zoea2812 Posted April 24, 2010 at 06:04 AM Posted April 24, 2010 at 06:04 AM For me, I would prefer to be right in the heart of the strip and near all the action, but I guess it does not matter as long as we are all together. Cant wait, it will be brilliant Quote http://www.celinerific.com/Signatures/NHASig1.jpg
RBirr Posted April 25, 2010 at 12:22 AM Posted April 25, 2010 at 12:22 AM Flamingo Hotel & Caesar's Palace are already taking reservations through www.harrahs.com Check it out while the rates are low! Quote
ennostiel Posted April 25, 2010 at 09:57 PM Posted April 25, 2010 at 09:57 PM But I guess we're still planning on a group booking, at least most of us, right? Oooh can't wait! Quote Ce n'est qu'en te croisantQue j'ai su, j'ai compris... ElleEst mon idealLa plus grande etoileEt je veux ressemblerA son portrait fidele...Celine pour toujours. <3
yumeng Posted April 26, 2010 at 01:00 PM Posted April 26, 2010 at 01:00 PM I want to be there,but I can't Quote
nuts2you Posted April 26, 2010 at 09:10 PM Posted April 26, 2010 at 09:10 PM check this out https://www.harrahs.com/MarketCalendar.do Quote
castilloa06 Posted April 27, 2010 at 03:41 AM Posted April 27, 2010 at 03:41 AM i think im staying at the caesars palace ... i had an excellent travel agency and I'll bet they will find me an excellent pricee Quote
BLM Posted April 29, 2010 at 05:35 PM Posted April 29, 2010 at 05:35 PM I thought I'd share with you an e-mail I received on credit card fraud being done at hotels. Some of you may be aware of this scam already. Here's the message: This is kinda scary if only because of how simple it is. I’ll bet this works all too often. You arrive at your hotel and check in at the front desk. When checking in, you give the front desk your credit card (for all the charges for your room). You get to your room and settle in. Someone calls the front desk and asked for (example) Room 620 (which happens to be your room). Your phone rings in your room. You answer and the person on the other end says the following, ‘This is the front desk”. When checking in, we came across a problem with your charge card information. Please re-read me your credit card number and verify the last 3 digits numbers at the reverse side of your charge card.’ Not thinking anything you might give this person your information, since the call seems to come from the front desk. but actually, it is a scam of someone calling from outside the hotel/front desk. They ask for a random room number. Then, ask you for credit card information and address information. Sounding so professional that you do think you are talking to the front desk. If you ever encounter this problem on your vacation, tell the caller that you will be down at the front desk to clear up any problems. Then, go to the front desk and ask if there was a problem. If there was none, inform the manager of the hotel that someone called to scam you of your credit card information acting like a front desk employee. This was sent by someone who has been duped……and is still clearing up the mess…. P.S. Please everyone, help spread the word by forwarding this email to everyone you know. Who knows, you might just help someone avoid a nasty experience. Quote
andreaB Posted May 2, 2010 at 11:18 AM Posted May 2, 2010 at 11:18 AM I've been looking at hotels and flights online for las vagas and have noticed that some hotels say that guests have to be over 21. Does that mean the main party leader or all guests. My daughter will be 15 poss 16 when we go to vegas, so will that mean we cant stay in certain hotels. If someone could help me I'd really appreciate it. Thanks. Quote http://i1092.photobucket.com/albums/i403/celine58/celine_dion_34277t.jpgLets Talk About Love Tour - Wembley July 1999Taking Chances Tour - Birmingham 10th May 2008Las Vegas 24th July 2012http://www.ezticker.com/ticker/110/2206/20120724/See+Celine+in+Las+Vegas/ticker.png
Cheerfuljane Posted May 2, 2010 at 02:01 PM Posted May 2, 2010 at 02:01 PM Just the person that checks them in. It's mainly for liability purposes because Vegas is full of gamblers and drinkers Quote
andreaB Posted May 3, 2010 at 02:04 PM Posted May 3, 2010 at 02:04 PM Thanks. Might push the boat out and stay at caesars ot even the venetian!! Quote http://i1092.photobucket.com/albums/i403/celine58/celine_dion_34277t.jpgLets Talk About Love Tour - Wembley July 1999Taking Chances Tour - Birmingham 10th May 2008Las Vegas 24th July 2012http://www.ezticker.com/ticker/110/2206/20120724/See+Celine+in+Las+Vegas/ticker.png
