Jump to content

Britney Spears: Official Topic


Recommended Posts

Posted

"C'mon y'all" :w00t: She's got a very southern accent, right?!

 

I think she's becoming more and more weird :ermm:

Posted
She and Paris and Fergie and Lindsay continues to be... ignorable... in my book.

 

same here :glare:

Music Is Life...Live It

You are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot

"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney

Posted
LOL... she's insane.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx...

"Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras

  • 3 months later...
Posted

:mdr:

 

I'm not gonna lie, I think Britney's old dance songs are "catchy". But the girl can't sing. And this song sounds like it's gonna be too much. But she has such a strong fan base, it ain't gonna matter how crappy it is!

Posted
That song stunk she can't sing and it is going to make her comeback not that great and I heard she was doing a photo shot for Hello and she was eating greassy fried chiken and she had greassy hands and wriped theam on a expensive Versacie Gown she was wearing for the shot and she was also wearing a chanel gown and her dog had a accident she use the dress to pick it up with. In other words she will never comeback to becoming famous again sorry for the harse words but it's true. :yes: :sick:
Posted

You know, as a singer Britney Spears isn't very talented but she has some very talented people working for to make her appear so.

 

As a human being though, I cannot help feeling sorry for her. She's obviously lost the plot and is now trying to focus on getting back to where she was 3-4 years ago and without much success it would seem. She needs someone to pick her up, support her and help her. I hope she makes it.

CDP.jpg

Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.

Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.

Posted
Everyone can have hard times in their lives. If u like Madonna, u should know about the 1992-1995 era, she was least success at that time with many scandals! I think Britney can be the same & I hope she can really come back someday though maybe it's not right now! :)

http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/7277/celineavatarff6.jpg

Celine - You're always great!

Posted
That's sucks. Horrible song performed by the worst singer ever. :sick:
normal_one-heart-7.jpg

Posted
ewww it sounds disgusting :puke:
Posted
She`s a mess...right up there with Lindsey. I hope she gets help...and this song isn`t doing it.

Music Is Life...Live It

You are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot

"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney

Posted

shame on her!!! :mdr:

 

It's only to sell...and make people speak about her...nothing else

http://img45.imageshack.us/img45/797/userbar4200703171558616oa2.gif

Je t'aime bien au-delà des lois de ce destin qui te retient sur un chemin trop loin du mien

Posted (edited)
Britney Spears pregnant again, has no idea who the father is

If this is true, Britney Spears must be addicted to being pregnant. Barely post-rehab, in the midst of a nasty divorce, and with a bad habit of smoking in front of her kids, it's rumored that the former pop star has done it again.

 

Oops.

 

According to the MSN Australia's NW magazine, Britney is not only with child, but she hasn't the faintest idea which of her seemingly endless string of lovers is responsible.

 

Sources say that she's "in shock," but still "thrilled just the same."

 

Britney, if you're reading this, here's some information on oral contraception, commonly known as "the pill." If that doesn't work, here's some additional information you might forward on to your male companions about the benefits of condom use.

If she's really pregnant her fans should forget her comeback. :mdr: :giggle: Edited by Calypso
normal_one-heart-7.jpg

Posted
the song is rubbish and her voice is even weaker! :sick:
http://img345.imageshack.us/img345/4136/siggyju5.jpg
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
lol it's hilariously bad. When the clip first leaked, people thought it was fake because it sucked so much, but her producer confirmed that it's a real song he produced. Personally, I'd be embarrassed to admit to producing that thing. It's sounds like a bunch of video game noises in the background, and it's so very annoying... my expectations for brit's new songs were extremely low, and this one still surprised me with it's extreme suckiness (and also made me laugh a lot)
Posted

Man it's horrible!!!!!

 

But than again not EVERYBODy has a Voice like Celine!

-Nmj

Posted

AMAZING.

 

I knew Britney would have a good come back.

 

Good fall for music...

Celine's return to pop music :in_love:

and Britney's comeback. :in_love:

 

PS. People on this forum are pretty good about coming onto a thread to bash artists. Some people need a hobby! :sick:

"People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."

- Céline Dion, 1990

Posted
i like it! i think its catchy as hell and has a great beat. she isnt a singer and never will be but singing isnt the only thing that music is about. this song is great to dance or work out to.

I live my life like a runaway

I hide my dreams in a special place

I'm waiting here for my prince to come

To save me from the darkness...

Posted
PS. People on this forum are pretty good about coming onto a thread to bash artists. Some people need a hobby! :sick:

I don't feel anyone is bashing, just not some peoples taste, if you like it, then that is great, but everyone is entitled to their own opinion...and this is mine, I look up to people who actually treat their children like civilized human beings and not abusive, so that is one turn off that I have with Brittany. Yes, she can dance, and like someone else said, it's a great work out song, but I'm pretty sure that no one is polishing her a grammy for that. -_- And again,...my OPINION.

 

 

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams."

 

Visit Celinerific.com today!

Posted
I don't like the song, but those people may like it who like that kind of dance music. The more I listen to other singers I realize that Celine is one in a million...
Posted

I really like it, it will be a bomb in the nightclub!! And it's already #80 on the USA radios of all the song played!! (in 24 hours)

She have done a lot of bad songs since 2 years so i wasn't expecting anthing but i'm pretty glad she's back with a huge pop song!

http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
Posted

Britney hasn't released a single since 2005, a ballad dedicated to her then not-born baby, called SOMEDAY (I WILL UNDERSTAND). The single was only released in Europe.

 

Her last radio single was called AND WHEN WE KISS, and it was a smash in clubs.

 

Those are the last new Britney songs. Spears has always put out quality singles. Sure, she can't belt like Celine, but I think Britney has pleasant airy vocals.

"People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."

- Céline Dion, 1990

Posted
I actually like the song! I like the other leaked song Cold as Fire even more though for some reason!
Posted
I just listen to a few minutes of it and it sucked big time. she will never recover back to the music Business at all. B) :sick:
Posted
It has a good beat, but the song itself is pretty bad. :ermm:

http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png

 

@ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...