CellyDee87 Posted June 24, 2008 at 10:18 AM Posted June 24, 2008 at 10:18 AM "You played that thing like you're talking againYou strum those strings like an angel of loveDid you notice I can't focus on nothing else?" MAP TO MY HEART "And John Lennon said that was all you needed..." CAN'T FIGHT THE FEELIN' "It's the king of all who live and thequeen of all good heartsIt's the ace you may keep up yoursleeve - till the name is all but lost" LET'S TALK ABOUT LOVE "Gotta be with himGotta be by his sideGotta be with himMy heart's made up my mind..." NEXT PLANE OUT These are just a few of mine I'll often fast forward to my favourite bits especially in Map To My Heart Quote
Jacqui Posted June 24, 2008 at 01:13 PM Posted June 24, 2008 at 01:13 PM There are soooo many... "It's that unspoken thing, a quiet opening, there's no words that go that deep, but I know..." "And when it seems as if the end is drawing near, don't you dare give up the fight, just put your trust beyond the skies." "You say it doesn't matter, then tell me, what does?" "There is only one road I'm walking, only one lifetime, one heart to guide me.." Quote
celineargento Posted June 24, 2008 at 04:46 PM Posted June 24, 2008 at 04:46 PM wow...I've read so many amazing lines I hadn't payed enough attention before...amazing Mine is from "With this tear""...writting bout the things that we could do when your pain went agway...but all that went away was you..." ouch..That song brings me to tears everytime!!! so saaaaad!!!!!!! love it Quote
C.D._LoVer Posted June 24, 2008 at 06:05 PM Posted June 24, 2008 at 06:05 PM for me all of because you loved me.. that whole song touches me. I love the last line in Je T'iame encore it just brings the reality to the song when I first listened to that I didn't hear it, but then the second time it really sunk in and hit me. I talk to my father all the time as if he was still here like she talks to her loved one, and this song really touches me and it makes me happy and sad all in one. I love from ANDHC "every one told me to be strong hold on and don't shed a tear". I love the chorus A LOT and I like "Where it was dark now there's light.Where there was pain now there's joy. Where there was weakness, I found my strength" then from just fade away: "I learned from the past not every thing lasts I understand that now" I love the chorus and I love "So I try to smile But after a while The memories come back But I won't give in 'Cause I know that then My heart will fade to black" from MHWGO "love can touch us one time and last for a life time and never let go til we're gone." from AWTBI "And yet through this darkness there’s always a light that shines through And takes me back home""I know that dreams we hold on to, can just fade away And I know that words can be wasted, with so much to say" and from WDMHBN "Love still survives" So many lyrics in songs stand out to me but these songs really hit me. Most of them I can associate them with my grief and thats why these songs are soooo powerful to me. Honestly there are tooo many great words Celine sings, but really I give kudos to the amazing writers of her songs!!! Quote http://dumbazz.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/Celine-Dion.jpg February 24th, 2009 - I Was There.
scorp82 Posted June 24, 2008 at 06:17 PM Posted June 24, 2008 at 06:17 PM From To Love You More: Some wayAll the love that we hadCan be savedWhatever it takesWe'll find a way From Fade Away: I know that one dayI'll find that feeling againBut until I doI'll do fine by myself From Think Twice: Baby think twiceFor the sake of our love, for the memoryFor the fire and the faith that was you and meBaby I know it ain't easy when your soul cries out for higher groundCause when you're halfway up, you're always halfway down Quote
reamary Posted June 24, 2008 at 06:58 PM Posted June 24, 2008 at 06:58 PM Wow, it was just yesterday that I was thinking that I would so much like to share some great lines there are in Céline's songs.. I can't believe you made this topic, it's great thanks! This is my favourite: "Like a flower that dies from angry rain, why do we hurt ourselves?" from Where Is The Love. I love it so much and it can easily bring tears to my eyes, so sad and beautiful and Céline pronounces it in a such soft and beautiful way.. Also Miles To Go Before I Sleep has some great lines that I always look forward to! "I could learn all the world dialects for you""I would carry the rock of Gibraltar just for you""I could build you a bridge that spans the ocean wide""Let the rivers flow to the highest ground created" ... The song is just full of them, I love the song so much and I think it's not enough appreciated. But anyway those lines are so amazing also because of the words in them and the way they are pronounced, always look forward to hear them! Obviously there are soo many other lines (and I'd like to write them all here!) but the one from Where Is The Love is my absolute favourite. This is a great topic really, it's so fun to read other people's favourite lines too! (my god this Where Is The Love is beautiful, just started listening to it.. ) Quote http://i342.photobucket.com/albums/o419/reamary/1338b390-8604-432c-8a00-e8e1052a92ba.jpgHELSINKI 9.6.2008 - PARIS 26.11.2013 - PARIS 28.6.2016 - STOCKHOLM 17.6.2017 !
