ferjaacu Posted June 16, 2011 at 05:20 AM Posted June 16, 2011 at 05:20 AM ^^^^ lol Or maybe like : "Hey girl, I love your brother !! You're Taylor's sister right??? " hahaha Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
volleyceline Posted June 16, 2011 at 05:23 AM Posted June 16, 2011 at 05:23 AM ^ So.. are you team edward, or team jacob? Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
ferjaacu Posted June 16, 2011 at 05:36 AM Posted June 16, 2011 at 05:36 AM ^^^^ I am team both !!! hahaha... But I love british people !! So I'm more team Edward What about yourself?? Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
volleyceline Posted June 16, 2011 at 05:52 AM Posted June 16, 2011 at 05:52 AM Team Edward Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
ferjaacu Posted June 16, 2011 at 06:06 AM Posted June 16, 2011 at 06:06 AM lol ^^^^ Like you and someone else said on a different topic... "Great minds think alike" hahaha Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
sfbaysinger Posted June 16, 2011 at 06:52 AM Posted June 16, 2011 at 06:52 AM Don't aske her, just oop her team's fanny!!Hey, I had a thought, huys. I know, Hell is freezing over.when Celine hits a high note, and stays, and lingers, it reminds me of the scenes in the movie when the vampires jump and pounce upon their prey. Not that I am comparing our dear sweet innocent singer to such a violent and henus act...but in a way, it fits! Quote L'immensite de mon amour pour Celine! L'amour existe encore pour elle!
volleyceline Posted June 16, 2011 at 08:31 PM Posted June 16, 2011 at 08:31 PM Fo sho Fernando And wow Christina, you always know the right thing to say!! that's true!!! I just love how Edward looks at bella Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
ferjaacu Posted June 25, 2011 at 02:03 PM Posted June 25, 2011 at 02:03 PM Watched "Twilight" again... Can't wait for the new movie to be out !!! Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
volleyceline Posted July 1, 2011 at 04:38 AM Posted July 1, 2011 at 04:38 AM There's a new movie coming out with Taylor Lautner IT LOOKS AWESOME! Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
Celine_Fan_1992 Posted November 27, 2011 at 11:10 PM Posted November 27, 2011 at 11:10 PM I love Twilight. It's one of my all time favorite movies. I am watching it right now. Quote ♥Once a Celine fan, always a Celine fan!♥
ferjaacu Posted November 27, 2011 at 11:21 PM Posted November 27, 2011 at 11:21 PM (edited) Have you watched the new movie??? I haven't yet and I'm dying to do it !!! How is it??? Is it great like the others??... Edited November 27, 2011 at 11:22 PM by ferjaacu Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
sfbaysinger Posted November 28, 2011 at 02:17 AM Posted November 28, 2011 at 02:17 AM I haven't seen the new one yet but want to. No giving it away. Quote L'immensite de mon amour pour Celine! L'amour existe encore pour elle!
volleyceline Posted December 2, 2011 at 12:10 AM Posted December 2, 2011 at 12:10 AM still haven't seen breaking dawn hopefully this weekend with my cousin. it would be awkward with my parents! Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
ferjaacu Posted December 4, 2011 at 08:09 AM Posted December 4, 2011 at 08:09 AM Did you finally see it Kay?? How was it !!! I sooo want to see Edward and Jacob again lol Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
browseceline Posted December 7, 2011 at 10:34 AM Posted December 7, 2011 at 10:34 AM I have already seen breaking down part 1.. it was.. well .. I think part 1 of the whole Twilight saga was the best one.. tnow I have seen the last part and although it was okay in cinema, when you look back, afterwards, it could have been a part of a soap opera, but a more expensive one;The script is sooo thin! some things are just beyond stupid and the Cgi is still bad. I mean they can make everything with CGI lately, then why is it soooo difficult to make a convincing wolf?! They look fake.. I am sorry. Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.