sazzlepop123 Posted March 30, 2009 at 11:50 PM Posted March 30, 2009 at 11:50 PM (edited) So I had a little time on my hands.... http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/918/idea3i.jpg Is that Louis Walsh in the audience? (above the 'C' in Taking Chances?) I was just about to ask that!!! Really looks like him!! Anyone know if it is??? oooooh yeah! So it is!!! Wonder where that picture was taken I didn't have it saved with a name of a place! Edited March 30, 2009 at 11:52 PM by sazzlepop123 http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c70/sarahlucy86/Celineandme12.jpg
thesupernova Posted March 31, 2009 at 11:03 AM Posted March 31, 2009 at 11:03 AM So I had a little time on my hands.... http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/918/idea3i.jpg Is that Louis Walsh in the audience? (above the 'C' in Taking Chances?) hmmm the only bad thing about it being louis walsh is that i'll have to start liking him but yeah it totally looks like him http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v700/thesupernova/gifs/celinechez-1.gif
takeachance Posted March 31, 2009 at 11:52 AM Posted March 31, 2009 at 11:52 AM So I had a little time on my hands.... http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/918/idea3i.jpg Is that Louis Walsh in the audience? (above the 'C' in Taking Chances?) hmmm the only bad thing about it being louis walsh is that i'll have to start liking him but yeah it totally looks like him Aw Poor Louis!He also saw Celine, in the front row in Dublin in May, but this is not Dublin, must of been in America when she started wearing the lilac dress,So Louis must be a big fan, maybe hes on the forum!! http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
celine4evauk Posted March 31, 2009 at 03:24 PM Posted March 31, 2009 at 03:24 PM So I had a little time on my hands.... http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/918/idea3i.jpg Is that Louis Walsh in the audience? (above the 'C' in Taking Chances?) hmmm the only bad thing about it being louis walsh is that i'll have to start liking him but yeah it totally looks like him Aw Poor Louis!He also saw Celine, in the front row in Dublin in May, but this is not Dublin, must of been in America when she started wearing the lilac dress,So Louis must be a big fan, maybe hes on the forum!! Or he wants to see what decent song he can nick for Westlife and let them destroy it!!!!
No1IrishFan Posted March 31, 2009 at 04:08 PM Posted March 31, 2009 at 04:08 PM Louis was also in the audience for 'An Audience with Celine Dion' in the UK!!
Shamrock_1982 Posted March 31, 2009 at 04:12 PM Posted March 31, 2009 at 04:12 PM (edited) Yeah Louis is a huge fan...I seen him, Mark from Westlife and his missus @ the Dublin show! Hes a complete ignorant a$$ though in person, seriously.... Darren. Edited March 31, 2009 at 04:12 PM by Ire23
Frozen_Phoenix Posted March 31, 2009 at 11:28 PM Posted March 31, 2009 at 11:28 PM Isn't it about time that they announce that release date? Et la vie glisse sur l'eau du tempsLa vie resiste, prend son elanPour un baiser elle peut se poserLe temps qui compte est toujours compte http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f248/ARMOIT/celinechances-1.png
Chula Posted April 1, 2009 at 03:33 AM Posted April 1, 2009 at 03:33 AM I heard from Sony Canada the DVD could be cancelled
Tyler1991 Posted April 1, 2009 at 03:40 AM Posted April 1, 2009 at 03:40 AM Don't all of her DVDs get cancelled? Anyway, wasn't there news of there also being a live CD too? And what about the release of the french/english concert together? I haven't read the thread in awhile. Thanks.
johndu68 Posted April 1, 2009 at 03:56 AM Posted April 1, 2009 at 03:56 AM I heard from Sony Canada the DVD could be cancelled April Fools' Day ?!
Koolan Posted April 1, 2009 at 04:11 AM Posted April 1, 2009 at 04:11 AM I heard from Sony Canada the DVD could be cancelledYou got fooled... Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
QueenCeline Posted April 1, 2009 at 04:35 AM Posted April 1, 2009 at 04:35 AM This cancelling thing better be false or I will march over to Sony and you know what :) Marc~~~~~~~~Taking Chances World TourSeptember 29, 2008December 16, 2008
reamary Posted April 1, 2009 at 05:57 AM Posted April 1, 2009 at 05:57 AM Isn't it about time that they announce that release date? Well yeah!! It's starting to be frustrating not to know! http://i342.photobucket.com/albums/o419/reamary/1338b390-8604-432c-8a00-e8e1052a92ba.jpgHELSINKI 9.6.2008 - PARIS 26.11.2013 - PARIS 28.6.2016 - STOCKHOLM 17.6.2017 !
Tyler1991 Posted April 1, 2009 at 07:12 PM Posted April 1, 2009 at 07:12 PM You people are mean with the April Fool's jokes. Lol.
