VintageCeline Posted February 11, 2011 at 02:47 AM Posted February 11, 2011 at 02:47 AM I finnnaaallly booked my flights!!! I didn't know if I was going to go, then I decided that it's too big of a deal to miss! WOOOHOOO!! Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg
ladylindsey Posted February 11, 2011 at 03:07 AM Posted February 11, 2011 at 03:07 AM ^^^ YAY!!!! Quote
celinedream Posted February 11, 2011 at 03:21 PM Posted February 11, 2011 at 03:21 PM looking forward to meet you too Carla Quote An angel was looking through,It was you,Yeah you...it'sYou are the REASON.
thesupernova Posted February 18, 2011 at 01:44 AM Posted February 18, 2011 at 01:44 AM I finnnaaallly booked my flights!!! I didn't know if I was going to go, then I decided that it's too big of a deal to miss! WOOOHOOO!! yay! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v700/thesupernova/gifs/celinechez-1.gif
andreaB Posted February 20, 2011 at 06:43 PM Posted February 20, 2011 at 06:43 PM Can anyone tell me when the best or cheapest time of year is to go to vegas. Need to try and work round my daughters exams and its a nightmare. Also is is cheaper to go on a Monday - Friday or a long weeked, like Friday - Mon/Tues. Quote http://i1092.photobucket.com/albums/i403/celine58/celine_dion_34277t.jpgLets Talk About Love Tour - Wembley July 1999Taking Chances Tour - Birmingham 10th May 2008Las Vegas 24th July 2012http://www.ezticker.com/ticker/110/2206/20120724/See+Celine+in+Las+Vegas/ticker.png
thesupernova Posted February 20, 2011 at 06:57 PM Posted February 20, 2011 at 06:57 PM Can anyone tell me when the best or cheapest time of year is to go to vegas. Need to try and work round my daughters exams and its a nightmare. Also is is cheaper to go on a Monday - Friday or a long weeked, like Friday - Mon/Tues. I'm not sure which time of the year is cheaper...but if you go Monday through Friday it will be way cheaper than going over the weekend. Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v700/thesupernova/gifs/celinechez-1.gif
andreaB Posted February 20, 2011 at 07:03 PM Posted February 20, 2011 at 07:03 PM Thankyou. Mon - Fri it is then! Quote http://i1092.photobucket.com/albums/i403/celine58/celine_dion_34277t.jpgLets Talk About Love Tour - Wembley July 1999Taking Chances Tour - Birmingham 10th May 2008Las Vegas 24th July 2012http://www.ezticker.com/ticker/110/2206/20120724/See+Celine+in+Las+Vegas/ticker.png
celinedream Posted March 4, 2011 at 10:11 PM Posted March 4, 2011 at 10:11 PM (edited) Can someone who has been to Las Vegas airport before give me some advice? I'm supposed to pick up my friend, she arrives in flight 539 American Airlines (D Gates), where is a good meeting point if i'm driving, i mean is there like some area for cars to pick up passengers? Or should I park? and where would be a good place to meet? easy so we don't get lost. Edited March 4, 2011 at 10:26 PM by celinedream Quote An angel was looking through,It was you,Yeah you...it'sYou are the REASON.