grobandion Posted June 24, 2008 at 08:55 PM Author Posted June 24, 2008 at 08:55 PM Wow, it was just yesterday that I was thinking that I would so much like to share some great lines there are in Céline's songs.. I can't believe you made this topic, it's great thanks! This is my favourite: "Like a flower that dies from angry rain, why do we hurt ourselves?" from Where Is The Love. I love it so much and it can easily bring tears to my eyes, so sad and beautiful and Céline pronounces it in a such soft and beautiful way.. Obviously there are soo many other lines (and I'd like to write them all here!) but the one from Where Is The Love is my absolute favourite. This is a great topic really, it's so fun to read other people's favourite lines too! (my god this Where Is The Love is beautiful, just started listening to it.. ) You're welcome, I'm glad you like this topic...!!! The idea was in my mind for days too, specially listening to the "Miracle" album, I really love that line from Beautiful Boy."Where is the love?" is a new song to me, it hadn't grown on me yet, since it's not in my LTAL album.bye Quote
celineargento Posted June 24, 2008 at 09:27 PM Posted June 24, 2008 at 09:27 PM Wow, it was just yesterday that I was thinking that I would so much like to share some great lines there are in Céline's songs.. I can't believe you made this topic, it's great thanks! This is my favourite: "Like a flower that dies from angry rain, why do we hurt ourselves?" from Where Is The Love. I love it so much and it can easily bring tears to my eyes, so sad and beautiful and Céline pronounces it in a such soft and beautiful way.. Also Miles To Go Before I Sleep has some great lines that I always look forward to! "I could learn all the world dialects for you""I would carry the rock of Gibraltar just for you""I could build you a bridge that spans the ocean wide""Let the rivers flow to the highest ground created" ... The song is just full of them, I love the song so much and I think it's not enough appreciated. But anyway those lines are so amazing also because of the words in them and the way they are pronounced, always look forward to hear them! Obviously there are soo many other lines (and I'd like to write them all here!) but the one from Where Is The Love is my absolute favourite. This is a great topic really, it's so fun to read other people's favourite lines too! (my god this Where Is The Love is beautiful, just started listening to it.. ) Great!!!! I love that line from "Where is the love?" such a great metaphor!!!I still love my line from "With this tear" most, but that one is sublime Quote
grobandion Posted June 25, 2008 at 05:11 PM Author Posted June 25, 2008 at 05:11 PM Hey baby, como estas?Good line the one you quoted from "With this tear", I really like it...so sad though!!! I forgot another favourite of mine from "Miracle" (I'm listening a lot this album since my new baby was born) "...everything I've done that's good..." - "...to save your life I'd die..." and "...only God creates such perfect love..." The whole song is very moving Quote
Terre Posted June 25, 2008 at 05:36 PM Posted June 25, 2008 at 05:36 PM I absolutely love this topic! Here are some of my very favourite lines: And many dreams lost along the way, haunt me still, I guess they always will -Only One Road Now my love there's nothing left to fear -Only One Road Candle in the water, drifting helplessly, hiding from the thunder, come and rescue me -Where Does My Heart Beat Now I'm searching for the hand that I can hold, I'm reaching for the arms that let me know -Where Does My Heart Beat Now The freedom that I walked away to gain, is nothing but these chains -If You Could See Me Now Close the door, shut the world away, all the fight's gone from this wounded heart -Call The Man If walls could talk -oh, they would say I want you more -If Walls Could Talk They would see -me, in your arms in ecstasy -If Walls Could Talk Every night's getting longer, and this fire is getting stronger babe -I Surrender Right now, there's no better time, from this fear I will break free -I Surrender Quote My Taking Chances World TourAmsterdam June 2nd 2008 -Section A4, Row 7, Seat 11Stockholm June 7th 2008 -Section A8/A24, Row 3, Seat 40Helsinki June 9th 2008 -Section 119, Row 4, Seat 2 Bruce freakin' Springsteen
