felixwhoals Posted June 26, 2009 at 06:39 PM Posted June 26, 2009 at 06:39 PM May he rest in peace! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/felixwhoals/CelineMe.jpg So suddenly, it's clear to meThings changeOur future lies in here and nowWe live it through somehow Now the greatest rewardIs the love that I can giveI'm here for you nowFor as long as I liveYou made me who I am
celinefan5 Posted June 26, 2009 at 07:10 PM Posted June 26, 2009 at 07:10 PM My heart goes out to his family...may he rest from all his worries... Quote
shorty Posted June 26, 2009 at 07:27 PM Posted June 26, 2009 at 07:27 PM I can't still believe it... Quote
BLM Posted June 26, 2009 at 08:21 PM Author Posted June 26, 2009 at 08:21 PM Just heard on the news the "official 911 call". The person speaking to the 911 operator stated that the person (MJ) was not breathing, no heart beat and CPR was being performed on him by a Doctor that was already there at Michael's home. Wow, bizarre, Doctor was there when his heart stopped. Quote
CelineRox Posted June 26, 2009 at 08:29 PM Posted June 26, 2009 at 08:29 PM yeah, I heard that too... and I can't believe they made that photo public - of him on the strecther when they were trying to revive him Quote http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm31/celinedion82/Emilylove-signature-1.jpg
BLM Posted June 26, 2009 at 08:35 PM Author Posted June 26, 2009 at 08:35 PM yeah, I heard that too... and I can't believe they made that photo public - of him on the strecther when they were trying to revive him I know....I was livid when that picture was shown on TV and on the internet. Just what we need as our last image of MJ. I wonder if MJ's children were home at the time of his Cardiac Arrest, I pray they weren't home. Quote
whineupemily Posted June 27, 2009 at 02:48 AM Posted June 27, 2009 at 02:48 AM So I was thinking about Michael Jackson's death and everything ... and there is this saying in Hollywood -- "3's a pair" Meaning each year 3 legends in the music/acting industry pass away. I think we've hit a milestone. 1. Paul Newman2. Natasha Richardson3. Farrah Fawcett4. Michael Jackson Let's hope it's only 2 next year Or ... noneIn a way though, more respect goes to those who are not with us anymore. Quote
Koolan Posted June 27, 2009 at 03:46 AM Posted June 27, 2009 at 03:46 AM Such a shocker! and it happened on my birthday. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
whineupemily Posted June 27, 2009 at 03:54 AM Posted June 27, 2009 at 03:54 AM Such a shocker! and it happened on my birthday. Birthday present of a lifetime hope you had a good birthday by the way! Quote
kathyc25 Posted June 27, 2009 at 05:07 AM Posted June 27, 2009 at 05:07 AM Yeah Vic I didn`t want to say that I`m still having such a hard time, I can`t even listen to his ballads without crying. Quote Music Is Life...Live ItYou are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney
aivee Posted June 27, 2009 at 06:14 AM Posted June 27, 2009 at 06:14 AM soooo sad he supposedly had his concert on july to bad its gonna happen REST IN PEACE KING OF POP. Quote http://i40.tinypic.com/2w5rhif.jpg http://profiles.friendster.com/ivyjane http://www.youtube.com/ivyjanel
Duchess Posted June 27, 2009 at 08:15 AM Posted June 27, 2009 at 08:15 AM RIP my all time favourite song has always been Ben by MJ. i always listen to that song as it is my absolute favourite song. now they will release all the concerts that have never been released before. i only have live in bucharest and have never seen any other live concerts from him. let's see. Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v158/Duchess_Nicol/flower20cropped.jpg
destin139 Posted June 27, 2009 at 08:19 AM Posted June 27, 2009 at 08:19 AM I only found out yesterday afternoon and I'm still in shock - he's is going to be so missed. Whether people loved him or hated him, no one can dispute the indredible impact he had on the music industry. He was one of a kind, there will never be another like him. Rest in peace King of Pop Quote http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww171/destin139/Celine2.jpg
Black Kitten Posted June 27, 2009 at 08:51 AM Posted June 27, 2009 at 08:51 AM http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/8954/smmj2.png Long Live the One and Only King of Pop!!! Quote
Nikosn17 Posted June 27, 2009 at 09:03 AM Posted June 27, 2009 at 09:03 AM I'm just so happy that people are showing so much appreaciation for him now. Michael is #1 on both iTunes Top 100 Songs and iTunes Top 100 Albums. He has 43 songs charting on iTunes Top 100 songs now which is pretty much half of the chart. On the album chart he has all positions from #1 to #9 + many more. Legendary... Quote
Black Kitten Posted June 27, 2009 at 09:12 AM Posted June 27, 2009 at 09:12 AM yeah that's amazing. not just on iTunes, but his physical albums are selling like crazy. even here in the Philippines, the records shops are running out of MJ cds! it makes me happy but at the same time, it breaks my heart... Quote
Nikosn17 Posted June 27, 2009 at 10:04 AM Posted June 27, 2009 at 10:04 AM yeah that's amazing. not just on iTunes, but his physical albums are selling like crazy. even here in the Philippines, the records shops are running out of MJ cds! it makes me happy but at the same time, it breaks my heart... Yeah, I heard that in Holland he sold 10 000 copies only in a few hours and stores ran out of his cds. Quote
Nikosn17 Posted June 27, 2009 at 11:00 AM Posted June 27, 2009 at 11:00 AM Michael has flooded not only iTunes US but also the UK iTunes. - Man In The Mirror is #1 on iTunes UK as well (42 songs in UK Top 100)- 9 albums in Top 10 (iTunes Album Chart) Amazing ! Quote
Charlie92 Posted June 27, 2009 at 11:06 AM Posted June 27, 2009 at 11:06 AM It's now when MJ died he has become a legend and everyone has to have at least one album at home, cause it's just the thing now Quote
Stardust Posted June 27, 2009 at 12:22 PM Posted June 27, 2009 at 12:22 PM I just can imagine how much SONY now will earn from his dead Quote http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/7105/mybannerglitter7cb00b87.gif
