Scramasboy Posted October 1, 2009 at 07:44 AM Posted October 1, 2009 at 07:44 AM Personally I don't get the whole twilight series sorry, I prefer the 40s and 50s Version of vampire movies. Or is it just me. I don't either, and I don't understand how my friend who first off refused, absolutely refused to even read the twilight books because they are written in first person and she hates reading first person, she only reads third, suddenly reads the first book for some reason and is instantly OBSESSED OBSESSED beyond OBSESSED with anything and everything twilight related. I find it odd especially because she wasn't even into Vampire related stuff at all before she read the books. Now she has like three copies of every book and has read them cover to cover probably hundreds of times. I am your friend, lol! I wasn't and am still not into the vampire craze, and was not into Twilight at all. Finally, I read the book and I could not stop until I read the last word. The books, without the movies are actually very well written and a great story because I think every girl and gay boy, lol, can identify with the main character and want to be in that situation. Quote http://68.media.tumblr.com/0215da4dacb45f3375c9bf63cb89e9c3/tumblr_o3edqjdnpP1s2lrfeo1_1280.png
Celineforeveranangel Posted October 1, 2009 at 08:07 AM Posted October 1, 2009 at 08:07 AM (edited) I understand your opinions. I never use to be into anything with vampires and didn’t even know about the books before the movie. I had heard a lot about the film and decided to take a look. I haven’t looked back since. I immediately read all the books and I am so looking forward to seeing all four books bought to life in the films. I have to confess that I have become a little obsessed haha. I know not everyone gets it though. I just think it’s a great series and it is nice to escape for a while into their world when you read the books Yeah I think everyone wants to find a love like they share in the book Edited October 1, 2009 at 08:08 AM by Celineforeveranangel Quote http://i477.photobucket.com/albums/rr140/Celineforeveranangel/6673.jpgI love Celine!!!!!!!!!!
Belle Céline Posted October 1, 2009 at 02:22 PM Posted October 1, 2009 at 02:22 PM Personally I don't get the whole twilight series sorry, I prefer the 40s and 50s Version of vampire movies. Or is it just me. I don't either, and I don't understand how my friend who first off refused, absolutely refused to even read the twilight books because they are written in first person and she hates reading first person, she only reads third, suddenly reads the first book for some reason and is instantly OBSESSED OBSESSED beyond OBSESSED with anything and everything twilight related. I find it odd especially because she wasn't even into Vampire related stuff at all before she read the books. Now she has like three copies of every book and has read them cover to cover probably hundreds of times. I am your friend, lol! I wasn't and am still not into the vampire craze, and was not into Twilight at all. Finally, I read the book and I could not stop until I read the last word. The books, without the movies are actually very well written and a great story because I think every girl and gay boy, lol, can identify with the main character and want to be in that situation. I was refering to my best friend Miranda. Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
Frida Posted October 1, 2009 at 03:15 PM Posted October 1, 2009 at 03:15 PM Personally I don't get the whole twilight series sorry, I prefer the 40s and 50s Version of vampire movies. Or is it just me. I personally read it because of the love story, couldn't care less about the vampire-theme. Vampires just aren't my thing Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
Krys Posted October 1, 2009 at 04:36 PM Posted October 1, 2009 at 04:36 PM yup. i read it for the super mushy love story too though i've always liked vampires. those in the book were a different kind so that kinda fascinated me as well hehehe. Scramasboy: i agree with you on your last sentence Quote
Frida Posted October 1, 2009 at 05:54 PM Posted October 1, 2009 at 05:54 PM HOLY cr*p!! So much purrdyness 81 BRAND NEW Photos From New Moon Illustrated Movie Companion!! Link Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
Celineforeveranangel Posted October 6, 2009 at 09:17 AM Posted October 6, 2009 at 09:17 AM Those photos are awesome haha I just want to see New Moon and Eclipse now lol and Hopefully it wont be too much of a wait for Breaking Dawn=) Quote http://i477.photobucket.com/albums/rr140/Celineforeveranangel/6673.jpgI love Celine!!!!!!!!!!
