celinedream Posted January 2, 2009 at 06:58 PM Posted January 2, 2009 at 06:58 PM I can do Mexico City & Monterrey if nobody has them already Quote An angel was looking through,It was you,Yeah you...it'sYou are the REASON.
anewdayhascome Posted January 2, 2009 at 09:14 PM Posted January 2, 2009 at 09:14 PM Do it! If we have more it's even better Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Cheerfuljane Posted January 4, 2009 at 02:10 PM Posted January 4, 2009 at 02:10 PM I can do Mexico City & Monterrey if nobody has them already Follow these instructions to see if your city has been done already However, I am keeping a spreadsheet of the book participants and their cities as I receive completed entries. I can easily share that file with anyone who wants to see... here's how.- Sign up at Mesh.com- Let me know the e-mail address you used to sign up (you can PM me)- I will then set you up as a participant of my folder... and you can view all contents straight from your computer. I will update that folder with anything related to the book.Sound good? Just sign up at Mesh.com and let me know your e-mail address. Thanks everyone! Quote
anewdayhascome Posted January 23, 2009 at 09:10 AM Posted January 23, 2009 at 09:10 AM is this idea actual? can i send my entry now? because there hasn't been any news from Jen? Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
anewdayhascome Posted January 27, 2009 at 10:34 AM Posted January 27, 2009 at 10:34 AM nobody? now news?I'll send my part today Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Dionesque Posted January 29, 2009 at 09:47 PM Posted January 29, 2009 at 09:47 PM Hey folks! I really love this idea! Due to lack of internet connection and time/sicknesses, I have only found out about this idea now. I'd really love to participate and can prepare my entry this weekend but I'd like to know if this is still valid? Because there were no news from Jen & Heidi here for a loooong time... So is this book gonna happen or can we forget this project? That would be a big pity but of course I can understand that the girls may have other things/problems in their lives which avoid them from taking care of this book...Or maybe this project has a Facebook site, like the tour video project?? I've been looking for it but without success... Unfortunately I can't access this mesh.com thingy so can't check on other participants but I hope to hear how many entries do you have for Kraków (Poland), for Cologne & Hamburg (Germany) and for Vienna (Austria)? I guess these cities may be not so good covered but if I know how many participants you have for each of these cities, I'll take my decision which city I want to join - altough I'm almost positive for Kraków, hehe! And I've sent you PMs so hope to get your reply very soon!Take care! Barbara xx.. Quote Visit me on Facebook 14th & 16th May 2008 - Antwerp Sportpaleis24th & 25th May 2008 - Paris Bercy2nd June 2008 - Amsterdam ArenA12th June 2008 - Berlin Waldbühne18th June 2008 - Köln Arena20th June 2008 - Hamburg Colorline Arena28th June 2008 - Kraków Błonia Park1st July 2008 - Vienna Stadthalle15th, 16th, 19th & 20th August 2008 - Montréal Bell Centre10th, 15th & 16th March 2011 - Las Vegas Caesars Palace ColosseumJ'étais là pour toi, Céline! Why has Javito been silenced ???
anewdayhascome Posted January 30, 2009 at 09:18 AM Posted January 30, 2009 at 09:18 AM As I talked with Heidi the project will be delayed but hopefully done....So for now just send entries and later we'll figure out the work on it Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Dionesque Posted February 1, 2009 at 03:46 PM Posted February 1, 2009 at 03:46 PM "We"?? Are part of the team executing the book, Marcin?? Quote Visit me on Facebook 14th & 16th May 2008 - Antwerp Sportpaleis24th & 25th May 2008 - Paris Bercy2nd June 2008 - Amsterdam ArenA12th June 2008 - Berlin Waldbühne18th June 2008 - Köln Arena20th June 2008 - Hamburg Colorline Arena28th June 2008 - Kraków Błonia Park1st July 2008 - Vienna Stadthalle15th, 16th, 19th & 20th August 2008 - Montréal Bell Centre10th, 15th & 16th March 2011 - Las Vegas Caesars Palace ColosseumJ'étais là pour toi, Céline! Why has Javito been silenced ???
Shamrock_1982 Posted February 5, 2009 at 07:43 PM Posted February 5, 2009 at 07:43 PM When will this book be finished? Darren. Quote
RLAAMJR. Posted February 6, 2009 at 08:00 AM Posted February 6, 2009 at 08:00 AM That might be a hard thing to do but it would be a great book for sure. Pictures of fans from everywhere, dancers practising, Celine goin through hard times like getting sick, etc. I would buy the book. Quote
JerseyGirl126 Posted February 7, 2009 at 01:49 AM Posted February 7, 2009 at 01:49 AM Hey! do you guys have an entry from Newark, NJ Sept. 10? If not, i'd love to participate in this!! Also, it was my first time seeing Celine, so this concert was very special for me.. I'm sorry if it's too late :[ Quote nikki first time seeing Celine LIVE: September 10, 2008 @ Prudential CenterBEST NIGHT EVER!!
