B.R.K Posted June 11, 2009 at 05:58 PM Posted June 11, 2009 at 05:58 PM If you remember, there was a large stone ring on celine's finger in A New Day DVD's secrets section. . This ring designed by Turkish jewellery designer Sevan Bıçakçı I would add photo of this ring but I could not manage.. You can rewiev another designs on Sevan Bıçakçı's website Click Here WOW, that's beautiful! Thank you!always wondered who designed that beautiful ring ... These rings can be purchased from some stores in America. Last year on Turkish press there were some news like Celine Dion and a few stars are Sevan Bıçakçı collector. As far as I know, the price of these rings varies between 5 and 15 thousand dollars.. Quote Celine Dion Turkiye
Frida Posted June 11, 2009 at 06:03 PM Author Posted June 11, 2009 at 06:03 PM very I like the dress she wore there.. all drapey and gorgeous <3 hey frida! I felt like you ... until I saw the back of the dress. It's ugly. How can Lanvin create such a beautiful dress and "destroy" it with such an unimaginative back. I was talking about this one Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
ladylindsey Posted June 11, 2009 at 06:14 PM Posted June 11, 2009 at 06:14 PM (edited) Her eyeshadow in this vid has always bothered me. I don't like it on her so much. Makes her eyes look really sockety cause it reflects so much light I think. I love the dress and I really love that jacket! Edited June 11, 2009 at 06:14 PM by ladylindsey Quote
MTJ Posted June 11, 2009 at 07:26 PM Posted June 11, 2009 at 07:26 PM But it's Celine's fault for wearing such a hideous outfit! I mean, she turned from Glamorous Green at the red carpet to Glorious Diva on stage, and then to Hideous Clown at the after party - all in one night! We are talking about Celine here. Remember the hideous YSL harry potter inspired cape and eye make-up she wore the to the AND press conference in 03? Celine can be very fashionable, but expecting three great outfits in a row may be asking too much. Quote
Celinedionp Posted June 11, 2009 at 07:37 PM Posted June 11, 2009 at 07:37 PM Her eyeshadow in this vid has always bothered me. I don't like it on her so much. Makes her eyes look really sockety cause it reflects so much light I think. I love the dress and I really love that jacket! I agree. the dress and the jacket are really amazing.. but the eyeshadow.. i don't like it.. its too much light... i prefer when she makes up her eyes with light brown... i think. Quote
béné Posted June 11, 2009 at 08:01 PM Posted June 11, 2009 at 08:01 PM magnifique la photo de celine en robe blamche sa doit dater de 2007 qqu a t'il une video? Quote
drove all night Posted June 11, 2009 at 08:06 PM Posted June 11, 2009 at 08:06 PM very I like the dress she wore there.. all drapey and gorgeous <3 hey frida! I felt like you ... until I saw the back of the dress. It's ugly. How can Lanvin create such a beautiful dress and "destroy" it with such an unimaginative back. I was talking about this one Oh! I see! Well, that dress is pretty too ... and has hopefully no "bad"-surprises than the Lanvin-one. But. I agree. The eyeshadow was a baaaad idea!!!! Quote
Thomas Posted June 11, 2009 at 08:18 PM Posted June 11, 2009 at 08:18 PM http://i43.tinypic.com/2iu851x.jpg Photo posted by Beware in the Monaco show topic. Already covered? Quote
MTJ Posted June 11, 2009 at 09:15 PM Posted June 11, 2009 at 09:15 PM (edited) I just searched for the above black dress in all of the designers she's worn in spring 08. Seems like everyone makes a little black dress -- but no matches so far. Edited June 11, 2009 at 09:52 PM by imgoingtobiteyoure_face Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted June 11, 2009 at 09:28 PM Posted June 11, 2009 at 09:28 PM (edited) But. I agree. The eyeshadow was a baaaad idea!!!! Hey guys, I strongly disagree with the above comments............ as a straight guy, who finds Celine very attractive, her makeup ( eye makeup ) hair, and jewellery, are a bit different but makes her seem even more accessible and extremely sexy!!Its new...... and fair play to her for being experimental... and I think she looks beautiful!! And these small fitted jackets that shes worn in interviews through out the years, are always a good thing as shes really really suits them!! Rene is a lucky man... Darren. Edited June 11, 2009 at 09:29 PM by Ire23 Quote
MTJ Posted June 11, 2009 at 09:56 PM Posted June 11, 2009 at 09:56 PM (edited) found the shoes! ysl spring 08 http://www.style.com/slideshows/fashionshows/S2008RTW/YSLRG/RUNWAY/00350m.jpghttp://www.style.com/slideshows/fashionshows/S2008RTW/YSLRG/DETAILS/00290m.jpg they're pretty crazy, but I think they're the right ones. Edited June 11, 2009 at 10:02 PM by imgoingtobiteyoure_face Quote
Celinedionp Posted June 11, 2009 at 11:10 PM Posted June 11, 2009 at 11:10 PM Ohh! I love the shoes that Celine wears... Quote
Belle Céline Posted June 12, 2009 at 03:33 AM Posted June 12, 2009 at 03:33 AM Is this in the closet? Yeah this pic is from 2007, on the same day that she filmed the video '' A world to believe in'' with Yuna Ito, and did a few photos at her vegas home for The ''TC'' world tour programme, like the photo used by Team Celine and Ticketmaster, to promote the world tour, where it shows her standing by a window/balcony @ her home! Darren.I'd love to see those photo's are they avaliable anywhere? Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
