celinedream Posted April 10, 2010 at 01:35 PM Posted April 10, 2010 at 01:35 PM Darren you did it again this interview in particular is one of my favorites, you just keep getting better and better. Very interesting to read. I read somewhere that almost all Celine's crew & staff except for the dancers are from Quebec. It has to do with keeping a sense of family I guess and keeping that home feeling anywhere in the world they are oh and count me in too for the group discount to get Zhaned ha! Quote An angel was looking through,It was you,Yeah you...it'sYou are the REASON.
celinefan5 Posted April 11, 2010 at 07:42 PM Posted April 11, 2010 at 07:42 PM Thanks Darren, yet another amazing interview Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted April 13, 2010 at 07:18 AM Author Posted April 13, 2010 at 07:18 AM Darren your interviews are getting better and better. One day you'll be doing Celine herself! He has got some mightily impressive exclusives coming up I can tell you that. Yip, and I got another one verrrrry soon... Darren. Quote
Snowhite Posted April 13, 2010 at 12:41 PM Posted April 13, 2010 at 12:41 PM (edited) This is one of the few times that i enjoy so much an interview!I wish it was bigger.It was really really interesting!And i loved the idea of interviewing her hairstylist.It was fun for all and especially for the girls here Edited April 13, 2010 at 12:42 PM by Snowhite Quote
Nmj Posted April 13, 2010 at 01:50 PM Posted April 13, 2010 at 01:50 PM Darren whos your next interview with...? Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted April 13, 2010 at 02:49 PM Author Posted April 13, 2010 at 02:49 PM You'll have to wait and see But I'll be posting it within the next 10 days! Darren. Quote
ashleylovesceline Posted April 13, 2010 at 03:11 PM Posted April 13, 2010 at 03:11 PM Exclusive Interview for www.celinedionforum.com with Celine's hair stylist, Zhane Richer. Darren: I just wanted to show you a video that fans on the forum have made as a thank you, to all involved in putting the ‘’Taking Chances World Tour’’ together. Zhane: REALLY WOW!!! The video is very touching for me.... I must say. I saw so many of those fans and remember them and their signs from all along the way. It brings back lots of wonderful memories for me. Thank you to everyone who put it together!!! I am glad to have been part of this. Thank you, Darren! I'll be smiling the rest of the week! You're getting better and better at interviewing, I can't wait for you to interview Ms. Dion herself! Quote
Nmj Posted April 13, 2010 at 03:21 PM Posted April 13, 2010 at 03:21 PM (edited) You'll have to wait and see But I'll be posting it within the next 10 days! Darren. :whee: :whee: :whee: A Cliff Hanger Darren! Thanks anyways I Look forward to it soon! -Nmj Edited April 13, 2010 at 03:22 PM by Nmj Quote
mirage Posted April 13, 2010 at 03:23 PM Posted April 13, 2010 at 03:23 PM (edited) lol 10 days darren? Are u sure? jk, i cant wait to see who you have next... I hope you can have 1 with Mego, and ask him some very very serious questions about his collaboration with Celine, and if he really really has something to say about the music they use ;-) Edited April 13, 2010 at 03:26 PM by mirage Quote
Nmj Posted April 13, 2010 at 03:30 PM Posted April 13, 2010 at 03:30 PM Thats for sure Mirage we need one with BOR-O Mego, put something in his head to spice in things up a little bit for the new show Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted April 13, 2010 at 06:56 PM Author Posted April 13, 2010 at 06:56 PM (edited) lol 10 days darren? Are u sure? jk, i cant wait to see who you have next... I hope you can have 1 with Mego, and ask him some very very serious questions about his collaboration with Celine, and if he really really has something to say about the music they use ;-) Sorry.... Mego isn't on my list I'm afraid. Darren. Edited April 13, 2010 at 06:57 PM by Ire23 Quote
Nmj Posted April 13, 2010 at 07:03 PM Posted April 13, 2010 at 07:03 PM You have a list Darren lol Please Darren just give us a little hint! Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted April 13, 2010 at 07:06 PM Author Posted April 13, 2010 at 07:06 PM I can't lol..... I have 3/4 left, then I'm moving on to work on other projects for the forum. Darren. Quote
Nmj Posted April 13, 2010 at 07:10 PM Posted April 13, 2010 at 07:10 PM (edited) Well Keep up the great work! Edited April 13, 2010 at 07:10 PM by Nmj Quote
mirage Posted April 13, 2010 at 07:13 PM Posted April 13, 2010 at 07:13 PM (edited) mmmm who is interesting enough to interview... CELINE CELINE CELINE annie horth i would love to know more, zorrrrrba, and rene cant wait for them, and your other projects Edited April 13, 2010 at 07:13 PM by mirage Quote
Nmj Posted April 13, 2010 at 07:21 PM Posted April 13, 2010 at 07:21 PM I Think We have to wait until the Grand Finale for CELINE! Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted April 16, 2010 at 04:15 PM Author Posted April 16, 2010 at 04:15 PM New interview coming this weekend! Darren. Quote
angela5 Posted April 16, 2010 at 05:45 PM Posted April 16, 2010 at 05:45 PM Woooooooow Thank you so Much Darren i really love this interview, We all..celine fans love every detail of celine's life and shows... this is amazing! Muchas Gracias! Quote Angela Codoceo, Chile
Snowhite Posted April 16, 2010 at 06:28 PM Posted April 16, 2010 at 06:28 PM Now im really curious Quote
dandoodles Posted April 16, 2010 at 06:43 PM Posted April 16, 2010 at 06:43 PM thanks for the interview! i love reading them! i would totally be in to get zhaned! i can't wait for the next interview! thanks so much! Quote
Koolan Posted April 16, 2010 at 11:02 PM Posted April 16, 2010 at 11:02 PM I hope Annie Horth is on the list!! Looking forward to the next one. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Snowhite Posted April 16, 2010 at 11:08 PM Posted April 16, 2010 at 11:08 PM I hope that her brother,Michel, is on the list as well Quote
angelil78 Posted April 17, 2010 at 03:05 PM Posted April 17, 2010 at 03:05 PM Can't wait to see the next interview! Darren, it's weekend allready! Quote
MINDY Posted April 17, 2010 at 06:34 PM Posted April 17, 2010 at 06:34 PM Thanks so much Darren! And yet another interview to look forward to!!! Can´t wait!!!!! Quote
lindsey22 Posted April 17, 2010 at 07:24 PM Posted April 17, 2010 at 07:24 PM (edited) I hope that her brother,Michel, is on the list as well i hope not! its so predictable here are a few words he would mentionkitchen tableweddingapplaud for first timerene's officedemo tapesinging in pen like microphonemortage house Edited April 17, 2010 at 07:25 PM by lindsey22 Quote
concertjunkie Posted April 18, 2010 at 04:24 AM Posted April 18, 2010 at 04:24 AM Darren, Fabulous interview!!!!! Thanks so very much!!!! Quote "When you see a live artist, every night is different. We make jokes, we dance differently, we cry sometimes. Sometimes we suffer and when we suffer we are naked and they've never seen you before like that and they respond". ----Celine "They go crazy for you because they know you're true. People are very honest when they come to see their favorite artist but when they see something very special and unique about you, something that they didn't expect, they're willing to give another 10 years of their love to you". ----Celine
Shamrock_1982 Posted April 18, 2010 at 09:04 AM Author Posted April 18, 2010 at 09:04 AM New interview will be posted this afternoon! Darren. Quote
dandoodles Posted April 18, 2010 at 04:55 PM Posted April 18, 2010 at 04:55 PM YAY! can't wait to read! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.