Shamrock_1982 Posted January 4, 2010 at 05:05 PM Posted January 4, 2010 at 05:05 PM (edited) Sony don't really deal with Celine's ''Touring/Special Appearances'' side of her career....Thats dealt normally by a promoter, the venue and feeling/cda productions. Darren. Edited January 4, 2010 at 05:06 PM by Ire23 Quote
andreasm Posted January 4, 2010 at 05:14 PM Posted January 4, 2010 at 05:14 PM thanks darren... Could you please give us the email of feeling? (i have their address in Canada, but we can't write them a letter... Quote
Miha Posted January 4, 2010 at 05:53 PM Posted January 4, 2010 at 05:53 PM Maybe she's doing a mini tour of all the places they missed out last year! YEP that's what I was thinking of first. Let's be honest it would be logical and fair. I mean how could they pass markets like Spain, Turkey, Greece, RUSSSSSIA, BRAZZZZZIL(I mean you can't miss those two on the world map), Norway, Philippines, countries of Latin America oh and by the way you're welcome in SLOVENIA too Celine! Maybe She will prove that b$$$h Mad-donna she can also extend her TCWT just to beat her Sticky & s*** Tour! AMEN Oh and if she does come to Greece, please let she dance sirtaki go girl go girl go girl faster faster faster (with high heels) Quote
Snowhite Posted January 4, 2010 at 06:06 PM Posted January 4, 2010 at 06:06 PM Maybe she's doing a mini tour of all the places they missed out last year! YEP that's what I was thinking of first. Let's be honest it would be logical and fair. I mean how could they pass markets like Spain, Turkey, Greece, RUSSSSSIA, BRAZZZZZIL(I mean you can't miss those two on the world map), Norway, Philippines, countries of Latin America oh and by the way you're welcome in SLOVENIA too Celine! Maybe She will prove that b$$$h Mad-donna she can also extend her TCWT just to beat her Sticky & s*** Tour! AMEN Oh and if she does come to Greece, please let she dance sirtaki go girl go girl go girl faster faster faster (with high heels) Hehe!!I cannot agree more with your post!!!She missed very big country-markets.I don't know about Russia and Turkey but all of her albums and songs -except Taking Chances-were in the greek charts.And as far as i know she is quite popular in Slovenia too Anyway,she wouldn''t dance only sirtaki.I would prefer something more difficult Quote
JCeline85 Posted January 4, 2010 at 06:16 PM Posted January 4, 2010 at 06:16 PM this is going to be very dissapointing if this turns out to be false.. i think the official source celinedion.com needs to confirm this before anyone gets excited.. Quote The Wait Is Over?
Timster Posted January 4, 2010 at 06:39 PM Posted January 4, 2010 at 06:39 PM If you look at the LTAL tour, Celine did 4 concerts (2 Melbourne, 2 Hawaii) 6 months before the actual tour started in August 1998. Maybe this Athens concert is a one-off show before a bigger tour!! Quote
CD4ever Posted January 4, 2010 at 06:46 PM Posted January 4, 2010 at 06:46 PM (edited) I think that there is a chance for this to be true (or it's just me hoping that it is true ). They have confirmed that there will be a new album in the summer of this year and I can see her doing a small Europian tour in the summer. People who are saying that she won't leave RC alone....well...she could do this in RC's summer vacation...that way he can come with her. I'm trying not to get excited though. I'm really hoping that this will turn out to be true. I became a fan in August 2008, 2 months after she did a concert in my country, so I would love to have an opportunity to see her live. I would book a vacation to Greece if that means I'll be able to see her! Edited January 4, 2010 at 06:46 PM by CD4ever Quote XxIlse Follow me on twitter =)http://twitter.com/BlessTheDay Las Vegas March 15 2011!!!http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/9181/81083533.png
Lian Posted January 4, 2010 at 06:49 PM Posted January 4, 2010 at 06:49 PM I'm really hoping that this will turn out to be true. I became a fan in August 2008, 2 months after she did a concert in my country, so I would love to have an opportunity to see her live. I would book a vacation to Greece if that means I'll be able to see her! Exactly the same for me A friend of mine did go to the concert in Amsterdam and called me during All By Myself and I was soooo angry at myself for not going.. Anyway, hope this is true and hope (although it's not very likely) she will visit Holland again Quote http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/368/ploep.pngThe earth is our mother, we must take care of herThe earth is our mother, she will take care of us