Celineforeveranangel Posted October 13, 2009 at 08:39 AM Posted October 13, 2009 at 08:39 AM Hey Guys you seen this first official still from Eclipse? SPOILER! --Click here to view-- | --Cliquez ici pour voir--It's when Bella and Edward decide its time to tell Charlie they are getting married. Edward tells Bella that he won't hold her to the deal that they had made anymore Hey Guys you seen this first official still from Eclipse? I love it I can't wait!!!! Quote http://i477.photobucket.com/albums/rr140/Celineforeveranangel/6673.jpgI love Celine!!!!!!!!!!
Frida Posted October 13, 2009 at 11:33 AM Posted October 13, 2009 at 11:33 AM I saw them the day before yesterday, so cuuute Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
Frida Posted October 13, 2009 at 12:00 PM Posted October 13, 2009 at 12:00 PM Rosalie and Royce King in the 1930's, Eclipse set!!! Click here if you can't see them SPOILER! --Click here to view-- | --Cliquez ici pour voir-- http://www.bellaandedward.com/gallery/albums/uploads/eclipseset_oct10_02.jpg http://www.bellaandedward.com/gallery/albums/uploads/eclipseset_oct10_03.jpg http://www.bellaandedward.com/gallery/albums/uploads/eclipseset_oct10_04.jpg http://www.bellaandedward.com/gallery/albums/uploads/eclipseset_oct10_01.jpg Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
Celineforeveranangel Posted October 14, 2009 at 07:10 AM Posted October 14, 2009 at 07:10 AM I think Nikki looks awesome in those clothes. I cant wait to see this scene. Eclipse is going to be great I think. They seem to be going by the book with this movie too. Im excited Quote http://i477.photobucket.com/albums/rr140/Celineforeveranangel/6673.jpgI love Celine!!!!!!!!!!
Frida Posted October 14, 2009 at 07:13 AM Posted October 14, 2009 at 07:13 AM SPOILER! --Click here to view-- | --Cliquez ici pour voir-- Can't wait to see how David Slater does "vampire-bride-Rosalie" on her killing-hunt Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
Scramasboy Posted October 14, 2009 at 08:19 AM Posted October 14, 2009 at 08:19 AM Personally I don't get the whole twilight series sorry, I prefer the 40s and 50s Version of vampire movies. Or is it just me. I don't either, and I don't understand how my friend who first off refused, absolutely refused to even read the twilight books because they are written in first person and she hates reading first person, she only reads third, suddenly reads the first book for some reason and is instantly OBSESSED OBSESSED beyond OBSESSED with anything and everything twilight related. I find it odd especially because she wasn't even into Vampire related stuff at all before she read the books. Now she has like three copies of every book and has read them cover to cover probably hundreds of times. I am your friend, lol! I wasn't and am still not into the vampire craze, and was not into Twilight at all. Finally, I read the book and I could not stop until I read the last word. The books, without the movies are actually very well written and a great story because I think every girl and gay boy, lol, can identify with the main character and want to be in that situation. I was refering to my best friend Miranda.LOL! I meant that as in I was very much like your friend Quote http://68.media.tumblr.com/0215da4dacb45f3375c9bf63cb89e9c3/tumblr_o3edqjdnpP1s2lrfeo1_1280.png