amyja89 Posted June 25, 2008 at 07:15 PM Posted June 25, 2008 at 07:15 PM "And John Lennon said that was all you needed..." CAN'T FIGHT THE FEELIN' This line kinda makes me cringe! Quote
destin139 Posted June 25, 2008 at 07:47 PM Posted June 25, 2008 at 07:47 PM (edited) Once touched by painYou're not the sameBut time can healYour heart againSo let the cloudsThat bring you downJust fade away I can't believe I've been touched by an angel with love - A New Day Has Come When you bless the dayI just drift awayAll my worries dieI know that I'm alive I get wings to flyGod knows that I'm alive I'll stop there for now otherwise I'll be here all night!! There are so many lines of her songs that stand out to me!! Edited June 25, 2008 at 07:47 PM by destin139 Quote http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww171/destin139/Celine2.jpg
MTJ Posted June 25, 2008 at 10:06 PM Posted June 25, 2008 at 10:06 PM On me dit qu'aujourd'hui, on me dit que les autres font ainsi Je ne suis pas les autres - PQTME Yeah, I was thinking that, and: "the feeling that I can't go on is light years away" and "et toi, tu ne m'entends pas"from et je t'aime encore Quote
KimboCosmo Posted June 25, 2008 at 10:11 PM Posted June 25, 2008 at 10:11 PM (edited) "Treatin' my love like just another word" - I Got Nothin' Left Edited June 25, 2008 at 10:12 PM by KimboCosmo Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
Davey84 Posted June 25, 2008 at 10:21 PM Posted June 25, 2008 at 10:21 PM (edited) Cos I need you, more then you could know, and I need you to never ever let me go - IWYTNM also And it buuuuuurns in my soul - JTEA but then i like Comme dans les chansons banals from EJTEA more And when she sings:Zora sourit pour elle, elle sourit d'être là, Mais elle sourit pour celles, celles qui sont là-basthat always gets me teary eyed a funny line is:you bought me flowers, but you sold me a lieyou gave me compliments and too much wine - If love is out of question Edited June 25, 2008 at 10:22 PM by Davey84 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
celineargento Posted June 26, 2008 at 11:41 AM Posted June 26, 2008 at 11:41 AM a funny line is:you bought me flowers, but you sold me a lieyou gave me compliments and too much wine - If love is out of question hahaha..I never noticed that line!!!! soo funny coming from CelineI'm gonna listen to this song right now....thanx Davey Quote
tonybower Posted June 26, 2008 at 12:23 PM Posted June 26, 2008 at 12:23 PM I love this line from S'il suffisait d'aimer: Moi j'offrirais mon âme, mon cœur et tout mon tempsMais j'ai beau tout donner, tout n'est pas suffisant I think it speaks very much for Céline and her (current) situation. Quote iPod Most Played List The Power Of Love (several versions) - Céline DionThe First Time Ever I Saw Your Face - Roberta FlackSi dieu existe - Céline Dion & Claude DuBoisFrankenstein - Antony & the JohnsonsIn Some Small Way - Céline DionBird Gerhl - Antony & the JohnsonsLe blues du businessman - Céline Dion Ne rien savoir de Lol était la connaître déjà.
celineargento Posted June 26, 2008 at 09:27 PM Posted June 26, 2008 at 09:27 PM (edited) could you translate it tony? I would like to add one line from "stand by your side", one of my favourite songs: ...so when you think that you can't go on, don't you know you never walk alone? you live in me.... That line (the whole song actually) means a lot to me, it really helps me when I'm blue to hear "Stand by your side" and realize I'm surrounded by love.Thanks Celine Edited June 26, 2008 at 09:27 PM by celineargento Quote
tonybower Posted June 26, 2008 at 09:49 PM Posted June 26, 2008 at 09:49 PM (edited) I love this line from S'il suffisait d'aimer: Moi j'offrirais mon âme, mon cœur et tout mon tempsMais j'ai beau tout donner, tout n'est pas suffisant I think it speaks very much for Céline and her (current) situation. could you translate it tony? Sure: I would offer up my heart and soul and all my timeBut although I give my all, my all is never enough Edited June 26, 2008 at 09:50 PM by tonybower Quote iPod Most Played List The Power Of Love (several versions) - Céline DionThe First Time Ever I Saw Your Face - Roberta FlackSi dieu existe - Céline Dion & Claude DuBoisFrankenstein - Antony & the JohnsonsIn Some Small Way - Céline DionBird Gerhl - Antony & the JohnsonsLe blues du businessman - Céline Dion Ne rien savoir de Lol était la connaître déjà.
