Prince Whiskers Posted July 12, 2008 at 06:06 AM Posted July 12, 2008 at 06:06 AM Celine's expected to gross $100M in the US alone. Quote http://cdn.webecoist.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/modern-pet-solo-blown-glass.jpg
anewdayhascome Posted July 12, 2008 at 08:16 AM Posted July 12, 2008 at 08:16 AM no info about the show? Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019 Paris 12th September 2nd and 3rd October 2026
anewdayhascome Posted July 12, 2008 at 12:15 PM Posted July 12, 2008 at 12:15 PM if anybody shows up just let us know about the tracklist:) Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019 Paris 12th September 2nd and 3rd October 2026
Jacqui Posted July 12, 2008 at 12:21 PM Posted July 12, 2008 at 12:21 PM Maybe nobody from the forum went to this one? Maybe they don't know where Monaco is? I must admit that I don't...but I'm gonna find a map.. Quote
zoea2812 Posted July 12, 2008 at 12:33 PM Posted July 12, 2008 at 12:33 PM Maybe they are still tired and still in bed Quote http://www.celinerific.com/Signatures/NHASig1.jpg
eddiechan Posted July 12, 2008 at 12:49 PM Posted July 12, 2008 at 12:49 PM Celine's expected to gross $100M in the US alone.where u get the infor from??? Quote
Prince Whiskers Posted July 12, 2008 at 01:20 PM Posted July 12, 2008 at 01:20 PM Celine's expected to gross $100M in the US alone.where u get the infor from???According to seemingly knowledgeable fans at ukmix.org. What's interesting is that they're saying that Celine sold 175-200k in South Africa and not 300-400k as earlier reported. Quote http://cdn.webecoist.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/modern-pet-solo-blown-glass.jpg
VintageCeline Posted July 12, 2008 at 04:26 PM Posted July 12, 2008 at 04:26 PM So did no one go from the forum then x Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg
Costa Santos Posted July 12, 2008 at 04:35 PM Posted July 12, 2008 at 04:35 PM (edited) ... Tracklist... I Drove All NightJ'irai où Tu IrasDestinThe Power Of LoveInstrumental: New Mego's FlamencoEyes On MeZiggyDans Un Autre MondeAll By MyselfInterval video: My Heart Will Go On (remix)I'm AliveJe Sais PasMy LoveS'il Suffisait D'aimerThe PrayerWe Will Rock YouThe Show Must Go OnMedley: Sex Machine / Soul Man / Lady Marmalade / Respect / I Got the Feelin'It's a Man's Man's Man's WorldLove Can Move MountainsRiver Deep, Mountain HighMy Heart Will Go OnPour Que Tu M'aimes Encore Edited July 12, 2008 at 04:37 PM by Costa Santos Quote CELINE, I'M SO PROUD OF LOVING YOU. http://www.celinedion.com/global/images/worldtour/worldtour_sa_5.jpg I was there...: ... May, 20th - Paris, France...... May, 21st - Paris, France...... May, 24th - Paris, France...... May, 25th - Paris, France...... May, 27th - Paris, France...... May, 30th - Dublin, Ireland...... June, 02nd - Amsterdam, Holland...
Prince Whiskers Posted July 12, 2008 at 05:06 PM Posted July 12, 2008 at 05:06 PM Have these pics been posted in the Topic section already (relaxing in Cannes thread)? Looks like Ne-Yo was among those who attended the show. He reportedly lunched with Celine at the MC Beach Club. http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/6666/0711celinedionbauerqi2.jpg http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/2084/neyocelinemz4.jpg Quote http://cdn.webecoist.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/modern-pet-solo-blown-glass.jpg
Kiara_mi Posted July 12, 2008 at 05:31 PM Posted July 12, 2008 at 05:31 PM (edited) I can't believe she sung My Love while people were eating and drinking.. and where's Taking Chances? Edited July 12, 2008 at 05:31 PM by Kiara_mi Quote http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/3558/firmaceline1an4.jpg
salsacolin Posted July 12, 2008 at 05:41 PM Posted July 12, 2008 at 05:41 PM someone please tell me that tracklist was not sung. We will rock you in an intimate venue Thats just weird..... There should have been more French classics. If people were sitting around tables it should have had an acoustic flavour with a bit more thought put into it. Not opening with the usual mimed IDAN etc etc. I reckon she is just fed up with the Euro tour now and is itching to get a break. I reckon the US leg will see the new outfits and a few changes. I really wish she would surprise us sometime by doing a few intimate gigs with something unexpected. This was the perfect opportunit.. We all know she cares more about her personal life than her career which to be fair is nothing to complain about because I would be the excat same in her position. But a little something here and there.... I cant imagine an intimate gig with IDAN and WWRY. Quote I never even knew the song the orchestra was playing........ Glasgow SECC, November 1996Edinburgh Murrayfield, July 1999Las Vegas, Collosuem November 2005An Audience With, ITV Studios November 2007Manchester MEN Arena - 2 May 2008London 02 Arena - 6 May 2008Birmingham NIA - 10 May 2008Nice, France - 5 July 2008