Frida Posted October 14, 2009 at 03:17 PM Posted October 14, 2009 at 03:17 PM A couple of NM stills The cinema scenes are going to be so good! LOL SPOILER! --Click here to view-- | --Cliquez ici pour voir-- http://www.twilightsweden.se/galleri/albums/newmoon/stills/mq/002.jpg http://www.twilightsweden.se/galleri/albums/newmoon/stills/mq/003.jpg http://www.twilightsweden.se/galleri/albums/newmoon/stills/mq/006.jpg http://www.twilightsweden.se/galleri/albums/newmoon/stills/mq/009.jpg http://www.twilightsweden.se/galleri/albums/newmoon/stills/mq/005.jpg http://www.twilightsweden.se/galleri/albums/newmoon/stills/mq/004.jpg http://www.twilightsweden.se/galleri/albums/newmoon/stills/mq/001.jpg http://www.twilightsweden.se/galleri/albums/newmoon/stills/mq/008.jpg http://www.twilightsweden.se/galleri/albums/newmoon/stills/mq/010.jpg http://www.twilightsweden.se/galleri/albums/newmoon/stills/mq/007.jpg Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
Belle Céline Posted October 14, 2009 at 05:42 PM Posted October 14, 2009 at 05:42 PM Personally I don't get the whole twilight series sorry, I prefer the 40s and 50s Version of vampire movies. Or is it just me. I don't either, and I don't understand how my friend who first off refused, absolutely refused to even read the twilight books because they are written in first person and she hates reading first person, she only reads third, suddenly reads the first book for some reason and is instantly OBSESSED OBSESSED beyond OBSESSED with anything and everything twilight related. I find it odd especially because she wasn't even into Vampire related stuff at all before she read the books. Now she has like three copies of every book and has read them cover to cover probably hundreds of times. I am your friend, lol! I wasn't and am still not into the vampire craze, and was not into Twilight at all. Finally, I read the book and I could not stop until I read the last word. The books, without the movies are actually very well written and a great story because I think every girl and gay boy, lol, can identify with the main character and want to be in that situation. I was refering to my best friend Miranda.LOL! I meant that as in I was very much like your friend ah okay gotcha. I was paying close attention to catch what you meant. Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
Celineforeveranangel Posted October 15, 2009 at 08:31 AM Posted October 15, 2009 at 08:31 AM I know Frida. its going to be really great. I love any Bella/Edward stills Quote http://i477.photobucket.com/albums/rr140/Celineforeveranangel/6673.jpgI love Celine!!!!!!!!!!
Frida Posted October 21, 2009 at 03:40 PM Posted October 21, 2009 at 03:40 PM I just bought a ticket for the midnight screening of New Moon They start showing Twilight at 9PM (I never saw that one at the cinema), then a small break and then the premiere of New Moon. 4½ hours all in all Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
Frida Posted October 23, 2009 at 07:20 AM Posted October 23, 2009 at 07:20 AM The break-up scene is on youtube! A volturi-scene as well Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
Celineforeveranangel Posted November 2, 2009 at 09:58 AM Posted November 2, 2009 at 09:58 AM Thats so cool Frida, Im glad for you I tried for midnight tickets over here but never had luck. I do have my tickets for an afternoon show on the 22nd November though so I am excited I saw those clips they were amazing. That break up scene was heartbreaking Quote http://i477.photobucket.com/albums/rr140/Celineforeveranangel/6673.jpgI love Celine!!!!!!!!!!
alvaap24 Posted November 20, 2009 at 03:15 AM Posted November 20, 2009 at 03:15 AM i watched the movie this afternoon.. and LOOOVEEDD it it was waaay better than twilight Quote http://static.rp-online.de/layout/fotos/Celine_Dion_Vegas_NVJJ1244d8062640354.jpgThere ain't a dreamThat don't have the chance to come true nowIt just takes a little faith..
