ladylindsey Posted May 3, 2010 at 11:43 PM Posted May 3, 2010 at 11:43 PM that thought makes me smile Quote
Nmj Posted May 4, 2010 at 12:06 AM Posted May 4, 2010 at 12:06 AM I Hope she is and deep down i think she is Quote
Belle Céline Posted May 4, 2010 at 01:41 AM Author Posted May 4, 2010 at 01:41 AM if she's pregnant, then I bet she's showing a lot by now.Not really, she'd only be ten weeks. That's just what two months a couple weeks? Usually you don't start showing till months 3 or 4, some people even longer depending on their size. Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
I Love You Posted May 4, 2010 at 01:45 AM Posted May 4, 2010 at 01:45 AM I Hope she is and deep down i think she is I totally agree with on that I mean, we have seen, and heard, nothing from her or her people for that matter. :thumbsup2: Quote
Nmj Posted May 4, 2010 at 02:53 AM Posted May 4, 2010 at 02:53 AM ^ I know the first break we heard more, some going is top secret Quote
angelil78 Posted May 4, 2010 at 09:11 AM Posted May 4, 2010 at 09:11 AM if she's pregnant, then I bet she's showing a lot by now.Not really, she'd only be ten weeks. That's just what two months a couple weeks? Usually you don't start showing till months 3 or 4, some people even longer depending on their size. yeah but I do think she shows really quickly, when I see her body type. But it can be different even though you are thin My friend who has the same body type as Céline, could not hide her pregnancy from week 5. her belly was huge Quote
Sofie Posted May 4, 2010 at 04:58 PM Posted May 4, 2010 at 04:58 PM I Hope she is and deep down i think she is I totally agree with on that I mean, we have seen, and heard, nothing from her or her people for that matter. :thumbsup2: I do agree on that, I have such a good feeling this time It's been so long now, I think it's a really good sign I'll be so so happy if she is Quote
~Christian~ Posted May 7, 2010 at 10:48 PM Posted May 7, 2010 at 10:48 PM Deep down inside, I still have the feeling that she really is.It can't be otherwise, with all the positive vibes we're sending! lol Quote
Nmj Posted May 10, 2010 at 03:44 AM Posted May 10, 2010 at 03:44 AM I Hope and pray your right! Only time will tell for sure! Quote
anewdayhascome Posted May 12, 2010 at 07:32 AM Posted May 12, 2010 at 07:32 AM I really really hope...But there we have the press release and we are told about all new French album and English album with movie classics I don't think they would be so involved in new projects if she was pregnant and had to rest:( Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
~Christian~ Posted May 12, 2010 at 10:17 AM Posted May 12, 2010 at 10:17 AM Once the deal is set, it's set! She has no choice but to be involved in it. And it is the really beggining of all that so...I don't know why, but I am sure she is. Maybe am I wrong, but I deeply hope I'm not. Quote
celinefanonline Posted May 12, 2010 at 10:32 AM Posted May 12, 2010 at 10:32 AM well i think the release date is determin on Celine's pregnancy if she's pregnant or so Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
~Christian~ Posted May 16, 2010 at 03:27 PM Posted May 16, 2010 at 03:27 PM In approximately 3 weeks or 1 month, we'll know if she is pregnant with baby number 2 or not.If there's no statement, it will mean that she's not. Quote
Belle Céline Posted May 16, 2010 at 04:05 PM Author Posted May 16, 2010 at 04:05 PM I'm dying for a new photo of her! Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
anewdayhascome Posted May 16, 2010 at 04:10 PM Posted May 16, 2010 at 04:10 PM I just hope the the longer we wait, the better it means:) Fingers crossed! - wow for over a year now... Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
nati Posted May 16, 2010 at 04:23 PM Posted May 16, 2010 at 04:23 PM No news is good news Quote Thanks Celine for the great memories. I will never forget you
