Salla Posted May 29, 2008 at 06:45 PM Posted May 29, 2008 at 06:45 PM Great! I added you guys on the list already! Quote
-annica- Posted May 31, 2008 at 03:59 PM Posted May 31, 2008 at 03:59 PM Hello!Could anyone give me a setlist of the songs Celine will perform in Helsinki? It will probably look something like this: 1. Video introduction: "I Drove All Night" (remix)2. "I Drove All Night"3. "I Got the Music in Me" 14. "The Power of Love"5. "Taking Chances"6. "It's All Coming Back to Me Now"7. "Because You Loved Me"8. "To Love You More"9. Instrumental: "New Mego's Flamenco"10. "Eyes on Me"11. "All by Myself"12. Interval video: "My Heart Will Go On" (remix)13. "I'm Alive" (remix)14. "Shadow of Love"15. "Fade Away"2 / "Can't Fight the Feelin'"316. "I'm Your Angel" (with Barnev Valsaint)17. "Alone"18. "Pour que tu m'aimes encore"19. "Think Twice"4 / "A World to Believe In" (with Yuna Ito)5 / "A New Day Has Come"620. "My Love"721. "We Will Rock You"22. "The Show Must Go On"23. Medley: "Sex Machine" / "Soul Man" / "Lady Marmalade" / "Respect" / "I Got the Feelin'" (by band and background vocalists)24. "It's a Man's Man's Man's World"25. "That's Just the Woman in Me"826. "Love Can Move Mountains"27. "River Deep, Mountain High" (encore)28. "My Heart Will Go On" (encore) 1 performed in South Africa, Japan and South Korea2 performed in South Africa (selected concerts), Japan and United Kingdom3 performed in South Africa (selected concerts), South Korea and Australia4 performed in South Africa, Malaysia, United Kingdom, and Brisbane, Australia5 performed in Japan6 performed in South Korea on March 18, 20087 performed at all dates from South Korea onwards8 performed at all dates up to and including Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Quote
-annica- Posted May 31, 2008 at 04:07 PM Posted May 31, 2008 at 04:07 PM well...there's going to be lots of stuff for sale: tour book, t-shirts, hoodie, bags, keychains, mugs, posters, cards etc. etc. so how much money do you think I should bring, aproximetly... (notice that I haven't ordered something at all from celinedion.com... my mom won't let me... ) Quote
Dionesque Posted May 31, 2008 at 04:22 PM Posted May 31, 2008 at 04:22 PM Honestly, it depends on what you are looking for but personally I thought I may be spending a LOT of money in the boutique and.... I bought ONLY the tourbook and my husband bought that funny light just to have something to make the atmosphere at the shows, hehe! Somehow I'm not impressed with all the stuff and esp. with their prices. If it all would be cheaper, maybe I would be buying more stuff buy as for the moment I think only the tourbook is really worth buying it! And I'm up to buy the official T-shirt with all tour countries on it but first when they'll add Poland on it - so far there is still Turkey listed on that T-shirt so I'm still waiting... I'm much more looking forward to the stuff which may be available when the tour ends: the book about Celine/tour, the book with photos made by the official photographer and of course the DVD!! I guess these stuff will be much greater memory of this tour than the items you can buy right before/after the shows. My very personal opinion. Quote Visit me on Facebook 14th & 16th May 2008 - Antwerp Sportpaleis24th & 25th May 2008 - Paris Bercy2nd June 2008 - Amsterdam ArenA12th June 2008 - Berlin Waldbühne18th June 2008 - Köln Arena20th June 2008 - Hamburg Colorline Arena28th June 2008 - Kraków Błonia Park1st July 2008 - Vienna Stadthalle15th, 16th, 19th & 20th August 2008 - Montréal Bell Centre10th, 15th & 16th March 2011 - Las Vegas Caesars Palace ColosseumJ'étais là pour toi, Céline! Why has Javito been silenced ???
