rhapsodion Posted March 5, 2009 at 07:05 PM Posted March 5, 2009 at 07:05 PM Here you go guys, to hold you over while we wait for the full version courtesy of JP (thnk u in advance ) This user has the interviews where it shows Celine on tour and being sick, etc. http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=maryso...r+academie+2009 ***uggghh seems part 7 is missing, and i guess that's where the tour footage must be....it said it was gonna show after the break so I figured it would be in the next video and nothing. And of course my luck the stuff is one the one thats missing. Sorry guys The user has actually put that part up now! It's here: Click here It's so fun yet humble for Celine, wanting the audience and the contestants to sit down and stop applauding her after they showed the sick footages. Anyone could give a brief summary of what she said after that video? Thank you!!! Quote
neener00200 Posted March 5, 2009 at 07:14 PM Posted March 5, 2009 at 07:14 PM Here's the Phoenix footagehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmJUiaz25i8...re=channel_page I was at that show, and had NO idea she was having throat problems! If anything, I thought she did better than Anaheim the week before. There was the LA concert, Grammy show, and another tv apperance (Leno??) in between. Quote
autumnskies00 Posted March 5, 2009 at 07:19 PM Posted March 5, 2009 at 07:19 PM Can someone tell me what she said in that video at 2:06? Quote http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/autumnskies00/siggy1-2.jpg
takeachance Posted March 5, 2009 at 07:25 PM Posted March 5, 2009 at 07:25 PM (edited) Here's the Phoenix footagehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmJUiaz25i8...re=channel_page I was at that show, and had NO idea she was having throat problems! If anything, I thought she did better than Anaheim the week before. There was the LA concert, Grammy show, and another tv apperance (Leno??) in between. Wow, I saw the show the other night but after seeing it again there now, I am like !!!!! Her voice was so GONE!!!! How did she pull off singing anything?Wow, shes amazing, she could hardly talk backstage and then she sang ALL By Myself!!! Holy man, she struggled , but no one even noticed before this show pointed it out. I dont know how she does it. Thanks for that link Edited March 5, 2009 at 07:28 PM by takeachance Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
Alex_Incognito Posted March 5, 2009 at 07:27 PM Posted March 5, 2009 at 07:27 PM (edited) She talked about being sick on tour. She said that there's a lot of pain and pressure that goes into the shows. You can't go on and not give your all and you have to decide to either go on and perform or not to perform. She said that her whole team gives illnesses to each other because they're together every day. They to go the extra step my taking vaacinations, but that can't do everything. What a great, frank interview. Edited March 5, 2009 at 07:29 PM by Alex_Incognito Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Thomas Posted March 5, 2009 at 07:27 PM Posted March 5, 2009 at 07:27 PM I never noticed either! I found a few vids on YT from that show and you can hear the odd strain but on the whole she did amazingly well, and you only hear them cos you're listening for her voice failing. Quote
CelineDionFan710 Posted March 5, 2009 at 07:29 PM Posted March 5, 2009 at 07:29 PM thats so awesome! Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
Shamrock_1982 Posted March 5, 2009 at 07:38 PM Posted March 5, 2009 at 07:38 PM Can anyone somehow crop this video, so it shows the bit with her in phoenix and post it on youtube if thats possible at all please... its amazing, shes such a pro, and totally blew me away!!! Darren. Quote
celinedream Posted March 5, 2009 at 08:00 PM Posted March 5, 2009 at 08:00 PM OMG Louise so this means I met you!!! Nice meeting you!! You should have told me you were Lou555 from the forum im sorry i was so crazy running over everybody trying to get my autograph...but you know when celine is around i act crazy!! i-m SCF lol...i-m glad you got your ticket signed!!! Quote An angel was looking through,It was you,Yeah you...it'sYou are the REASON.