I Love You Posted November 20, 2009 at 04:18 AM Posted November 20, 2009 at 04:18 AM I don't get the whole Twilight thing does not appeal to me at all. If I want a Vampire Movie that is actually good I'll watch a 1930s or 1940s versions that are good. Quote
Charlie92 Posted November 20, 2009 at 11:46 AM Posted November 20, 2009 at 11:46 AM I don't get the whole Twilight thing does not appeal to me at all. If I want a Vampire Movie that is actually good I'll watch a 1930s or 1940s versions that are good. I agree 100% oh man I have to go and watch the new Twilight movie with my girlfriend well I can always sleep Quote
Frida Posted November 20, 2009 at 02:54 PM Posted November 20, 2009 at 02:54 PM i watched the movie this afternoon.. and LOOOVEEDD it it was waaay better than twilight I know right?! It was sooo good that they showed Twilight before NM so you could really compare Hardwicke's and Weitz's directing styles/skills - And Weitz did an AMAZING job witht his one! (faaaar better than Twilight, I agree) When the moon appeared on screen the crowd went WILD (about 5 dragged-along-boyfriends (one of which won a poster, what are the odds), 5 women over 30, 2 dads and 954133525545542554 girls between 15-25). And so they did whenever Edward and a shirtless Jacob appeared.[NEW MOON MOVIE SPOILER ALERT]I know they can't make it exactly like the book, but I really miss the "Romeo & Julie whispering on the couch"-thing. It was fine the way it did it, but it's one of my favourite parts in NM. Would've been nice to see. Half of the girls were sobbing during the break-up scene, but I lost it during the "passing of the months". It took me back to the first 3 months of my depression and my GOD did Kristen do a heartbreakingly good job on that.. That empty feeling was too much to bear (getting a lump in my throat just writing this). SO good.- The Jacob/Bella relation ship = Excellent job, really loved that (and I'm not a Jacob-fan because of the whole Renesmee-thing, but Taylor was great)- Alice = most adorable thing ever. Ashley is <3- Eric during Romeo & Juliet = LMAO- Eric/Bella/Jacob at the movies, LOOOOL Everyone at the proposal: "WOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!" *screen goes dark* "What the hell?!" *Credits* "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" Had a great time! I don't get the whole Twilight thing does not appeal to me at all. If I want a Vampire Movie that is actually good I'll watch a 1930s or 1940s versions that are good. The majority of the readers don't like it because of the vampire thing, it's something completely different. I refused to read the books because my friend (who had read the first book three times at the time) said "It's this girl who falls in love with a vampire a-" and I said "O-kay, stop right there, not for me..". Fast forward four years and I'm hooked, and I never catagorized it as a "vampire book". But most people don't get that, just like I didn't before I read them.. But everyone doesn't have to understand, not everyone's meant to Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
whineupemily Posted November 22, 2009 at 03:21 PM Posted November 22, 2009 at 03:21 PM Seeing it tomorrow with my Aunt! EXCITED Except .... getting a little tired of all the attention this movie is getting. Becoming a bigger cliche then I thought. Quote
Celineforeveranangel Posted November 25, 2009 at 08:51 AM Posted November 25, 2009 at 08:51 AM i watched the movie this afternoon.. and LOOOVEEDD it it was waaay better than twilight I know right?! It was sooo good that they showed Twilight before NM so you could really compare Hardwicke's and Weitz's directing styles/skills - And Weitz did an AMAZING job witht his one! (faaaar better than Twilight, I agree) When the moon appeared on screen the crowd went WILD (about 5 dragged-along-boyfriends (one of which won a poster, what are the odds), 5 women over 30, 2 dads and 954133525545542554 girls between 15-25). And so they did whenever Edward and a shirtless Jacob appeared.[NEW MOON MOVIE SPOILER ALERT]I know they can't make it exactly like the book, but I really miss the "Romeo & Julie whispering on the couch"-thing. It was fine the way it did it, but it's one of my favourite parts in NM. Would've been nice to see. Half of the girls were sobbing during the break-up scene, but I lost it during the "passing of the months". It took me back to the first 3 months of my depression and my GOD did Kristen do a heartbreakingly good job on that.. That empty feeling was too much to bear (getting a lump in my throat just writing this). SO good.- The Jacob/Bella relation ship = Excellent job, really loved that (and I'm not a Jacob-fan because of the whole Renesmee-thing, but Taylor was great)- Alice = most adorable thing ever. Ashley is <3- Eric during Romeo & Juliet = LMAO- Eric/Bella/Jacob at the movies, LOOOOL Everyone at the proposal: "WOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!" *screen goes dark* "What the hell?!" *Credits* "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" Had a great time! I don't get the whole Twilight thing does not appeal to me at all. If I want a Vampire Movie that is actually good I'll watch a 1930s or 1940s versions that are good. The majority of the readers don't like it because of the vampire thing, it's something completely different. I refused to read the books because my friend (who had read the first book three times at the time) said "It's this girl who falls in love with a vampire a-" and I said "O-kay, stop right there, not for me..". Fast forward four years and I'm hooked, and I never catagorized it as a "vampire book". But most people don't get that, just like I didn't before I read them.. But everyone doesn't have to understand, not everyone's meant to I agree one hudred percent with you Frida, not everyone gets it lol I read an extremely harsh review of New Moon which I felt that it it didnt deserve as I felt everything was stepped up, the effects, the acting. I thought New Moon was amazing I know the ending was crazy hahaha I loved Alice too Quote http://i477.photobucket.com/albums/rr140/Celineforeveranangel/6673.jpgI love Celine!!!!!!!!!!
