reamary Posted June 15, 2009 at 07:24 PM Posted June 15, 2009 at 07:24 PM And I found her coat, it's the same one she wore on the Today Show BURBERRYhttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/burberry1.jpg She's soo hot in this!! Is there a bigger version of the photo? Celine couldn't be there to perform with Yuna Ito. But she borrowed her her dress ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XT2nMDXzbrg...feature=channel She looks lovely! Quote http://i342.photobucket.com/albums/o419/reamary/1338b390-8604-432c-8a00-e8e1052a92ba.jpgHELSINKI 9.6.2008 - PARIS 26.11.2013 - PARIS 28.6.2016 - STOCKHOLM 17.6.2017 !
Frida Posted June 15, 2009 at 07:58 PM Author Posted June 15, 2009 at 07:58 PM And I found her coat, it's the same one she wore on the Today Show BURBERRYhttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/burberry1.jpg She's soo hot in this!! Is there a bigger version of the photo? Yeah there is, Thomas posted it, can't remember where though, sorry Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
Thomas Posted June 15, 2009 at 08:43 PM Posted June 15, 2009 at 08:43 PM And I found her coat, it's the same one she wore on the Today Show BURBERRYhttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/burberry1.jpg She's soo hot in this!! Is there a bigger version of the photo? See here: http://www.celinedionforum.com/index.php?s...65&st=1260# and scroll down a bit. Quote
MTJ Posted June 15, 2009 at 11:33 PM Posted June 15, 2009 at 11:33 PM I can only seem to find shoes! Gucci spring rtw 02 1 Quote
Belle Céline Posted June 16, 2009 at 01:41 AM Posted June 16, 2009 at 01:41 AM (edited) The panther ring in gold CARTIER http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/cartier3.jpg Where is that photo from? And is there a bigger verison? Edited June 16, 2009 at 01:41 AM by Belle Céline Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
drove all night Posted June 16, 2009 at 03:23 AM Posted June 16, 2009 at 03:23 AM I can only seem to find shoes! Gucci spring rtw 02 always thought that this pic was a good photoshop with Celine's face on a fake body ?!?!?!?! Quote
drove all night Posted June 16, 2009 at 03:33 AM Posted June 16, 2009 at 03:33 AM hey, look! do you think it was planed that for the TCWT she carries a similar braclet than in "a new day" .... or was it just coincidence when was the first pic taken? it's from the rehearsals of TCWT. the link had been posted here opn page 83: http://www.celinedionforum.com/index.php?s...00&p=852621 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkKwzZpbDy4...feature=channel Quote
Frida Posted June 16, 2009 at 02:44 PM Author Posted June 16, 2009 at 02:44 PM I can only seem to find shoes! Gucci spring rtw 02 Nicely spotted! The panther ring in gold CARTIER http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/cartier3.jpg Where is that photo from? And is there a bigger verison? It was taken in Paris, don't have a bigger one Found this top LOUIS VUITTON http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/louisvuitton18.jpg Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
Frida Posted June 16, 2009 at 03:58 PM Author Posted June 16, 2009 at 03:58 PM (edited) CHLOÉ http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/chlo14.jpg and I think this is the one but with a shorter sleeve (or just rolled up), how about you? PRADA http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/prada3.jpg Edited June 16, 2009 at 03:59 PM by Frida Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
angelil78 Posted June 16, 2009 at 04:05 PM Posted June 16, 2009 at 04:05 PM Oh my Frida, you know EVERYTHING there is to know about Fashion. I know nothing, can hardly pronounce the names of the biggest fashion labels haha.. the girl working next to me would love to work with you instead of me! Quote
mirage Posted June 16, 2009 at 05:03 PM Posted June 16, 2009 at 05:03 PM Look at 00:04!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkKwzZpbDy4...feature=channel ANOTHER RDMH DRESS? Its so diffrent than the gold dress! I know its hard because its not a HQ picture, but which designer could have done that? xxx i didn't know there was footage of those rehearsals WITH sound... from were is this? it looks official filmedi only knew the YT version with TLYM remix in it... i love her make-up for those rehearsals Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted June 16, 2009 at 05:19 PM Posted June 16, 2009 at 05:19 PM Have we been able to find out who makes the grey cardigan she wore alot in late 2007/early 2008? Or Those wicked, black and white heeled shoes she wore on ''Saturday night divas''? Darren. Quote
reamary Posted June 16, 2009 at 05:45 PM Posted June 16, 2009 at 05:45 PM And I found her coat, it's the same one she wore on the Today Show BURBERRYhttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/burberry1.jpg She's soo hot in this!! Is there a bigger version of the photo? See here: http://www.celinedionforum.com/index.php?s...65&st=1260# and scroll down a bit. Thanks a lot! Gosh, the jacket and the sunglasses, with the hair, just do it all.. Quote http://i342.photobucket.com/albums/o419/reamary/1338b390-8604-432c-8a00-e8e1052a92ba.jpgHELSINKI 9.6.2008 - PARIS 26.11.2013 - PARIS 28.6.2016 - STOCKHOLM 17.6.2017 !
