celine-rc Posted May 14, 2011 at 05:08 PM Posted May 14, 2011 at 05:08 PM They're both amazing! Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
kissy_suzuki Posted May 16, 2011 at 03:05 AM Posted May 16, 2011 at 03:05 AM (edited) I found this earlier. It's also a Cavalli dress Leona Lewis wore that has some similarities to the one from the Belong ad. Edited May 16, 2011 at 03:05 AM by kissy_suzuki Quote
MTJ Posted May 16, 2011 at 09:16 PM Posted May 16, 2011 at 09:16 PM Just so everyone knows, we've identified almost 200,000 USD worth of shoes in Celine's closet. The question is, how many pairs haven't we identified? Quote
ferjaacu Posted May 17, 2011 at 02:28 AM Posted May 17, 2011 at 02:28 AM ^^^^^ Just that??? Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
MTJ Posted May 17, 2011 at 03:18 AM Posted May 17, 2011 at 03:18 AM shoes ... not including any clothes or jewelry Quote
riobeard11 Posted May 17, 2011 at 04:12 AM Posted May 17, 2011 at 04:12 AM I think we'd be sick if you added up all of her jewels. Quote
ferjaacu Posted May 17, 2011 at 10:42 PM Posted May 17, 2011 at 10:42 PM shoes ... not including any clothes or jewelry Oh yeah, I know ... With jewelry and clothes the amount wouldn't fit on the forum !!! Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
Frida Posted May 18, 2011 at 06:01 PM Author Posted May 18, 2011 at 06:01 PM Thanks Frida... I fully respect you Tehe, you're so sweet It may not be a dress? Maybe it's a top, tucked into a skirt? Could be I guess, depending on the top's hem Frida, I was looking at the belong ad again ... I think this is close enough to be a definite yes for Cavalli, don't you? Especially since it was quoted (somewhere) that the dress is Cavalli. I've read (on several occations) that it's Cavalli, and the skirts are both "frilly" but the corsets are nowhere near similar :/ Well they aren't the same dresses - but I believe they're in the same collection. Anyway, found some things: Jennifer Meyer Excellent, thanks! Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
Frida Posted May 18, 2011 at 06:01 PM Author Posted May 18, 2011 at 06:01 PM Could this be Cartier? Karen Karch (Although I can't find them in black) from the Xmas special when she wore Prada 1st) The proportions are off to me2nd) Great! (But ugh, of aaaall the pretty earrings out there, these, really?) Sorry for all the posts - the attachments are killing me. It seems the belt from the Grammy nominations is Chanel - but I haven't been able to find it. Also, the trench from Poland is Dior from Spring 08 - I haven't been able to find it, but another piece in the collection has the same rhinestone belt (and it says Dior on the buttons ...). Haha, don't you remember this convo? This is Dior (zoomed the buttons), go hunt! Oh, so we're playing this game now, eh? haha And yep, Chanel. Looks like it could be 90's so ebay is our best hope Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
Frida Posted May 18, 2011 at 06:02 PM Author Posted May 18, 2011 at 06:02 PM Just so everyone knows, we've identified almost 200,000 USD worth of shoes in Celine's closet. The question is, how many pairs haven't we identified? Well she has about 3000, doesn't she? Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
Frida Posted May 18, 2011 at 06:20 PM Author Posted May 18, 2011 at 06:20 PM (edited) Replaced a couple of pics VERSACE (Pretty sure that clutch is Chanel, anyone seen it somewhere?) CHLOÉ CHRISTIAN DIOR CHANEL Edited May 18, 2011 at 06:21 PM by Frida Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
celine-rc Posted May 18, 2011 at 06:24 PM Posted May 18, 2011 at 06:24 PM ^That Channel is just so amazing!!!! Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
Matias Posted May 18, 2011 at 06:28 PM Posted May 18, 2011 at 06:28 PM WOW I've seen that Versace silk dress in Jennifer Aniston too, great find. Penelope Cruz wore a VERY similar dress in Germany from teh one Celine wore at The Oscars(Armani Prive) Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maic6m257V1rbfceqo2_250.gif"No no, put it back..."
Frida Posted May 18, 2011 at 07:00 PM Author Posted May 18, 2011 at 07:00 PM ^ Yup Found long versions of these, replaced the shorts CHOÉ Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
Frida Posted May 18, 2011 at 07:36 PM Author Posted May 18, 2011 at 07:36 PM JOHN GALLIANO Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
Frida Posted May 18, 2011 at 07:46 PM Author Posted May 18, 2011 at 07:46 PM CELINE Pretty sure this is the one Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
celine-rc Posted May 18, 2011 at 11:17 PM Posted May 18, 2011 at 11:17 PM I adore both the Chloé pants and the Galliano sweater too!!!!!! Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
I Drove All Night! Posted May 19, 2011 at 01:54 AM Posted May 19, 2011 at 01:54 AM 1st) The proportions are off to me2nd) Great! (But ugh, of aaaall the pretty earrings out there, these, really?)Haha, don't you remember this convo?And yep, Chanel. Looks like it could be 90's so ebay is our best hope Completely agree... terrible earrings. I LOVE the Karen Karch necklaces from TC.... but these earrings... Quote
ferjaacu Posted May 19, 2011 at 02:08 AM Posted May 19, 2011 at 02:08 AM She really knows how to spend her money, doesn't she??? Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
Frida Posted May 19, 2011 at 01:55 PM Author Posted May 19, 2011 at 01:55 PM Another oldie CHANEL Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
Frida Posted May 19, 2011 at 04:08 PM Author Posted May 19, 2011 at 04:08 PM STELLA MCCARTNEY Crappy pic, but I've only found dresses with this fabric before, never the actual top Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
celine-rc Posted May 19, 2011 at 06:52 PM Posted May 19, 2011 at 06:52 PM I LOVE the Stella McCartney shirt!!!!!!!! Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
Sofie Posted May 19, 2011 at 08:03 PM Posted May 19, 2011 at 08:03 PM Another oldie CHANEL I this one, it feels so "Céline" Quote
ferjaacu Posted May 19, 2011 at 08:08 PM Posted May 19, 2011 at 08:08 PM ^^^^^ Yep, very classy... I love Channel... Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
Frida Posted May 21, 2011 at 08:03 PM Author Posted May 21, 2011 at 08:03 PM CHANEL (One of few couture pieces identified) Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
Frida Posted May 21, 2011 at 08:34 PM Author Posted May 21, 2011 at 08:34 PM LANVIN Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
ferjaacu Posted May 22, 2011 at 12:01 AM Posted May 22, 2011 at 12:01 AM Frida, what is she wearing here?? Shoes?? jacket?? (Don't know if this has been posted before, If so, sorry !!) http://images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/20091214/293.dion.celine.cm.121409.jpg Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
riobeard11 Posted May 22, 2011 at 03:23 AM Posted May 22, 2011 at 03:23 AM (edited) ^ ALEXANDER MCQUEEN STELLA MCCARTNEY Edited May 22, 2011 at 03:24 AM by riobeard11 Quote
ladylindsey Posted May 22, 2011 at 03:51 AM Posted May 22, 2011 at 03:51 AM I still love those shoes. Quote
riobeard11 Posted May 22, 2011 at 03:54 AM Posted May 22, 2011 at 03:54 AM They're so fun! She looked so fab and happy that day Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.