Peppercorn1991 Posted April 28, 2010 at 12:40 AM Posted April 28, 2010 at 12:40 AM TO LOVE YOU MORE IS LIVE! Quote
explosives124 Posted April 28, 2010 at 12:40 AM Posted April 28, 2010 at 12:40 AM I think "To Love You More" has been re-recorded Quote
Tyler1991 Posted April 28, 2010 at 12:40 AM Posted April 28, 2010 at 12:40 AM IACBTMN, ABM, LCMM, Alone and TLYM the clips so far... I think TLYM sounds re-recorded....hard to tell....all these clips except IACBTMN and ABM have been under the talking. Quote
fyoung98 Posted April 28, 2010 at 12:40 AM Posted April 28, 2010 at 12:40 AM (edited) They are talking about Celine on QVC. The host says she's going to be talking to her in the next couple of minutes.They are saying such nice things about her OMG, She's talking to her right now. She's talking about the tour as an adventure with everyone, including her family, on this tour. Telling the usual story about the recording being for the family. After a while forgetting the cameras are there and things being captured so people could see what her life is like. Edited April 28, 2010 at 12:43 AM by fyoung98 Quote "Anything is possible" http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7202/6841218478_1c7ac7bb2b.jpgDear Celine http://www.flickr.com/people/76163952@N05/ https://www.createspace.com/3456901
Edwin Posted April 28, 2010 at 12:41 AM Posted April 28, 2010 at 12:41 AM She's on the phone right now! Quote
Tyler1991 Posted April 28, 2010 at 12:41 AM Posted April 28, 2010 at 12:41 AM She said TECHNICIANS!!!! AHHHHH! lol Quote
j411celine Posted April 28, 2010 at 12:43 AM Posted April 28, 2010 at 12:43 AM Who's calling in!!??!?!!! Quote
Edwin Posted April 28, 2010 at 12:43 AM Posted April 28, 2010 at 12:43 AM I LOVE you Celine!!!!!!!!! Quote
fyoung98 Posted April 28, 2010 at 12:46 AM Posted April 28, 2010 at 12:46 AM (edited) They asked her if she had a favorite song from the tour. She mentioned the Show Must Go On but that every song is special. MHWGO is a good "problem" tp have when people ask her to keep singing the song. She hummed a little of the opening for MHWGO. They're spending a lot of time on MHWGO. The emotion she feels when singing it. She loves seeing the reaction of the people. It's beautiful the emotions she sees. Rene says hi to the guy interviewer. The woman interviewer, Shaun, said that she was nervous about interviewing Celine and that she was speechless. Then Celine mentions it and says that she thinks Shaun is like her. She likes to talk. Very nice interview. Celine sound very happy and energetic Edited April 28, 2010 at 12:53 AM by fyoung98 Quote "Anything is possible" http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7202/6841218478_1c7ac7bb2b.jpgDear Celine http://www.flickr.com/people/76163952@N05/ https://www.createspace.com/3456901
ladylindsey Posted April 28, 2010 at 12:47 AM Posted April 28, 2010 at 12:47 AM I've been trying to call in and haven't heard a thing CD has said! who has the right #? Quote
Edwin Posted April 28, 2010 at 12:50 AM Posted April 28, 2010 at 12:50 AM Ahahaha. More I'm Alive love!! I love this host!!!! Thats my favorite song too!!!! Quote
ladylindsey Posted April 28, 2010 at 12:50 AM Posted April 28, 2010 at 12:50 AM There is no testimonial line to call in! I have called 5 diff #s. "Unfortunately we can't connect you to the host from this line." Quote
Edwin Posted April 28, 2010 at 12:51 AM Posted April 28, 2010 at 12:51 AM YES. Finally someone realizes the true POWER of IA. Somewhere Kristian is saying, 'told ya so" but in Swedish! Quote
Koolan Posted April 28, 2010 at 12:53 AM Posted April 28, 2010 at 12:53 AM Anyone else having audio issues during the clips? Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Koolan Posted April 28, 2010 at 12:55 AM Posted April 28, 2010 at 12:55 AM btw, I thought she looked like Suzie Orman too at first. Shawn is very cute. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Acacia Posted April 28, 2010 at 12:56 AM Posted April 28, 2010 at 12:56 AM Darn! I forgot about this Now I have to wait until tomorrow to see it. Quote http://oi52.tinypic.com/2aaavxd.jpg ♥ Thank you, Céline for giving me the greatest birthday I could ask for! ♥
ladylindsey Posted April 28, 2010 at 12:57 AM Posted April 28, 2010 at 12:57 AM (edited) I missed everything she said lol. I am the unluckiest Celine fan in history! My mom calls "Do you have this stuff they are showing on QVC right now???" Yes, mom. I got it covered. But thanks. haha Edited April 28, 2010 at 01:00 AM by ladylindsey Quote
Edwin Posted April 28, 2010 at 12:57 AM Posted April 28, 2010 at 12:57 AM Haha I love Shawn now that she told her IA story. And Btw Im a Suze fan too, haha Quote
j411celine Posted April 28, 2010 at 12:59 AM Posted April 28, 2010 at 12:59 AM They were flying out the door...counter at the bottom lol. Quote
celinelover627 Posted April 28, 2010 at 01:02 AM Author Posted April 28, 2010 at 01:02 AM ladylindsey,celine basically just talked about how her entire family got to go on tour, and the process on how they decided to take this footage and make a movie, and how she talks a lot! Pretty much everything we have heard in other interviews about this, but it was nice to hear her voice.Hope that helped! Quote "Je ne connais pas tous les secrets de ton coeurMais je viens quand mêmeTu vis quelque part entre douleur et douceurMais je viens quand mêmeJe te suis quand même" http://http//www.celinerific.com/Gallery/CapeTown_SA/CapeTown_SA1.jpg
remykyes Posted April 28, 2010 at 01:04 AM Posted April 28, 2010 at 01:04 AM Please tell me someone can upload to youtube sometime soon! Quote New Signature Coming Soon!
