Cesdra Posted March 11, 2008 at 09:24 PM Posted March 11, 2008 at 09:24 PM I think it's a good live version but I would have preferred a real music video. I guess we can't expect much in that area since she is touring. I am guessing there won't be any more good music videos from TC. If you ask me, she should take a day while on tour and shoot a great video for Eyes on Me, somewhere in the right setting for the oriental theme of the music. That would rock and it'd be great promotion for the tour! Quote
bfhb Posted March 11, 2008 at 11:37 PM Posted March 11, 2008 at 11:37 PM this sucks!!!!it should have been a vid of a tour performance!!!fans are hard done by yet again!! ...its all about the money ...this is so cheap it stinks!!! Quote love doesn't ask whyspeaks from the heart and never explainsdont you know that love doesn't think twiceit can come all at once or whisper from a distance
Ronny83 Posted March 12, 2008 at 11:37 PM Author Posted March 12, 2008 at 11:37 PM Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
fred Posted March 12, 2008 at 11:50 PM Posted March 12, 2008 at 11:50 PM <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfjM6QyOuDs&hl=it"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfjM6QyOuDs&hl=it" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object> Keep that offensive content away from here!!!! /fred Quote Peace and love to all.
Bellamy Posted March 13, 2008 at 01:00 PM Posted March 13, 2008 at 01:00 PM It's an TeamCeline exclusive. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
celinedion#1 Posted March 13, 2008 at 04:42 PM Posted March 13, 2008 at 04:42 PM I'm new memberhi every oneI love this songI will wait for the clip Quote http://cbm7.cb.funpic.de/pic/217232_26-7-2007_142330.gifCeline Dion Is The Best
boyblackuk Posted March 13, 2008 at 08:40 PM Posted March 13, 2008 at 08:40 PM I have just bought "Alone" the digital single from Itunes UK, not sure how to paste the image but the photo is the one with hand over one eye and the other close to her ear. Quote
celbabs Posted March 13, 2008 at 09:29 PM Posted March 13, 2008 at 09:29 PM (edited) There was a topic about "What is the new US single" that got closed because the moderator said Alone is the new single. I never saw this announcement for the US, only for the UK. When was it announced that it was the US single? In fact, I just went to celinedion.com and there's no mention going back to February 14th of Alone officially being a US single. Where are people getting this information from? I'm just curious as I hadn't heard it. Edited March 13, 2008 at 09:31 PM by celbabs Quote
CelineAndRene Posted March 13, 2008 at 09:44 PM Posted March 13, 2008 at 09:44 PM Anybody else pissed @ this video? Sony BMG is officially hated by me Stupid Sony... Quote "...It's the circle of life. You gotta look forward. Two days during the year there's nothing you can do about: yesterday and tomorrow. Today is a great day." - Celine Dion, People.
smw Posted March 14, 2008 at 04:41 AM Posted March 14, 2008 at 04:41 AM I would've prefered an actual live performance as the video. ....but we got this instead. Great. Quote
RLAAMJR. Posted March 14, 2008 at 04:46 AM Posted March 14, 2008 at 04:46 AM I love the song so much but boah I hate this video. Honestly the dress looks hidious and if they already didn't manage to do a real video they could have at least taken the Saturday Night Divas performance. I so loved that one because of the strings and the whole band standing in the background. She also looked absolutly stunning. The performance was much more energetic. Somehow it really makes me sad that they put so little effort into this. Yeah! Celine singing "Alone" in the saturday night divas performance was better but well, people think it was a lypsycnh so sony celine's tream should have a made a real music video. Quote
RLAAMJR. Posted March 14, 2008 at 04:46 AM Posted March 14, 2008 at 04:46 AM (edited) Ooops. Doublepost. Sorry. Edited March 14, 2008 at 04:48 AM by RLAAMJR. Quote
JP Posted March 14, 2008 at 05:43 AM Posted March 14, 2008 at 05:43 AM Anybody else pissed @ this video? Sony BMG is officially hated by me Stupid Sony...Don't worry, nobody is happy with that video Quote http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
ewh12 Posted March 14, 2008 at 07:29 AM Posted March 14, 2008 at 07:29 AM its funny because they could probably do what they did with the Whole Elvis/Celine AI performance and paste her body onto some computer generated background and have her sing and make the video like that. Even that would be better than this Craptastic video. Its not even on Film! Quote
Black Kitten Posted March 14, 2008 at 07:36 AM Posted March 14, 2008 at 07:36 AM this is probably celine's best video ever and the most expensive video of all time! bravo sony! well done!!! Quote
celbabs Posted March 14, 2008 at 09:41 PM Posted March 14, 2008 at 09:41 PM Okay, this is weird. No one is answering my post above and moderators aren't allowing a topic to be created on the subject. What is up? Alone HAS NOT to my knowledge been announced as a U.S. single. Nothing has been announced of a second single that I have heard of. What's the deal? Is it Alone? Quote
CelineHayatiAna Posted March 18, 2008 at 08:09 AM Posted March 18, 2008 at 08:09 AM alone is a great single for ASIA not for US....and we no need live vid..... for US is should shadow of love or my love Quote
tonybower Posted March 19, 2008 at 11:53 PM Posted March 19, 2008 at 11:53 PM Finally watched the vid last night... It's not that bad... Well, it could have been a lot worse! I only wish they had included a better (and longer) shot of the Air Violin! I love it but you can barely notice it. Star Ac perfromance was better.However, Celine looks fantastic in those boots and the stage is nice, so I don't think it's a complete disaster. As I watched it though, I realised again just how much of a hit this could have been (in the UK) if it had been released in November. Should definitley have been the first single. Another cover might not be to everybody's taste but people were talking about this song and it could have easily made the Top 10 which is something Celine desperatley needs in the UK. Timing is all wrong. And now she's not around to promote it, I fear the single will sink without a trace! As for the video, I think I prefer it to all the disappointing green-screen videos. I can't even watch HYEBIL or ANDHC or OH, though I actually quite like the video for IDAN. Bring back videos like Call The Man and Think Twice! Quote iPod Most Played List The Power Of Love (several versions) - Céline DionThe First Time Ever I Saw Your Face - Roberta FlackSi dieu existe - Céline Dion & Claude DuBoisFrankenstein - Antony & the JohnsonsIn Some Small Way - Céline DionBird Gerhl - Antony & the JohnsonsLe blues du businessman - Céline Dion Ne rien savoir de Lol était la connaître déjà.