Claudette Posted May 16, 2010 at 04:31 PM Posted May 16, 2010 at 04:31 PM I think we will know in less than three weeks (that is if they decide to tell us). They start counting it from the 10th day or something like that (not 100% sure how it actually works), so if she is pregnant she should be three months pregnant by the end of the month. Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
disadiva Posted May 16, 2010 at 04:32 PM Posted May 16, 2010 at 04:32 PM Celine looks stunning....hope she's pregnant. Quote http://i46.tinypic.com/2nvtcpl.jpg
Jacqui Posted May 16, 2010 at 10:32 PM Posted May 16, 2010 at 10:32 PM (edited) The IVF was March 10th, right? It'd be 12 weeks on Tuesday. The day of conception is actually considered the 14th day of pregnancy. Not that I think she is, but here's to cautiously hoping!!!!! Edited May 16, 2010 at 10:33 PM by Jacqui Quote
~Christian~ Posted May 16, 2010 at 10:53 PM Posted May 16, 2010 at 10:53 PM So we'll know in two weeks? If the IVF was the 10th of march, that's a good sign! It was my sister's birthday! ... Yes, I'm trying to find signs everywhere I can! lolBut seriously, she deserves this pregnancy and this second child. It has to be. I really wish her to be living a happy and healthy pregnancy right now. Quote
SFchick Posted May 16, 2010 at 10:59 PM Posted May 16, 2010 at 10:59 PM She so is. Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/friedls/9632acaa.jpg
I Love You Posted May 16, 2010 at 11:07 PM Posted May 16, 2010 at 11:07 PM You now how she wasn't doing the interview, cause she was "Sick." I asked someone close to me, and they said if they have a virus it means they have morning sickness. Quote
ladylindsey Posted May 16, 2010 at 11:08 PM Posted May 16, 2010 at 11:08 PM (edited) I think she is , too ^^ I do think she prob had a virus like he said though. Or she could been dehydrated/not feeling well that week. She either is or has stopped trying for now because of the close proximity of the birth of a new baby if she were to get pregnant and the show- she hasn't been back to NYC in 2 months that we know of- so I have a good feeling! i think the bedrest may have done the trick!!!! I know it's wishful thinking, but gotta stay hopeful her newest dream will come true! Edited May 16, 2010 at 11:10 PM by ladylindsey Quote
takeachance Posted May 16, 2010 at 11:14 PM Posted May 16, 2010 at 11:14 PM I really hope she is too . Its her dream and i wish it comes true for her and it would be lovely for RC too Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
~Christian~ Posted May 16, 2010 at 11:30 PM Posted May 16, 2010 at 11:30 PM How many of us think/ have the feeling she is? I don't know why this time, but the previous times, I wasn't that much conviced that it has worked. Today, I feel like I know it.And we're several on this topic to "know" it too. Quote
~Christian~ Posted May 16, 2010 at 11:32 PM Posted May 16, 2010 at 11:32 PM She so is. love that answer! lolClear and convinced! Quote
Nmj Posted May 16, 2010 at 11:45 PM Posted May 16, 2010 at 11:45 PM Im hopeful and think that she is pregnant! Quote
CelineTheBest5 Posted May 17, 2010 at 03:00 AM Posted May 17, 2010 at 03:00 AM I have a feeling that shes pregnant this time! Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
nati Posted May 17, 2010 at 04:33 AM Posted May 17, 2010 at 04:33 AM Someone i know heard she was expecting twins i asked where she heard this and it was a gossip show about a week ago i told her when i see it on Celine's website than i'll believe it. But i do believe she is pregnant. Bedrest does a lot of good and not just for getting pregnant Quote Thanks Celine for the great memories. I will never forget you
ladylindsey Posted May 17, 2010 at 04:42 AM Posted May 17, 2010 at 04:42 AM Can I just say bedrest had to be "really really awful" for this hyper lady! haha i bet she was going nuts but she did what she had to do! When I see the Ritz and the SPOILER! --Click here to view-- | --Cliquez ici pour voir-- warhead sour candy segment in TTEOTW you can see the bed in the next room and I think "awwww I wonder if this is the same suite she always gets and if she was on bedrest in here!" Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.