ubulka Posted June 1, 2008 at 06:32 AM Posted June 1, 2008 at 06:32 AM (edited) Helsinki concert must be great... Unfortunately I won't be there, but Finland is one (or THE one:)) of my favourite countries. ((I love Hartwall Arena too, in spite of I have bad memories about Tarja Turunen's letter there )) Edited June 1, 2008 at 06:33 AM by ubulka Quote My short moment in "Celine through the eyes of the world:"http://kepfeltoltes.hu/100513/al_ujj_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg01 07 2008 Vienna > Celine Dion showed us the voice
MamaOlga Posted June 1, 2008 at 10:23 AM Posted June 1, 2008 at 10:23 AM -annica-, Thank you so much for the songlist! I guess the concert would be incredible! Quote If I could... I would help You make it through the hungry years,But I know that I could never cry your tears.But I would... If I could I have waited for these days for 12 years!!!20th of May, Paris9th of June, Helsinkihttp://cs98.vkontakte.ru/u1810346/28217086/x_7ede8ab0.jpg
-annica- Posted June 1, 2008 at 02:13 PM Posted June 1, 2008 at 02:13 PM -annica-, Thank you so much for the songlist! I guess the concert would be incredible! you're welcome, there is more information on wikipedia if you are interested Quote
-annica- Posted June 1, 2008 at 02:19 PM Posted June 1, 2008 at 02:19 PM Honestly, it depends on what you are looking for but personally I thought I may be spending a LOT of money in the boutique and.... I bought ONLY the tourbook and my husband bought that funny light just to have something to make the atmosphere at the shows, hehe! Somehow I'm not impressed with all the stuff and esp. with their prices. If it all would be cheaper, maybe I would be buying more stuff buy as for the moment I think only the tourbook is really worth buying it! And I'm up to buy the official T-shirt with all tour countries on it but first when they'll add Poland on it - so far there is still Turkey listed on that T-shirt so I'm still waiting... I'm much more looking forward to the stuff which may be available when the tour ends: the book about Celine/tour, the book with photos made by the official photographer and of course the DVD!! I guess these stuff will be much greater memory of this tour than the items you can buy right before/after the shows. My very personal opinion. how much was the tourbook? Quote
Dionesque Posted June 1, 2008 at 02:54 PM Posted June 1, 2008 at 02:54 PM 30 euros. Ubulka, what do you mean with this Tarja Turunen's letter?? I don't get the thing.... I just know a few songs of her but what's the story?? Quote Visit me on Facebook 14th & 16th May 2008 - Antwerp Sportpaleis24th & 25th May 2008 - Paris Bercy2nd June 2008 - Amsterdam ArenA12th June 2008 - Berlin Waldbühne18th June 2008 - Köln Arena20th June 2008 - Hamburg Colorline Arena28th June 2008 - Kraków Błonia Park1st July 2008 - Vienna Stadthalle15th, 16th, 19th & 20th August 2008 - Montréal Bell Centre10th, 15th & 16th March 2011 - Las Vegas Caesars Palace ColosseumJ'étais là pour toi, Céline! Why has Javito been silenced ???