Shamrock_1982 Posted January 4, 2010 at 07:00 PM Posted January 4, 2010 at 07:00 PM (edited) thanks darren... Could you please give us the email of feeling? (i have their address in Canada, but we can't write them a letter... Sure, their email is: info@feelingprod.com btw: I don't think this is true, but if it is..... she needs to do a show in Beijing and Belfast, after all those are two promises she made, after having to cancel both places.One very recently and the other 10 years ago... Darren. Edited January 4, 2010 at 07:04 PM by Ire23 Quote
CD4ever Posted January 4, 2010 at 07:07 PM Posted January 4, 2010 at 07:07 PM I'm really hoping that this will turn out to be true. I became a fan in August 2008, 2 months after she did a concert in my country, so I would love to have an opportunity to see her live. I would book a vacation to Greece if that means I'll be able to see her! Exactly the same for me A friend of mine did go to the concert in Amsterdam and called me during All By Myself and I was soooo angry at myself for not going.. Anyway, hope this is true and hope (although it's not very likely) she will visit Holland again I'm happy that I'm not alone in this Visiting Holland again....wouldn't count on it...at least not this year. It would make my year though Quote XxIlse Follow me on twitter =)http://twitter.com/BlessTheDay Las Vegas March 15 2011!!!http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/9181/81083533.png
SharCéline Posted January 4, 2010 at 07:07 PM Posted January 4, 2010 at 07:07 PM @ Lian Yes me too!I was sick at the moment of the concert in Amsterdam, so I went home, unfortunately! I really hope she'll visit Holland (Or Greece, Spain etc. I would book a vacation to that country!)! Quote Le plus beau vêtement qui puisse habiller une femme, ce sont les bras de l'homme qu'elle aime.- Yves Saint Laurent
ladylindsey Posted January 4, 2010 at 07:08 PM Posted January 4, 2010 at 07:08 PM (edited) This is strange- she said they were in baby making mode for the long haul, that she was strong and not a quitter, recently! I know that to be true of her, so I don't think she would give up on that at allllllll anytime soon. I can see her maybe doing a few small things that she could still do whilst pregnant, but honestly, I see her sitting at home relaxing and trying to get pregnant for the next 2 years, watching RC go through his new school and grow up. While she still can. That's their new dream, they know that in vitro can take forever to work and they were lucky the first time. I just don't see how they would have agreed to anything other than Vegas, and that they can't even confirm a date for Vegas because of the baby situation. That's why I think it's Edited January 4, 2010 at 07:10 PM by ladylindsey Quote
I Love You Posted January 4, 2010 at 07:12 PM Posted January 4, 2010 at 07:12 PM So is it true, or not someone please confirm. If it is true ,I really wish that Celine will have another baby, what is with all the tour dates. If its False D#^n they really got us good, also so if she is doing Vegas, and a possible world tour. How will that effect Rene Charles Schooling, there is another factor to consider No. :hmm: :blink: :blink: Quote
antonia-celine4eveR Posted January 4, 2010 at 07:17 PM Posted January 4, 2010 at 07:17 PM .... tomorrow maybe we'll get a more proper answer.... the girl from the greek mag said that she'd call me as soon as she has more info ... if she doesnt call by tomorrow morning i'll call again and again... or maybe i''l stop by the HQ of the mag... after all its nearby!!!! maybe we'll get the answer we need...!!! ...but all the story .. i think is SOOO random ... who knows?! maybe because the "Celine: through the eyes of the world" isnt going to be in theatres here... she decided to come herself !!!!!!! hahahahaha! Quote http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/3796/085389634265410122114lo.jpgPLEASE JOIN MY FACEBOOK GROUPMy Youtube ChannelFollow me on TwitterMY TAKING CHANCES TOURQUEBEC(10-FEB-09)Cant believe it's been almost a year...<3
JCeline85 Posted January 4, 2010 at 07:18 PM Posted January 4, 2010 at 07:18 PM Maybe while Celine was in NYC the doctor told them it wouldnt be possible for them to have another baby? i hate to even think that.. but what if they both just realized that it wouldnt work out.. and she is just deciding to move on and do a tour.. new album.. movie.. all of that.. Perhaps this tour will just be a short mini tour that lasts maybe a month if that.. and yeah it makes sense to do it in the summer b/c RC will be out of school Quote The Wait Is Over?