nuts2you Posted March 4, 2011 at 10:24 PM Posted March 4, 2011 at 10:24 PM will start packing this weekend, just a little at a time. Quote
Erin Posted March 6, 2011 at 03:13 AM Posted March 6, 2011 at 03:13 AM Can someone who has been to Las Vegas airport before give me some advice? I'm supposed to pick up my friend, she arrives in flight 539 American Airlines (D Gates), where is a good meeting point if i'm driving, i mean is there like some area for cars to pick up passengers? Or should I park? and where would be a good place to meet? easy so we don't get lost. I'm always at the airport picking up someone, so maybe I can help! Check out this page and click on "passenger pick up" and "short term parking"... http://www.mccarran.com/03_index.aspx The airport here is pretty easy... there is only one main passenger pick up area. I would say use that if your friend will already be outside waiting when you get there. If you follow the signs to the passenger pick up, you can just pull over and she can jump in. Just be aware, if she's not RIGHT THERE waiting... they won't let you wait AT ALL - they'll make you leave and you have to do the loop again and hope she's waiting the next time you circle around. One time I had to do this like four times... driving circles around the airport... lol. Usually if I get to the airport early (or i'm picking up my dad and don't trust him to find his way outside! lol) I do the short term parking. It's $2 for under an hour and it's a short walk inside to where baggage claim is (that's usually where I meet everyone..) Quote facebook / twitter
spellbound Posted March 6, 2011 at 04:14 AM Posted March 6, 2011 at 04:14 AM Can anyone tell me when the best or cheapest time of year is to go to vegas. Need to try and work round my daughters exams and its a nightmare. Also is is cheaper to go on a Monday - Friday or a long weeked, like Friday - Mon/Tues. Like thesupernova said, any week day is cheaper with the exception of Friday. Monday through Wednesday are usually the cheapest days and hotel prices do fluctuate quite a bit depending on events in the city. There's no specific time of year that I've been able to tell is cheaper but when there are large sporting events or conventions hotel prices go way up. I'd look at calendars and the hotel websites to see when they'll have the best deals cause they offer quite a few sales Quote Let the rain come down and wash away my tearsLet it fill my soul and drown my fearsLet it shatter the walls for a new sunA new day has come......
celinedream Posted March 7, 2011 at 08:34 PM Posted March 7, 2011 at 08:34 PM thank you Erin that was very helpful information Quote An angel was looking through,It was you,Yeah you...it'sYou are the REASON.
Edwin Posted March 8, 2011 at 02:20 AM Posted March 8, 2011 at 02:20 AM I arrive Sunday around 4PM and will be staying at IP with JP I heard that's the place to be that week Quote
Esther Posted March 8, 2011 at 04:42 PM Posted March 8, 2011 at 04:42 PM We're flying with Continental Airlines and will arrive on Sunday March 13th at 10 PM at the Airport. We'll be staying at the Caesars Palace. Quote Love, Esther - 2th of June - Amsterdam Arena - the Netherlands- 15th of March 2011- Caesars Palace Las Vegas- 16th of March 2011- Caesars Palace Las Vegas - it was absolutely amazing!- My FacebookMy Twitter
J-Man Posted March 9, 2011 at 11:43 AM Posted March 9, 2011 at 11:43 AM Anyone flying non-stop with BA from Heathrow on Sunday afternoon? Quote http://www.powerofthemusic.com/other/FORUMSIG1.png
ennostiel Posted March 9, 2011 at 01:24 PM Posted March 9, 2011 at 01:24 PM I'm taking this flight, I already told Davey this I'm flying from Warsaw via London and taking the flight from Heathrow on Sunday the 13th, 15:35 or so Quote Ce n'est qu'en te croisantQue j'ai su, j'ai compris... ElleEst mon idealLa plus grande etoileEt je veux ressemblerA son portrait fidele...Celine pour toujours. <3
J-Man Posted March 9, 2011 at 01:39 PM Posted March 9, 2011 at 01:39 PM Nice one. We'll see you there then!I take it that you are also flying in first class. Quote http://www.powerofthemusic.com/other/FORUMSIG1.png
ennostiel Posted March 9, 2011 at 01:52 PM Posted March 9, 2011 at 01:52 PM No I'm not... unless we call economy class the first class Quote Ce n'est qu'en te croisantQue j'ai su, j'ai compris... ElleEst mon idealLa plus grande etoileEt je veux ressemblerA son portrait fidele...Celine pour toujours. <3
Davey84 Posted March 9, 2011 at 02:02 PM Posted March 9, 2011 at 02:02 PM let's do that! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
J-Man Posted March 9, 2011 at 02:21 PM Posted March 9, 2011 at 02:21 PM (edited) That's what I do. I've lived my whole life in first class with only an economy ticket. The trick is to believe you are in first class. That's also why I'm able to look forward to my suite at the Belagio overlooking the fountains. Not to mention sharing that same suite with none other than Hugh Jackman himself! Edited March 9, 2011 at 02:30 PM by J-Man Quote http://www.powerofthemusic.com/other/FORUMSIG1.png
ennostiel Posted March 9, 2011 at 02:43 PM Posted March 9, 2011 at 02:43 PM Haha, great! Then we ARE flying first class, and our whole stay in LV will be first class too Quote Ce n'est qu'en te croisantQue j'ai su, j'ai compris... ElleEst mon idealLa plus grande etoileEt je veux ressemblerA son portrait fidele...Celine pour toujours. <3
Amethystj Posted March 9, 2011 at 04:29 PM Posted March 9, 2011 at 04:29 PM I'm taking this flight, I already told Davey this I'm flying from Warsaw via London and taking the flight from Heathrow on Sunday the 13th, 15:35 or so We are also taking this flight! We're flying from Düsseldorf to London and then non-stop to Vegas! Quote
Bralo20 Posted March 10, 2011 at 02:02 PM Author Posted March 10, 2011 at 02:02 PM (edited) Bags are nearly packed and I'm checked in for my flights of tomorrow... BRU -IAD: Boeing 777, seat 8AIAD - LAS: Airbus A320: Seat 1A Both United Airlines, couldn't be better so I'm happy Viva Las Vegas Edited March 10, 2011 at 02:41 PM by Bralo20 Quote ...