Shaun Posted March 20, 2008 at 12:36 AM Posted March 20, 2008 at 12:36 AM The single WILL sink without a trace in the UK because as usual Sony will service the song to Radio 2, not bother sending the video everywhere and no-one will even know it's out. If it beats the original chart placing of #85 I'll be impressed. Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
tearsinheaven87 Posted March 20, 2008 at 12:57 AM Posted March 20, 2008 at 12:57 AM WOW! I see they went all out for this one. At this rate sony will work themselves into an early grave... :/ Quote I was waiting for so long, for a miracle to come...30th May 2008, Croke Park, Dublin, Ireland15th September, Madison Square Garden, New York, USA Rip MJ - may your music live on x x x
artist Posted March 20, 2008 at 09:34 AM Posted March 20, 2008 at 09:34 AM (edited) I saw the clip on the official site.... the worst ever.... time for Celine to move to another recording company... UNIVERSAL MUSIC for sure Edited March 20, 2008 at 09:40 AM by artist Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v346/anasassaad/jnjkhjk_zpsbd763de7.jpg
Davey84 Posted March 20, 2008 at 09:53 AM Posted March 20, 2008 at 09:53 AM (edited) As for the video, I think I prefer it to all the disappointing green-screen videos. I can't even watch HYEBIL or ANDHC or OH, though I actually quite like the video for IDAN. Bring back videos like Call The Man and Think Twice!funny... I was thinking, bring back the green-screen videos!! I lurve OH! and ANDHC!! HYEBIL isn't that bad, but the graphics could have been better! but sony should take a good look at these videos: Mika - Relax, Take It Easyhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Be6jlCuMvVQ Madonna - Get Togetherhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjL8vWhBY6M this is how you use a live video and still make a great video clip!!! If it beats the original chart placing of #85 I'll be impressed. Edited March 20, 2008 at 09:54 AM by Davey84 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
WendyB Posted March 20, 2008 at 12:19 PM Posted March 20, 2008 at 12:19 PM The single WILL sink without a trace in the UK because as usual Sony will service the song to Radio 2, not bother sending the video everywhere and no-one will even know it's out. If it beats the original chart placing of #85 I'll be impressed.It's not even on next week's Radio 2 playlist - was it there this week? Quote
fan2celinedion Posted March 26, 2008 at 12:42 PM Posted March 26, 2008 at 12:42 PM I still hope they release a real videoclip... Remeber HYEBIL the first videoclip was a live version too but they finally release a real videoclip....So hope it will be the same...(but please this time don't put celine in a bridge or something like that She has to move ) Quote
fred Posted March 26, 2008 at 05:34 PM Posted March 26, 2008 at 05:34 PM I still hope they release a real videoclip... Remeber HYEBIL the first videoclip was a live version too but they finally release a real videoclip....So hope it will be the same...(but please this time don't put celine in a bridge or something like that She has to move )Well, Alone was dead before it was released - why? Many reasons, one may be it's a cover, another that it got radio play and then died out long long before the single actually came out. Plus no promo whatsoever as usual. I highly doubt they make the effort of making a real video after this. /fred Quote Peace and love to all.
Davey84 Posted March 26, 2008 at 05:42 PM Posted March 26, 2008 at 05:42 PM she shoot make a video now... while she's sick! Then we can have an english Et Je T'aime Encore for real!! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Ronny83 Posted March 30, 2008 at 09:45 PM Author Posted March 30, 2008 at 09:45 PM http://www.youtube.com/browse?s=bzb&c=...ersist_locale=1 "Alone" is the Most Active Music video on YouTube!!! :o Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
CSCfan Posted March 30, 2008 at 10:07 PM Posted March 30, 2008 at 10:07 PM (edited) LOL! I knew it: this is one messed up world. edit: I don't see "Alone" there? Edited March 30, 2008 at 10:08 PM by CSCfan Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Ronny83 Posted March 30, 2008 at 10:32 PM Author Posted March 30, 2008 at 10:32 PM LOL! I knew it: this is one messed up world. edit: I don't see "Alone" there?It was yesterday, I mean before midnight (in Europe). Now it's 0.31 CET. Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
Céline's Blues Posted March 30, 2008 at 10:38 PM Posted March 30, 2008 at 10:38 PM I knew it would be a hit! It would be a bigger hit if Mathias was banned, tho. Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.