Yentl Anchel Posted April 11, 2010 at 03:15 PM Posted April 11, 2010 at 03:15 PM count me in as well! Count me in! Quote Elle est mon idéal, La plus grande étoile Will be going to Celine may 8 2027
remykyes Posted April 12, 2010 at 12:08 AM Posted April 12, 2010 at 12:08 AM Count me in! Quote New Signature Coming Soon!
SuperLove4Celine Posted April 12, 2010 at 01:37 AM Posted April 12, 2010 at 01:37 AM (Warning/Note: I'm typing this all as it comes to me so my grammar is going to be bad.) In regards to the "WELCOME BACK!" letters per page idea...how about make it be like a flip book? The first page would have "W" then "WE" then "WEL" and "WELC" and so on. Celine (or R.C.) could flip the pages and watch the words unfold before their eyes. In regards to the name of the book, I'm thinking it could simply be titled All Because Of You. For the photos I believe they should be black and white to give the feel of the old Hollywood movies a la "Casablanca." The cover could have two huge spotlights shining toward the heavens with the title inside the light. Since this is Jennifer's creation I recommend having her named the Director and/or Executive Producer somewhere on the book. The rest of us can create our own title (Best Boy, Gaffer, Director Of Lighting, etc.) The book should fully represent the theme the new show is going for. There should be one section where we state what our all-time favorite Celine movie-related song is. (Maybe this could get her to realize just how HUGE "Then You Look At Me" is in the fan base.) (More to come later...) Quote
nuts2you Posted April 12, 2010 at 08:38 PM Posted April 12, 2010 at 08:38 PM I like this idea, I think it will work out great. Quote
kerche Posted April 13, 2010 at 03:05 AM Posted April 13, 2010 at 03:05 AM Jennifer: That AND book is incredible! It's too bad I never saw the show... I'd like to include * Mini-biography about ourselves (in alphabetical order by last name! I don't like randomness)Example - Name: // Hometown: // Where/when you've already seen Celine: // Fave Hollywood love/romantic movie(s): //Fave Celine movie song: I agree with letting her know about the "Then You Look at Me" fan base!!!!!! hehehe //Funny/Cool story on getting Celine's attention and/or to meet her: // etc, etc * Few personal photos, Celine-related of course! * The "making heart shapes with our hands" section I think ultimately there needs to be a good mixture of words & photos.If I was the reader, I dislike having to read paragraphs...yet I dislike having to flip through too many photos! There can be many possible sections to this book! Some of the sections that were already discussed - I am good with!I guess it'll be good to include a little section in regards to the TCWT Quote - Kerry -
ladylindsey Posted April 13, 2010 at 09:04 AM Posted April 13, 2010 at 09:04 AM count me in, too- I'll help wherever needed! Quote
Crystal2042 Posted April 14, 2010 at 12:02 AM Posted April 14, 2010 at 12:02 AM Count me in too! I think all the ideas sound great, and I'm sure the book will turn out amazing! Quote
celinefan5 Posted April 14, 2010 at 09:45 AM Posted April 14, 2010 at 09:45 AM Count me in as well...and I would love to help out Quote
Celininha17 Posted May 22, 2010 at 06:02 PM Posted May 22, 2010 at 06:02 PM I have no ideas to share. Im not creative but I'd LOVE to be part of this project Quote http://i50.tinypic.com/10ifgwj.jpgLAS VEGAS, March 19th & 20th, 2011
Raevaz Posted July 7, 2010 at 08:11 AM Posted July 7, 2010 at 08:11 AM Any news yet on the project? Quote
robert sadler Posted July 7, 2010 at 04:10 PM Posted July 7, 2010 at 04:10 PM Count me in too. Quote CELINE HAS AND ALWAYS WILL WIN THE HEARTS OF MILLIONS,CELINE RULES
Sandie84 Posted July 8, 2010 at 03:28 PM Posted July 8, 2010 at 03:28 PM We just came across this book idea and we would love to be part of it! Elaborating on Salla's awesome idea...I think that on the bottom of each page there should be a thumbnail picture in black and white of each fan doing the heart symbol in a film strip border so it looks like cuts of old film footage. Something like Hearts Across the World. Also, I agree with Salla everyone should be wearing the same color and similar background so it doesn't look too busy. I think the book can't be too wordy and busy because it becomes overwhelming, more pictures and quote bubbles with fun and cute blurbs. Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/Sandie84/takingchancestourfootage39-1.jpg... what do you say to taking chances.
