Jump to content

Celine Dion visits the Weill Cornell Medical College Hospital in the Upper East Side of New York - March 15th 2010.


Recommended Posts

Posted
I have the feeling that she's pregnant as well! It's been quite a long time we've seen her! It's a good sign I guess!

http://www.sarahjparker.com/gallery/albums/films/SexandtheCity2/stills/normal_008.jpg

 

The girls are back!!!!

Posted
Can I just say bedrest had to be "really really awful" for this hyper lady! haha i bet she was going nuts but she did what she had to do! When I see the Ritz and the

 

warhead sour candy segment in TTEOTW

 

you can see the bed in the next room and I think "awwww I wonder if this is the same suite she always gets and if she was on bedrest in here!"

When was she on bedrest in New York? I know she had that virus/cold in FL and Rene said she wasn't feeling good.

“There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”

http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png

Posted
If the IVF was the 10th of march, that's a good sign! It was my sister's birthday!

 

...And my friend's birthday and Celine's brother Jacques as well! :thumbsup:

 

 

 

 

 

I have the feeling this time too! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Posted
Can I just say bedrest had to be "really really awful" for this hyper lady! haha i bet she was going nuts but she did what she had to do! When I see the Ritz and the

 

warhead sour candy segment in TTEOTW

 

you can see the bed in the next room and I think "awwww I wonder if this is the same suite she always gets and if she was on bedrest in here!"

When was she on bedrest in New York? I know she had that virus/cold in FL and Rene said she wasn't feeling good.

 

I think she means after the transfer in March. Celine was in New York for a long time after that and I remember some people said that Rene/Nick/Celine's sister told some of the fans a couple of times that Celine won't be going out because she is resting. She was a bit longer in New York the last time than the previous times.


http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg

Posted
Just been thinking - don't you think Celine would have been in NY by now if she was trying again? Last time was March, obviously she doesn't try every month. Perhaps one month gap, then next month try again. But didn't she skip a second month a while ago cos she was ill? Maybe she hasn't tried again this month cos she had a virus like Rene said - and not cos she's pregnant. :shrug: :cry: I just REALLY want to know now!! It would be really close to the new show opening if she were to try next month. Yeah she could still do it but with the stress of a new show, and having a baby thats only a few weeks old, makes me wonder if Celine would try again, if she's not pregnant now. Which i'm really hoping for of course!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...