nano Posted March 7, 2008 at 07:59 AM Posted March 7, 2008 at 07:59 AM lol..that's all I can say. big fat LOL. Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
VinnyT. Posted March 7, 2008 at 08:00 AM Posted March 7, 2008 at 08:00 AM it's diffrent from the special it is longer i wonder why who attended the taping of the show didnt notice she taped a longer version but on TV was edited Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
nano Posted March 7, 2008 at 08:05 AM Posted March 7, 2008 at 08:05 AM it's diffrent from the special it is longer i wonder why who attended the taping of the show didnt notice she taped a longer version but on TV was edited it is.. I didn't notice..lol..I have to watch it again. Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
VinnyT. Posted March 7, 2008 at 08:07 AM Posted March 7, 2008 at 08:07 AM it's diffrent from the special it is longer i wonder why who attended the taping of the show didnt notice she taped a longer version but on TV was edited it is.. I didn't notice..lol..I have to watch it again. yes there is the violins part and celine does 2 times aloooooooneeeeeeeee ot's 3.30 Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
nano Posted March 7, 2008 at 08:24 AM Posted March 7, 2008 at 08:24 AM it's diffrent from the special it is longer i wonder why who attended the taping of the show didnt notice she taped a longer version but on TV was edited it is.. I didn't notice..lol..I have to watch it again. yes there is the violins part and celine does 2 times aloooooooneeeeeeeee ot's 3.30 yay.. Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
mirage Posted March 7, 2008 at 08:47 AM Posted March 7, 2008 at 08:47 AM it's diffrent from the special it is longer i wonder why who attended the taping of the show didnt notice she taped a longer version but on TV was edited whaha thats what i said...it's longer.... but WOW teamceline is fast this time... on the day they promised us... WOW...think its because a new gooood video Quote
VinnyT. Posted March 7, 2008 at 08:56 AM Posted March 7, 2008 at 08:56 AM yeah it's the album version Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
stevo Posted March 7, 2008 at 09:24 AM Posted March 7, 2008 at 09:24 AM Thank God it's the normal version Quote
celinefanonline Posted March 7, 2008 at 10:02 AM Posted March 7, 2008 at 10:02 AM at least it's not cut version!! Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
Filine Posted March 7, 2008 at 10:04 AM Posted March 7, 2008 at 10:04 AM OMG...this is it? All time low as far as I am concerned...give me the blue screen anytime Quote http://www.celinedion.nl/pics/cindy/bannerza.jpg"They call my home the land of snow, Canadian cold front movin' in"
CSCfan Posted March 7, 2008 at 10:55 AM Posted March 7, 2008 at 10:55 AM Wow....no edit?! Shocked. Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
dj4celine Posted March 7, 2008 at 11:14 AM Posted March 7, 2008 at 11:14 AM OMFG!! It IS the album version :mdr: Celine's team shocked us Quote
Teodora Posted March 7, 2008 at 11:20 AM Posted March 7, 2008 at 11:20 AM Are they serious??? I hope they don't send this to any music TV station... God people, make a REAL video! Quote
OnlyCeline Posted March 7, 2008 at 11:30 AM Posted March 7, 2008 at 11:30 AM W-O-W I Am really SURPRISED... Quote http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/9860/ggxz9.jpg
pra Posted March 7, 2008 at 11:31 AM Posted March 7, 2008 at 11:31 AM where we can watch it .. i'm not a teamceline member... Quote
artistman2007 Posted March 7, 2008 at 11:31 AM Posted March 7, 2008 at 11:31 AM anything is expected from celine and rene i'm not shocked any more Quote
VinnyT. Posted March 7, 2008 at 11:31 AM Posted March 7, 2008 at 11:31 AM She is nit the first artist to have a videoclip from a TV special or something i've seen many! Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
dj4celine Posted March 7, 2008 at 11:41 AM Posted March 7, 2008 at 11:41 AM At least the air-violin is not horrendous this time :mdr: Quote
artistman2007 Posted March 7, 2008 at 11:43 AM Posted March 7, 2008 at 11:43 AM maybe they are doing that bec they will do another one for eyes on me Quote
stevo Posted March 7, 2008 at 12:39 PM Posted March 7, 2008 at 12:39 PM The air double-bass you mean! lol Quote
Celineboy Posted March 7, 2008 at 12:46 PM Posted March 7, 2008 at 12:46 PM I was hoping for a better video. I really don't understand why they don't make a bombastic video. Alone could be a charttopper. Quote http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e365/DAVELOVESCELINE/Jetime23.jpg
Davey84 Posted March 7, 2008 at 01:11 PM Posted March 7, 2008 at 01:11 PM see I thought something was wrong with me, when I watched it quickly this morning I thought... it sounds just the same as the album! why do the say it's cut? Oh well it still stinks Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
tal-sh2 Posted March 7, 2008 at 01:52 PM Posted March 7, 2008 at 01:52 PM WOW, I'm really suprised. That's good! Althought it's sad I'm suprised from that! Quote "These walls keep a secret, That only we know..."http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u287/bambaplanet/G49272_b.jpgSorry for my English.
bruno_oliveira Posted March 7, 2008 at 02:17 PM Posted March 7, 2008 at 02:17 PM at least they will use a video to promote the song. it could have been worse. but i remember teamceline used to give 2 videos, like studio/live video and the real video. you and i , remember? god i wish she recorded a real musicvideo together with the tour videos. Quote
Thecolourofmylove Posted March 7, 2008 at 02:29 PM Posted March 7, 2008 at 02:29 PM Its POOP!! They should have clipped together the performance from the TV special with the studio session... that would have made me happier... she is just standing there in the video I still love her though Quote Bryan Beavers | Create Your Badgehttp://badge.facebook.com/badge/577905483.228.1040373769.pnghttp://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o84/nafnoid23/Untitled-2.jpg
pra Posted March 7, 2008 at 02:31 PM Posted March 7, 2008 at 02:31 PM where we can watch it .. i'm not a teamceline member... Hellloooo Quote
bruno_oliveira Posted March 7, 2008 at 02:32 PM Posted March 7, 2008 at 02:32 PM (edited) we always will love herbut we hate her sony staffand some decisions they make right? i guess celine is in japan right now and they received a call "what ?????they will release the alone video from the special????why??" hahahhahah is rene behind this "video release"? Edited March 7, 2008 at 02:34 PM by bruno_oliveira Quote
Thecolourofmylove Posted March 7, 2008 at 02:50 PM Posted March 7, 2008 at 02:50 PM where we can watch it .. i'm not a teamceline member... Either become a TeamCeline member or wait till its released on YouTube. Sony will come down HARD on anyone here who rips and shares it. Quote Bryan Beavers | Create Your Badgehttp://badge.facebook.com/badge/577905483.228.1040373769.pnghttp://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o84/nafnoid23/Untitled-2.jpg
OnlyCeline Posted March 7, 2008 at 02:51 PM Posted March 7, 2008 at 02:51 PM where we can watch it .. i'm not a teamceline member... Either become a TeamCeline member or wait till its released on YouTube. Sony will come down HARD on anyone here who rips and shares it. Yeah... Sooner or later It will be on YouTube Quote http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/9860/ggxz9.jpg
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.