Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkNLqyzIiNk

 

Fade Away (at 2:35 auuuuuuuuuuuuuu awayyyyyyyy...) :inlove:

Edited by Thomas

 

-11th/12th November 2004 Las Vegas Caesar's Palace!! First ROW!!

-6th May 2008 London O2 Arena,

-19th & 20th May 2008 Paris Bercy

-2nd June 2008 Amsterdam Arena

-14th June 2008 Frankfurt Commerzbank

-3rd July 2008 Milan Datch Forum

-5th July 2008 Nice Stade Nikaia

Posted

Good vidéo !!!!

Céline take some pleasure during this show, it is incredible!!!! Wahoo!

I like the end on the song Fade Away, it is magic!!!! :wub: :w00t:

"2008 to 2009 TAKING CHANCES TOUR..SIMPLY ANOTHER DREAMS REALIZED!.."

" 2003 à 2007 OF BEAUTIFUL LIVED MOMENTS..LAS VEGAS ."

24 and 25 May 2008 Bercy Paris France

5 July 2008 Nice France

16,20 ,25,31 August 2008Montréal CANADA

22 August 2008 Quebec CANADA

01 September 2008 Montréal CANADA

10 and 12 September 2008 Newark USA

9 November Indianapolis USA (Reporter au 21 Decembre 2008)

10 Fébuary 2009 Québec CANADA

15 Fébuary 2009 Montréal CANADA

 

http://www.monsterup.com/upload/1258171336241.jpg

Posted (edited)

I wonder what made them decide to change the ending for that. It was obviously rehearsed because the backup singers sing it with her. I love it of course.

 

Its funny when she sings this on the end stage, theres no dancers, but she still sort of does the dance moves. haha. cute.

 

Also after watching some of the videos, a lot of the show is lost when they do the end stage, dancing wise. I sort of like less dancing though, it's more like Celine's tours pre-AND. Which were more about her voice then all the fancy pants effects. (Which I don't mind ethier lol)

Edited by autumnskies00

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/autumnskies00/siggy1-2.jpg

Posted

i always love the end of fade away

it sound so

i cant explain it :wub:

Posted
We were featured in Reforma newspaper. One of the main newspapers in Mexico. The banner features celinedionforum.com !! :clap: and an interview with me and with Lisbeth (petiteron5) who came all the way from Venezuela to see her.

:clap: Way to represent the forum!!!! :clap:

Posted
Pink dress again? :wacko:

My short moment in "Celine through the eyes of the world:"

http://kepfeltoltes.hu/100513/al_ujj_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

01 07 2008 Vienna > Celine Dion showed us the voice

Posted

it's the first time she performed FA on the end stage :cry:

The ending is :wub:

A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019 Paris 12th September 2nd and 3rd October 2026

Posted
it's the first time she performed FA on the end stage :cry:

Not really since she sang it in SA on an end stage.

Posted
Thanks for all the vids and pics :wub: Great show.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove-1.jpg http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Anastacia%20div/defeated.png http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove1-kopie-1.jpg

Goodbye's Are Not Forever, Goodbye's Are Not The End,

They Simply Mean I'll Miss You, Till We Meet Again -xxx-[/b]

If You Don't Stand For Something, You'll Fall For Anything !!

~ Make A Difference, Think Pink ~

--> Click For Free Mammograms <--

Posted
This is the only thing they can "dig up" against Celine..it's really silly how they are making such a big deal of this....
Remember the Name...Because You'll NEVER forget the VOICE! CELINE DION!!!
Posted
Why Texas? Again? Why wouldn't she just stay in Mexico?

 

I agree. It does seem a bit strange that she would go back to Texas instead of just staying in Mexico for the remainder of the week. She's probably staying in Texas because it will be relatively close to fly to Guadalajara and Monterrey and back during the course of the week. But still, she could've stayed in Mexico and seen more of the country...

 

 

Mexico City is the capital of kidnapping in the world. Mexico City has a very corrupted police department I don't blame her for not staying there, even tho i love mexico and mexico city I can understand why someone like Celine doesnt stay there.

 

HELLO!...

 

well...this kind of things...(alla bout the kidnapping etc...) do not stop to some of the CELINE´S CREW...to go to walk so normally! I have had the great oportunity to meet YVES FRULLA..ON STREET!...yes...I was walkin to meet my frends from this forum (in spanish)...and I saw him walking...of course I ask him for a pic <<-- and he signs my CD im alive lyrics booklet! yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyuuuuuuuuhoooooooo!!!!!!!!!! VERY KIND GUY!...AND HANDSOME!...

 

I will post my review very soon...I want to write so vert clear...

 

GREENTINGS

 

TERE

Posted
Wow, the crowd sounds really great in the videos! I didn't like the Queen medley that much so I don't miss it at all. It would be nice if they added a song or two to replace the medley, though. The pink dress is back, that's interesting. :hmm: Thank you for all the pics and videos!

My Taking Chances World Tour

Amsterdam June 2nd 2008 -Section A4, Row 7, Seat 11

Stockholm June 7th 2008 -Section A8/A24, Row 3, Seat 40

Helsinki June 9th 2008 -Section 119, Row 4, Seat 2

 

 

Bruce freakin' Springsteen

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

How many different color dresses does she have? Didn't this dress start out as black on the first leg of the tour? The lastest pictures show her in a lilac one that is beautiful. I'm going to see her Janurary 17th :giggle: in Atlanta so I guess I'll see for myslef :-) !!!

 

Kare

Je t'aime Celine!!
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

more of my videos from Dec 9

Edited by celinedream

An angel was looking through,

It was you,

Yeah you...it's

189239_10150115379852858_614362857_6669246_5597381_n.jpg

You are the REASON.

Posted
many thanks celinedream!

 

-11th/12th November 2004 Las Vegas Caesar's Palace!! First ROW!!

-6th May 2008 London O2 Arena,

-19th & 20th May 2008 Paris Bercy

-2nd June 2008 Amsterdam Arena

-14th June 2008 Frankfurt Commerzbank

-3rd July 2008 Milan Datch Forum

-5th July 2008 Nice Stade Nikaia

  • 2 months later...
Posted
post-5984-1229129857_thumb.jpg

 

We were featured in Reforma newspaper. One of the main newspapers in Mexico. The banner features celinedionforum.com !! :clap: and an interview with me and with Lisbeth (petiteron5) who came all the way from Venezuela to see her.

 

TeamCéline has a nice present for you.... go to the photo gallery ;)

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
reforma.JPG

 

We were featured in Reforma newspaper. One of the main newspapers in Mexico. The banner features celinedionforum.com !! :clap: and an interview with me and with Lisbeth (petiteron5) who came all the way from Venezuela to see her.

 

TeamCéline has a nice present for you.... go to the photo gallery ;)

 

:spaz: there's a picture of us three jumping in excitement the moment Celine stepped on stage. !! You can totally see the euphoria in our faces. I love that picture :clap: thanks for letting me know! I love Gerard :wub:

An angel was looking through,

It was you,

Yeah you...it's

189239_10150115379852858_614362857_6669246_5597381_n.jpg

You are the REASON.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...