I Surrender Posted July 12, 2008 at 05:44 PM Posted July 12, 2008 at 05:44 PM Thanks for the pics. They are nice. Dont get the tracklist either. *sigh* Quote http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove-1.jpg http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Anastacia%20div/defeated.png http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove1-kopie-1.jpgGoodbye's Are Not Forever, Goodbye's Are Not The End, They Simply Mean I'll Miss You, Till We Meet Again -xxx-[/b]If You Don't Stand For Something, You'll Fall For Anything !!~ Make A Difference, Think Pink ~ --> Click For Free Mammograms <--
Costa Santos Posted July 12, 2008 at 05:48 PM Posted July 12, 2008 at 05:48 PM (edited) I can't believe she sung My Love while people were eating and drinking.. and where's Taking Chances? someone please tell me that tracklist was not sung. We will rock you in an intimate venue Thats just weird..... There should have been more French classics. If people were sitting around tables it should have had an acoustic flavour with a bit more thought put into it. Not opening with the usual mimed IDAN etc etc. I reckon she is just fed up with the Euro tour now and is itching to get a break. I reckon the US leg will see the new outfits and a few changes. I really wish she would surprise us sometime by doing a few intimate gigs with something unexpected. This was the perfect opportunit.. We all know she cares more about her personal life than her career which to be fair is nothing to complain about because I would be the excat same in her position. But a little something here and there.... I cant imagine an intimate gig with IDAN and WWRY.I just copied it from a site... It's strange indeed. Edited July 12, 2008 at 05:48 PM by Costa Santos Quote CELINE, I'M SO PROUD OF LOVING YOU. http://www.celinedion.com/global/images/worldtour/worldtour_sa_5.jpg I was there...: ... May, 20th - Paris, France...... May, 21st - Paris, France...... May, 24th - Paris, France...... May, 25th - Paris, France...... May, 27th - Paris, France...... May, 30th - Dublin, Ireland...... June, 02nd - Amsterdam, Holland...
I Surrender Posted July 12, 2008 at 05:51 PM Posted July 12, 2008 at 05:51 PM we need some first hand info. quickly Quote http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove-1.jpg http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Anastacia%20div/defeated.png http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove1-kopie-1.jpgGoodbye's Are Not Forever, Goodbye's Are Not The End, They Simply Mean I'll Miss You, Till We Meet Again -xxx-[/b]If You Don't Stand For Something, You'll Fall For Anything !!~ Make A Difference, Think Pink ~ --> Click For Free Mammograms <--
Kiara_mi Posted July 12, 2008 at 06:24 PM Posted July 12, 2008 at 06:24 PM A friend of mine who has met her today is going outside the venue to listen to her even if she can't go inside...at least we'll know if she's really singing those songs.. I hope not!But thanks for the info anyway Costa! Quote http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/3558/firmaceline1an4.jpg
kathy4 Posted July 12, 2008 at 10:37 PM Posted July 12, 2008 at 10:37 PM thanks for the reviews and pictures. Quote http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp339/Mia_84/Tumlum/Perfume/celine-dion-chic.jpg
pol Posted July 12, 2008 at 11:03 PM Posted July 12, 2008 at 11:03 PM I hope this tracklist is just a fake! I can't imagine a concert on this tour without "Taking Chances". That's horrible!! I also hope Celine and her team will think it all over and definitely add more French songs (especially from "D'elles" and "1 fille & 4 types") to the Canadian setlist of the tour. Fingers crossed Quote http://www.celinedion.com/celinedion/english/images/tourheader.gifhttp://img212.imageshack.us/img212/2794/25241103520d133287fabux1.jpg MY TOUR DATESJune 12th, 2008 - Berlin, GermanyJune 28th, 2008 - Cracow, Poland
Alex_Incognito Posted July 12, 2008 at 11:29 PM Posted July 12, 2008 at 11:29 PM (edited) Once again... SET LIST IS CRAP Where is "Alone" and "Et s'il n'en restait qu'une". Take "The Prayer" out---I don't care if it makes old ladies cry---it's so 1998. I really don't see there being 2 DVDs. Edited July 12, 2008 at 11:30 PM by Alex_Incognito Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
