Nmj Posted April 1, 2010 at 01:48 PM Posted April 1, 2010 at 01:48 PM I'd love to Celine with minimum makeup in Jeans and a sweatshirt that says DION on the baack Haha im serious that would be so cool Quote
Belle Céline Posted April 1, 2010 at 02:08 PM Author Posted April 1, 2010 at 02:08 PM To bad the last set of new pics of her hasn't shown up anywhere in HQ. I've had them on request since the day we found them but no luck Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
mr.karo Posted April 4, 2010 at 08:55 AM Posted April 4, 2010 at 08:55 AM its funny Quote We can touch the moon light........
nuts2you Posted April 4, 2010 at 12:30 PM Posted April 4, 2010 at 12:30 PM I have a feeling she back in florida. Quote
celinedionfan1 Posted April 4, 2010 at 12:58 PM Posted April 4, 2010 at 12:58 PM I wanna see her, it's been so long! I miss you Céline <3 Quote Celine live | December 30th & 31st, 2011 | January 3rd & 4th, 2012 | January 12th, 13th, 15th, 16th & 18th, 2013 | November 29th & 30th, 2013 | December 1st, 2013 | August 27th, 30th & 31st, 2015 | June 20th, 21st, 24th, 25th & 28th, 2016 | January 24th, 25th, 27th & 28th, 2017 | June 17th, July 8th, 23rd & 24th, 2017 |
angelil78 Posted April 4, 2010 at 02:29 PM Posted April 4, 2010 at 02:29 PM well RC has to be back to school this week so I think she's either back in Florida or in NYC if she has to undergo another IVF Quote
CelineLover4Life Posted April 4, 2010 at 10:08 PM Posted April 4, 2010 at 10:08 PM I'd love to Celine with minimum makeup in Jeans and a sweatshirt that says DION on the baack Haha im serious that would be so cool I would love to see that! So cool!!!! Quote
Sofie Posted April 5, 2010 at 11:52 AM Posted April 5, 2010 at 11:52 AM I'd love to Celine with minimum makeup in Jeans and a sweatshirt that says DION on the baack Haha im serious that would be so cool I would love to see that! So cool!!!! Haha definately would! Amazing!!!!! Quote
Sofie Posted April 25, 2010 at 05:39 PM Posted April 25, 2010 at 05:39 PM No news about the 6th try yet, ha? It's been so long, I miss her... Quote
somethingblue474 Posted April 25, 2010 at 05:52 PM Posted April 25, 2010 at 05:52 PM I think its good news that we haven't heard anything. The less we hear from her the higher the chance she is pregrant. Right? Any one agree with me? Quote
smw Posted April 25, 2010 at 06:05 PM Posted April 25, 2010 at 06:05 PM I agree that she's going to keep the results a secret - regardless of what the results are. After all of the public embarrassment of the last time...there's no way she'll tell us until she's either several months pregnant or for sure not going to get pregnant. Quote
Nmj Posted April 25, 2010 at 06:18 PM Posted April 25, 2010 at 06:18 PM I Agree that no matter the results she keeping a secret on purpose because of all the media FRENZY last time Quote
Claudette Posted April 25, 2010 at 06:20 PM Posted April 25, 2010 at 06:20 PM While I agree with what you are saying, I just want to know why you say ''... after the public embarrasment...''. How is it embarrassing to lose a baby? Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
Nmj Posted April 25, 2010 at 06:29 PM Posted April 25, 2010 at 06:29 PM its Not Embarrassing to lose a baby, but it is embarrassing to have your personal life always in the spotlight, I Believe that the media should stay away from her personal life, if they want to talk about her career/singing thats fine but i truly believe that they need to leave her personal life alone, I HATE to bring it up but JUST imagine when Rene passes away, how they are going to dig, and be constantly following Celine... It wouldn't surprise me at all it when that happens she will Retire for GOOD Quote
Claudette Posted April 25, 2010 at 06:46 PM Posted April 25, 2010 at 06:46 PM (edited) It is only embarrasing if you are involved in scandals and that type of thing, which Celine is not. I my opinion Celine has nothing to be embarrassed about. It is not her fault that the news about her pregnancy leaked out and that she lost the baby a couple of days after. I agree that the press should respect Celine's privacy when she is going through something difficult, but she doesn't need to feel embarrased about it... Edited April 25, 2010 at 06:47 PM by Claudette Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