reamary Posted June 26, 2008 at 10:14 PM Posted June 26, 2008 at 10:14 PM hahaha..I never noticed that line!!!! soo funny coming from CelineI'm gonna listen to this song right now....thanx Davey You know t's true that when you read these lines here it makes you want to listen to all these songs right away! Like I just listened to Beautiful Boy for a very long time, that line mentioned here really stands out in it, it's a great song really. In Fade Away, "once touched by pain, you're not the same, but time can heal your heart again" is such an amazing line, many seem to like it here. It is so true! I would also like to add a couple of my very favourite lines, from Je t'aime encore:"Mais où es-tu? Aussi loin sans même une adresse...", and "Et je t'aime encore, et toi tu ne m'entends pas" There's no great "wisdom" or something in these two, but for me they are so special and they always touch me when I hear them. This whole song, but especially that first line over there, always makes me think about my little brother who passed away many years ago as a baby. I cannot listen to the song anymore without thinking about him, though originally it had nothing to do with that case. But it's a very special song for me, and I mean the French version especially, the lyrics are just so.. hitting. Quote http://i342.photobucket.com/albums/o419/reamary/1338b390-8604-432c-8a00-e8e1052a92ba.jpgHELSINKI 9.6.2008 - PARIS 26.11.2013 - PARIS 28.6.2016 - STOCKHOLM 17.6.2017 !
Javier_Natalio Posted June 27, 2008 at 12:01 AM Posted June 27, 2008 at 12:01 AM "If I should die tomorrow, I'd go down with a smile on my face" - Seduces Me I was going to write that one! I did't read the whole thing, this is another one that comes to mind quickly: "there were night's of endless pleasure, it was more than any laws allowed!" Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted June 27, 2008 at 01:36 AM Posted June 27, 2008 at 01:36 AM (edited) Let's see...Oui, je sais, il aime les garçons - Ziggy C'est pour tous aussi, que j'aime les enfants - C'est pour toi Je me changerai en or pour que tu m'aime encore - Pour que tu m'aimes encore "Plus loin que trois mots à se dire...Plus fort qu'un moment de plaisir" - Comment t'aimer "Je voudrais qu'un jour un garçon me regarde Comme en ce temps-là ce garçon-là te regardait - Être aimée comme il t'aimait à chaque page de ce livre oublié" - Paul et Virginie Hmmmm...english songs leave a lot to be desired! Edited June 27, 2008 at 01:40 AM by Alex_Incognito Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Davey84 Posted June 27, 2008 at 07:20 AM Posted June 27, 2008 at 07:20 AM C'est pour tous aussi, que j'aime les enfants - C'est pour toi I never understood that line.... why in the world would a 16 year old want to say that?! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
dj_a_rock Posted June 27, 2008 at 07:25 AM Posted June 27, 2008 at 07:25 AM I could never worship pagan gods because of you - Miles To Go Before I sleep And I am not lost anymore - Then You Look At Me Life has a whole new meaning now - All Because of You Quote
amyja89 Posted June 27, 2008 at 02:17 PM Posted June 27, 2008 at 02:17 PM I just found out the story behind Vole/Fly, so now pretty much every line of the song gets me. Quote
tonybower Posted June 27, 2008 at 02:32 PM Posted June 27, 2008 at 02:32 PM (edited) Yes... Vole was never a favourite of mine... But my aunt died very recently. I was very close to her and it came as quite a shock... I listened to The Power Of Love repeatedly when I heard the news (it was our song!) but afterwards I heard Vole and the words just hit me. It's incredible how an experience in life or the loss of someone close to you can make you hear and see things so differently. I honestly felt like I was discovering the song for the first time! I have said before that I rarely listen to Celine for the lyrics (her voice is enough to move me!) but suddenly I found myself listening to the words, and they were filled with so much meaning and significance! I love this verse: Vole vole petite sœurVole mon ange, ma douleurQuitte ton corps et nous laisseQu'enfin ta souffrance cesseVa rejoindre l'autre riveCelle des fleurs et des riresCelle que tu voulais tantTa vie d'enfant Edited June 27, 2008 at 02:33 PM by tonybower Quote iPod Most Played List The Power Of Love (several versions) - Céline DionThe First Time Ever I Saw Your Face - Roberta FlackSi dieu existe - Céline Dion & Claude DuBoisFrankenstein - Antony & the JohnsonsIn Some Small Way - Céline DionBird Gerhl - Antony & the JohnsonsLe blues du businessman - Céline Dion Ne rien savoir de Lol était la connaître déjà.
