volleyceline Posted June 7, 2011 at 11:47 PM Posted June 7, 2011 at 11:47 PM Does anyone know what Celine's net worth is, as of recent times? Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
MTJ Posted June 8, 2011 at 01:13 AM Posted June 8, 2011 at 01:13 AM (edited) I'm sure some of you remember - last year I requested the price of the panthere pave cartier ring (which she wore on Ellen) ... 180,000 USD...the cost of a nice vacation home And the VCA necklace she wore to the Oscars a few years ago costs $3 million (although we have no idea whether or not it was borrowed). Edited June 8, 2011 at 01:15 AM by imgoingtobiteyoure_face Quote
Frida Posted June 8, 2011 at 11:44 AM Author Posted June 8, 2011 at 11:44 AM LANVIN (I saw you in the pic Lindsey Do you happen to have pics with a better angle of her shoes?) Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
ennostiel Posted June 8, 2011 at 02:18 PM Posted June 8, 2011 at 02:18 PM I adore all of the Lanvin items she owns! Quote Ce n'est qu'en te croisantQue j'ai su, j'ai compris... ElleEst mon idealLa plus grande etoileEt je veux ressemblerA son portrait fidele...Celine pour toujours. <3
volleyceline Posted June 8, 2011 at 07:54 PM Posted June 8, 2011 at 07:54 PM How much do those dresses and small jackets cost? I can't imagine. Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
Frida Posted June 8, 2011 at 07:58 PM Author Posted June 8, 2011 at 07:58 PM How much do those dresses and small jackets cost? I can't imagine. If you're talking about the lastest Lanvin outfit I believe the shrug was just under $1500 and the dress just above $2000 Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
volleyceline Posted June 8, 2011 at 08:00 PM Posted June 8, 2011 at 08:00 PM Yeah i was talking about the Lanvin. That's very pretty Where did she wear that to? Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
Frida Posted June 8, 2011 at 08:16 PM Author Posted June 8, 2011 at 08:16 PM Fan meeting Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
volleyceline Posted June 8, 2011 at 08:35 PM Posted June 8, 2011 at 08:35 PM (edited) Recently or awhile back? It's recent for sure, look at her nail here: And then at her nails here:http://www.celinedionforum.com/gallery/dis...m=480&pos=6(Click it to see the big picture, that's when you see her nails are the same) Edited June 8, 2011 at 08:36 PM by volleyceline Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
riobeard11 Posted June 8, 2011 at 09:25 PM Posted June 8, 2011 at 09:25 PM The fan meeting was during premiere week Quote
volleyceline Posted June 8, 2011 at 09:49 PM Posted June 8, 2011 at 09:49 PM I knew it! lol I recognized those long rounded nails.I like her nails short and plain Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
ladylindsey Posted June 8, 2011 at 10:18 PM Posted June 8, 2011 at 10:18 PM LANVIN (I saw you in the pic Lindsey Do you happen to have pics with a better angle of her shoes?) yayyy that's the dress we thought she was wearing! I can't believe I'm about to say this but I was close enough to see the soles of her shoes.... and I am 98.75% sure they are Prada bc of the gold symbol I saw on the bottom. Or some other designer with a gold symbol that I don't know of haha. They were closed toed, patent, covered back of the heel- not sure if they had a platform or not. Those 3 photos are the only ones we have- we had to leave our cameras outside and were threatened with death if we whipped out our cellphones Not really but almost. PS- I still can't believe that happened! I have told everyone this bc when you get excited you tell everyone every detail about the exciting thing so if I'm repeating myself, forgive me, but she walked out, aI had my hands over my mouth, she looked over and said, "Bonjourrrrrr!" and smiled and she looked at me and all I could do was mouth with no sound "Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" Thank goodness I'm short so Gerard stuck me on the front closer to her- the one time my shortness has worked for me in my favour! Quote
ImACelineDionFan Posted June 8, 2011 at 10:20 PM Posted June 8, 2011 at 10:20 PM ^ How did you get to meet her?? Quote
ladylindsey Posted June 8, 2011 at 10:22 PM Posted June 8, 2011 at 10:22 PM (edited) I didn't meet her- just got to attend the soundcheck and snap a group photo...and hyperventilate for 2 hours We were very very very very veryyyy lucky and privileged to be invited by another group of fans I told Patrick Thank You like 15 times. He looked at me like..."it's ok...it's just a soundcheck..." Edited June 8, 2011 at 10:23 PM by ladylindsey Quote
ImACelineDionFan Posted June 8, 2011 at 10:25 PM Posted June 8, 2011 at 10:25 PM Sweeeeeetttt!!! You did well- I might have passed out! Quote
Frida Posted June 8, 2011 at 11:28 PM Author Posted June 8, 2011 at 11:28 PM yayyy that's the dress we thought she was wearing! I can't believe I'm about to say this but I was close enough to see the soles of her shoes.... and I am 98.75% sure they are Prada bc of the gold symbol I saw on the bottom. Or some other designer with a gold symbol that I don't know of haha. They were closed toed, patent, covered back of the heel- not sure if they had a platform or not. Those 3 photos are the only ones we have- we had to leave our cameras outside and were threatened with death if we whipped out our cellphones Not really but almost. PS- I still can't believe that happened! I have told everyone this bc when you get excited you tell everyone every detail about the exciting thing so if I'm repeating myself, forgive me, but she walked out, aI had my hands over my mouth, she looked over and said, "Bonjourrrrrr!" and smiled and she looked at me and all I could do was mouth with no sound "Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" Thank goodness I'm short so Gerard stuck me on the front closer to her- the one time my shortness has worked for me in my favour! Hahaha, you're adorable Thanks for the Prada tip, I'll keep that in mind Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
