angelil78 Posted February 17, 2017 at 09:25 PM Posted February 17, 2017 at 09:25 PM Exclusive Interview for www.celinedionforum.com with Celine's hair stylist, Zhane Richer. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v410/ShaunBrown129/zhane.jpg **************************************** Exclusive Interview with Zhane Richer.April 2010 - www.celinedionforum.com – Ire23. You did a few interviews didn't you through the years right? Is there any way to collect them in once place? Quote
nuts2you Posted February 17, 2017 at 09:34 PM Posted February 17, 2017 at 09:34 PM Boy I haven't seen this topic in so long , I forgot it was still around Quote
angelil78 Posted February 17, 2017 at 09:37 PM Posted February 17, 2017 at 09:37 PM Me too, I read it when it was published and then while googling Zhane #Stalkermode #sorrynotsorry then stumbled on this interview again. There are a few more on here, like with Elise Duguay and some more I think Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted February 17, 2017 at 09:40 PM Author Posted February 17, 2017 at 09:40 PM (edited) I also interviewed: Scott Barnes, Annie Horth, Sony UK, Linda Perry, Christopher Houston, Terry Bradford and a few others... Edited February 17, 2017 at 09:45 PM by Shamrock_1982 3 Quote
nuts2you Posted February 17, 2017 at 09:43 PM Posted February 17, 2017 at 09:43 PM how about trying someone like her backup singers now, 2 Quote
angelil78 Posted February 17, 2017 at 09:45 PM Posted February 17, 2017 at 09:45 PM I also interviewed: Scott Barnes, Annie HORTH, Sony UK, Linda Perry, Christopher Houston, Terry Bradford and a few others... Ok great to have a list at least I haven't read the one with Scott Barnes. I need to find that. I hope you manage to get more interviews Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted February 17, 2017 at 10:08 PM Posted February 17, 2017 at 10:08 PM Ok great to have a list at least I haven't read the one with Scott Barnes. I need to find that. I hope you manage to get more interviews There hasn't been an interview for a good while... miss them :/. Kev x 1 Quote
Angel2006 Posted February 18, 2017 at 01:14 AM Posted February 18, 2017 at 01:14 AM I miss these interviews as well. It would be nice to have one of Aldo or Law Roach next. 2 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted February 18, 2017 at 01:44 AM Posted February 18, 2017 at 01:44 AM I miss these interviews as well. It would be nice to have one of Aldo or Law Roach next. I think Aldo would be a very interesting one! We also need Scott! 3 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Shamrock_1982 Posted February 18, 2017 at 07:46 AM Author Posted February 18, 2017 at 07:46 AM (edited) I always wanted to interview a bodyguard but they simply won't which is understandable, even after they no longer work for her as I tried Nick recently. I would like to interview Scott but he seems impossible to contact. None of her back singers seem interested. I couldn't do another stylist interview and Annie's was my favourite interview. So I think I would only start doing them again if I got Scott or Celine of course Edited February 18, 2017 at 07:58 AM by Shamrock_1982 4 Quote
Kristinaz Posted February 18, 2017 at 09:11 AM Posted February 18, 2017 at 09:11 AM Aldo is a must or Celine herself gosh so many things I'd love to get answers to! Frustrates me that for the moment there is no way to get some of these things answered!! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.