anewdayhascome Posted March 5, 2009 at 08:04 PM Posted March 5, 2009 at 08:04 PM it's a proof for everyone who thought that ABM was playback Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Teodora Posted March 5, 2009 at 08:19 PM Posted March 5, 2009 at 08:19 PM I can't wait to see the whole thing! She looks amazing! You guys are so funny: "she's pregnant", "she's not pregnant" As if you don't know that if she got pregnant she'd issue a press release the very moment she found out, you wouldn't have time to notice it in pictures/videos She was so cute in that little video from the press release. She said the first thing Rene-Charles asked when she told him she wants to give him a sibling was is they could have 4 Quote
autumnskies00 Posted March 5, 2009 at 08:20 PM Posted March 5, 2009 at 08:20 PM it's a proof for everyone who thought that ABM was playback I still don't know...because the long note still sounds pretty perfect. Then ending was deffinitely live though because you can hear her voice crack. Still, for going from not having a voice when talking back stage, to still singing pretty close to perfect is amazing. Quote http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/autumnskies00/siggy1-2.jpg
Claudette Posted March 5, 2009 at 08:27 PM Posted March 5, 2009 at 08:27 PM Who is that guy at 1:01? Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
Shamrock_1982 Posted March 5, 2009 at 08:43 PM Posted March 5, 2009 at 08:43 PM I think that guy is Denis Savage the tour director.... Darren. Quote
Claudette Posted March 5, 2009 at 08:49 PM Posted March 5, 2009 at 08:49 PM I think that guy is Denis Savage the tour director.... Darren. Thanks! Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
nano Posted March 5, 2009 at 08:49 PM Posted March 5, 2009 at 08:49 PM wow..never knew she was so sick while performing in Phoenix. She's a trooper btw..I cropped the video, poor quality though Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
Shamrock_1982 Posted March 5, 2009 at 09:09 PM Posted March 5, 2009 at 09:09 PM Thanks Nano btw: incase anyone else was interested, there are also two different ladys shown in celines dressingroom at different times in this clip... one is her p.a/assistant - Sylvie, and the other is her physical therapist - Rollande. Darren. Quote
autumnskies00 Posted March 5, 2009 at 09:17 PM Posted March 5, 2009 at 09:17 PM Thanks Nano btw: incase anyone else was interested, there are also two different ladys shown in celines dressingroom at different times in this clip... one is her p.a/assistant - Sylvie, and the other is her physical therapist - Rollande. Darren. And how do I get their jobs? Thanks for the info Darren. Quote http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/autumnskies00/siggy1-2.jpg
Shamrock_1982 Posted March 5, 2009 at 09:20 PM Posted March 5, 2009 at 09:20 PM Thanks Nano btw: incase anyone else was interested, there are also two different ladys shown in celines dressingroom at different times in this clip... one is her p.a/assistant - Sylvie, and the other is her physical therapist - Rollande. Darren. And how do I get their jobs? Thanks for the info Darren. Exactly!!! lol I'd love a job with cda productions in vegas when she returns next year he he Darren. Quote
celinestar Posted March 5, 2009 at 09:21 PM Posted March 5, 2009 at 09:21 PM Thanks Nano btw: incase anyone else was interested, there are also two different ladys shown in celines dressingroom at different times in this clip... one is her p.a/assistant - Sylvie, and the other is her physical therapist - Rollande. Darren. And how do I get their jobs? Thanks for the info Darren. My thoughts exactly Quote Wembley Stadium - July 10th 199960th Birthday Party for BAFTA - October 28th 2007 (I met Celine on this day!!!!!)o2 Arena- May 6th 2008NIA Birmingham- May 10th 2008
Koolan Posted March 5, 2009 at 09:53 PM Posted March 5, 2009 at 09:53 PM OMG Louise so this means I met you!!! Nice meeting you!! You should have told me you were Lou555 from the forum im sorry i was so crazy running over everybody trying to get my autograph...but you know when celine is around i act crazy!! i-m SCF lol...i-m glad you got your ticket signed!!!How much older is Louise? Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
ce-line Posted March 5, 2009 at 10:13 PM Posted March 5, 2009 at 10:13 PM Here's the Phoenix footagehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmJUiaz25i8...re=channel_page I was at that show, and had NO idea she was having throat problems! If anything, I thought she did better than Anaheim the week before. There was the LA concert, Grammy show, and another tv apperance (Leno??) in between. Oh, poor poor Céline! This made me cry... It is so horrible seeing Céline in pain!I can't believe she could do a show with no voice! She is so strong! I admire her even more each day! Quote http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh31/celinetime/Wall_1-sig2-cut_zpsc3440219.jpg"Now hounds of love are hunting..." http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh31/celinetime/Mirasig_zps9c49e4c3.jpg"I'm so tired of this guessing game..."
