Jacqui Posted August 23, 2008 at 12:14 PM Posted August 23, 2008 at 12:14 PM I really wanna do this, but I have no words. I went to 2 concerts in Sydney, I did not travel, and nothing interesting happened, (other than seeing Celine.) I also have no photos. But I'll try to come up with something. Quote
Cheerfuljane Posted August 23, 2008 at 12:47 PM Posted August 23, 2008 at 12:47 PM You can do it Jacqui Who`d you go with?Describe the atmosphere.Where did you sit?Whay did you think of the show?What was your favourite song and costume? Oh dear... I`m thinking of more to write..... Quote
Jacqui Posted August 23, 2008 at 12:51 PM Posted August 23, 2008 at 12:51 PM They are some good ideas, thanks Jane! Quote
Cheerfuljane Posted August 23, 2008 at 01:00 PM Posted August 23, 2008 at 01:00 PM I believe, I believe, I believe in youuuuuuu Quote
#1fanforever Posted August 23, 2008 at 05:32 PM Posted August 23, 2008 at 05:32 PM You can do it Jacqui Who`d you go with?Describe the atmosphere.Where did you sit?Whay did you think of the show?What was your favourite song and costume? Oh dear... I`m thinking of more to write..... These are all great ideas Jane!!! That is basically what we are looking for, more of an experience rahter than a review Quote http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/5494/tc2sigtr1.jpg"What do you say to taking chances?What do you say to jumping off the edge?Never knowing if there's solid ground below,or a hand to hold, or hell to pay...What do you say?" Je t'amie Celine!! <3
Cheerfuljane Posted August 24, 2008 at 03:14 AM Posted August 24, 2008 at 03:14 AM With the AND book some fans suggested that you post this thread in all the different language sections.Are you planning on doing that? (If you have already then ignore this post ... I looked and didn`t see it ) Quote
celinerific Posted August 24, 2008 at 03:57 AM Posted August 24, 2008 at 03:57 AM Awesome stuff! I'll send you my stuff next week after I go to the concert on Thursday!!!! Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
#1fanforever Posted August 24, 2008 at 06:25 AM Posted August 24, 2008 at 06:25 AM With the AND book some fans suggested that you post this thread in all the different language sections.Are you planning on doing that? (If you have already then ignore this post ... I looked and didn`t see it ) I will talk to Jennifer about doing that ...thanks again for all of the great suggestions!! Quote http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/5494/tc2sigtr1.jpg"What do you say to taking chances?What do you say to jumping off the edge?Never knowing if there's solid ground below,or a hand to hold, or hell to pay...What do you say?" Je t'amie Celine!! <3
aicee Posted August 25, 2008 at 12:59 AM Posted August 25, 2008 at 12:59 AM Oh my Dion xx..! Lol! Though there's no chance for me too see any show. Definitely telling this thread to my friend will make her the happiest person ever. LOl! Quote
CelineFan93 Posted August 25, 2008 at 11:33 AM Posted August 25, 2008 at 11:33 AM I saw Celine in May! It was my first Celine experience. I could have died it was so great!! I am so excited about this book!!! I also have no photos though, hope that wont be a huge problem. Maybe if I take some photographs of myself with my Celine posters in the background? I dont know lol. I will try and get some stuff written up....Do we send it on here or through PM's?? Thanks again for doing this and thanks for allowing us all to be a part of it. If theres anything I can do to help, just holla! Good luck and keep us updated please! Quote http://i331.photobucket.com/albums/l445/Celinefan93/starssig.jpg Cath*
VintageCeline Posted August 25, 2008 at 11:58 AM Posted August 25, 2008 at 11:58 AM OoO count me in, I'll do this at some point to day or tomorrow woo! I love this forum! x Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg
Shamrock_1982 Posted August 25, 2008 at 12:08 PM Posted August 25, 2008 at 12:08 PM Cool another book!!! I better make a start.....thanks Jen and co. Darren. Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted August 25, 2008 at 01:58 PM Posted August 25, 2008 at 01:58 PM I just sent mine!!! Thanks again girls for doing this... Darren. Quote
WendyB Posted August 25, 2008 at 03:08 PM Posted August 25, 2008 at 03:08 PM I've just e-mailed my paragraph and one photo to you. Thanks so much for doing this for us Quote
Jennifer Posted August 25, 2008 at 03:35 PM Author Posted August 25, 2008 at 03:35 PM Thank you Darren & Wendy for your submissions! I really appreciate it. Heidi and I have already put a good deal of work into designing and creating the book (even before we received any submissions!) and I hope you'll all think it looks great. If anyone else has their paragraph & photo ready, just send them over! takingchancesbook@hotmail.com Thanks again! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v56/JenniferCeline/nextplaneout3_small.jpg