Frida Posted November 25, 2009 at 12:49 PM Posted November 25, 2009 at 12:49 PM I find reviews of these movies hilarious, because 99,9% of the ones writing them haven't read the books - Ang guess what? The movies are made for the fans of the books. Sure, I started reading the books after I saw the first movie, but the movie wasn't made for me so it wouldn't have been weird if I'd hated it.. Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
Celineforeveranangel Posted November 26, 2009 at 08:05 AM Posted November 26, 2009 at 08:05 AM Oh I know, this particular reviewer has not read the books, nor do they have any intention of reading them. I don't think then that they should be able to review for a website or Newspaper/Magazine then. Oh I also started reading the books after I watched Twilight. I had heard a lot about this movie Twilight, though I didnt know anything about it. So I just decided to check it out and see what it was all about and I havent looked back since. I am not trying to turn everyone into a Twilight saga lover but I feel the haters of the book make their comments personal and call us dumb and brainwashed and that we don't know what good literature is which I think is completely off base. I read a lot of different literature as I love to read. SPOILER! --Click here to view-- | --Cliquez ici pour voir--What the review said: "Look, let's be honest. No matter what I or any other critic has to say about the Twilight franchise (or Saga, as the marketing dept have re-imagined the film adaptations of Stephenie Meyer's best-selling novels) chances are that you have already made up your minds about it all. The soapy romantic sensibilities that make the books' core audience of teenage girls (and their mothers) weak at the knees, the vampires that don't really bite, the all-encompassing doom and joylessness have all the melodrama of Wuthering Heights, but with none of the grace. The Twilight Saga is what it is, and, like the gross-out comedic stylings of Leon Shuster, doesn't pretend to be anything more. So it’s completely resistant to criticism, even though critics continue to bang on the shield of imperviousness in which the die-hard Twilight fans (or Twi-hards) have cocooned themselves. Since the Twilight movies so blatantly don't aspire to anything resembling artistic integrity, they deserve to be judged as such. The Twi-hards would have you believe that they don't really care anyway. The movie's mere existence seems to be enough for them. And the rest of us, looking for something more, will just have to endure the craze. American Pie director Chris Weitz takes over from Catherine Hardwicke, and is tasked with bringing forth the torment of lost love, and most importantly, kickstarting the central tension between the vampire and the werewolf population of Forks. It's just that kind of town. Bella's response to her own depression is more galling than all the violence in New Moon and Twilight put together. Physically wracked with crippling pain and nightmares since Edward's departure, she takes risks with her life and literally throws herself off a cliff to be closer to her love, who appears to her as an apparition when he senses she is in danger. Watching Kristen Stewart mewl and blither her way through these scenes is embarrassing. Her performance is a far cry from her more commanding take on the role of Bella in the first movie. She also seems to have lost the ability to breathe properly. Every word is uttered as if it confuses her. Her stilted sentences seem to have no beginning, nor end. Hers is an obsession gone awry. It's the most bizarre, incoherent performance I have ever seen, and is made worse by its overwhelming self-importance. Weitz also realises the vital importance of heart-throb of the moment, Robert Pattinson, to the film. So he gets shot like a GQ model with pasty skin, in slo-motion, a breeze conjured from nowhere to make his hair ruffle a bit and set off the swoons. The chemistry between the two leads, so palpable in Twilight, comes across as awkward and wooden. The jig is now up - those forlorn glances, chaste kisses and pouty lips are no longer able to mask the