Belle Céline Posted June 12, 2009 at 04:03 AM Posted June 12, 2009 at 04:03 AM Frida, what about this gorgeous dress? Any idea about the dress or the shoes? The whole outfit is so beautiful! http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/2540/1001395.jpg Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
ladylindsey Posted June 12, 2009 at 05:50 AM Posted June 12, 2009 at 05:50 AM Frida, what about this gorgeous dress? Any idea about the dress or the shoes? The whole outfit is so beautiful! http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/2540/1001395.jpg I don't like this outfit on her I love the shoes themselves, though. She looks lovely still Quote
MTJ Posted June 12, 2009 at 06:32 AM Posted June 12, 2009 at 06:32 AM The dress is Matthew Williamson, its in the gallery. I searched for the shoes today, but its hard to find out of season shoes. Quote
Black Kitten Posted June 12, 2009 at 07:10 AM Posted June 12, 2009 at 07:10 AM Her eyeshadow in this vid has always bothered me. I don't like it on her so much. Makes her eyes look really sockety cause it reflects so much light I think. I love the dress and I really love that jacket!agreed imo, everything was fine in that interview but the eyeshadow AND the lipstick. her eyeshadow made her eyes look bigger. about the lipstick, she has a very thin lips and i notice she rarely use dark colored lipstick which is quite strange for me. if she used a more red lipstick, she could've looked a lot better. Quote
Teodora Posted June 12, 2009 at 09:36 AM Posted June 12, 2009 at 09:36 AM http://i43.tinypic.com/2iu851x.jpg Photo posted by Beware in the Monaco show topic. Already covered?So gorgeous! I've never seen this photo before Quote
drove all night Posted June 12, 2009 at 04:46 PM Posted June 12, 2009 at 04:46 PM (edited) http://i43.tinypic.com/2iu851x.jpg Photo posted by Beware in the Monaco show topic. Already covered?So gorgeous! I've never seen this photo before she looks terrific! the shoes ... OMG! Edited June 12, 2009 at 04:56 PM by drove all night Quote
Selina286 Posted June 13, 2009 at 01:04 AM Posted June 13, 2009 at 01:04 AM http://i43.tinypic.com/2iu851x.jpg Photo posted by Beware in the Monaco show topic. Already covered?So gorgeous! I've never seen this photo before she looks terrific! the shoes ... OMG! OMG! I love her intire outfit i wish i had her shoe and her bag for my graduation it would have made my dress look less ugly Quote
Love, Posted June 13, 2009 at 04:14 AM Posted June 13, 2009 at 04:14 AM (edited) But it's Celine's fault for wearing such a hideous outfit! I mean, she turned from Glamorous Green at the red carpet to Glorious Diva on stage, and then to Hideous Clown at the after party - all in one night! We are talking about Celine here. Remember the hideous YSL harry potter inspired cape and eye make-up she wore the to the AND press conference in 03? Celine can be very fashionable, but expecting three great outfits in a row may be asking too much. LOL! Don't get me started on that AND Opening Press Conference Fashion Armageddon. Siegfried and Roy were there in attendance, and I'm sure they were tempted to drag her away in a cage! Edited June 13, 2009 at 04:16 AM by Love, Quote
ladylindsey Posted June 13, 2009 at 04:33 AM Posted June 13, 2009 at 04:33 AM http://www.style.com/slideshows/fashionshows/S2008RTW/YSLRG/DETAILS/00290m.jpg I approve of these shoes. Yep. Fabulous! Quote
Frida Posted June 13, 2009 at 11:06 AM Author Posted June 13, 2009 at 11:06 AM Yup, the star shoes are Yves Saint Laurent http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/YSL27.jpg I just searched for the above black dress in all of the designers she's worn in spring 08 could be A/W 08 or pre-fall Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
VintageCeline Posted June 13, 2009 at 02:27 PM Posted June 13, 2009 at 02:27 PM http://www.style.com/slideshows/fashionshows/S2008RTW/YSLRG/DETAILS/00290m.jpg I approve of these shoes. Yep. Fabulous! God they are DOG ugly! I really do not appreciate them whatsoever!! Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg
Frida Posted June 13, 2009 at 03:11 PM Author Posted June 13, 2009 at 03:11 PM I'm not a fan of them either, but I think she looks okay in them.. sorta.. LOL Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
ladylindsey Posted June 13, 2009 at 03:38 PM Posted June 13, 2009 at 03:38 PM LOL guess that's why there's such a thing as different styles. Quote
Frida Posted June 13, 2009 at 04:08 PM Author Posted June 13, 2009 at 04:08 PM It would be a very boring world if we weren't different Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
Shamrock_1982 Posted June 13, 2009 at 04:17 PM Posted June 13, 2009 at 04:17 PM (edited) I'm sorry for going off topic but is it possible to get an avatar or sig of this pic or another pic from this interview please.... anyone?!? Thanks alot... Darren. Edited June 13, 2009 at 04:18 PM by Ire23 Quote
Frida Posted June 13, 2009 at 04:58 PM Author Posted June 13, 2009 at 04:58 PM I'm sorry for going off topic but is it possible to get an avatar or sig of this pic or another pic from this interview please.... anyone?!? Thanks alot... Darren. Will any of these do? Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
SensationalCeline Posted June 14, 2009 at 02:25 AM Posted June 14, 2009 at 02:25 AM http://www.style.com/slideshows/fashionshows/S2008RTW/YSLRG/DETAILS/00290m.jpg I approve of these shoes. Yep. Fabulous! Those are cute!!!!!!! I would wear those. Quote http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg280/spoiledrottenbrat4063/Celine%20Dion/CELINESIGGY.jpg
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.