Jump to content

"Pure Brilliance" New perfume out soon


Recommended Posts

Posted

If and when she comes out with a cologne or a unisex fragrance then i will be excited! tee he he

 

J'adore Celine

I have waited for so long...for a miracle to come, A New Day Has Come!!

 

 

http://i49.tinypic.com/1q1q4i.jpg

Posted
If and when she comes out with a cologne or a unisex fragrance then i will be excited! tee he he

 

J'adore Celine

she already came out with a unisex fragrance. its called Momento , there's also a candle with this scent

its musky and woodsy

Posted
first time i've heard of Sensational Moments too Jane. this is insane I think she must have signed a contract so she HAS to release X ammount of different perfumes.

 

The release of the first one had press conference with her and all, now they don't even do photo shoots or anything, they just recycle old pictures... :giggle:

 

You have a good point :hmm:

 

It's frustrating. Who is in control here?? Coty? Rene? Celine?

Posted
first time i've heard of Sensational Moments too Jane. this is insane I think she must have signed a contract so she HAS to release X ammount of different perfumes.

 

The release of the first one had press conference with her and all, now they don't even do photo shoots or anything, they just recycle old pictures... :giggle:

 

You have a good point :hmm:

 

It's frustrating. Who is in control here?? Coty? Rene? Celine?

ahem , well certainly not Celine :whistling:

we know that one for sure :yes:

Posted

coty would just let Celine / Rene know like oh we are going to make another parfum by u is that ok? and they would say oh ok!! lol

but this is not just Celine's perfume look at other stars like Britney, Jlo and so on they have many too

Courage don't you dare fail me now!

post-129-1267909378_thumb.jpgpost-129-1303908160_thumb.jpg

Posted
coty would just let Celine / Rene know like oh we are going to make another parfum by u is that ok? and they would say oh ok!! lol

but this is not just Celine's perfume look at other stars like Britney, Jlo and so on they have many too

lol exactly, they made a perfume (or many lol) and added Celine's name on it.

Posted
The only thing that makes me say "mmm... another perfume? ok then" is the hope of a brand new pic of an amazing photoshoot. hehehe
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif

Posted
I Dont know about that they didnt even have a new photo for the vegas show
Posted
i havent' bought one of her perfumes cos it's kinda expensive. but i might this year as a gift for my mom.
Posted
If and when she comes out with a cologne or a unisex fragrance then i will be excited! tee he he

 

J'adore Celine

she already came out with a unisex fragrance. its called Momento , there's also a candle with this scent

its musky and woodsy

 

Every time I've seen Memento, and that's barely at all, it always said that it's for women.

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj229/Der_Griffon/SIGNATURE-1-1-1.jpg

 

March 15th and 16th 2011, Las Vegas

Thank you Celine and thank you friends! I truly had the time of my life!

Posted
Got word that this isn't a rumour...."Pure Brilliance" will be her new fragrance and it's indeed released at the end of the year :)

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY

Posted
If and when she comes out with a cologne or a unisex fragrance then i will be excited! tee he he

 

J'adore Celine

she already came out with a unisex fragrance. its called Momento , there's also a candle with this scent

its musky and woodsy

 

Every time I've seen Memento, and that's barely at all, it always said that it's for women.

 

I thought Memento was too feminine... it had a big freesia 'note' in it, that made it too flowery for me...

 

I think they only scent a man could wear is Paris Nights, cos it's the most heavey one IMO


Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!



A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07



Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!



How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Posted
Does Coty have nothing better to do :lol:

 

Well apparently her fragrances make (a lot of) money, so this would be the best thing to do.. :P

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY

Posted

So I'm thinking why they mention it's the 9th then.

 

:hmm:

 

Maybe:

 

1. Celine Dion

2. Notes

3. Belong

Always Belong - maybe they consider it part of Belong.

4. Spring in paris

Paris Nights - maybe they consider it part of the "Paris" perfume.

5. Enchanting

6. Spring in Provence

7. Sensational

Sensational Moment - same thing.

8. Chic

Simply Chic - same thing.

and...

9. Pure Brilliance.

 

What do you think?

An angel was looking through,

It was you,

Yeah you...it's

189239_10150115379852858_614362857_6669246_5597381_n.jpg

You are the REASON.

Posted (edited)
Celine Dion

Notes

Belong

Always Belong

Spring in paris

Paris Nights

Enchanting

Spring in Provence

Sensational

Sensational Moment

Chic

Memento

Simply Chic

Pure Brilliance

 

I haven't even gotten Spring in Provence or Simply Chic yet!! I hope that whatever Coty releases comes with more promo cds :giggle: I didn't realize Memento wasn't part of the list so I tacked it on the end. I do have that one tho :)

Edited by Edwin
Posted
So I'm thinking why they mention it's the 9th then.