mediocrity so proudly presented here. But thankfully, we're spared much of Stewart and Pattinson's emotional vacuity as the two are separated for much of the film, and the more interesting part of the story can develop - that of the budding relationship between Bella and Jacob, the knight who sort of rescues her from self-destruction. Much has been made of Taylor Lautner's impressive results after bulking up for the role of the young werewolf, and there can be no denying that his taut physique will cause many jaws to drop. He emerges as the most effective and affective of the young cast, even though he (like everyone in the movie) is saddled with some silly lines. He does spend most of the movie shirtless though, which might give some girls pause to question their allegiance to the grey-skinned Pattinson. Freed from the stifling over-earnestness of the Bella-Edwards scenes, Weitz gets to have fun with the CGI werewolves, who seem to be the one area in which New Moon's improved budget was properly spent. Somewhere in this already messy situation is the loose end from the previous film - Victoria (Rachelle Lefevre) is still out to get Bella in retaliation for the death of her mate James (Cam Gigandet). She isn't around much either but is gifted with the most beautifully balletic scene in the entire movie, as she is chased through the woods by a pack of werewolves. The music (Thom Yorke's "Hearing Damage") is inspired, and resuscitates the damp pace for three glorious minutes. Pity the rest of the movie wasn't made with as much ambition. But New Moon doesn't really improve after that. There’s an improbable quickie trip to Italy, and more sparkling than the director can handle. Things do take a more delicious turn when Micheal Sheen pops in to show the kids how it's really done - playing Aro, leader of the vampire royal family the Volturi, with a menacing ease that's been sorely missing. The fans will get their kicks from New Moon for sure. But I can't help the feeling that five years from now they're going to look back at this frenzy with a twinge of embarrassment. Somebody get them a True Blood DVD box set, stat." Quote http://i477.photobucket.com/albums/rr140/Celineforeveranangel/6673.jpgI love Celine!!!!!!!!!!
Frida Posted November 26, 2009 at 12:05 PM Posted November 26, 2009 at 12:05 PM Yeah, see, I'm not gonna bother reading that because; 1) Like we already said (and what the directors/actors have said as well), the movies are made for the fans of the books - and 2) Take a Celine review for example, I don't think I've read a single swedish review that has been good, but you know what? I'm fortunate enough to be able to think for myself and I happen to like Celine. I don't need someone else to tell me what or what not to like... (and the reviewers I've happened to come across have been male ones over 35. And that's not the target audience, what a schocker that they don't like it ) What I would like to read are reviews (and they can be bad one) that talk about the adaptation iteself, how they transferred the book onto screen. A review from someone who has read the books.. Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
Celineforeveranangel Posted November 27, 2009 at 06:41 AM Posted November 27, 2009 at 06:41 AM Yeah you are right, I would rather read reviews where the people have read the books but I have decided Im not going to read any more reviews anyway. I just got upset with what this reviewer said about Kristens performance... It was made for the fans and I loved it and I thought it was a great interpretation of the book which is very detailed and extrememly difficult to condense.. Quote http://i477.photobucket.com/albums/rr140/Celineforeveranangel/6673.jpgI love Celine!!!!!!!!!!
Frida Posted November 27, 2009 at 06:52 AM Posted November 27, 2009 at 06:52 AM 'This was made for the fans, and if you don't get it, then you don't get it' - Chris Weitz I think people's main problem with Kristen is the fact that she's not playing "their" Bella. Everyone can't seem to grasp the fact that everyone interpret a role/character differently.. Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.