Nikosn17 Posted June 27, 2009 at 05:31 PM Posted June 27, 2009 at 05:31 PM http://www.apple.com/euro/itunes/charts/top10albums.html !!!!!!!!!! #1 in every single country in the world that has iTunes ! !! Quote
SensationalCeline Posted June 27, 2009 at 07:21 PM Posted June 27, 2009 at 07:21 PM (edited) One of my friends said that when they went to download his Bad album that they were number 111 in line to get it. I don't know how they knew that but that's a lot of people downloading his stuff. edit: I had a few songs from him that I love like Thriller and Bad and Don't Stop Till You Get Enough but now his albums are selling quicker than you can say his name. I don't see why you are always appreciated more after your dead than when you are alive. It makes no sense. Edited June 27, 2009 at 07:22 PM by SensationalCeline Quote http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg280/spoiledrottenbrat4063/Celine%20Dion/CELINESIGGY.jpg
Stardust Posted June 27, 2009 at 08:46 PM Posted June 27, 2009 at 08:46 PM http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/news/michae...003988531.story Michael Jackson Poised To Make Billboard Chart History, Again June 27, 2009 by Keith Caulfield, L.A. Next week, Michael Jackson will once again make music history as many of his albums are poised to shake up the Billboard charts with incredible sales increases. The impact of Jackson's passing was felt immediately in the marketplace. Industry sources report that the demand for Jackson's albums were so high, many brick and mortar retailers simply ran out of whatever Jackson stock they had on hand on Thursday (25) night. The albums with the greatest sales increases -- at least on the physical side of things -- look to be his greatest hits packages "Number Ones" and "The Essential Michael Jackson" along with the expanded reissue of "Thriller." The sets, released between 2003 and 2008, were the three Jackson albums that perhaps had the most stock available in stores. In the digital realm, where the supply problem doesn't exist, Jackson's songs and albums swarmed the top of the constantly-updating best sellers lists in both the iTunes' and Amazon's online music stores. At one point on Friday in the iTunes Store, nine out of the top 10-selling albums and 40 of the top 100-selling songs were by Jackson. The three aforementioned albums, along with Jackson's classic studio sets "Off the Wall," "Bad" and "Dangerous" all will likely zoom into the upper region of Billboard's Top Pop Catalog Albums chart next week. Initial reports of Jackson's album sales from Thursday alone indicate that one of his albums -- possibly "Number Ones" -- will easily fly to No. 1 on the chart next week. Last week, the set -- which also was his top-selling album of the week -- was at No. 20 on the Catalog chart with 4,000 sold. To compare, last week's No. 1 on the Catalog chart was TobyMac's "Portable Sounds" with 9,000 copies sold. Sources say that at least one of Jackson's albums sold more than double that amount just on Thursday. Nielsen SoundScan's tracking week ends at the close of business on Sunday (28). Billboard and SoundScan's new weekly charts will be released on Wednesday, July 1. Quote http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/7105/mybannerglitter7cb00b87.gif
kathyc25 Posted June 28, 2009 at 12:05 AM Posted June 28, 2009 at 12:05 AM That`s incredible! I wish he could see all this Quote Music Is Life...Live ItYou are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney
Black Kitten Posted June 28, 2009 at 12:42 AM Posted June 28, 2009 at 12:42 AM even on eBay. a lot of MJ stuffs are now being sold for a veeeeeeeery high price. Quote
celinefanonline Posted June 28, 2009 at 11:09 AM Posted June 28, 2009 at 11:09 AM even on eBay. a lot of MJ stuffs are now being sold for a veeeeeeeery high price. of course cause he's dead....... and i think now the price / value of the album Michael did for E.T. movie would be really high nowsince sony didn't agree him to do the album , cause different company. and just after 1 or 2 weeks of the release they pull all the stock back....anyone know more about this album?? Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
Bellamy Posted June 28, 2009 at 02:50 PM Posted June 28, 2009 at 02:50 PM I'm sure SONY would try to stock as many CD to stores as possible. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
kathyc25 Posted June 28, 2009 at 03:16 PM Posted June 28, 2009 at 03:16 PM (edited) even on eBay. a lot of MJ stuffs are now being sold for a veeeeeeeery high price. of course cause he's dead....... and i think now the price / value of the album Michael did for E.T. movie would be really high nowsince sony didn't agree him to do the album , cause different company. and just after 1 or 2 weeks of the release they pull all the stock back....anyone know more about this album?? I have a recording of it on cassette (not original vinal) and its so cool. He`s reading the story and he recorded a song specifically for it called "Someone in the dark". Its a really beautiful song...I`m going through all my MJ stuff and I can`t believe how much I have! By the way I was going through YouTube and I came across this video for a song that Celine and others recorded with Michael a few years ago. I saw it before as I`m sure a few of you have, but I thought I would post it again: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WO8emSNUCk Edited June 28, 2009 at 03:20 PM by kathyc25 Quote Music Is Life...Live ItYou are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney
Nikosn17 Posted June 28, 2009 at 03:46 PM Posted June 28, 2009 at 03:46 PM Michael Jackson will become the first artist to fill all Top Ten slots in the UK singles chart at the same time, industry experts predicted yesterday.Sales in the UK this week (only for 2 days): Singles: 204,703Albums: 109,082DVDs: 7,896Total For 2 days: 321,681I can't imagine the worldwide picture for 1 full week... Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.