 

:

 

Coty sees the releases differently than we do.... They basically seperate it in the size of the release. For example, the first one, Belong, Enchanting, Enchanting, Sensational and Chic are the major releases. Then you have the "follow-ups" ("Sensational Moment", "Simply Chic", etc.) and the limited editions. So often they only count either only the major releases or those + the follow-ups. :)

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY

Posted

ERM OMG

yeah im a man, last time i checked ;oP an erm i actually wear loads of celines scents hhahahahahahahahaha i love the smells so much, i actually prefer them to mens scents oh well i must be a wanna be woman ;oP (jokes) or at least a wanna be celine heheee no but seriously i do wear them, whos to say what scent is for men or women blah to stereotype scents ;oP

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s264/celinelover50/BannerCelineTwo.png

Posted
i want some pics though like those old new ones if they not gonna shoot new one

Courage don't you dare fail me now!

post-129-1267909378_thumb.jpgpost-129-1303908160_thumb.jpg

Posted
imo, it's beginning to be ridiculus.. too many perfumes
Posted

I'm surprised she aint had a scent called ''my love'' yet.... :P

 

Darren.

Posted

Don't you think it would be better if they released 'Brilliance' first, then released 'Pure Brilliance' later like they've done with her other perfumes? :-D

 

 

I can't believe they're releasing another. I doubt Celine has much input into these anymore - they just churn them out on her behalf!

Posted (edited)
If and when she comes out with a cologne or a unisex fragrance then i will be excited! tee he he

 

J'adore Celine

she already came out with a unisex fragrance. its called Momento , there's also a candle with this scent

its musky and woodsy

 

Hahaha! I have that one! Thanks Christmas! :laugh:

Edited by PatrickDion22
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/patjsully
Posted
If and when she comes out with a cologne or a unisex fragrance then i will be excited! tee he he

 

J'adore Celine

she already came out with a unisex fragrance. its called Momento , there's also a candle with this scent

its musky and woodsy

 

Every time I've seen Memento, and that's barely at all, it always said that it's for women.

they use to have it in the boutique and its advertized as 'unisex'

 

 

 

 

ERM OMG

yeah im a man, last time i checked ;oP an erm i actually wear loads of celines scents hhahahahahahahahaha i love the smells so much, i actually prefer them to mens scents oh well i must be a wanna be woman ;oP (jokes) or at least a wanna be celine heheee no but seriously i do wear them, whos to say what scent is for men or women blah to stereotype scents ;oP

dont you feel self conscious in it, like people smelling man smelling all flowery and stuff

 

 

imo, it's beginning to be ridiculus.. too many perfumes

 

 

I'm surprised she aint had a scent called ''my love'' yet.... :P

 

Darren.

:laugh: yes thats surprising. or one called Rene charles

 

Don't you think it would be better if they released 'Brilliance' first, then released 'Pure Brilliance' later like they've done with her other perfumes? :-D

 

 

I can't believe they're releasing another. I doubt Celine has much input into these anymore - they just churn them out on her behalf!

actually your idea is "brilliant"

thats brilliant. first release Brilliance then afterwards follow up with Pure Brilliance' :thumbsup2:

kinda like Sensational, and Sensational Moments

Posted
well Brilliance is the New Parfum by Rene it's for men!! lol

Courage don't you dare fail me now!

post-129-1267909378_thumb.jpgpost-129-1303908160_thumb.jpg

Posted
If and when she comes out with a cologne or a unisex fragrance then i will be excited! tee he he

 

J'adore Celine

she already came out with a unisex fragrance. its called Momento , there's also a candle with this scent

its musky and woodsy

 

Every time I've seen Memento, and that's barely at all, it always said that it's for women.

 

I thought Memento was too feminine... it had a big freesia 'note' in it, that made it too flowery for me...

 

I think they only scent a man could wear is Paris Nights, cos it's the most heavey one IMO

 

I actually adore Spring in Paris. But I've never even sen Paris nights, let alone having smelled it. Is it comparable?

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj229/Der_Griffon/SIGNATURE-1-1-1.jpg

 

March 15th and 16th 2011, Las Vegas

Thank you Celine and thank you friends! I truly had the time of my life!

Posted
hmm if I remember well Spring in Paris smelled a bit like mellon, but Paris nights is totally different. I think it smelled a bit like the Van Der Bilt for Men scent :hmm:


Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!



A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07



Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!



How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...