Timster Posted January 4, 2010 at 07:21 PM Posted January 4, 2010 at 07:21 PM Maybe while Celine was in NYC the doctor told them it wouldnt be possible for them to have another baby? i hate to even think that.. but what if they both just realized that it wouldnt work out.. and she is just deciding to move on and do a tour.. new album.. movie.. all of that.. Perhaps this tour will just be a short mini tour that lasts maybe a month if that.. and yeah it makes sense to do it in the summer b/c RC will be out of school That's EXACTLY what I'm thinking. Quote
Poulet M.I.B. Posted January 4, 2010 at 07:21 PM Posted January 4, 2010 at 07:21 PM To my opinion, this short tour would clearly be the best way to take advantage of these months initially devoted to the baby before the big Las Vegas return... Sorry for my English. Quote
ladylindsey Posted January 4, 2010 at 07:21 PM Posted January 4, 2010 at 07:21 PM I think that if she got pregnant in August, if only for a week or so, that it is possible for her to deliver a baby full term! They just gotta keep at it, and I think they will Don't get me wrong, I'd lourveee to see Céline on stage again, but I would love it even more to see a baby in her arms. Quote
Celine Fan 77 Posted January 4, 2010 at 07:25 PM Posted January 4, 2010 at 07:25 PM I've had an idea:As many of you may now, Greece was an important place for Maria Callas, so, Celine's visit to Athens might be related with that rumor about her doing a movie of Maria Callas. Other posibility is another TV Special like An audience with... Celine Dion Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
maceta_biloxi Posted January 4, 2010 at 07:57 PM Posted January 4, 2010 at 07:57 PM Maybe she's doing a mini tour of all the places they missed out last year! Like Central and South America!!!!!???? Quote Do What You Want But Harm No One http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs939.snc4/73202_10150111343007542_831827541_7586213_4279368_n.jpg...Looking Alike!?
cmcdaori Posted January 4, 2010 at 08:03 PM Posted January 4, 2010 at 08:03 PM Wow,definitely shocking...i hope she makes another tour to see her again...uhuuuuuhu Quote Thank u Jesus. Im in ur hands now.
antonia-celine4eveR Posted January 4, 2010 at 08:04 PM Posted January 4, 2010 at 08:04 PM I've had an idea:As many of you may now, Greece was an important place for Maria Callas, so, Celine's visit to Athens might be related with that rumor about her doing a movie of Maria Callas. Other posibility is another TV Special like An audience with... Celine Dion i dont think so... after all ... a movie about maria callas is planned to be released in 2011 ... called "Greek Fire" and Eva Mentes is playing Maria Callas.... Quote http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/3796/085389634265410122114lo.jpgPLEASE JOIN MY FACEBOOK GROUPMy Youtube ChannelFollow me on TwitterMY TAKING CHANCES TOURQUEBEC(10-FEB-09)Cant believe it's been almost a year...<3
cdtb Posted January 4, 2010 at 08:07 PM Posted January 4, 2010 at 08:07 PM .... tomorrow maybe we'll get a more proper answer.... the girl from the greek mag said that she'd call me as soon as she has more info ... if she doesnt call by tomorrow morning i'll call again and again... or maybe i''l stop by the HQ of the mag... after all its nearby!!!! maybe we'll get the answer we need...!!! ...but all the story .. i think is SOOO random ... who knows?! maybe because the "Celine: through the eyes of the world" isnt going to be in theatres here... she decided to come herself !!!!!!! hahahahaha! Hahahahaha! swsth!! Paidia an isxuei olo auto.....ti na pw! makari! Alla tha to iksere to periodiko, k de tha to ikseran oi eksw? makari makari pantws! skeftomaste thetika! Antwnia thanks gia olo to research k thn enhmerwsh Quote