nano Posted June 3, 2008 at 06:12 AM Posted June 3, 2008 at 06:12 AM 30 euros. Ubulka, what do you mean with this Tarja Turunen's letter?? I don't get the thing.... I just know a few songs of her but what's the story??After the Hartwall Areena (Helsinki) concert in 2005, the four other members of Nightwish decided that it was best to continue Nightwish without Tarja Turunen, the letter was given to Turunen by Tuomas Holopainen after the concert, and afterwards posted on the band’s website. Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
MamaOlga Posted June 5, 2008 at 10:55 AM Posted June 5, 2008 at 10:55 AM Hello! Could anyone tell me what kind of stage in Hartwall Arena - outdoor or indoor? Thanks! Quote If I could... I would help You make it through the hungry years,But I know that I could never cry your tears.But I would... If I could I have waited for these days for 12 years!!!20th of May, Paris9th of June, Helsinkihttp://cs98.vkontakte.ru/u1810346/28217086/x_7ede8ab0.jpg
maatu89 Posted June 5, 2008 at 02:13 PM Posted June 5, 2008 at 02:13 PM it's indoor concert, stage in the middle. Quote
Terre Posted June 5, 2008 at 02:14 PM Posted June 5, 2008 at 02:14 PM It's an indoor stage. Quote My Taking Chances World TourAmsterdam June 2nd 2008 -Section A4, Row 7, Seat 11Stockholm June 7th 2008 -Section A8/A24, Row 3, Seat 40Helsinki June 9th 2008 -Section 119, Row 4, Seat 2 Bruce freakin' Springsteen
MamaOlga Posted June 5, 2008 at 07:13 PM Posted June 5, 2008 at 07:13 PM Thank you, friends! It's great! Quote If I could... I would help You make it through the hungry years,But I know that I could never cry your tears.But I would... If I could I have waited for these days for 12 years!!!20th of May, Paris9th of June, Helsinkihttp://cs98.vkontakte.ru/u1810346/28217086/x_7ede8ab0.jpg
Terre Posted June 6, 2008 at 09:55 AM Posted June 6, 2008 at 09:55 AM Does anybody know where Céline is most likely staying in Helsinki? I'm totally addicted to Céline spotting! Quote My Taking Chances World TourAmsterdam June 2nd 2008 -Section A4, Row 7, Seat 11Stockholm June 7th 2008 -Section A8/A24, Row 3, Seat 40Helsinki June 9th 2008 -Section 119, Row 4, Seat 2 Bruce freakin' Springsteen
celínico_sin_remedio Posted June 6, 2008 at 10:14 AM Posted June 6, 2008 at 10:14 AM All of you who are going to this show on June 9,enjoy it so very much!! Specially you Terre...and keep screaming!! By the way,I wasn't able to say bye to you in Amsterdam...so ... hi again... Quote "No matter where you are, reach for your own star to realize the power of the dream" From miss Céline Dion to the world those with a will to listen, and not just hear
Vassykka Posted June 6, 2008 at 11:13 AM Posted June 6, 2008 at 11:13 AM Does anybody know where Céline is most likely staying in Helsinki? I'm totally addicted to Céline spotting! Here is another fan who would like to spot her in front of her hotel. Quote
-annica- Posted June 6, 2008 at 01:25 PM Posted June 6, 2008 at 01:25 PM Does anybody know where Céline is most likely staying in Helsinki? I'm totally addicted to Céline spotting! Here is another fan who would like to spot her in front of her hotel. and here is another one Quote
nano Posted June 6, 2008 at 01:58 PM Posted June 6, 2008 at 01:58 PM omg..can't believe it's almost time! I'm currently in Stockholm and I'm flying to Helsingki on Sunday (8th).Can't waiiiiiit... Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
reamary Posted June 8, 2008 at 06:41 AM Posted June 8, 2008 at 06:41 AM Less than 23 hours to go..!! This is so surreal! I really hope she will sing I'm Alive in Helsinki.. I don't want to look at the setlist because I don't want to know ahead which songs will be performed or in which order they will appear, but I'm hoping for I'm Alive so much!! Quote http://i342.photobucket.com/albums/o419/reamary/1338b390-8604-432c-8a00-e8e1052a92ba.jpgHELSINKI 9.6.2008 - PARIS 26.11.2013 - PARIS 28.6.2016 - STOCKHOLM 17.6.2017 !