CelineDionFan710 Posted March 5, 2009 at 10:21 PM Posted March 5, 2009 at 10:21 PM She was sick wow it didnt even seejm like that but i hope that she is feeling better it surprises me because she nailed every song een with throat problems Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
TEREFUNKEN Posted March 5, 2009 at 10:37 PM Posted March 5, 2009 at 10:37 PM Here's the Phoenix footagehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmJUiaz25i8...re=channel_page I was at that show, and had NO idea she was having throat problems! If anything, I thought she did better than Anaheim the week before. There was the LA concert, Grammy show, and another tv apperance (Leno??) in between. OH MY GOD!...poor dear!... and...after PHOENIX CONCERT...I have the privilege to see her in MEXICO...and she was great!...even when she stiil sick...!!!(THANK CELINE FOR THAT! ) In fact...those days..I was afraid that she cancel the MEXICO concerts... I really hope that she has not to do this kind of things again...she could hurt her vocal chords permanently! its better that she cancel the shows...even when this were hard and sad for the fans .... it will be on CELINE´S BEHALF...dont you think? Quote http://imageshack.us/a/img853/7437/dionunfinishedsong.jpgUploaded with ImageShack.us
takeachance Posted March 5, 2009 at 10:54 PM Posted March 5, 2009 at 10:54 PM Can someone tell me what she said in that video at 2:06? Yes Id love to know what she says too here if anyone knows Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
Thomas Posted March 5, 2009 at 11:02 PM Posted March 5, 2009 at 11:02 PM Can someone tell me what she said in that video at 2:06? Yes Id love to know what she says too here if anyone knows A friend of mine translated it. The lady says "Anyway it's done now" and Celine replies "Yeah, I don't know what will be the price to pay...". She must have been very worried that she did some damage. Quote
takeachance Posted March 5, 2009 at 11:12 PM Posted March 5, 2009 at 11:12 PM (edited) Can someone tell me what she said in that video at 2:06? Yes Id love to know what she says too here if anyone knows A friend of mine translated it. The lady says "Anyway it's done now" and Celine replies "Yeah, I don't know what will be the price to pay...". She must have been very worried that she did some damage. Oh God, Poor Celine, she does have a BIG price to pay if she screws with her voice. Must be enormous pressure for her I can nearly feel the pain in my own troat when I watch the clip! Thanks for the translation Edited March 5, 2009 at 11:16 PM by takeachance Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
TEREFUNKEN Posted March 6, 2009 at 12:27 AM Posted March 6, 2009 at 12:27 AM HELLO I let you this video...from PHOENIX CONCERT...NOV 6TH..."all by miself"...and... as far as i can hear this not "match" with those that shows on star academie... Quote http://imageshack.us/a/img853/7437/dionunfinishedsong.jpgUploaded with ImageShack.us
Allie Posted March 6, 2009 at 01:51 AM Posted March 6, 2009 at 01:51 AM HELLO I let you this video...from PHOENIX CONCERT...NOV 6TH..."all by miself"...and... as far as i can hear this not "match" with those that shows on star academie... I don't mean to be rude, but there's nothing saying that that is definitely the Phoenix show. Sure, it was uploaded a few days after but that doesn't mean anything, and the fact that they don't sound similar further proves my point. Quote
CelineDionFan710 Posted March 6, 2009 at 03:17 AM Posted March 6, 2009 at 03:17 AM thats true. lol heheheh. Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.