fan2celinedion Posted April 28, 2010 at 09:57 AM Posted April 28, 2010 at 09:57 AM Someone said she sounded like a suffocated Duck! Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted April 28, 2010 at 10:16 AM Posted April 28, 2010 at 10:16 AM Someone said she sounded like a suffocated Duck! the music or on the phone? Quote
fan2celinedion Posted April 28, 2010 at 10:18 AM Posted April 28, 2010 at 10:18 AM Not the phone! Her voice on tlym, iacbtmn ... Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted April 28, 2010 at 10:24 AM Posted April 28, 2010 at 10:24 AM Not the phone! Her voice on tlym, iacbtmn ... well they are wrong lol are they really going to bring out a dvd with songs that sound awful lol after re-recording them all, dont worry the songs sound great kev Quote
francy4celine Posted April 28, 2010 at 11:10 AM Posted April 28, 2010 at 11:10 AM Not the phone! Her voice on tlym, iacbtmn ... well they are wrong lol are they really going to bring out a dvd with songs that sound awful lol after re-recording them all, dont worry the songs sound great kev They songs sounded really good! i'm glad they re-recorded em so that we'll have some "new" versions of them... TLYM was really good...! Quote http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/4456/tp1b.jpg Everything is pretty much possible, if you believe in yourself.
fan2celinedion Posted April 28, 2010 at 11:15 AM Posted April 28, 2010 at 11:15 AM Not the phone! Her voice on tlym, iacbtmn ... well they are wrong lol are they really going to bring out a dvd with songs that sound awful lol after re-recording them all, dont worry the songs sound great kev They songs sounded really good! i'm glad they re-recorded em so that we'll have some "new" versions of them... TLYM was really good...!I wish i could hear it! you are so lucky! Quote
francy4celine Posted April 28, 2010 at 12:02 PM Posted April 28, 2010 at 12:02 PM (edited) Not the phone! Her voice on tlym, iacbtmn ... well they are wrong lol are they really going to bring out a dvd with songs that sound awful lol after re-recording them all, dont worry the songs sound great kev They songs sounded really good! i'm glad they re-recorded em so that we'll have some "new" versions of them... TLYM was really good...!I wish i could hear it! you are so lucky! I stayed up till 2:30am to watch the whole thing hoping for new footage... but still i'm happy i heard some new live tracks... if i'm not wrong we also heard LCMM... but i don't really remember lol Edited April 28, 2010 at 12:08 PM by francy4celine Quote http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/4456/tp1b.jpg Everything is pretty much possible, if you believe in yourself.
fan2celinedion Posted April 28, 2010 at 12:16 PM Posted April 28, 2010 at 12:16 PM Not the phone! Her voice on tlym, iacbtmn ... well they are wrong lol are they really going to bring out a dvd with songs that sound awful lol after re-recording them all, dont worry the songs sound great kev They songs sounded really good! i'm glad they re-recorded em so that we'll have some "new" versions of them... TLYM was really good...!I wish i could hear it! you are so lucky! I stayed up till 2:30am to watch the whole thing hoping for new footage... but still i'm happy i heard some new live tracks... if i'm not wrong we also heard LCMM... but i don't really remember lolWow you are so lucky! Too bad I would love to see that but I find nothing Quote
fan2celinedion Posted April 28, 2010 at 01:22 PM Posted April 28, 2010 at 01:22 PM Please, I want to know when they Will show it again in Europe? I Heard they Will show it again in 1 hour, is it true? Quote
Claudette Posted April 28, 2010 at 01:24 PM Posted April 28, 2010 at 01:24 PM (edited) Thanks for the link! Celine doesn't give them a chance to ask questions, she just talks... She is like the perfect person to interview. Gotta love her... I get why she say ''The Show Must Go On'' is one of her favourites. I think it was originally just put in the show because Celine always wanted to do a 'Queen' tribute, but the song took on a whole new meaning later on during the tour. So they are working on the Las Vegas Show. Wonder what they are doing at this stage... Edited April 28, 2010 at 01:25 PM by Claudette Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
fan2celinedion Posted April 28, 2010 at 01:56 PM Posted April 28, 2010 at 01:56 PM (edited) In 1 hour or 2 they Will show qvc again I hope they Will show the clips again, I Will try to record the songs with audacity for all of us here! Edited April 28, 2010 at 01:56 PM by fan2celinedion Quote
fan2celinedion Posted April 28, 2010 at 02:27 PM Posted April 28, 2010 at 02:27 PM 1 hour before we Will see it again!http://www.qvc.com/onair/liveshow.aspx?rewrite=no Quote
maxceline Posted April 28, 2010 at 02:52 PM Posted April 28, 2010 at 02:52 PM when is it showing again? Quote -11th/12th November 2004 Las Vegas Caesar's Palace!! First ROW!!-6th May 2008 London O2 Arena,-19th & 20th May 2008 Paris Bercy-2nd June 2008 Amsterdam Arena-14th June 2008 Frankfurt Commerzbank-3rd July 2008 Milan Datch Forum-5th July 2008 Nice Stade Nikaia
fan2celinedion Posted April 28, 2010 at 02:53 PM Posted April 28, 2010 at 02:53 PM http://www.qvc.com/onair/liveshow.aspx?rewrite=noyou can watch it online! In 30 minutes they Will show it again! Quote
Julian Posted April 28, 2010 at 03:03 PM Posted April 28, 2010 at 03:03 PM Thanks for the info =) I will watch it. Now it shows something about steaks ;D Quote
LVCeline Posted April 28, 2010 at 03:12 PM Posted April 28, 2010 at 03:12 PM I watched the phone interview and thought Celine was incredibly cute and sweet! It didn't sound like the same old boring interview she always gives. The female host was sure start struck! Celine was gracious and lovely. I can't wait to hear clips, I can't believe they re-recorded some songs! If they sound anything like TPOL sounds, then they are going to be amazing! Can't wait! Quote
Julian Posted April 28, 2010 at 03:27 PM Posted April 28, 2010 at 03:27 PM THEY'VE JUST ANOUNCED THAT CELINE WILL BE JOINED BY MADONNA WHO IS ALSO PROMOTING HER LIVE DVD THIS TIME!!!!!! Both will have a vocal battle via phone to show who is the ultimate diva!!! The winner will get a contract with QVC! Quote
remykyes Posted April 28, 2010 at 03:38 PM Posted April 28, 2010 at 03:38 PM OMD! IACBTMN I'm in heaven! Quote New Signature Coming Soon!