maatu89 Posted June 8, 2008 at 07:17 AM Posted June 8, 2008 at 07:17 AM I would quess Celine is going to stay in Mannerheim suite - Kämp Hotel. Quote
Terre Posted June 8, 2008 at 07:29 AM Posted June 8, 2008 at 07:29 AM Maybe. What about Hilton? Quote My Taking Chances World TourAmsterdam June 2nd 2008 -Section A4, Row 7, Seat 11Stockholm June 7th 2008 -Section A8/A24, Row 3, Seat 40Helsinki June 9th 2008 -Section 119, Row 4, Seat 2 Bruce freakin' Springsteen
reamary Posted June 8, 2008 at 01:06 PM Posted June 8, 2008 at 01:06 PM Appereantly I can't count, actually there's still 28 hours to go.. I was so confused, it's the excitement I think! But anyway, that's very little! Are you people going to go and wait outside those hotels, if you'd see something? I wonder whether Céline has already arrived in Finland! Quote http://i342.photobucket.com/albums/o419/reamary/1338b390-8604-432c-8a00-e8e1052a92ba.jpgHELSINKI 9.6.2008 - PARIS 26.11.2013 - PARIS 28.6.2016 - STOCKHOLM 17.6.2017 !
MamaOlga Posted June 8, 2008 at 01:42 PM Posted June 8, 2008 at 01:42 PM Hi, everybody!!!! It's amazing to know that tomorrow we will see Celine!!! The concert will begin at 8:00 p.m.? Quote If I could... I would help You make it through the hungry years,But I know that I could never cry your tears.But I would... If I could I have waited for these days for 12 years!!!20th of May, Paris9th of June, Helsinkihttp://cs98.vkontakte.ru/u1810346/28217086/x_7ede8ab0.jpg
-annica- Posted June 8, 2008 at 04:15 PM Posted June 8, 2008 at 04:15 PM when are you people gonna arrive at hartwall areena? when do you think Celine will arrive, it would be so amazing to see her! Quote
Vassykka Posted June 8, 2008 at 04:49 PM Posted June 8, 2008 at 04:49 PM (edited) I would quess Celine is going to stay in Mannerheim suite - Kämp Hotel. Apparently she is not staying in Finland at all... See this topic Let's have fun tomorrow night at the concert! I have waited this since the concert was announced last December. Edited June 8, 2008 at 04:52 PM by Vassykka Quote
n loves c Posted June 8, 2008 at 07:15 PM Author Posted June 8, 2008 at 07:15 PM So now we know, she will be staying in Berlin, so she will just "pop in" for the show tomorrow. Same thing happened last night, she left by plane right after the concert around midnight. Or that's what the flight data told. Also no sign of her plane today in data for Helsinki. She will arrive on her private jet some time tomorrow. Anybody want a tip on how to MAYBE see her tomorrow.. Go to the VIP terminal at the airport. That's where she will be coming through. I can't because of work Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v198/nlovesc/banner.jpg
maatu89 Posted June 8, 2008 at 07:26 PM Posted June 8, 2008 at 07:26 PM that's a bugger. well at least she did a show in helsinki! I would like to see her more then just one consert night. Quote
Dionesque Posted June 8, 2008 at 07:43 PM Posted June 8, 2008 at 07:43 PM Exactely! You can give her a warm welcome at the airport in Finland and later in the concert hall!!! :clap: Can't wait for your reviews, guys! Have a great time tomorrow evening!!! Quote Visit me on Facebook 14th & 16th May 2008 - Antwerp Sportpaleis24th & 25th May 2008 - Paris Bercy2nd June 2008 - Amsterdam ArenA12th June 2008 - Berlin Waldbühne18th June 2008 - Köln Arena20th June 2008 - Hamburg Colorline Arena28th June 2008 - Kraków Błonia Park1st July 2008 - Vienna Stadthalle15th, 16th, 19th & 20th August 2008 - Montréal Bell Centre10th, 15th & 16th March 2011 - Las Vegas Caesars Palace ColosseumJ'étais là pour toi, Céline! Why has Javito been silenced ???
n loves c Posted June 9, 2008 at 06:40 AM Author Posted June 9, 2008 at 06:40 AM Coming to work, just saw Celine's trucks arriving to the arena http://www.pietersmit.com/images/theaterrock01.jpg Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v198/nlovesc/banner.jpg
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.