Terre Posted June 27, 2008 at 04:13 PM Posted June 27, 2008 at 04:13 PM But where are you, so far with no address, how's life for you, my hope is my only caress -Je t'aime encore But the secret is still my own, and my love for you is still unknown -Alone Surprise surprise, it isn't all as it seems -Surprise Surprise I've been beat down and I've been broken, but each day I give it another try -New Dawn Quote My Taking Chances World TourAmsterdam June 2nd 2008 -Section A4, Row 7, Seat 11Stockholm June 7th 2008 -Section A8/A24, Row 3, Seat 40Helsinki June 9th 2008 -Section 119, Row 4, Seat 2 Bruce freakin' Springsteen
godessceline Posted June 27, 2008 at 04:24 PM Posted June 27, 2008 at 04:24 PM (edited) Love this topic! "...life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans..." brilliant You are aware of the fact that's originally a John Lennon line, right? Oh and...this is gonna be loooong. *lol* "Anybody ever tell you that you're gonna learnTrust and respect are two things you must earn" (I Got Nothing Left) "This time is the last time" (This Time) "There were moments of gold and there were flashes of lightThere were things I'd never do again but then they always seemed right" (IACBTMN) "It's the moment that you think you cant/you'll discover that you can" (The Power Of The Dream) "I've been afraid for yearsBut that won't keep me here" (This Time) "And I was conconved that my heart had reached its limitUntill you created this new place in it" (All Because Of You) "I'll swallow my pride, and I'll be aliveCan't you hear my callI surrender all" (I Surrender) "So suddenly, so strangeLife wakes you up, things change" (The Greatest Reward) "What you call tragedyIs just another day to me" (This Time) "I’ve been beat down and I’ve been brokenBut each dayI give it another try" (New Dawn) "I know that dreams we hold on toCan just fade awayAnd I know that words can be wastedwith so much to say" (A World To Believe In) "We're in the line of the richest richesBut my mind seems so poor" (Skies Of L.A.) "I was afraid to let you in here Now I have learned love can't be made in fear" (Falling Into You) "And if I should die tomorrow I'd go down with a smile on my face" (Seduces Me) "I must be crazy nowMaybe I dream too much" (I Love You) "I will stand like a rock, I will bend till I breakTill there's no more to give, if that's what it takesI will risk everything, I will fight, I will bleedI will lay down my life, if that's what you needEvery second I live, that's the promise I makeBaby, that's what I'll give , if that's what it takes" (If That's What It Takes) "So this is who I amAnd this is all I know" (Immortality) "My heart has got to learn to forget" (Love Is On The Way) "I've tasted fear, my share of painThe wasted tears of love in vain.I've held you tight, pushed you awayNow with all my might I beg you to stay" (I Don't Know) "Across the floor Dreams and shadows playLike wind blown refugees" (Call The Man) "The moon will rise, the sun will setBut I won't forget" (Fly) "As you race through this life what you keep to yourselfCan turn you to stone" (Show Some Emotion) "Something went wrong I made a deal with the devil for an empty I.O.U.Been to hell and back, but an angel was looking through" (The Reason) "And I must follow the road that lies ahead,And I won't let my heart control my head" (Immortality) "Empty roomsCrowded by the past" (If Only You Could See Me Now) "I have so many dreams to share, please be thereLet me share them with youIf you're looking for happiness, nothing lessCome with me baby, I'm looking too (Halfway To Heaven) "Maybe she'll goMaybe she'll stayBut she'd rather go than fade away" (If I Were You) "If ever the river could whisper you nameWoud the choices you make still be the same?" (Where Is The Love) "I could build you a bridge that spans the ocean wideBut the greatest gift I give you would be to stand by your side" (Miles To Go) "I want to know whyYou're letting this dieWithout the blink of an eye" (Us) "From the very first sweet melody to the very last refrain" (Let's Talk About Love) "I've tried my bes,t for so longTo break down these wallsBut you build them strong" (Show Some