JerseyGirl126 Posted February 7, 2009 at 01:50 AM Posted February 7, 2009 at 01:50 AM ew wrong face! .. i meant: LOL Quote nikki first time seeing Celine LIVE: September 10, 2008 @ Prudential CenterBEST NIGHT EVER!!
anewdayhascome Posted February 7, 2009 at 09:24 AM Posted February 7, 2009 at 09:24 AM You all can still send your entries as I contacted Heidi and the book will be delayed:) Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Chellbie Posted February 8, 2009 at 04:10 AM Posted February 8, 2009 at 04:10 AM is it too late for this?!? I'll send out photos and story asap just let me know first if I still can! Quote Thankful for these moments with Celine...Friday, July 23rd, 2005 - Las Vegas NVTuesday, January 13th, 2009- Nashville TNSaturday, January 17th, 2009 - Atlanta GATuesday, January 20th, 2009 - Raleigh NCFriday, January 23rd,2009 - Miami FLTuesday, February 24th,2009 - Denver COThursday, February 26th,2009 - Omaha NEWednesday, February 3rd, 2010 - Chicago, ILhttp://i42.tinypic.com/293k31j.jpg
anewdayhascome Posted February 8, 2009 at 09:36 AM Posted February 8, 2009 at 09:36 AM no, as I said the book will be delayed and you can still participate Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Shamrock_1982 Posted February 8, 2009 at 07:08 PM Posted February 8, 2009 at 07:08 PM How do you guys plan to get this to Celine? Darren. Quote
kristin0000000 Posted February 8, 2009 at 07:18 PM Posted February 8, 2009 at 07:18 PM i would like to participate and i would love to share my moment in tampa last week with all of you guys....where to sent the pics or story?? Quote best time of my life [*] FRANKFURT 06/14/08[*] HAMBURG 06/20/08 [*] MUNICH 06/22/08[*] TAMPA,FL 01/28/09[*] FT.LAUDERDALE,FL 01/30/09 http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m54/bteh/misc/CelineDion-Star-150408.jpg
JerseyGirl126 Posted February 9, 2009 at 08:45 PM Posted February 9, 2009 at 08:45 PM ok thanks so much! i'll send my entry in as soon as possible! Quote nikki first time seeing Celine LIVE: September 10, 2008 @ Prudential CenterBEST NIGHT EVER!!
Shamrock_1982 Posted February 10, 2009 at 10:03 PM Posted February 10, 2009 at 10:03 PM Can we see a mockup/example of how our pages on this book will look please? Darren. Quote
pol Posted February 12, 2009 at 09:17 PM Posted February 12, 2009 at 09:17 PM OK, I hope we still can send our stuff, right? I'll send my part as soon as possible Quote http://www.celinedion.com/celinedion/english/images/tourheader.gifhttp://img212.imageshack.us/img212/2794/25241103520d133287fabux1.jpg MY TOUR DATESJune 12th, 2008 - Berlin, GermanyJune 28th, 2008 - Cracow, Poland
Cheerfuljane Posted February 20, 2009 at 03:28 AM Posted February 20, 2009 at 03:28 AM I would still like to know which South African cities have been done?I have not had any responses from my emails. I have also joined mesh.com but did not get a response from that email either Quote
Celineforeveranangel Posted February 20, 2009 at 07:57 AM Posted February 20, 2009 at 07:57 AM Hi Jane:-) I just wanted to confirm that you got my pic from the Vergelygen show in Cape Town and my comment on the concert? Have a lovely day Quote http://i477.photobucket.com/albums/rr140/Celineforeveranangel/6673.jpgI love Celine!!!!!!!!!!
CellyDee87 Posted February 20, 2009 at 09:55 AM Posted February 20, 2009 at 09:55 AM I signed up for mesh also, but nothing yet Quote
Ingmar Posted February 22, 2009 at 06:44 PM Posted February 22, 2009 at 06:44 PM Are Antwerp, Amsterdam and/or Arras already taken? Quote
pol Posted April 17, 2009 at 07:29 PM Posted April 17, 2009 at 07:29 PM Can we still send our stuff? I hope the project is still open... Any news? Quote http://www.celinedion.com/celinedion/english/images/tourheader.gifhttp://img212.imageshack.us/img212/2794/25241103520d133287fabux1.jpg MY TOUR DATESJune 12th, 2008 - Berlin, GermanyJune 28th, 2008 - Cracow, Poland
Shamrock_1982 Posted May 4, 2009 at 01:28 PM Posted May 4, 2009 at 01:28 PM Any updates on this yet? Darren. Quote
ashleylovesceline Posted May 4, 2009 at 02:53 PM Posted May 4, 2009 at 02:53 PM (edited) The last I heard, both Heidi & Jennifer just didn't have the time. Heidi is a new mom to twins, so it's understandable! And I can relate... projects like this are A LOT of work. Heidi said we could still send in photos/reviews, but it's still unclear whether or not it'll ever be finished. Edited May 4, 2009 at 02:56 PM by ashleylovesceline Quote
maceta_biloxi Posted May 5, 2009 at 08:40 PM Posted May 5, 2009 at 08:40 PM Oh wow i didn't know about this project, if the project is still going i have pics from tampa and fort lauderdale, let me know and i'll be happy to send them. Quote Do What You Want But Harm No One http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs939.snc4/73202_10150111343007542_831827541_7586213_4279368_n.jpg...Looking Alike!?
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.