman took advantage of how nice Celine and Rene are; she must have known that they are very involved with cystic fibrosis and she exploited that. I think this clears a lot of things up and I think what she did was truly despicable. I can't imagine being in Rene's shoes in this situation and I'm really glad that Celine stood by his side through all of this. I believe Rene!! But keep in mind... Rene was married TWICE before he married Celine. He also fell in love with Celine WHILE he was still married to his other wife, and soon divorced his wife to be with Celine (which was the best decision he'll ever make) So... I'm not even suggesting that it is true, but just reminding you all of Rene's past!! Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
ladylindsey Posted June 16, 2010 at 09:56 PM Posted June 16, 2010 at 09:56 PM (edited) That's not true. René and his 2nd wife had their own set of problems and issues which weren't related to Céline at all and some that were associated with René's career, which did involve Céline theoretically, but not primarily. A lot of the problems his 2nd wife had that led to the split were because René was away from them handling Céline's career so often. It didn't have anything to do with his feelings for Céline. And there were rumours of cheating, on her part, not rené's. She had a lot of resentment towards Céline for taking her husband away from his family and then René was gambling, etc, making big moves with their money for Céline's career even back then but they weren't romantically involved then. Céline wanted René BAD and tried her hardest but he would literally run away from her. haha partly to protect her career from rumours that weren't true at the time and because as she got older and he got divorced, he was falling for her, too. Why do you think they kept their relationship a secret for so long- so many years, she couldn't say anything because even though they had not gone into a relationship while he was still married, they knew people would assume that they did. It was so hard for her. They had done it the right way but still had to keep it a secret for years. They wouldn't have done that if they weren't trying to approach it the right way. Edited June 16, 2010 at 10:01 PM by ladylindsey Quote
Nando Férri Posted June 16, 2010 at 09:58 PM Posted June 16, 2010 at 09:58 PM Interesting... It's always when Celine is pregnant. Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif
volleyceline Posted June 16, 2010 at 10:00 PM Posted June 16, 2010 at 10:00 PM That's not true. A lot of the problems his 2nd wife had that led to the split were because René was away from them handling Céline's career so often. It didn't have anything to do with his feelings for Céline. She had a lot of resentment towards Céline for taking her husband away from his family and then René was gambling, etc even back then but they weren't romantically involved then. Céline wanted René BAD and tried her hardest but he would literally run away from her. haha partly to protect her career from rumours that weren't true at the time and because as she got older and he got divorced, he was falling for her, too. Ex-squeeze me You make me feel stupid. lol sorry, but I thought that it was because he had feelings for her before he divorced his second wife. My bad.But.. it is a bit freaky to realize he has a son that is 5 months OLDER than Celine! And I know that for a fact Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
Claudette Posted June 16, 2010 at 10:03 PM Posted June 16, 2010 at 10:03 PM (edited) That's not true. A lot of the problems his 2nd wife had that led to the split were because René was away from them handling Céline's career so often. It didn't have anything to do with his feelings for Céline. She had a lot of resentment towards Céline for taking her husband away from his family and then René was gambling, etc even back then but they weren't romantically involved then. Céline wanted René BAD and tried her hardest but he would literally run away from her. haha partly to protect her career from rumours that weren't true at the time and because as she got older and he got divorced, he was falling for her, too. Ex-squeeze me You make me feel stupid. lol sorry, but I thought that it was because he had feelings for her before he divorced his second wife. My bad.But.. it is a bit freaky to realize he has a son that is 5 months OLDER than Celine! And I know that for a fact Read ''My Story, My Dream'' It is actually pretty good! Edit: I wonder if Celine and Rene know that they are gonna release her. Edited June 16, 2010 at 10:09 PM by Claudette Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
ladylindsey Posted June 16, 2010 at 10:03 PM Posted June 16, 2010 at 10:03 PM (edited) No no, I'm not trying to make you feel bad at all It's just a lot of people don't really know how it went down and assume things when that's just not true. It just shows that René has always been looking after her career and trying to safeguard her from nasty rumours- back then and now with this crazy extortion lady Edited June 16, 2010 at 10:05 PM by ladylindsey Quote
openthetelevision Posted June 16, 2010 at 10:24 PM Posted June 16, 2010 at 10:24 PM That's not true. A lot of the problems his 2nd wife had that led to the split were because René was away from them handling Céline's career so often. It didn't have anything to do with his feelings for Céline. She had a lot of resentment towards Céline for taking her husband away from his family and then René was gambling, etc even back then but they weren't romantically involved then. Céline wanted René BAD and tried her hardest but he would literally run away from her. haha partly to protect her career from rumours that weren't true at the time and because as she got older and he got divorced, he was falling for her, too. Ex-squeeze me You make me feel stupid. lol sorry, but I thought that it was because he had feelings for her before he divorced his second wife. My bad.But.. it is a bit freaky to realize he has a son that is 5 months OLDER than Celine! And I know that for a fact Read ''My Story, My Dream'' It is actually pretty good! Edit: I wonder if Celine and Rene know that they are gonna release her.Rene probably knows because he's usually on top of things like this, I don't think he'll tell Celine about it though Quote
Claudette Posted June 16, 2010 at 10:31 PM Posted June 16, 2010 at 10:31 PM You are probably right. From what I've gathered, it doesn't seem like they ever tell her these type of things. I mean they didn't even tell her about that stalker dude last year. I guess they don't want to freak her out and stuff. Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
openthetelevision Posted June 16, 2010 at 10:37 PM Posted June 16, 2010 at 10:37 PM You are probably right. From what I've gathered, it doesn't seem like they ever tell her these type of things. I mean they didn't even tell her about that stalker dude last year. I guess they don't want to freak her out and stuff.yea & she's pregnant, she's probably to happy right now ro worry bout this kind of stuff :)That stalker thing was kind of creepy though Quote
lindsey22 Posted June 17, 2010 at 01:51 AM Posted June 17, 2010 at 01:51 AM flirtation? look at her face fan2celinedion! you made me laugh so hard Quote
smash Posted June 17, 2010 at 11:29 AM Posted June 17, 2010 at 11:29 AM I Hope that they do keep it from Celine, or that she reads it in the paper or some magazine. If she does find out, i'm sure she will be upset. Something can still go wrong with Celine, even at this stage. Please please, that cant happen to my girl now, not after everything she has gone through, and this was going to be their last try to fall pregnant.Damn crazy woman, they should have kept her locked up till after Christmas. Quote
lindsey22 Posted June 18, 2010 at 02:09 AM Posted June 18, 2010 at 02:09 AM I Hope that they do keep it from Celine, or that she reads it in the paper or some magazine. If she does find out, i'm sure she will be upset. Something can still go wrong with Celine, even at this stage. Please please, that cant happen to my girl now, not after everything she has gone through, and this was going to be their last try to fall pregnant.Damn crazy woman, they should have kept her locked up till after Christmas. yea i hope they keep it from Celine. we can't have anything upset her now. not now with the twins Quote
CelineDionFan710 Posted June 18, 2010 at 02:33 AM Posted June 18, 2010 at 02:33 AM THATS HER ewww. LOL I DONT THINK RENE WOULD DO THAT. BUT I KNOW HE DID PAID HER 2 MILLIONyes please keep this from celine. I dont want her to be upset right now!I Cant see our girl upset because it would make me upset. Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.