Davey84 Posted March 10, 2011 at 02:27 PM Posted March 10, 2011 at 02:27 PM We are also taking this flight! We're flying from Düsseldorf to London and then non-stop to Vegas! a flight full fans! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Frida Posted March 10, 2011 at 04:53 PM Posted March 10, 2011 at 04:53 PM a flight full fans! Please promise you'll torture the rest of the passengers by singing "WE FLEW AAALL NIIIIIIIII-III-III-IIIGHT" Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
ennostiel Posted March 10, 2011 at 05:04 PM Posted March 10, 2011 at 05:04 PM Wow Amethyst! We should all meet at check-in! Quote Ce n'est qu'en te croisantQue j'ai su, j'ai compris... ElleEst mon idealLa plus grande etoileEt je veux ressemblerA son portrait fidele...Celine pour toujours. <3
J-Man Posted March 10, 2011 at 05:19 PM Posted March 10, 2011 at 05:19 PM Yay! That's great. The more the merrier. We are sitting at row 26 (exit row) so you guys should all try and sit near there if you can. Frida - we may just do that, we'll certainly have time to kill. (It's an 11 hour flight. ) Is there enough room on board to organise a flash mob I wonder? Quote http://www.powerofthemusic.com/other/FORUMSIG1.png
Frida Posted March 10, 2011 at 05:51 PM Posted March 10, 2011 at 05:51 PM Yay! That's great. The more the merrier. We are sitting at row 26 (exit row) so you guys should all try and sit near there if you can. Frida - we may just do that, we'll certainly have time to kill. (It's an 11 hour flight. ) Is there enough room on board to organise a flash mob I wonder? Haha, perhaps you're all gonna be sick and tired of each other by the time you land (just kidding of course ) Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
ennostiel Posted March 10, 2011 at 06:46 PM Posted March 10, 2011 at 06:46 PM (edited) Haven't chosen my seat yet so I will try Hey I know! We will hijack the plane and get them to make Celine meet us and sing for us on our arrival Edited March 10, 2011 at 07:00 PM by ennostiel Quote Ce n'est qu'en te croisantQue j'ai su, j'ai compris... ElleEst mon idealLa plus grande etoileEt je veux ressemblerA son portrait fidele...Celine pour toujours. <3
Amethystj Posted March 10, 2011 at 08:00 PM Posted March 10, 2011 at 08:00 PM Please promise you'll torture the rest of the passengers by singing "WE FLEW AAALL NIIIIIIIII-III-III-IIIGHT" I was thinking the same! Yay! That's great. The more the merrier. We are sitting at row 26 (exit row) so you guys should all try and sit near there if you can. Frida - we may just do that, we'll certainly have time to kill. (It's an 11 hour flight. ) Is there enough room on board to organise a flash mob I wonder? We are sitting at row 17. Lol I can imagine what would happen if they play a Celine song on board: We go totally crazy and the other passengers are like !?WTF!?? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.