Peppercorn1991 Posted January 4, 2010 at 11:15 PM Posted January 4, 2010 at 11:15 PM Oh well i guess its not true! Unless we are being fooled lol kev Quote
Moleque20 Posted January 4, 2010 at 11:22 PM Author Posted January 4, 2010 at 11:22 PM The mystery is over. I am very curious what kind of sources that magazine has got and if they are reliable or not. Probably the next days we are gonna have the reply from the magazine. Quote Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
celinesounds Posted January 4, 2010 at 11:44 PM Posted January 4, 2010 at 11:44 PM A new tour sounds so much interesting than a return to Las Vegas!Portugal is also waiting for Celine... I agree with you Bruno Quote #FREEJAVITO
celínico_sin_remedio Posted January 5, 2010 at 03:39 AM Posted January 5, 2010 at 03:39 AM Ohhhh.... well, I always thought with my head it was too good to be true too.I got my hopes up though. My heart was telling me that this was true... "Now won't let my heart control my head... But Céline, you are my only..." Anyway, thanks for the clear up Bralo. Quote "No matter where you are, reach for your own star to realize the power of the dream" From miss Céline Dion to the world those with a will to listen, and not just hear
idroveallnight Posted January 5, 2010 at 04:10 AM Posted January 5, 2010 at 04:10 AM Ok, Another reply from another source: Dear Stijn, Your email was forward to our attention. Please note that these rumours are in factentierly false. Celine Dion will not be performing in Greece or Europe this year. Thank you,Celinedion.com Sorry to disapoint you guys but when I see such info I like to check and doublecheck it... Well it was nice of you to clear that up for us. Just in time before scalpers and bogus websites attempt to scam innocent fans with tickets for these nonexistent shows. Sorry to our Greek fans. Quote
Saheel Shah Posted January 5, 2010 at 04:21 AM Posted January 5, 2010 at 04:21 AM i seriously doubt thisceline said that taking chances might be her last tour if it was a tour tickets would have been on sale ages ago why greece it just seems so out of place she is planning to do las vegas again but on a smaller scale she has the movie coming out and she plans on doin another album soon where is she gonna find time to do a tour and for what Quote Saheel Shah
felixwhoals Posted January 5, 2010 at 07:19 AM Posted January 5, 2010 at 07:19 AM Ah just got back from Athens last week. Great experience! Would love to go there if Celine is going there. Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/felixwhoals/CelineMe.jpg So suddenly, it's clear to meThings changeOur future lies in here and nowWe live it through somehow Now the greatest rewardIs the love that I can giveI'm here for you nowFor as long as I liveYou made me who I am
triniguy Posted January 5, 2010 at 10:13 AM Posted January 5, 2010 at 10:13 AM I would love it to be a tour.... I've been saving up to see her and i didnt have enough for her last tour Hopefully ~~ Quote http://surfaced.org/wp-content/gallery/cd_sig/10.jpg
browseceline Posted January 5, 2010 at 11:05 AM Posted January 5, 2010 at 11:05 AM for all new readers here - as posted above - celinedion.com has responded and everything is entierly false!moderator; maybe it is a good idea to remove this topic completely so nobody gets confused anymore Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
4ef0 Posted January 5, 2010 at 07:07 PM Posted January 5, 2010 at 07:07 PM Hi I'm from Bulgaria.I just wanna somebodu to write me if he find out whether she will do that tour and if the information official is.. Quote http://a34.idata.over-blog.com/1/29/17/92/nice/worldtour_europe_3.jpg
browseceline Posted January 5, 2010 at 09:18 PM Posted January 5, 2010 at 09:18 PM Ok, Another reply from another source: Dear Stijn, Your email was forward to our attention. Please note that these rumours are in factentierly false. Celine Dion will not be performing in Greece or Europe this year. Thank you,Celinedion.com Sorry to disapoint you guys but when I see such info I like to check and doublecheck it... Well it was nice of you to clear that up for us. Just in time before scalpers and bogus websites attempt to scam innocent fans with tickets for these nonexistent shows. Sorry to our Greek fans. this speaks for itself.. celinedion.com responded and the tour ain't gonna happen, sorry Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Terre Posted January 5, 2010 at 09:31 PM Posted January 5, 2010 at 09:31 PM I hate rumours like this. Quote My Taking Chances World TourAmsterdam June 2nd 2008 -Section A4, Row 7, Seat 11Stockholm June 7th 2008 -Section A8/A24, Row 3, Seat 40Helsinki June 9th 2008 -Section 119, Row 4, Seat 2 Bruce freakin' Springsteen
Moleque20 Posted January 6, 2010 at 04:54 PM Author Posted January 6, 2010 at 04:54 PM Well, we are all sad right now... Back in 2007 during Celine's interview at Nikos Aliagas, he invited her to perform in our country and then she said "I would like to, it's an honour". But she forgot that...:'( Hate that kind of rumours :bash: :bangin: :bangin: Quote Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.