CelineDionFan710 Posted April 1, 2009 at 08:40 PM Posted April 1, 2009 at 08:40 PM http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/918/idea3i.jpg I love this so good. The DVD cancelled i would have a heart attack if it was. lol noce april foold joke! :-) http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
Celineforeveranangel Posted April 2, 2009 at 11:46 AM Posted April 2, 2009 at 11:46 AM I really wish they could just give us a release date so that we know exactly how long we have to be patient!!! grrrrrrrrr http://i477.photobucket.com/albums/rr140/Celineforeveranangel/6673.jpgI love Celine!!!!!!!!!!
Kyle_Jared Posted April 2, 2009 at 12:58 PM Posted April 2, 2009 at 12:58 PM (edited) They won't cancel this DVD release as Sony knows it'll sell a shitload of copies in Quebec ALONE, not to mention worldwide. I have a feeling they won't release this until the fall; to capitalize on "holiday" buying. Edited April 2, 2009 at 12:59 PM by Kyle_Jared
remykyes Posted April 2, 2009 at 09:52 PM Posted April 2, 2009 at 09:52 PM well, SHALL WE GO FOR IT?! I mean, go for another couple months of agonizing wating and wondering when Sony will release a stinking release date. COME ON SONY!!!! New Signature Coming Soon!
Raevaz Posted April 3, 2009 at 02:46 AM Posted April 3, 2009 at 02:46 AM ugh I know i have been checking wikipedia and celines website for info and i am frustrated. I am going to buy it the day it comes out, which thanks to sony I dont know when. And when they tell us, i will pre order for sure
Thomas Posted April 3, 2009 at 09:47 PM Posted April 3, 2009 at 09:47 PM oooooh yeah! So it is!!! Wonder where that picture was taken I didn't have it saved with a name of a place!It was the Miami show on Jan 29, 2009. http://www.celinedionforum.com/index.php?s...8108&st=120 I can't tell on the HQ pic if it is Louis, but it could be!
thesupernova Posted April 3, 2009 at 09:51 PM Posted April 3, 2009 at 09:51 PM ugh I know i have been checking wikipedia and celines website for info and i am frustrated. I am going to buy it the day it comes out, which thanks to sony I dont know when. And when they tell us, i will pre order for sure hehe i do the same thing. wikipedia is one of the few sites i can get onto at work so i check it every day....but nothing http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v700/thesupernova/gifs/celinechez-1.gif
Raevaz Posted April 3, 2009 at 10:17 PM Posted April 3, 2009 at 10:17 PM ugh I know i have been checking wikipedia and celines website for info and i am frustrated. I am going to buy it the day it comes out, which thanks to sony I dont know when. And when they tell us, i will pre order for sure hehe i do the same thing. wikipedia is one of the few sites i can get onto at work so i check it every day....but nothing Haha, all I get is, a DVD has been confirmed, no release date has been announced. Have any of you heard any news regarding the IVF implant?
kathy4 Posted April 3, 2009 at 10:38 PM Posted April 3, 2009 at 10:38 PM i just hope that we hear something soon about it. http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp339/Mia_84/Tumlum/Perfume/celine-dion-chic.jpg
thesupernova Posted April 3, 2009 at 11:12 PM Posted April 3, 2009 at 11:12 PM i just hope that we hear something soon about it. me too http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v700/thesupernova/gifs/celinechez-1.gif
Koolan Posted April 4, 2009 at 03:25 AM Posted April 4, 2009 at 03:25 AM ugh I know i have been checking wikipedia and celines website for info and i am frustrated. I am going to buy it the day it comes out, which thanks to sony I dont know when. And when they tell us, i will pre order for sure hehe i do the same thing. wikipedia is one of the few sites i can get onto at work so i check it every day....but nothing Wikipedia is not the most reliable, anyone can edit the info there... Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Tyler1991 Posted April 4, 2009 at 03:27 AM Posted April 4, 2009 at 03:27 AM Yeah, true....but there are also alot of people who live there life on Wikipedia and refresh the page all day and wait for people who change things and then quickly change it back themselves.
Bellamy Posted April 4, 2009 at 03:44 AM Posted April 4, 2009 at 03:44 AM Yeah, true....but there are also alot of people who live there life on Wikipedia and refresh the page all day and wait for people who change things and then quickly change it back themselves.Most Celine info are posted and confirmed here first. Wikipedia just follows us. So there is no need to refresh Wikipedia all day instead of reading our forum. Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
CelineDionFan710 Posted April 4, 2009 at 03:48 AM Posted April 4, 2009 at 03:48 AM Yea thats true... this would be the spot. But i cant wait for the DVD to come out either like all of us! http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
thesupernova Posted April 4, 2009 at 10:23 AM Posted April 4, 2009 at 10:23 AM ugh I know i have been checking wikipedia and celines website for info and i am frustrated. I am going to buy it the day it comes out, which thanks to sony I dont know when. And when they tell us, i will pre order for sure hehe i do the same thing. wikipedia is one of the few sites i can get onto at work so i check it every day....but nothing Wikipedia is not the most reliable, anyone can edit the info there... yeah i realize that but it's oneof the few sites i can get on at work. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v700/thesupernova/gifs/celinechez-1.gif
Recommended Posts