nuts2you Posted May 3, 2010 at 09:26 PM Posted May 3, 2010 at 09:26 PM Thanks. Might push the boat out and stay at caesars ot even the venetian!! Why not stay with the group that cheerfuljane is working on for us, should be next month or so. Quote
andreaB Posted May 4, 2010 at 07:48 PM Posted May 4, 2010 at 07:48 PM Thanks. Might push the boat out and stay at caesars ot even the venetian!! Why not stay with the group that cheerfuljane is working on for us, should be next month or so. That would be good but i'm not going to be going until 2012, i was just looking at hotels and flights to get an idea how much i need to save up. Quote http://i1092.photobucket.com/albums/i403/celine58/celine_dion_34277t.jpgLets Talk About Love Tour - Wembley July 1999Taking Chances Tour - Birmingham 10th May 2008Las Vegas 24th July 2012http://www.ezticker.com/ticker/110/2206/20120724/See+Celine+in+Las+Vegas/ticker.png
bruna_14 Posted May 4, 2010 at 11:47 PM Posted May 4, 2010 at 11:47 PM i'm totally freaking out with where I'll stay, I'm brazilian, first of everything, i hope i can get safely to USA, then after, i'll see where i can get a place to stay and goo see my sweetie céline Quote ♥ http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/5181/mwamwamwamwa.jpg signature by - Bruna !
Shamrock_1982 Posted May 5, 2010 at 05:51 AM Posted May 5, 2010 at 05:51 AM I'm staying at Aria Darren. Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted May 7, 2010 at 02:16 AM Posted May 7, 2010 at 02:16 AM I'd not hear of Aria, but it looks beautiful and trendy! I'm still holding out for Caesar's. Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
nuts2you Posted May 19, 2010 at 09:37 PM Posted May 19, 2010 at 09:37 PM I found this looks pretty good.. http://www.vegas.com/bookingagent/hotel/Si...archResults.jsp Quote
takeachance Posted May 19, 2010 at 11:58 PM Posted May 19, 2010 at 11:58 PM (edited) I thought I'd share with you an e-mail I received on credit card fraud being done at hotels. Some of you may be aware of this scam already. Here's the message: This is kinda scary if only because of how simple it is. I’ll bet this works all too often. You arrive at your hotel and check in at the front desk. When checking in, you give the front desk your credit card (for all the charges for your room). You get to your room and settle in. Someone calls the front desk and asked for (example) Room 620 (which happens to be your room). Your phone rings in your room. You answer and the person on the other end says the following, ‘This is the front desk”. When checking in, we came across a problem with your charge card information. Please re-read me your credit card number and verify the last 3 digits numbers at the reverse side of your charge card.’ Not thinking anything you might give this person your information, since the call seems to come from the front desk. but actually, it is a scam of someone calling from outside the hotel/front desk. They ask for a random room number. Then, ask you for credit card information and address information. Sounding so professional that you do think you are talking to the front desk. If you ever encounter this problem on your vacation, tell the caller that you will be down at the front desk to clear up any problems. Then, go to the front desk and ask if there was a problem. If there was none, inform the manager of the hotel that someone called to scam you of your credit card information acting like a front desk employee. This was sent by someone who has been duped……and is still clearing up the mess…. P.S. Please everyone, help spread the word by forwarding this email to everyone you know. Who knows, you might just help someone avoid a nasty experience. God , that is so creepy!! thanks for the advice , ill know to go down to front desk if anything like that happens! someone once tried to use my credit card, they obviously got mydetails from somewhere, I am so safe online since then, but was never really unsafe , so i dont know how it happened!! Some rotton people out there in the world !! Thieves Edited May 19, 2010 at 11:58 PM by takeachance Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
sceavis Posted May 20, 2010 at 03:49 AM Posted May 20, 2010 at 03:49 AM :clap: :clap: I just booked my room for opening week. I got 45 a night at the flamingo did not need anything fancy just a place to sleep and requested a view of the creases and the colosseum so i can look at it when I am not there :w00t: :w00t: I hope to get the courage to meet some of you guys.Take care Quote