Guybrush Threepwood Posted July 8, 2010 at 10:47 PM Posted July 8, 2010 at 10:47 PM sounds awesome! I think a section of A-Z of Celine would turn out great. Quote Guybrush Threepwood
CelineDionFan710 Posted July 8, 2010 at 10:52 PM Posted July 8, 2010 at 10:52 PM count me in as well i love the ideas! Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
paulisia1984 Posted July 10, 2010 at 12:21 PM Posted July 10, 2010 at 12:21 PM Fantastic idea Count me in as well. Quote
celinefan5 Posted July 10, 2010 at 12:49 PM Posted July 10, 2010 at 12:49 PM When is the deadline? Quote
Cheerfuljane Posted July 12, 2010 at 10:41 PM Posted July 12, 2010 at 10:41 PM I don't think there is one just yet. I think that Jennifer is busy right now, but when she gets the ball rolling on this project, I'm sure there will be plenty of time to get your entries in Quote
maceta_biloxi Posted July 15, 2010 at 07:33 PM Posted July 15, 2010 at 07:33 PM I don't think there is one just yet. I think that Jennifer is busy right now, but when she gets the ball rolling on this project, I'm sure there will be plenty of time to get your entries in For sure she will let us know. Quote Do What You Want But Harm No One http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs939.snc4/73202_10150111343007542_831827541_7586213_4279368_n.jpg...Looking Alike!?
CelineDionFan710 Posted July 16, 2010 at 12:22 AM Posted July 16, 2010 at 12:22 AM What do we do and what is the deadline. mmhhh and who do we have to send it too Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
Jennifer Posted July 24, 2010 at 04:18 AM Author Posted July 24, 2010 at 04:18 AM I don't think there is one just yet. I think that Jennifer is busy right now, but when she gets the ball rolling on this project, I'm sure there will be plenty of time to get your entries in Jane, you are awesome... and correct. Everyone, I truly apologize for being away for so long, but I am in the middle of planning my (Las Vegas!) wedding and working full time, so I'm just a bit behind here. I'm hoping organize a quick outline/draft and submission process so that we can get the ball rolling here. THANK YOU to everyone! Jen Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v56/JenniferCeline/nextplaneout3_small.jpg
Jennifer Posted July 24, 2010 at 04:30 AM Author Posted July 24, 2010 at 04:30 AM Also, keep the ideas coming! Very helpful! I still love Salla's ideas of a unifying photo for each of us - i.e. making a heart with our hands. What does everyone think? Any other ideas of unifying photos? How about design/color scheme ideas? Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v56/JenniferCeline/nextplaneout3_small.jpg
Cheerfuljane Posted July 24, 2010 at 04:33 AM Posted July 24, 2010 at 04:33 AM I knew it. I'll put my thinking cap on tomorrow. Right now I need to hit the sack PS: Welcome back Quote
ImACelineDionFan Posted July 24, 2010 at 09:47 PM Posted July 24, 2010 at 09:47 PM (edited) I would LOVE to be a part of this! I will do everything and anything that I can to help! Heres an idea that maybe could work-We could incorporate "IACBTMN" into it. We could have a page of pictures taken by the fans of various concerts and have the page say "There were moments of gold, and there were flashes of light." And the last page might say at the top "I can barely recall, but it's all coming back to me now" and have a picture of Caesars Palace and at the bottom "Welcome back!"hahaha! just a thought! We could all get matching T-shirts? maybeeee.... Color scheme? Red, black, and white? Very Celine-ish colors in my opinion Edited July 24, 2010 at 09:48 PM by ImACelineDionFan Quote
ImACelineDionFan Posted July 24, 2010 at 10:39 PM Posted July 24, 2010 at 10:39 PM (edited) Oh, and I REALLY like the map idea! Its like RC in CTTEOTW when they came home and he marked on his map where he went! We could do a unifying photo of everyone holding up a sign of where they came from. like "USA" or "China", etc.It could go on the page adjacent to the map Edited July 24, 2010 at 10:42 PM by ImACelineDionFan Quote
CelineDionFan710 Posted July 29, 2010 at 01:02 AM Posted July 29, 2010 at 01:02 AM So when do we start this? And what do we have to turn in??? Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
Cheerfuljane Posted August 3, 2010 at 12:54 PM Posted August 3, 2010 at 12:54 PM My friend put this on facebook. It gave me an idea.We could all write "je t'aime" with the heart logo on out hands and give a high five.It's fitting because, considering you all have 5 fingers , it's Celine's lucky number. Quote
Bellamy Posted August 3, 2010 at 03:20 PM Posted August 3, 2010 at 03:20 PM A blood hand print looks scary to me. I thought you wanna post something about murderer at first. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Cheerfuljane Posted August 3, 2010 at 03:45 PM Posted August 3, 2010 at 03:45 PM It's not blood. It's just red paint Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.