celine4evauk Posted January 4, 2010 at 08:13 PM Posted January 4, 2010 at 08:13 PM I wanted her to have another baby I'm not sure i'm that excited about this news? Perhaps i'll feel differently when i know for sure what's happening. Quote
Moleque20 Posted January 4, 2010 at 08:15 PM Author Posted January 4, 2010 at 08:15 PM Yeah but she needs a new album asap. How are they supposed to name that mini-tour (if there will be one)? Taking Chances Tour: the Leftovers? Quote Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
Bruno Portugal Posted January 4, 2010 at 08:16 PM Posted January 4, 2010 at 08:16 PM (edited) A new tour sounds so much interesting than a return to Las Vegas!Portugal is also waiting for Celine... Edited January 4, 2010 at 08:18 PM by Bruno Portugal Quote My Webpage >>> TRIBUTE TO CELINE DION
antonia-celine4eveR Posted January 4, 2010 at 08:17 PM Posted January 4, 2010 at 08:17 PM .... tomorrow maybe we'll get a more proper answer.... the girl from the greek mag said that she'd call me as soon as she has more info ... if she doesnt call by tomorrow morning i'll call again and again... or maybe i''l stop by the HQ of the mag... after all its nearby!!!! maybe we'll get the answer we need...!!! ...but all the story .. i think is SOOO random ... who knows?! maybe because the "Celine: through the eyes of the world" isnt going to be in theatres here... she decided to come herself !!!!!!! hahahahaha! Hahahahaha! swsth!! Paidia an isxuei olo auto.....ti na pw! makari! Alla tha to iksere to periodiko, k de tha to ikseran oi eksw? makari makari pantws! skeftomaste thetika! Antwnia thanks gia olo to research k thn enhmerwsh Always a pleasure!!! Quote http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/3796/085389634265410122114lo.jpgPLEASE JOIN MY FACEBOOK GROUPMy Youtube ChannelFollow me on TwitterMY TAKING CHANCES TOURQUEBEC(10-FEB-09)Cant believe it's been almost a year...<3
Claudette Posted January 4, 2010 at 08:33 PM Posted January 4, 2010 at 08:33 PM (edited) Well my guess is that we will know in the next week or so whether or not they are still trying for the baby... If she is in New York next week, then they are still trying. I still say someone's got something wrong. Edited January 4, 2010 at 08:36 PM by Claudette Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
Moleque20 Posted January 4, 2010 at 08:36 PM Author Posted January 4, 2010 at 08:36 PM Do you think that maybe they confused the movie with a new tour???Maybe they have been told that Celine's movie is gonna come put in greek cinemas and they thought that Celine herself is gonna come :P I don't think that there are such stupid people. Quote Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
Davey84 Posted January 4, 2010 at 08:40 PM Posted January 4, 2010 at 08:40 PM btw: I don't think this is true, but if it is..... she needs to do a show in Beijing and Belfast, after all those are two promises she made, after having to cancel both places.One very recently and the other 10 years ago... Darren. I don't think Céline would remember her promise to Belfast @ Lian Yes me too!I was sick at the moment of the concert in Amsterdam, so I went home, unfortunately! I really hope she'll visit Holland (Or Greece, Spain etc. I would book a vacation to that country!)! if she'll be in any European country I will be there! Maybe she's doing a mini tour of all the places they missed out last year! Like Central and South America!!!!!???? Puerto Rico and Mexico seem very Central America to me Yeah but she needs a new album asap. How are they supposed to name that mini-tour (if there will be one)? Taking Chances Tour: the Leftovers? Maybe she'll prolongue the TCWT and take the title back from Madonna for longest, biggest, most selling etc tour!!! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.