Yakir Posted October 25, 2010 at 09:08 AM Posted October 25, 2010 at 09:08 AM Great info... Quote This sentence says it ALL and starts allUne voix d'or dans un Cœur enfant http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/6a/Celine-Dion-Ce-Netait-Quun-Re-125278.jpeg
Julian Posted October 25, 2010 at 09:23 AM Posted October 25, 2010 at 09:23 AM Found that today http://img280.imagevenue.com/loc568/th_50698_purebrilliancebox_122_568lo.jpg It looks blue but actually it's purple/pink In which store you got it? Müllerhttp://www.mueller.de/ Danke Quote
alvick53 Posted December 2, 2010 at 03:56 PM Posted December 2, 2010 at 03:56 PM HI Everyone! I was just wondering if Celine's new fragrance 'Pure Brilliance' came with a free gift. When I bought the perfume I didn't get a free gift and every store that I've seen that sells the perfum doesn't have any free gifts. It's unusual if it doesn't cause all of Celine's other fragrances' have a free gift of some kind. Thank Quote
Julian Posted December 3, 2010 at 09:38 AM Posted December 3, 2010 at 09:38 AM HI Everyone! I was just wondering if Celine's new fragrance 'Pure Brilliance' came with a free gift. When I bought the perfume I didn't get a free gift and every store that I've seen that sells the perfum doesn't have any free gifts. It's unusual if it doesn't cause all of Celine's other fragrances' have a free gift of some kind. Thank I dont think that there is any free gift Quote
Acacia Posted December 27, 2010 at 12:54 AM Posted December 27, 2010 at 12:54 AM After Christmas Sale at Walgreens, 50% off!!! Gift boxes $7.49, minis $2.50!! Here's what I got!!! They also had the 3 perfume gift box. Happy Me!!! I much rather buy these in person than online since they usually they get beat up during shipping. http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs352.ash2/63216_10150111734856972_557211971_7535589_4732217_n.jpg Quote http://oi52.tinypic.com/2aaavxd.jpg ♥ Thank you, Céline for giving me the greatest birthday I could ask for! ♥
celinemaniacaik Posted December 27, 2010 at 07:51 AM Posted December 27, 2010 at 07:51 AM hAHAHA..LUCKY YOU!!!!!!!!!Congrats!!! Quote http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwk66t4rhm1r2j3uro1_500.jpg Follow Me On TUMBLR: Celinedion4ever
blueblazers90 Posted December 28, 2010 at 01:17 AM Posted December 28, 2010 at 01:17 AM After Christmas Sale at Walgreens, 50% off!!! Gift boxes $7.49, minis $2.50!! Here's what I got!!! They also had the 3 perfume gift box. Happy Me!!! I much rather buy these in person than online since they usually they get beat up during shipping. http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs352.ash2/63216_10150111734856972_557211971_7535589_4732217_n.jpgDid you have a coupon for $2.50???? Quote
Acacia Posted December 28, 2010 at 03:59 AM Posted December 28, 2010 at 03:59 AM ^^ Nope, you don't need a coupon. They have signs that say "50% off listed price" and the discount is applied when you check out Quote http://oi52.tinypic.com/2aaavxd.jpg ♥ Thank you, Céline for giving me the greatest birthday I could ask for! ♥
blueblazers90 Posted December 28, 2010 at 05:05 AM Posted December 28, 2010 at 05:05 AM Well we all know how amazing Celine is.....I spent my night looking for parfume giftsets. I went to 5 Walgreens and only one had a single CELINE DION REGULAR set. Long story short it was $14.99 marked down to $7.50 and I had a $5.00 coupon. With tax it came to $3.14!!!!!!! Quote
Acacia Posted December 28, 2010 at 06:56 AM Posted December 28, 2010 at 06:56 AM Congrats!!! Quote http://oi52.tinypic.com/2aaavxd.jpg ♥ Thank you, Céline for giving me the greatest birthday I could ask for! ♥
je t'aime Posted January 3, 2011 at 03:37 AM Posted January 3, 2011 at 03:37 AM I got some of this during the after Christmas sales, it smells really good. Quote http://www.tedmills.com/images/celinemonkeyass.jpg
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.