celine_rox Posted June 16, 2009 at 05:52 PM Posted June 16, 2009 at 05:52 PM And I found her coat, it's the same one she wore on the Today Show BURBERRYhttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/burberry1.jpg She's soo hot in this!! Is there a bigger version of the photo? See here: http://www.celinedionforum.com/index.php?s...65&st=1260# and scroll down a bit. Thanks a lot! Gosh, the jacket and the sunglasses, with the hair, just do it all.. oh hot damn- as quoted by flo ridahahaha she looks AMAZING shes got it going on in this picture Quote
Frida Posted June 16, 2009 at 06:28 PM Author Posted June 16, 2009 at 06:28 PM Oh my Frida, you know EVERYTHING there is to know about Fashion. I know nothing, can hardly pronounce the names of the biggest fashion labels haha.. the girl working next to me would love to work with you instead of me! Oh no I don't Have we been able to find out who makes the grey cardigan she wore alot in late 2007/early 2008? Or Those wicked, black and white heeled shoes she wore on ''Saturday night divas''? Darren. No not yet Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
Frida Posted June 16, 2009 at 06:29 PM Author Posted June 16, 2009 at 06:29 PM BALENCIAGA http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/balenciaga16.jpg Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
MTJ Posted June 16, 2009 at 06:50 PM Posted June 16, 2009 at 06:50 PM Oh my Frida, you know EVERYTHING there is to know about Fashion. I know nothing, can hardly pronounce the names of the biggest fashion labels haha.. the girl working next to me would love to work with you instead of me! Well I won't lie: I had to ask the woman at Bottega Veneta how she pronounces it... Quote
drove all night Posted June 16, 2009 at 06:54 PM Posted June 16, 2009 at 06:54 PM BALENCIAGA http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/balenciaga16.jpg Igh! Didn't know that her "to-die-for"-outfit during the NY-fashion show contained THESE .... OMG! they are U G L Y .... that's an exemple how you can turn the beautiful feet of a woman in two clubfeet. And by the way I find that disgusting, because there are poor people who need orthopedic shoes which look similar. And these people would give A LOT to wear normal shoes ... Frida ... please explain me, what comes into the mind of a designer to make SUCH "things"?!?!?! Quote
Belle Céline Posted June 16, 2009 at 06:58 PM Posted June 16, 2009 at 06:58 PM BALENCIAGA http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/balenciaga16.jpg Igh! Didn't know that her "to-die-for"-outfit during the NY-fashion show contained THESE .... OMG! they are U G L Y .... that's an exemple how you can turn the beautiful feet of a woman in two clubfeet. And by the way I find that disgusting, because there are poor people who need orthopedic shoes which look similar. And these people would give A LOT to wear normal shoes ... Frida ... please explain me, what comes into the mind of a designer to make SUCH "things"?!?!?!I don't like those either...Celine has some odd fashion choices sometimes.... Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
Shamrock_1982 Posted June 16, 2009 at 07:00 PM Posted June 16, 2009 at 07:00 PM these boots are soooo ugly,lol... Quote
Frida Posted June 16, 2009 at 07:15 PM Author Posted June 16, 2009 at 07:15 PM I think they're okay, but I wouldn't pair them with a dress/skirt Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
Belle Céline Posted June 16, 2009 at 07:17 PM Posted June 16, 2009 at 07:17 PM they look ok from the back but the side is where they look bad. Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
Frida Posted June 16, 2009 at 08:46 PM Author Posted June 16, 2009 at 08:46 PM TOM FORD http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tomford1.jpg Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
Koolan Posted June 16, 2009 at 09:02 PM Posted June 16, 2009 at 09:02 PM Journal de Quebec confirmed Celine is going to be at the ceremony . BALENCIAGA http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/balenciaga16.jpg They are really fugly. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
MTJ Posted June 16, 2009 at 09:07 PM Posted June 16, 2009 at 09:07 PM Frida you're so good! I'm so jealous. I've been sitting in front of Style.com for like 48 hours, and all I can find are two lousy shoes. You should work for one of those magazines where they tell you what celebrities are wearing! Quote
Koolan Posted June 16, 2009 at 09:15 PM Posted June 16, 2009 at 09:15 PM How about these? http://www.celinedionweb.com/images/event/1997/19970127ama010.jpg http://www.celinedionweb.com/images/event/1990/19901205oprn005.jpg Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Frida Posted June 17, 2009 at 04:57 AM Author Posted June 17, 2009 at 04:57 AM Hahahahaha, what's with all thr Balenciaga-hate? I admit they're a bit much, but has worn worse Frida you're so good! I'm so jealous. I've been sitting in front of Style.com for like 48 hours, and all I can find are two lousy shoes. You should work for one of those magazines where they tell you what celebrities are wearing! Do . NOT . insult . the shoes Seriously though, you're excellent! And gosh, I would love to work for Elle or Vogue How about these? http://www.celinedionweb.com/images/event/1997/19970127ama010.jpg http://www.celinedionweb.com/images/event/1990/19901205oprn005.jpg ooooh, you're mean j/k That beige jacket is most likely somewhere on firstVIEW.. if I only had access to that place 24/7 and not $6/hour Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
Koolan Posted June 17, 2009 at 05:38 AM Posted June 17, 2009 at 05:38 AM Seriously though, you're excellent! And gosh, I would love to work for Elle or Vogue You can put me down as reference. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
MTJ Posted June 17, 2009 at 06:46 AM Posted June 17, 2009 at 06:46 AM Maybe we should start a new donation for access to FirstVIEW? Like, a branch of the CFsq...maybe not... Quote
Frida Posted June 17, 2009 at 03:27 PM Author Posted June 17, 2009 at 03:27 PM HERMÈS http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/hermes10.jpg Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.