Cheerfuljane Posted May 20, 2010 at 07:35 PM Posted May 20, 2010 at 07:35 PM Who has stayed at the Flamingo before??What is your opinion of it? Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted May 20, 2010 at 08:22 PM Posted May 20, 2010 at 08:22 PM I stayed there in 2006, its very nice, nice pools, clean and a nice sized rooms, comfy beds, and right opposite the colosseum ofcourse, I would recommend it, and I'm very fussy, lol. Darren. Quote
nuts2you Posted May 20, 2010 at 08:55 PM Posted May 20, 2010 at 08:55 PM cherrfuljane, we are waiting for you to give us the go ahead,, We aLL want to stay together as a group?and Do things as a group. Quote
Cheerfuljane Posted May 20, 2010 at 11:18 PM Posted May 20, 2010 at 11:18 PM I'm working on it. Got them bidding against each other Quote
kerche Posted May 21, 2010 at 09:25 AM Posted May 21, 2010 at 09:25 AM Who has stayed at the Flamingo before??What is your opinion of it? Reposting my Flamingo review....hehe! Has anyone try the Flamingo. I hear that is nice as well. not sure on $$$$ thought. I stayed at the Flamingo 2 weeks ago when I was in Vegas - from March 9-11, 2010 for 2 nights.I wrote an extensive hotel & room review on Trip Advisor (a great hotel review website written by travelers)Review Here I booked the room on Expedia.ca & it was $63 USD/night (incl. taxes) in their Deluxe (regular) room with 2 queen beds.I figure it should be around the same price for 2011 - give or take a few dollars more based on inflation. Also uploaded a few pics to my Photobucket of the room & property itself... but only exteriorPhotos Here Flamingo also have "GO Rooms", which are more modern & nicer looking...but girly colour as it's hot pink! They ran about $100 USD/night during the same time period I was there.There is a 42" flat-screen tv with CD/DVD player & iPod compatibility and the washroom has a nice stand-up shower & sink mirror with mini-tv. Quote - Kerry -
Cheerfuljane Posted May 22, 2010 at 11:34 PM Posted May 22, 2010 at 11:34 PM (edited) For the first week: Group Rate at Imperial Hotel:$45 per room per night. Directly across from Caesars Palace.Rooms overlooking the Colosseum.Deluxe Rooms with either one king or two queen beds. I have not booked them yet as I would like to know how many we need first. So who's interested? Edited May 23, 2010 at 01:53 AM by Cheerfuljane Quote
ennostiel Posted May 23, 2010 at 03:43 PM Posted May 23, 2010 at 03:43 PM I like it. As long as many people stay there - count me in! Oh and BTW, I have one question. I'm only planning to stay for two nights, March 14th/15th and 15th/16th, but I'm still hoping to extend my stay by at least one day to be able to do some more sightseeing or just hang around with our people; but I'm probably not going to know too soon if I will even be able to do that. Is it going to be possible to extend my reservation for one more night if necessary (I will probably know for sure before July/August)? Quote Ce n'est qu'en te croisantQue j'ai su, j'ai compris... ElleEst mon idealLa plus grande etoileEt je veux ressemblerA son portrait fidele...Celine pour toujours. <3
Cheerfuljane Posted May 23, 2010 at 08:38 PM Posted May 23, 2010 at 08:38 PM That's fine. The deadline will only be in November or December. Quote
ennostiel Posted May 23, 2010 at 09:24 PM Posted May 23, 2010 at 09:24 PM Great, Thanks Quote Ce n'est qu'en te croisantQue j'ai su, j'ai compris... ElleEst mon idealLa plus grande etoileEt je veux ressemblerA son portrait fidele...Celine pour toujours. <3
vroni Posted May 23, 2010 at 09:30 PM Posted May 23, 2010 at 09:30 PM sounds good, but they are charging extra for wifi wtf?! Quote My Taking Chances Tour 22 June München 08 July Genève 10 February Quebec City 12, 14, 15 February Montréal 15, 16 March 2011 LAS VEGAS
Alex_Incognito Posted May 24, 2010 at 03:04 AM Posted May 24, 2010 at 03:04 AM Do we still have a group interested in staying at Caesar's Palace!? I feel I MUST stay right where the action is. Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Cheerfuljane Posted May 24, 2010 at 03:12 AM Posted May 24, 2010 at 03:12 AM Closer to the time I will put a list together of who is staying at what hotel.I will arrange for the rooms to be together for those that are interested. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.