Koolan Posted April 28, 2010 at 01:16 AM Posted April 28, 2010 at 01:16 AM Anyone else find it hilarious how Celine is trying to market/sell the DVDs? I've never heard her say the word, "DVD" this often. TLYM seems re-recorded. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Nmj Posted April 28, 2010 at 01:20 AM Posted April 28, 2010 at 01:20 AM TLYM is for sure recorded Quote
Koolan Posted April 28, 2010 at 01:44 AM Posted April 28, 2010 at 01:44 AM They are talking about Celine on QVC. The host says she's going to be talking to her in the next couple of minutes.They are saying such nice things about her OMG, She's talking to her right now. She's talking about the tour as an adventure with everyone, including her family, on this tour. Telling the usual story about the recording being for the family. After a while forgetting the cameras are there and things being captured so people could see what her life is like. They asked her if she had a favorite song from the tour. She mentioned the Show Must Go On but that every song is special. MHWGO is a good "problem" tp have when people ask her to keep singing the song. She hummed a little of the opening for MHWGO. They're spending a lot of time on MHWGO. The emotion she feels when singing it. She loves seeing the reaction of the people. It's beautiful the emotions she sees. Rene says hi to the guy interviewer. The woman interviewer, Shaun, said that she was nervous about interviewing Celine and that she was speechless. Then Celine mentions it and says that she thinks Shaun is like her. She likes to talk. Very nice interview. Celine sound very happy and energeticMoved these 2 posts from the HSN thread. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
remykyes Posted April 28, 2010 at 03:09 AM Posted April 28, 2010 at 03:09 AM (edited) For those who did not catch it live, just saw this on my facebook feed: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LmxrpGOiOE Edited April 28, 2010 at 03:09 AM by remykyes Quote New Signature Coming Soon!
riobeard11 Posted April 28, 2010 at 03:09 AM Posted April 28, 2010 at 03:09 AM (edited) Gahh, Celine's little giggle is so cute! I love hearing her speak. She said TECHNICIANS!!!! AHHHHH! lol I love when she does that rundown! I missed everything she said lol. I am the unluckiest Celine fan in history! My mom calls "Do you have this stuff they are showing on QVC right now???" Yes, mom. I got it covered. But thanks. hahaDid you watch it on Facebook? Edit:: I see the link was just posted above this post Edited April 28, 2010 at 03:15 AM by riobeard11 Quote
Timster Posted April 28, 2010 at 06:56 AM Posted April 28, 2010 at 06:56 AM Did anyone record the part when they were playing the songs? The only thing on YouTube is the interview. Quote
ladylindsey Posted April 28, 2010 at 06:59 AM Posted April 28, 2010 at 06:59 AM Gahh, Celine's little giggle is so cute! I love hearing her speak. She said TECHNICIANS!!!! AHHHHH! lol I love when she does that rundown! I missed everything she said lol. I am the unluckiest Celine fan in history! My mom calls "Do you have this stuff they are showing on QVC right now???" Yes, mom. I got it covered. But thanks. hahaDid you watch it on Facebook? Edit:: I see the link was just posted above this post yes I finally saw it! Ty ty ty ty merci beaucoupssss! I was trying to call in and talk to Shawn bc I knew CD would probs be listening and it's worth a shot but no one would connect me! Quote
fan2celinedion Posted April 28, 2010 at 08:31 AM Posted April 28, 2010 at 08:31 AM Did anyone record the part when they were playing the songs? The only thing on YouTube is the interview. Yes please It's a shame that no one care about us! Was really her voice like... That's wahat I was told Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted April 28, 2010 at 09:47 AM Posted April 28, 2010 at 09:47 AM Did anyone record the part when they were playing the songs? The only thing on YouTube is the interview. Yes please It's a shame that no one care about us! Was really her voice like... That's wahat I was told Not at all she sounded great! who told you that lol kev Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.