Esther Posted August 25, 2008 at 05:51 PM Posted August 25, 2008 at 05:51 PM This sounds amazing, I'm going to write my little part immediately! Quote Love, Esther - 2th of June - Amsterdam Arena - the Netherlands- 15th of March 2011- Caesars Palace Las Vegas- 16th of March 2011- Caesars Palace Las Vegas - it was absolutely amazing!- My FacebookMy Twitter
Shamrock_1982 Posted August 25, 2008 at 06:16 PM Posted August 25, 2008 at 06:16 PM Jennifer do you have an example/template to show yet how it may look, just like you did at the start of the vegas book? Darren. Quote
Esther Posted August 25, 2008 at 06:22 PM Posted August 25, 2008 at 06:22 PM Sent my part to you!! Quote Love, Esther - 2th of June - Amsterdam Arena - the Netherlands- 15th of March 2011- Caesars Palace Las Vegas- 16th of March 2011- Caesars Palace Las Vegas - it was absolutely amazing!- My FacebookMy Twitter
Jennifer Posted August 25, 2008 at 07:38 PM Author Posted August 25, 2008 at 07:38 PM Thank you Esther! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v56/JenniferCeline/nextplaneout3_small.jpg
Jennifer Posted August 25, 2008 at 07:46 PM Author Posted August 25, 2008 at 07:46 PM Jennifer do you have an example/template to show yet how it may look, just like you did at the start of the vegas book? Darren. We will probably have something for you to look at relatively soon. We wanted to start getting some submissions and putting them into our design idea to make sure it actually works. So, thanks for getting something in so quickly. Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v56/JenniferCeline/nextplaneout3_small.jpg
Shamrock_1982 Posted August 25, 2008 at 07:48 PM Posted August 25, 2008 at 07:48 PM Ok cool... I'm really looking forward to this project!!! Darren. Quote
aicee Posted August 25, 2008 at 11:47 PM Posted August 25, 2008 at 11:47 PM Cant wait for this project. And btw, thanks jen for considering my friend on this beautiful book. _Elaiza Quote
Terre Posted August 26, 2008 at 03:44 PM Posted August 26, 2008 at 03:44 PM Awesome! I'll send my submission in the near future. Quote My Taking Chances World TourAmsterdam June 2nd 2008 -Section A4, Row 7, Seat 11Stockholm June 7th 2008 -Section A8/A24, Row 3, Seat 40Helsinki June 9th 2008 -Section 119, Row 4, Seat 2 Bruce freakin' Springsteen
Shamrock_1982 Posted August 26, 2008 at 04:27 PM Posted August 26, 2008 at 04:27 PM I can't wait to see an example of how our pages will look Quote
Jacqui Posted August 31, 2008 at 11:11 AM Posted August 31, 2008 at 11:11 AM I went from no words, to too many. I hope it's ok now. My darn computer has no word count lol. Anyway, I'm about to e-mail it to you! Quote
whineupemily Posted September 2, 2008 at 10:11 PM Posted September 2, 2008 at 10:11 PM Great idea; im going to wait till mid September to send you my 'story'That will be when all the concert fun ends for me It will be fun over looking what fun i had at the concerts though, so yup ill send you the stuff soon. Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted September 7, 2008 at 11:58 AM Posted September 7, 2008 at 11:58 AM How are the pages coming along ladies? Darren. Quote
anewdayhascome Posted September 7, 2008 at 12:34 PM Posted September 7, 2008 at 12:34 PM Jennifer have you received my message about the concept of this book? to do sth more than only our own pages to make sth extra in it to be different from AND book? Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
beautyroses Posted September 7, 2008 at 03:05 PM Posted September 7, 2008 at 03:05 PM it would be nice Idea Quote http://i893.photobucket.com/albums/ac137/Venus_1982/new1.jpgAngel of My World[/i]
Jennifer Posted September 8, 2008 at 08:02 PM Author Posted September 8, 2008 at 08:02 PM (edited) Hi everyone! I apologize for the lack of communication on my part regarding this book so far, but I know that both Heidi and I have been very busy lately. I just returned from a vacation, so hopefully now I should be able to devote some time to updating this thread and answering any questions you all may have. UPDATE: So far we have only 6 submissions, from 6 different cities. I understand that many of you have not seen the concert yet (myself and Heidi included) or have not seen your final performance, therefore are waiting to send in your submissions. However, for anyone who is ready to submit their information, please do so! Here are the submission guidelines again, for anyone who needs them: 1. Send all submissions to: takingchancesbook@hotmail.com2. Try to keep all "stories" to a limit of 150 words/800 characters.3. Give your name4. You can submit as many photos as you'd like, however please understand that only one or two will be able to fit on your page. If wanted, please indicate which photographs you would prefer be included.5. Indicate for which city you would like your profile to appear under. Additionally, feel free to note any additional concerts you attended on the tour. Thank you!Jennifer Edited September 8, 2008 at 08:04 PM by Jennifer Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v56/JenniferCeline/nextplaneout3_small.jpg
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.