vroni Posted April 28, 2010 at 03:56 PM Posted April 28, 2010 at 03:56 PM lol eventough they are promoting Celine I find it a bit painful to watch haha can't deal with shopping channels but go Celine go, everyone buy her stuff Quote My Taking Chances Tour 22 June München 08 July Genève 10 February Quebec City 12, 14, 15 February Montréal 15, 16 March 2011 LAS VEGAS
Frida Posted April 28, 2010 at 03:59 PM Posted April 28, 2010 at 03:59 PM lol eventough they are promoting Celine I find it a bit painful to watch haha can't deal with shopping channels but go Celine go, everyone buy her stuff Me neither. It just feels so forced and fake. But yes, go Celine! Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
Timster Posted April 28, 2010 at 04:03 PM Posted April 28, 2010 at 04:03 PM Wow that was really good. I jsut loved hearing those songs!! TLYM was amazing!! ABM and IA are identical to the versions we've already heard so I think they will definately be the same in the English/French versions. Quote
smash Posted April 28, 2010 at 04:04 PM Posted April 28, 2010 at 04:04 PM Please tell me someone can upload to youtube sometime soon! Its already on youtube. Quote
fan2celinedion Posted April 28, 2010 at 04:04 PM Posted April 28, 2010 at 04:04 PM Wow that was really good. I jsut loved hearing those songs!! TLYM was amazing!! ABM and IA are identical to the versions we've already heard so I think they will definately be the same in the English/French versions. I said it first!!! Quote
Frida Posted April 28, 2010 at 04:05 PM Posted April 28, 2010 at 04:05 PM Oh, and is it just me or is the lady a bit confusing to listen to? I keep hearing "two CDs with 19 tracks" and the bonus disc.. I thought it was 1 CD and 1 DVD (+ the bonus disc). Or is it just me that doesn't think CD and DVD is the same thing? Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
cmcdaori Posted April 28, 2010 at 04:06 PM Posted April 28, 2010 at 04:06 PM Wow that was really good. I jsut loved hearing those songs!! TLYM was amazing!! ABM and IA are identical to the versions we've already heard so I think they will definately be the same in the English/French versions. I said it first!!! Isnt it a bit crazy to listen to it now?It wont be any surprise later Thats how i see it,sorry guys..try to surprise urselves..haha Quote Thank u Jesus. Im in ur hands now.
manolo19 Posted April 28, 2010 at 04:11 PM Posted April 28, 2010 at 04:11 PM I think it's not a great commercial because they dont even show clips except the all by myself montage we all know, and if I would not be a Celine fan I think they would not have conviced me . Quote
Timster Posted April 28, 2010 at 04:20 PM Posted April 28, 2010 at 04:20 PM (edited) Oh, and is it just me or is the lady a bit confusing to listen to? I keep hearing "two CDs with 19 tracks" and the bonus disc.. I thought it was 1 CD and 1 DVD (+ the bonus disc). Or is it just me that doesn't think CD and DVD is the same thing? QVC had their facts completely wrong!! -Firstly, she said The Concert package was '2 CDs with 19 tracks' and a 'bonus DVD with snippets from the concert'. WRONG - it's actually a DVD with the full concert, and a 19 track live CD. -Then they said the exclusive QVC bonus CD with TTEOTW contained '5 songs that she had never sung before, and she went into the studio to record them'!! What a load of rubbish!! The CD actually contains the 5 live tracks they cut from the main CD. Edited April 28, 2010 at 04:21 PM by Timster Quote
Bellamy Posted April 28, 2010 at 04:22 PM Posted April 28, 2010 at 04:22 PM Oh, and is it just me or is the lady a bit confusing to listen to? I keep hearing "two CDs with 19 tracks" and the bonus disc.. I thought it was 1 CD and 1 DVD (+ the bonus disc). Or is it just me that doesn't think CD and DVD is the same thing? QVC had their facts completely wrong!! -Firstly, she said The Concert package was '2 CDs with 19 tracks' and a 'bonus DVD with snippets from the concert'. WRONG - it's actually a DVD with the full concert, and a 19 track live CD. -Then they said the exclusive QVC bonus CD with TTEOTW contained '5 songs that she had never sung before, and she went into the studio to record them'!! What a load of rubbish!! The CD actually contains the 5 live tracks they cut from the main CD. What do you expect from a shopping channel? If they can get all the facts correct, it's not a shopping channel. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.