Emotion) "I said I'd never let nobody near my heart again, darlingI said, I'd never, let nobody in. But..." (If You Asked Me To) "I see you touchBut all the warmth has died" (If Only You Could See Me Now) "I'm not dealing in fairy tales, if this failsI don't know what on earth I will do" (Halfway To Heaven) "It's that unspoken thingA quiet openingThere's no word that go that deepBut I know" (I Know What Love Is) "Simple pleasuresThe hardest to be foundCan't be measured'Till they're not around" (If I Were You) "Do I gotta turn the sand into the seaIs that what you want from me?" (Water From The Moon) "With this voiceI thee callSometimes I catch myself calling your nameWhen you're not there at all" (With This Tear) "If you think I'm sadThat you're gone nowThen you're wrong now" (Nothing Broken But My Heart) "She was living in a perfect houseWith pictures of smiling facesBut there's a different story told insideUnderneath it all" (Love Is All We Need) "If I am crazy, just don't careIt doesn't mean that I don't want you near" (Faith) "Forgive me; don't know where to startI guess we've come to the serious part (In His Touch) "All of myself revealedThere is nothing I could concealMy soul is yours to stealTake me wherever you want to" (Naked) "I was forgottenuntil you called my nameLost in the shadowsuntil you shined your light my way" (I Know What Love Is) "You've been my inspirationThrough the lies you were the truthMy world is a better placeBecause of you" (Because You Loved Me) "I lie awake'cause I can't takeAnother night lonelyIt's been too longI can't be strong no more" (Next Plane Out) "The whispers in the morningof lovers sleeping tightAre rolling by like thunder nowas I look in your eyes (The Power Of Love) "You'll be forgivenIt ain't worth that much to my mind" (Misled) "And many dreams lost along the wayHaunt me stillI guess they always will" (Only One Road) "Don’t ask me if this feeling’s right or wrongIt doesn’t have to make much senseIt just has to be this strong" (Love Doesn't Ask Why) "Got your invitation to the danceWear your party dressMaybe I was just an innocentBut I confess" (Refuse To Dance) "Love was over; time to close the bookStill I go back for one last look" (I Remember L.A.) "And with this ring our lives will startSwearing that we’ll never partI offer what you cannot buy:Devoted love until we die" (The Colour Of My Love) "In your heart lies the key, That unlocks your desitinyLook within and you'll find, Everything you're longing for" (In Some Small Way) "Cést tout, je croisAh oui...je t'aime encore" (Et je T'aime Encore) Céliiiiiine!!!! Seeing it written down like this reminds me just of how many amazing songs she has. It's for lines like the ones above that she will never, EVER need to write her own songs and I don't care what anyone says. I'm falling in love with her music all over again, haha. And that's just from her English songs...there are so many absolutely amazing lyrics from her French songs as well. Edited June 27, 2008 at 04:30 PM by godessceline Quote http://image71.webshots.com/71/0/85/81/2396085810060336923zxaiTG_ph.jpg "...and let me tell you...if René thought that he was the bus...but forget about it. It's René-Charles that's the bus". I love you Céline! Corel Centre, Ottawa, September 14, 1999Palais D'Omnisports De Bercy, Paris, May 19 & 20, 2008The Globe, Stockholm, June 7, 2008
thu_celine dion Posted June 27, 2008 at 04:42 PM Posted June 27, 2008 at 04:42 PM thank for everone!!!!!!!you and celine are wonderful!!!!!!!!!!! Quote CELINE IS UNIQUE!
grobandion Posted June 27, 2008 at 05:05 PM Author Posted June 27, 2008 at 05:05 PM Love this topic! "...life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans..." brilliant You are aware of the fact that's originally a John Lennon line, right? Oh and...this is gonna be loooong. *lol* Hello....I wrote it in the first reply of this topic. dohhBut besides that, what is that supposed to mean? Celine doesn't write her own songs, so ALL of the lines we have been posting here aren't hers, wether is John Lennon or my neighbor next door who wrote the song...I don't see your point Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.