MTJ Posted June 9, 2011 at 01:52 AM Posted June 9, 2011 at 01:52 AM Lindsey, where have you told everyone this? I usually see most of your posts, but I haven't seen anything about the fan meeting! Quote
riobeard11 Posted June 9, 2011 at 02:01 AM Posted June 9, 2011 at 02:01 AM Over in the Vegas show section! I've definitely read it before Quote
Vassykka Posted June 9, 2011 at 05:07 AM Posted June 9, 2011 at 05:07 AM (edited) Have you read this: All About Céline Dion's Las Vegas Costumes Edited June 9, 2011 at 05:11 AM by Vassykka Quote
ladylindsey Posted June 9, 2011 at 06:33 AM Posted June 9, 2011 at 06:33 AM (edited) http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2011/stylewatch/gallery/celine-dion/givenchy-435.jpg Pretty sure the soundcheck shoes were this same label (Prada possibly) In fact they were very similar, just nude patent. could be these, I'm just quickly searchinghttp://resources.shopstyle.com/sim/e3/b7/e3b75b0c9055db2295ebf38c5dd942a6/prada-bluefly-pumps-black-leather-pointed-toe-pumps.jpgleatherhttp://resources.shopstyle.com/sim/70/ce/70ce3e72885311f0172fe3a493387d37/prada-bluefly-platforms-black-patent-leather-platform-pumps.jpgpatent w a platform PS how do they get those leather leggings off that fast? That's one of the quickest quickchanges. It would take a whole backstage crew an hour to pull leather leggings off me Edited June 9, 2011 at 06:42 AM by ladylindsey Quote
riobeard11 Posted June 9, 2011 at 06:19 PM Posted June 9, 2011 at 06:19 PM PS how do they get those leather leggings off that fast? That's one of the quickest quickchanges. It would take a whole backstage crew an hour to pull leather leggings off me I'd guess they either have a zipper down near the ankle to allow quick pull, or they just go for it and pull them off inside out! I can't even imagine...but! They do have the advantage of just slipping into the white dress after and then hologram Celine sings for a minute if they need extra time to get her out of there! Quote
ImACelineDionFan Posted June 9, 2011 at 06:26 PM Posted June 9, 2011 at 06:26 PM http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2011/stylewatch/gallery/celine-dion/elie-saab-2-660.jpg :wub: LOVE this dress from the show! What songs did she perform in it? Quote
riobeard11 Posted June 9, 2011 at 06:39 PM Posted June 9, 2011 at 06:39 PM (edited) http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2011/stylewatch/gallery/celine-dion/elie-saab-2-660.jpg :wub: LOVE this dress from the show! What songs did she perform in it?That one is for Mr. Paganini, Lullaby, and The Reason It's one of my favorites, too. I think it's so classy Edited June 9, 2011 at 06:40 PM by riobeard11 Quote
puttybuddy Posted June 9, 2011 at 07:35 PM Posted June 9, 2011 at 07:35 PM Loved all the the clothes Celine wore for the new show except the short gold dress. She definitely has the body for it I just thought it was to flashy in color! Quote The greatest voice ever! ♥
ImACelineDionFan Posted June 9, 2011 at 07:43 PM Posted June 9, 2011 at 07:43 PM http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2011/stylewatch/gallery/celine-dion/givenchy-435.jpg Pretty sure the soundcheck shoes were this same label (Prada possibly) In fact they were very similar, just nude patent. could be these, I'm just quickly searchinghttp://resources.shopstyle.com/sim/e3/b7/e3b75b0c9055db2295ebf38c5dd942a6/prada-bluefly-pumps-black-leather-pointed-toe-pumps.jpgleatherhttp://resources.shopstyle.com/sim/70/ce/70ce3e72885311f0172fe3a493387d37/prada-bluefly-platforms-black-patent-leather-platform-pumps.jpgpatent w a platform PS how do they get those leather leggings off that fast? That's one of the quickest quickchanges. It would take a whole backstage crew an hour to pull leather leggings off me I think it might be the patents just by looking at the heel shape. Quote
ladylindsey Posted June 9, 2011 at 08:34 PM Posted June 9, 2011 at 08:34 PM (edited) How do such powerful lungs fit into such a teeny ribcage? The woman is tiny! http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2011/stylewatch/gallery/celine-dion/elie-saab-2-660.jpg Edited June 9, 2011 at 08:34 PM by ladylindsey Quote
ImACelineDionFan Posted June 9, 2011 at 08:47 PM Posted June 9, 2011 at 08:47 PM My computer is widescreen and everything is stretched out a little- I can't imagine how that pic looks normally! She looks great in widescreen too! Quote
puttybuddy Posted June 9, 2011 at 09:10 PM Posted June 9, 2011 at 09:10 PM http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2011/stylewatch/gallery/celine-dion/givenchy-435.jpg Pretty sure the soundcheck shoes were this same label (Prada possibly) In fact they were very similar, just nude patent. could be these, I'm just quickly searchinghttp://resources.shopstyle.com/sim/e3/b7/e3b75b0c9055db2295ebf38c5dd942a6/prada-bluefly-pumps-black-leather-pointed-toe-pumps.jpgleatherhttp://resources.shopstyle.com/sim/70/ce/70ce3e72885311f0172fe3a493387d37/prada-bluefly-platforms-black-patent-leather-platform-pumps.jpgpatent w a platform PS how do they get those leather leggings off that fast? That's one of the quickest quickchanges. It would take a whole backstage crew an hour to pull leather leggings off me The only woman I know who looks gorgeous from the front and from the back!!! Quote The greatest voice ever! ♥
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.