KimboCosmo Posted July 13, 2008 at 04:49 AM Posted July 13, 2008 at 04:49 AM Just a little lull for the moment, wait till the North American leg begins one month from tomorrow. You thought the Euro tour received a lot of buzz and excitement. YOU AIN'T SEEN NOTHIN' YET!Yeah, I'm in the US too, It'll be exciting for sure Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
stevo Posted July 13, 2008 at 10:53 AM Posted July 13, 2008 at 10:53 AM I don't belive the tracklist- of course she sang the title song fromthe album- that's obviously just speculation. Craparama...and I really don't see the U.S tur being much different to be honest- just a bright blue version of the Balmain dress to open with... Quote
pol Posted July 13, 2008 at 11:52 AM Posted July 13, 2008 at 11:52 AM Once again... SET LIST IS CRAP Where is "Alone" and "Et s'il n'en restait qu'une". Take "The Prayer" out---I don't care if it makes old ladies cry---it's so 1998. I really don't see there being 2 DVDs. Why don't you see 2 DVDs? Quote http://www.celinedion.com/celinedion/english/images/tourheader.gifhttp://img212.imageshack.us/img212/2794/25241103520d133287fabux1.jpg MY TOUR DATESJune 12th, 2008 - Berlin, GermanyJune 28th, 2008 - Cracow, Poland
Dionesque Posted July 13, 2008 at 11:59 AM Posted July 13, 2008 at 11:59 AM (edited) Well, I told you before that I will ask my friend about the review. Now I'm sad to tell you that I have no info from him about the concert but some sad news instead. He had a car accident a few days ago and couldn't make it to the concerts in Monte Carlo. I just wish him fast recovery very soon. Maybe there will pop up someone from this forum who has been to Monte Carlo concert(s) secretly?? Edited July 13, 2008 at 12:00 PM by Dionesque Quote Visit me on Facebook 14th & 16th May 2008 - Antwerp Sportpaleis24th & 25th May 2008 - Paris Bercy2nd June 2008 - Amsterdam ArenA12th June 2008 - Berlin Waldbühne18th June 2008 - Köln Arena20th June 2008 - Hamburg Colorline Arena28th June 2008 - Kraków Błonia Park1st July 2008 - Vienna Stadthalle15th, 16th, 19th & 20th August 2008 - Montréal Bell Centre10th, 15th & 16th March 2011 - Las Vegas Caesars Palace ColosseumJ'étais là pour toi, Céline! Why has Javito been silenced ???
zoea2812 Posted July 13, 2008 at 12:11 PM Posted July 13, 2008 at 12:11 PM Im sorry about your friend. I hope he gets well soon. I dont think that is right about the tracklist. She should sing more gentle and relaxing songs in an intimate arena like the one at Monaco, surely?? Quote http://www.celinerific.com/Signatures/NHASig1.jpg
Teodora Posted July 13, 2008 at 12:49 PM Posted July 13, 2008 at 12:49 PM Sorry about your friend, hope he gets all better fast.OK, now let's ask Prince Albert how the show was Quote
salsacolin Posted July 13, 2008 at 01:01 PM Posted July 13, 2008 at 01:01 PM I dont see 2 dvd's either unless its just like the Vegas show where the tracklist is different for the French countries. There is no point in a double DVD as the concerts are so similar and the French stuff apart from SNRQ is already released on other DVD's Quote I never even knew the song the orchestra was playing........ Glasgow SECC, November 1996Edinburgh Murrayfield, July 1999Las Vegas, Collosuem November 2005An Audience With, ITV Studios November 2007Manchester MEN Arena - 2 May 2008London 02 Arena - 6 May 2008Birmingham NIA - 10 May 2008Nice, France - 5 July 2008
Love, Posted July 13, 2008 at 01:35 PM Posted July 13, 2008 at 01:35 PM I dont see 2 dvd's either unless its just like the Vegas show where the tracklist is different for the French countries. There is no point in a double DVD as the concerts are so similar and the French stuff apart from SNRQ is already released on other DVD's I've never heard of anyone releasing two DVDs of a single show. Maybe a 2-DVD set! It just sounds silly.And two complete concerts? I don't need any "official news" to back that up. I just know it's not sensible. Quote
MusicSmiley Posted July 13, 2008 at 01:48 PM Posted July 13, 2008 at 01:48 PM i really don't think that the tracklist is a fake! it's mostly the same as in geneva! ok, there she also sang "taking chances", but the rest is the same! no "s'il n'en restait qu'une" but luckily "alone" instead of "the prayer"! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v232/Smiley7/plaines1.jpg taking chances world tour:paris (19.05.), amsterdam (02.06.), zurich (24.06.), milano (03.07.), geneva (09.07.)montréal (15.08.), québec city (22.08.), montréal (25.08.)
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.