anewdayhascome Posted April 25, 2010 at 07:01 PM Posted April 25, 2010 at 07:01 PM I hope it means sth positive:) I still pray for it... and I think if previous attempts had been in secret she wouldn't have had any pressure then and maybe it would be successful earlier... but now maybe they try to be out of public and I think it's right... To tell you the truth, it's good because what's the point in the break? We wouldn't be so happy with her comeback then because she wouldn't be really out of our sight Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Belle Céline Posted April 25, 2010 at 07:01 PM Author Posted April 25, 2010 at 07:01 PM Celine's the one who told the media, she's never been one to keep her private life private. Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
yumeng Posted April 26, 2010 at 01:07 PM Posted April 26, 2010 at 01:07 PM Although I cant see any pics,thanks after all Quote
loveyouceline Posted April 26, 2010 at 01:35 PM Posted April 26, 2010 at 01:35 PM Thanks for nice photos. Well, it's so good for seeing her smile and hope that she can smile for ever. Quote http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs922.snc4/73590_165568513461072_100000237733148_448778_802415_n.jpg
yumeng Posted April 26, 2010 at 01:42 PM Posted April 26, 2010 at 01:42 PM Thank you for the pictures Quote
celinedionfan1 Posted April 26, 2010 at 02:10 PM Posted April 26, 2010 at 02:10 PM i think that because we haven't seen her that the sixth try was succesful. Why would she keep quiet if it faild? Quote Celine live | December 30th & 31st, 2011 | January 3rd & 4th, 2012 | January 12th, 13th, 15th, 16th & 18th, 2013 | November 29th & 30th, 2013 | December 1st, 2013 | August 27th, 30th & 31st, 2015 | June 20th, 21st, 24th, 25th & 28th, 2016 | January 24th, 25th, 27th & 28th, 2017 | June 17th, July 8th, 23rd & 24th, 2017 |
Belle Céline Posted April 26, 2010 at 03:19 PM Author Posted April 26, 2010 at 03:19 PM Although I cant see any pics,thanks after allThe pictures should still work. I checked them and they are still working Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
Nmj Posted April 26, 2010 at 03:23 PM Posted April 26, 2010 at 03:23 PM ^^^ I Hope your right that this 6th Try was SUCCESSFUL! Quote
Belle Céline Posted April 26, 2010 at 03:31 PM Author Posted April 26, 2010 at 03:31 PM (edited) I'm going to upload the pics for those who can't seem them. Edited April 26, 2010 at 03:32 PM by Belle Céline Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
Timster Posted April 26, 2010 at 03:44 PM Posted April 26, 2010 at 03:44 PM I really hope she is pregnant! I hope it's a girl Quote
Belle Céline Posted April 26, 2010 at 04:17 PM Author Posted April 26, 2010 at 04:17 PM ok sorry for the delay I had to find a desktop bc the building I'm in has horrible wireless connection http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/1436/38760preppiecelinedionl.th.jpghttp://img714.imageshack.us/img714/2253/38755preppiecelinedionl.th.jpghttp://img339.imageshack.us/img339/9489/38722preppiecelinedionl.th.jpghttp://img684.imageshack.us/img684/5056/38691preppiecelinedionl.th.jpghttp://img519.imageshack.us/img519/7246/37992preppiecelinedionl.th.jpghttp://img339.imageshack.us/img339/1631/33559preppiecelinedionv.th.jpghttp://img684.imageshack.us/img684/2374/33540preppiecelinedionv.th.jpghttp://img96.imageshack.us/img96/725/32971preppiecelinedionv.th.jpghttp://img220.imageshack.us/img220/2301/32834preppiecelinedionv.th.jpg Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
celine_1983 Posted April 26, 2010 at 05:49 PM Posted April 26, 2010 at 05:49 PM Not sure if this is posted before but looks like Céline's taking a break from dying her hair, tad of grey too in a good way! Is that something you have to do when having fertility treatments??? Quote
Claudette Posted April 26, 2010 at 06:03 PM Posted April 26, 2010 at 06:03 PM (edited) Does she have a bruise on her left hand? Edited April 26, 2010 at 06:05 PM by Claudette Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
celinedionfan1 Posted April 26, 2010 at 06:32 PM Posted April 26, 2010 at 06:32 PM Not sure if this is posted before but looks like Céline's taking a break from dying her hair, tad of grey too in a good way! Is that something you have to do when having fertility treatments??? I don't think u are supposed to colour your hair when you're pregnant because of all the chemicals Quote Celine live | December 30th & 31st, 2011 | January 3rd & 4th, 2012 | January 12th, 13th, 15th, 16th & 18th, 2013 | November 29th & 30th, 2013 | December 1st, 2013 | August 27th, 30th & 31st, 2015 | June 20th, 21st, 24th, 25th & 28th, 2016 | January 24th, 25th, 27th & 28th, 2017 | June 17th, July 8th, 23rd & 24th, 2017 |
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.